But im a christian so i guess im fucked

Attached: 920x920.jpg (733x920, 43K)

Pedophilia, beastiality and incest don’t sound “based” in my book

No one will fuck a monkey like her.

>African poster

> beautiful
> woman
Kek

Ok just take away the good and leave the bad.
But dont go to your family being a radical islam

Jesus if you just change your fucking heart you might get laid

OO! OO! AA! AA! Bitch

>But im a christian
Achmed your religion has whole categories of the types of lying you can do. Allah is described as the great deceiver in your holy books. Try again and this time do your religion proud.

You wanna talk about your women?

yuck

she's fat, weak and uneducated

You can convert. Just rape a goat while facing Mecca this Friday and you are in the club.

Theres no use changing to islam cos christianity is islam except >white

You know maybe you are right, I've been thinking recently about how beautiful women in western society, namely America, are so stuck up and self-absorbed when they realize they are beautiful and the power that grants them.

I was thinking about what makes beautiful women not succumb to their own beauty, and become whores, and in my opinion it is either innocence, which in today's society is almost impossible, or religion.

I think that Islam, while I have been strongly against it as an American, does a good job at keeping their women 'normal' per say. None of this leftist feminism bullshit that makes me want to drown myself, but a kind women who knows that rather than showing herself off to every man she should stay loyal and do her societal and biological job of raising children, which is very important. Though I do think it goes too far. Women shouldn't have their power pushed to the point that it is in America nowadays, but they shouldn't be disallowed from being normal human beings either, they shouldn't be second class citizens, women are very important and I dont think they should be that lower than men on the social ladder, just a bit different than men. That whole treating women like rags part of Islam is what disgusts me

/Thread

Islam is right about women

Isnt that what men want? Dominate your fat weak uneducated woman

Attached: 1568783640113.png (390x348, 125K)

Attached: 1569263921933.jpg (620x772, 77K)

>edophilia, beastiality and incest
all haram

Attached: 1563213283348s.jpg (250x199, 5K)

Easterners are wayyyyyy more educated then the west. Westerners are brainwashed, not educated

There was a meme i saw that all women were killed and male babies were produced by robots like the matrix.
Do u guys rly want that?

We are agreeing with you.
All the things you posted in OP are because she is Islamic

You know what. I change my mind
ISLAM IS NOT BASED!

Yes it is.
Its redpilled on women, gays, jews, usury, LGBT

Fool! Jesus is the light!

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yes - muslims believe in Jesus. They call him Issa and they say "peace be upon him" like Mohammed.
They are waiting for Jesus to return to beat down the AntiChrist just like Christians