Homosexuality

Show me data and statistics on why gay people are toxic to society, how they're all criminals, etc.

I think gay people are the same as us and they should share the same rights and priviledges as us. Change my mind.

Attached: gay-marriage-male2-512.png (512x512, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
amazinghealth.com/13.06.24-identical-twin-studies-prove-homosexuality-is-not-genetic
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Attached: 1557407093095.jpg (906x1024, 166K)

Gays are Homos

I personally don't care for them, as much as I don't care for anyone else but those closest to me as in family and friends.
I just don't like that they still feel ostracized and feel the need to protest and have their ''prides'' when most of the world already accepted them or became indifferent to them. That is the only thing that bothers me.
Let me know when there comes a time for a straight pride.

Somebody wanna pay the pictures off the bdsm shit in front of children? Also why are you teaching people to be proud of things that they're supposedly born with when you are claiming to care about equality? Also mad aids herpes and every other std.

Post *not pay

>they should share the same rights and priviledges as us
>they
>us

My fellow straight people....

OMG GAY PEOPLE ARE SO (((disgusting))) god will judge them in the end

This is like what, the 6th thread with this exact subject in the last several hours?

You used the wrong word.

They're sodomites.

Stop shilling faggot

>I think gay people are the same as us and they should share the same rights and priviledges as us
Based. Nothing wrong with wanting to breed boipucci

Attached: 1567074265559.jpg (700x800, 122K)

Homosexuality is not heritable.
amazinghealth.com/13.06.24-identical-twin-studies-prove-homosexuality-is-not-genetic

So what?

Here’s a little story of my experience with the homosex:
>be me, blond haired 7 year old
>walk to local candy store
>mugwump owner with black eyes, pink flesh nearly dripping like wax onto the black and white tiled floor
>turns to me, an effluvium of rotten melons begins to fill the moist air
>”yesssss young man, what can I get you today?” His multilayered shark teeth become visible, they are rattling and one nearly falls to the floor
>”my oh my sir, you have so many choices of tasty delights,” I say while inspecting the case of fudges and truffles
>”my dear boy, you can get whatever you’d like, free of charge, as long as you come over here and give shekelwump a kiss on the cheek,” he said as his long green nails curl tightly around his glass, filled with a putrid bubbling black liquid.
>his beady black eyes seem to extend a few inches forward and move to follow my every step
>I turn towards him and notice a thick sticky ooze hanging from his lip, his mouth is agape and a long red tongue hangs limp out of his mouth
>shivering I walk towards him, a licorice rope in my hands: “can I have this one sir?”
>he pulls me close and whispers, “give ole mugwump here a kiss and you can take five!”
>festering boils open and close all around his skin, in a sickly shimmering of flesh
>I lean towards him and despite my gut repulsion, I kiss him on the cheek
>”h-heh okay mister, thanks for the candy!”
>his coil like fingers have already found their way to my hip and all the lights go black.
>suddenly I’m waking up days later in the ER with a ruptured rectum and several other sphincters throughout my body permanently damaged

All I can say is don’t trust the gays. They’re all disgusting fags

Boipussy best pussy

words to live by

Attached: 1567716449772.jpg (700x988, 263K)

cuz my parents got divorced from it

>Faggots are probably a menace to society
>Faggots deserve the same rights as normal people
How retarded are you, OP?

Gays live the lives staight men wish they could.

They're completely free to give in to all their pleasures and everyone hates them out of envy.

Attached: Two pedo dads.jpg (1840x2003, 1.01M)

Here's the stats:
-mental illness is up
-number of healthy children being legally mutilated by their parents is up

>gay people are the same as us
Show me the "child" of a gay couple that's genetically theirs, a product of their genetics, and wasn't grown in a lab at absurd expense with all of the health problems for life that come from an imperfect test tube baby process. That's a pretty glaring inequity. They can't reproduce properly in any sense without renting out a womb and even then they can't raise a healthy child, as data going back several decades proves time and again. They consume product, that's all, and are only "just the same as us" in a kiked "good goyim spending shekels on whatever they're told" sense. In every way that matters, every objective measure of societal worth, they're less than worthless.

Fuck off Charlie

Attached: poor_degenerate_charlie.jpg (455x744, 166K)

I do not envy ass cancer, STDs, and poopdick

Because they take old people to court for insults, not baking cajes, or sue flourists and photographers.
It us impossible to have both freedom of choice, assembly, conscience, and have discrimination law protect peoples choices.
And having sex is a fucking choice.
Now kill yourself.

Attached: 1567193888599.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

They are satanic beings that breed by raping kids. We already had all this shit figured out.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

you can breed mine if you want

....we should allow gays to fuck your 9 year old son because it's just love & your a god damn bigot if you disagree...

based offerer of boipucci

Attached: 1563905108792.png (576x900, 468K)

Attached: 1502120993201.png (2575x3175, 998K)

Attached: 1533396254592.jpg (1609x2048, 270K)

Gays are based.

