Next up for shills on Jow Forums

Greta Thunburg will be shilled on Jow Forums in mass soon. Just ignore all the threads, don't give the attention just like we did to David Hogg, the AOC, etc. It's what they want, there's something bigger going on so look for that instead of replying to said shill threads that will come.

Attached: girlycard.gif (482x272, 438K)

Climate change topics might also see a burst in discussion beforehand too.

>Just ignore all the threads, don't give the attention just like we did to David Hogg, the AOC, etc.
What the fuck are you talking about? The REEEEEEEEEEEE was deafening.

Obviously no mystery but OP - where do you get info on who is doing this, I saw something about a discord channel where they are communicating? I dont really care enough to go looking around but if you know I would appreciate it.

Shill topics that they plan on performing to Jow Forums there's always a general topic and that's how you can point shills out. Their always talking about the same thing usually or posting blacked threads but this is what they'll be talking about on Jow Forums soon so I'm just saying to be prepared to not fall into the bait.

Its been going on most of the day. They like to use the word "literally" a lot. Oh my, who could it be.

((They)) were talking about Greta Thunberg for the past few days now and I got the hunch about a day ago and when I saw that climate change topic was trending in the US on Twitter I immediately came here to tell you guys. My intuition is right on this I believe. But you can make alot of deductions about what they're going to do just based on the flow of social media.

You mean like how you're falling for it now by discussing it? Brilliant.

No idiot, a prior warning before discussion is even a thing is a good thing for people to know when it hits mainstream on the bump order. Nice verbal gymnastics though kike.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-134620.jpg (640x1005, 173K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-134600.jpg (645x1132, 183K)

Unless that's what they want you to do. But come on, that's just ridiculous, right?

Reminder to all that these types of super simple question threads that have been posted a million times are shill threads and should be ignored

Attached: 1567558507452.png (947x543, 469K)

>Unless that's what they want you to do
No a warning beforehand is a good thing. But your proposition I can't take into account because its borderline schizophrenic.

Sure thing memefag everyone here believes you. Now leave you fucking scoundrel.

This got notfrench pretty mad despite how boomeresque it is. Probably because it attacks the method rather than the message.

Attached: 1569255467957.jpg (960x942, 124K)

Nani?

uh what do you mean SOON?

nice

Yea its happening right now. I just sorted my bump order, gg. Fucking sage and hide all Greta threads.

Reminder that everyone who calls a thread a shill thread has no evidence and is an unmedicated schizophrenic

There is now 22 active Greta threads right after my post, check timestamps.

Everyone calls me a meme flag but the flag unironically is closer to my geography than the american one, either way my info is true

Aren’t the mods supposed to delete dups? Hmmm

I'm not going to just to spite you