Are people actually this retarded, or are we living in some fucked dystopia ?

are people actually this retarded, or are we living in some fucked dystopia ?

Attached: C03440FC-67E8-4533-BAB4-86392ADA2A7B.jpg (1242x1872, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/17/banned-pakistani-cleric-syed-qadri-preaching-in-britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
globalwhisperer.com/2010/12/wikileaks-cable-reveals-dyncorp-funding-child-sex-slavery-in-afghanistan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both: maybe is just a work so Muhammed can gas them all at once.

here are your 72 virgins bro

I've been saying this for years, ISLAM WILL NOT SAVE THE WEST, the racial spirit of Europe is corrupt, and thus all ideals coming to and from the region will be altered to suit the culture and the nation.
Christianity here became Orthodoxy, and now it's going back to Hellenism as every village has its own saint mary and icons are worshipped, Islam will become globohomo in the very same way.

Attached: 1514192486972.png (1606x1184, 2.29M)

That's the power of western decadence ladies and germs, I hope you thoroughly enjoy it

What you say is true, but this hardly represents the majority of Muslims. And according to them they can lie to infidels to gain power.

We are living in a dystopian nightmare world where the bad guys won ww2

You know what I love about that story? That the muslims in it have to have their faces hidden.

And they never mention why.

Forgot to add that bit at the end. Sorry about that.

Muzzies in Europe past first 2 gens aren't religious, which leads me to believe that Berbers and Arabs are scummy people with lethal ideals instead of blaming everything on Islam itself. In France they are in nightclubs and drink, in Bosnia and Albania they eat pork, irreligion is causing new mystery cults to pop up, but the western ego is too large to fully accept them, so we see mixes of the western spirit with Islamic traditions and we get OP

FUCKING SINNERS ALL OF YOU!!!!!
BUUUUUURNNNNNNN!!!!!

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1920, 3.99M)

I forgive you

Wtf kill them with fire

Take the Orthopill bros

Attached: download (1).jpg (1024x576, 58K)

MUH BASED ISLAM
FUCK YOU SHARIFF

Reminds me of pic related, who is also a murderous pedo, incidentally.

Attached: Jojo-Stardust-Alessi.jpg (1366x768, 119K)

This is the most Jewish thing I’ve seen

Kek. So much for muh based Islam! Even praying to a dead paedophile won't save you from degeneracy!

Attached: 6D7FFF1E-744B-4340-AF66-EADDE265DE13.jpg (609x1024, 67K)

I don't care are you happy ?

it is called intersectionality

Here, those too extreme for Pakistan are coming over here, the chickens are all coming home to roost
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/17/banned-pakistani-cleric-syed-qadri-preaching-in-britain

Attached: tdd.png (909x649, 307K)

Might be somewhat true, but ethnic replacement still will happen. And they will still be sandniggers with their own habits.

This
They also found they can take the Catholicism out of the Hispanic in the Western Hemisphere within a generation or two as well.

I know ethnic replacement will still happen, and if it is complete we will make new Islams with different names, but till then everything that touches the white man of Europe spiritually will rot, and even the zeal of the east cannot stand up to extreme nihilism and rationalism. That's why even Christianity is pozzed these days, something took the national soul over, what was supposed to be our construct was perverted and we with it, we no longer direct the course of our own ideals, it's the worst conclusion because otherwise they would go back to normal, but something else is keeping things radical and degenerate...

Attached: 36c41755ac062074a410554ee1b2f074a2afe426.jpg (720x484, 83K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
globalwhisperer.com/2010/12/wikileaks-cable-reveals-dyncorp-funding-child-sex-slavery-in-afghanistan/