Attached: 1549531128948.jpg (1280x1629, 236K)

nice larp, jesus

Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men
Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines and 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men
99.8% of lesbian gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation in 13 years
Despite being 1.65% of the population gay men account for 63% of the US's syphilis cases
In 20010 homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV

Attached: 1569115657913.jpg (766x960, 83K)

too bad it will never happen to me, too shy and too scared of STDs, also fuck hook up culture
Just want redpilled top to breed and watch anime with me

>too scared of STDs, also fuck hook up culture
thats a pretty good reason. Most fags end up having 500+ partners in their lifetime and end up being a concoction of different diseases. I've never actually dated or fucked a dude. I cuddled with a twink in the military barracks, but thats about it.
>Just want redpilled top to breed and watch anime with me
based goals. They exist, they are just hard to find

Attached: 1560691781356.jpg (600x820, 77K)

yep that's why most people hate fags. Most of them are unstoppable in their hedonistic sexual rampage, they'd fuck with everyone and just spread diseases, words like self control or loyalty are lost to them. There is no "gay date" if you aren't willing to spread your legs at first time. It's sad. But I'd rather live in celibate than in uncontrolled whirl of degeneracy and bug catching.

more please

>I'd rather live in celibate than in uncontrolled whirl of degeneracy and bug catching
same
I don't have any more like that. I have a bunch of nazi catboy pics though

Attached: 1555616924196.jpg (1920x2715, 712K)

works for me

you dont need it. all you need to know is how youre equal in every way to a straight person except everything you do revolves around your fetish

everything is fine...

Attached: 1566332890085.jpg (765x743, 343K)

nothing wrong here...

Attached: 1533755519761.jpg (720x540, 71K)

kek that's true, it's easier to get laid than to have a drink as a first date

no really...

Attached: 1535042112520.jpg (1200x1081, 387K)

absolutely nothing wrong...

Attached: 1535404309494.jpg (2435x1936, 1005K)

Attached: 1547829348470.png (256x197, 52K)

Attached: 1555271656519.jpg (728x455, 46K)

AIDS is the cure for homosexuality.

Attached: stop-the-fags-3.jpg (1609x2048, 269K)

Attached: stop-fags-0.jpg (1584x2016, 175K)

What a real jerk.

You know with medical knowledge doubling every five years. There is likely going to be a cure in the next twenty years.

>I think gay people are the same as us and they should share the same rights and privileges as us.
This is true for gay white people

I wish faggots didn’t exist. They complicate society, spread disease, and groom children and teens. Nobody wants a sibling or parent who is a faggot. I look forward to the day when faggotry will be eradicated like the virus it is by the marvels of modern science.

If pic related makes you uncomfortable you are an intolerant bigot

Attached: 1568215162546.png (768x768, 992K)

>t. Cocksucker

Plenty of time for more of them to kill themselves.
Seriously though, you unironically think pharmaceutical companies would sell a cure instead of keeping you coming back for your AIDS suppression pills? Wew, lad.
Whatever helps you sleep at night faggot.

Luckily my crippling social anxiety makes it impossible. They make it so fucking awkward and embarrassing that all I can do is laugh and ignore them.

Homosexuality is the result of obsession with narcissism and short term physical pleasure. That's why they are all meth smoking aids spreading egocentrists obsessed with cramming things in their assholes.

kill ALL fags

Some of those are wrong...
But MANY are right

Attached: God-Said-Kill-Fags.gif (306x211, 57K)

So let his will be done and lets get to it. Someone needs to go on a spree.

Kys fucking faggots.

Attached: 1549825020950.jpg (236x214, 16K)

Attached: BurntheRainbowFlag.jpeg.jpg (727x381, 88K)

get your own data lazy faggot...

make me

Attached: 1556321992862.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Now only if they didn't make their perversions the central point of their existence.

kys chink faggot

Stop ruining anime. Fags literally ruin everything.

Going up

Attached: output.jpg (2560x1707, 113K)

ruin, or make better?

Attached: 1565365044603.jpg (225x350, 26K)

Nyaaaa...

The more I learn about that guy the less I like him

Ill just let AIDS do it or wait for your inevitable suicide faggot.

there is literally nothing easier than getting sex as bottom.
Just make profile on any dating app and you have dozens of people who want fuck your ass in your proximity. That's why there are no gaycels. Only people like me who don't want to "fuck around" and rather preserve themselves for someone who is worthy.

Based. Same here, it's hard.

Do you encourage monogamy in gays you run into?

Attached: 20190124_165620.jpg (404x455, 29K)

I don't run into many, I'm really antisocial. I try to make friend and then find out (sneakily) if he is curious or not, it's long process. But if I try to date someone I'd expect the loyalty and monogamy, ofc.

That's gotta be a fun conversation to have.

Keep at it man, keep at it.

Snatched.

They spread hiv

>I think gay people are the same as us
What you think is irrelevant.
You could have looked these statistics up on google, but instead you came here.
You must ask yourself why.

The problem is the media and Industrial '''Educational''' system culturally dictating what homo's should behave like ie: weak, feminine, pussies and leftists who want to disarm their fellow citizens and plunge their nation into hyper multiculturalism as well as the push for for 9yr boys to take hormones and cut their penis off.
Rome and ancient Greece never had this problem.

Unfortunately the lemmings meme has some truth to it.

Attached: schrodinger march 1.gif (278x300, 116K)

fags should either be fags in their own homes where no one can see their faggotry or hanging from branches/lightposts
>hur dur why X cannot have rights
because X cannot act like a normal functional human being, and therefore X doesnt get the priviledges of normal functional human beings

Attached: fag stats.png (727x1920, 831K)

Attached: d15b6632-1474-47b2-a2a9-2a6d0dffa1ad.png (1000x1000, 345K)

The meme is real

Attached: 1563736314330.jpg (320x310, 19K)

I think they should all be burned at the stake. We will also be executing you.

>yoichi
based

Attached: 1543521070751.png (182x218, 60K)