Why do the majority of mutts focus on Muslims as the enemy rather than the Jews...

Why do the majority of mutts focus on Muslims as the enemy rather than the Jews? Muttmerica barely even has any Muslims compared to the rest of the world and it has already been proven that Jews did 9/11, not Muslims. Everything that mutts think they know about Muslims comes from the Jewish media, their political puppets, and their online propaganda sites.

And to those who say that both are the enemy and that both need to be fought, you can hardly handle dealing with one problem at a time, why do you sabotage yourselves by also attacking Muslims and making things infinitely harder for yourselves?

Attached: Muslims LGBT.jpg (712x477, 38K)

>Muslims as the enemy rather than the Jews
all Semites are degenerate subhumans. they worship the same god. they throw the same garbage in the same streets. they push for the same degeneracy

Attached: what kind of jew.png (1302x1296, 51K)

>all Semites are degenerate subhumans. they worship the same god. they throw the same garbage in the same streets. they push for the same degeneracy
Typical mutt deflecting and missing the whole point of the thread.
Also, Jews are not even Semites and most Muslims are not Semites either. Kill yourself.

>mutt logic
These are Semites huh?

Attached: white muslims that btfo russkis.jpg (800x600, 635K)

They arent white though you can tell they have alot of turkish admixture

they all dead. russia still here tho

No, these are worse than Semites they are fucking niggers.

>flag
A SU-25 has been scrambled to strafe your house.

Piss off, ahmed. You need to go back.

There is no difference between Jews and Muslims, except Muslims have a lower IQ. Can you name me one difference between Jews and Muslims?

The flowchart has a lot of mistakes and needs an update

muslims are the root of all evil.

>Piss off, ahmed. You need to go back.
>muslims are the root of all evil.

Attached: Jew quote.png (144x151, 11K)

They are literally complete opposites you faggot.

Are Chechens born Chads or is it just me?

Hmmm I wonder why Muhammad? Maybe if you didn't shill for your cult, force halal slaughter to be legal and the veil as well, maybe we wouldn't resent you so much. I have no quarrels if you are in your own country, but if not then you are just as bad as the kikes.

Attached: you-say-dirty-kaffir-say-filthygorim-a-you-make-them-21052108.png (500x522, 161K)

>force halal slaughter to be legal and the veil as well
Those are legal by default, just butthurt anglos like you try to force it to be illegal.
>I have no quarrels if you are in your own country
Says the imperialist power that has been destroying Muslim countries for over 200 years.

Attached: Bongs.jpg (2100x1599, 885K)

Yes, basically just smarter and tougher muslims

If there's one country that truly deserves the white genocide, it's Britain. They're the root of all modern evil and make the US look good in comparison. Gott strafe England.

I hate both.

Chechens aren't even fully Caucasoid. There are several clans all speaking Caucasian languages, some claim native Caucasian, Russian, Greek, Persian, some even claim jewish heritage. Overall, they're basically like southeastern Turks. Not whites.
Also wash away the fact that the Chechens were considered barbarians by not only Russians, but by Muslim Arabs and even other Caucasians. Even Imam Shamil who was from the northern Caucasus said the Chechens were a bunch of bandits.

Based, at least Germany minded their own business and didn't colonize other countries like the French and Bongs.

Germans took a large bite of Africa, they had part of New Guinea, etc., and if they won WWI/II they would've gotten them back, and probably would've took all their Indian ocean colonies.

Boring thread, boring Monday, I'm bored

We did, but we didn't get involved in the powder heg that is the middle east. Instead, we tried to keep a lid on it by keeping the Ottoman Empire alive and in charge. Fucking retard anglos just had to fan the flames of Arab autism

This. For example, gnostic isn't jewish. Jewish mysticism is but "gnostic" isn't jewish at all. It's not even semitic.