FREE NORTHERN IRELAND

Why doesn't the UK just free Northern Ireland in order to have their Brexit?

It's a small price to pay and it's a win win (win) situation.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hb_LahpeE1k
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/10/bomb-found-in-northern-ireland-to-be-used-to-attack-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give 3 counties to each side
Build a wall down the middle
Next

Attached: 1567542194609m.jpg (1024x824, 49K)

Itish are catolic and north irish are protestant
Most north irish want to stay with the UK its more logical that scotland wants to leave but north ireland got anglod
I never saw a big push for irelands unification, granted it would fix the border gore but i think north ireland is better of staying with anglos since they will suffer less under bongs than EU that will fill theor country with even more niggers

>Why doesn't the UK just free Northern Ireland
They had a vote, most people wanted to stay in the UK, that's how democracy works.

There is a simple solution.

Attached: 51s_State_crest.png (222x227, 11K)

>Or

Attached: Build The Wall_in Ireland.jpg (2400x1495, 1.32M)

Fuck off frog, Ulster is British.

it annoys me they didnt use white paint or would that be considered racist over there

>free Northern Ireland
I’ll take it!
>hello Queen Elizabeth? I have something you want... yes, that’s right ALL THE TEA

We need to raise awareness. If we campaign for it in the States' the Muricans' will start talking about it again and we'll have their support for a United Ireland.

Selling them down the river to the European federation is not going to free them mate.

jew

Because...

Attached: 1565878014939.jpg (898x628, 116K)

Actually there are lots of Catholics in N.I.

>blocks your path

Attached: 8E22F70A-E5CD-4854-AC1E-28602ED0E59C.jpg (410x230, 18K)

At least five of Ulster's nine counties are majority Nationalist.

I'm surprised the Brits haven't cut NI loose already. It's a fucking money pit that lives off of gibs.

also, I've got more in common with any white irish family than the mayor of London.

Seriously, lads, we're racial cousins and we need to start acting like it to survive.

I was at a bar with some Irish lads the other night, you know what I said?
I said " You know the difference between Irish, Scotish, English and Muslim whiskey?"
'what?'
"...Alchohol....pork scratchings...and Women with hearts of Gold...."

Attached: 1567654029391.png (640x480, 131K)

Will you faggots please stop fighting because your fucking Jewish Christcuck denominations are slightly different. What a bunch of fucking children. Fuck the both of you.

Why doesn't France get carpet-nuked repeatedly and sunk into the ocean?

nice try but you're not having it back

Because they have have an important role in remembering the second World War.

youtube.com/watch?v=hb_LahpeE1k

>THIS question
>coming from a Frenchman
offf, spicy

A random American state in Europe...

>implying I want to pay for those useless niggers

How about this place?

Attached: Kaliningrad-Russia.jpg (1600x1067, 1.15M)

Fuck that. It's not like they have oil. Wait . . . do they have oil?

obligatory
Tiocfaidh ár lá

Attached: 16d.jpg (374x767, 62K)

dont, just dont

Ulster people could just leave the lands they occupied and go back to the mainland, you know.

nigger, they have been there longer than whites have been in america. that's like telling all of us to go back to europe. do you really want us to come back?

The IRA should fucking blow up Buckinghm palace.

yes? You stole the lands from the locals, you have 0 moral rights to remain here.

please, nobody here wants a return to violence.

besides, this way Europe's demography problem will be instantly solved and they won't have to import shitskins. That's a win-win situation.

thats what i say but none of the faggots will listen
let the unionists have there bit and us ours

Because Southern Ireland would restart their shit. They haven't yet been replaced with niggers, that's why they're postponing Brexit date.

Based Dal Riata

Attached: dal_riata.jpg (210x240, 9K)

What did you say?

Attached: 1560312531908.jpg (500x739, 18K)

How many Palestinians live in France now? This delusional shitposting is just fucking sad.

Attached: image%3A76669.jpg (1491x1080, 471K)

Ok retard, leave the thinking to the triple digit IQ's please.

>t. Ass-blasted Anglo occupier with rotten teeth

puerto rico is your 51st dumbfuck

Yeah but cultulary N.I is more english than irish

but having Puerto Rico as your 51st state is not as cool

Somebody does.

The media etc are trying their best to stir up tensions, pro-IRA stuff on the BBC on a nearly weekly basis now. The EU are doing their best to tear out the stitching and rip open the wounds as a convenient weak point. The glownibbas have already started their work. Don't be surprised to see at least a small flare up post-brexit.

If they are willing to off Jo Cox pre-referendum, think what they'd do once they lose entirely.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/10/bomb-found-in-northern-ireland-to-be-used-to-attack-police

>Occupier
Ulster has always been a kingdom straddling the isle's long before the plantation or any jewish funded invasions. West coast of Scotland has much more culturally in common with Ulster than the South.

Scotland = Lands of the Scots (Originally from Ulster)
See Stop showing your ignorance, its a complex problem with no simple low iq solutions.

100 years ago but now theirs a catholic majority and no more gerrymandering so 51% want a United Ireland??????

Where you not paying attention.

I searched in google and saw maps showing some oil in the off coast of Ireland.

I'm a retard too, meant for you

It's like apartheid, an embarrassing blemish on our history.

>BRO JUST GIVE IT BACK
are you an American on a proxy?

ok
the more you know, I guess

Nordies are niggers, the UK can keep it.

because we're a beacon of light in a sea of mediocrity?

Youre a fucking faggot.

Already have plenty of military bases so why not

British govt gives me more unemployment than Irish govt.

Most unemployed Catholics prefer queens money to Irish benefits

most northern Irish want to stay in the UK.
i'd be happy with a united Ireland but they wouldn't - they would throw a fit, blow things up and we would be blamed for it

Why is there multiple threads a day about Northern Ireland? Surely this isn't a topic matter to D&C the board is it? Seems to be a lot of interest on Pol about a pretty insignificant place.

Take Kaliningrad also just to make things even more obscure.

Everyone says this like we really give a shit if you leave lmao

This x9999999

French bastard
Britain stated in the creation of Northern Ireland, that it will always remain part of the uk as long as the majority want it
Also the troubles will start again if NI becomes part of Ireland, every prod I know say they’ll fight

Attached: 3B08275E-7E42-4091-812A-38FC89844DFE.jpg (620x600, 58K)

Leading to a chance to kill catholic’s?
I’ll take it you fucking nigger

fuck off old man
GIVE ME BLOOD

Attached: 1558785358618.jpg (597x572, 52K)

Dont be dumb slut, unite with your countrymen and destroy England. Dont be a pussy.

would it be that hard to get a can of spray paint that matched the background color?

come on lads.

A couple years ago I’d have said “NO WAY!” But the UK betrayed the USA by weaponizing their FVEY powers to collaborate with Marxist Obama to poison Trump’s bid.

Fuck the UK. They are not our allies. Northern Ireland should be freed.