Two formations of appx 10 fighter jets just flew over Seattle

One v-formation tailing just behind the other.
Did anyone else see this?
Is a happening afoot?
Is this a standard military exercise?
Something in between?

Attached: 1532823611467.gif (320x240, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9_ifwcbO6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A Hawker Hurricane just flew over my apartment

Attached: 1549403004710.png (631x624, 127K)

Is there an airshow?
The rus and chins often violate airspace near alaska, generally would not require that many units to shadow. If they are in formation it prob an airshow.

Probably a squadron from the NAS leaving for duty on a carrier.

Uhh guys, a SU-30 just flew over my house

Attached: sweating pepe.png (640x604, 237K)

I'm on the flight path to BFI and have heard them 2-3 times over the last 15-20 minutes now. I was too lazy to rush over to the deck to see how many.

One-offs are not unusual, but this seems a little unusual. If it continues, it's going to fuck up my afternoon nap.

Attached: 1567748590232.jpg (500x524, 51K)

That isn't attack formation, or even patrol formation. What are you hyped about?

Here's a hint. Start worrying if you see TWO jets, high altitude, one trailing about a mile or two behind the lead.

We are watching Seattle as a location for early November. A smart German guy has uncovered a ton of predictive programming for it.

This could be something

No shows of that magnitude since the Arlington show got defanged. Those used to be cool. There was an Antonov An-225 when I went many years ago. That was fucking awesome.

The Museum of Flight is pretty impressive, but it would be nice to have an airshow at least remotely scaled to the significance of aviation in this part of the country.

Attached: coup.jpg (538x450, 55K)

I've lived here for awhile, don't recall ever seeing 15-20 fighter jets fly over the house.. and there was one jet offset, trailing behind each V..
It certainly seemed exceptional, and strange

That was the "OP's a big dumb fat faggot parade", glad you didn't miss it, it's all for you.

Can you expand on that?

HOLY SHIT BUSH JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE HES ABOUT TO GO AFGHANISTAN

Attached: 1568224962170.jpg (518x517, 26K)

I used to force my dad to take me to every airshow as a kid at Paine Field.
One could also observe near daily dog fight routines over the Pacific from the beach at Sekiu to Neah Bay.

Starts around 7:00 youtube.com/watch?v=J9_ifwcbO6U

Thanks broseph, have a (You)

That sounds nice and comfy but you're still a nigger.

Its coming from JBLM and you are also full of shit.

Nigger.

COUP IN GERMANY RIGHT NOW!!!

Attached: prediction_11.3.png (1496x289, 97K)

Two formations of appex fighter jets just flew over my house!

There's also this. Maybe ties into Wednesday's (second) false missile alert in Hawaii.

Attached: prediction_juan_de_fuca_earthquake.png (896x88, 24K)