How do we stop your average American from eating themselves to death?

How do we stop your average American from eating themselves to death?

Attached: 1414409895653_Image_galleryImage_Britain_s_fattest_woman_w.jpg (634x411, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxMqdhnzVdc
youtube.com/watch?v=GKRYeKQglx8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2809427/Britain-s-fattest-woman-weighed-40st-dies-heart-attack-aged-44-unable-walk-house-six-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Communism

Severe cuts to Welfare programs. Have you watched "My 600lb Life"? Most episodes I've seen feature people who have no jobs at all. They can't work and are on "disability," and spend all their government bucks on food.

free amphetamines

How do we stop the average Brit from being stabbed to death?

Sorry fellow bong, but I believe that’s one of our pikeys.

>file name
>Britain_s_fattest_woman

there is no stopping it. Americans are disgusting fat mutt scum.

You don't.

That woman is British.

Daily reminder that fat people are not Aryan.

Attached: 1562527537254.jpg (663x673, 98K)

It's genetic. It's hard to stay thin when you're a mix of irish, indian, and black. That's what the "white" people in the south are.

neither are you joão

there is no winning against dopamine

it is a fatal flaw in our biology

the true meaning of clown world is that we must all submit to ronarudo
youtube.com/watch?v=LxMqdhnzVdc

Attached: 1567567766775.png (1417x2160, 1.12M)

she is unable to buy her drinks and food, so someone from her family is enabling it

Do they really give disability to these people? My country is full of pieces of shit who fake disability to live on it

U.K chocolates

by posting slim fit girls

Attached: 1567978873754.jpg (750x743, 147K)

Fridge contents make it very obvious that is not an American.

WTF is 'Topic'?

You don't you allow natural selection to work.

Attached: 1569188823642.jpg (1118x1492, 147K)

pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=GKRYeKQglx8

Nice, trying to deflect this on the UK like the devious fatty you are, American PIG

reverse img has her as some instathot?

Attached: 1501622166654.jpg (539x809, 62K)

40 years ago everyone was THIN in America. (((They))) have poisoned the (((Phood Supply))) and it's making everyone obese.

The most important thing you can do right now is to deny (((them))) the satisfaction of poisoning you slowly. Eat fresh vegetables that you grow yourself. Support your local organic farmers. DO NOT EAT sugar, corn, wheat, $0y, HCFS, or anything processed. Drink only water which has the fluoride and chemicals filtered out. Do this for a month and you'll see the difference...

Asking what country those products are from is deflecting?

Don't get pissy with me because your thread and masculinity are both fake, faggot cuck.

Natural selection is an important, if brutal, process. You have to let nature take it's course.
But we gotta deny them health insurance because then they can take us down with them.

Just fuck a dude at this point.

Looks good by carrying children will be rough on her.

We don't

Imagine being this jealous that we're still allowed to eat meat...

>Why is OP such cocksucking faggot?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2809427/Britain-s-fattest-woman-weighed-40st-dies-heart-attack-aged-44-unable-walk-house-six-years.html

Attached: fake.png (999x849, 453K)

It's a meme. Fit girls doing fine after giving birth

Attached: 35D8129400000578-3669213-image-m-33_1467361675791.jpg (634x633, 97K)

>diet coke

True. But it does not make what I said false.

Let them try living in London where they have to run for their life every day or get killed by a truck of peace, a harmless immigrant who was agitated by a twitter post he can't read, or some bomb at a concert.

You’ve never been a regular at the gym, it’s easy to tell.

actually i think it affects her more than us, since she probably drinks 6 lt. of it a day.

u can't

you're the one getting pissy, probably from your shitty lard diet

Organic vegetables, no more corn/potatoes, low/no carb diet until bulking, etc.
Exercise is important but everything starts with diet; resisting the urge to eat junk food isn’t easy. Unfortunately for burgers, fattening us up with shit like GMO corn (syrup) is BIG business. Our foods are designed to be addictive in the brain by layering fat on sugars on salt (t. mono sodium glutamate - MSG) on more fat and utterly destroying our gut flora.
To make shit even worse, we can get antibiotics incredibly easily and often which also takes its toll on the gut.
I know I’m missing some important shit, but we are what we eat as well as what we eat, eats.

unironically might work. Kills appetite and makes them get so jittery they're bound to start moving and lose weight. Or they'll just have a heart attack.