We fucked up big time with slavery!

We should have NEVER enslaved the niggers and basically use them as farm equipment,we should have picked that fucking cotton with our own fucking hands.
Now we pay the price for our stupidity,now our daughter are breeding with them,mongrelizing our posterity forever...

Attached: 1567947431429.png (384x600, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8M3aI6pwuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the jews who are the slave masters have us right where they want us.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

krs one has the benjamin button disease???

You've got enough problems in your country too pizzaboy

So this is the guy posting with a black nationalist memeflag, a fucking Italian?

Attached: 35E3D777-26E7-49CD-82FE-E340F040D662.gif (408x225, 1.39M)

You are right.
The jews should have never paid for and shipped africans to North America. Once there, they should not have profited off the africans selling them to other jews, who then took them to auction.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Attached: 1568686422003.jpg (1024x701, 89K)

dunno watchu talkin bout brit. Take meds that's paranoia

This.I had the same thought yesterday.Just imagine what a utopia a western world would be with all the niggers
in Africa

Technically you didnt enslave them as they were already slaves to other niggers when you bought them. And yes a handful of oligarchs getting bigger mansions by profiting on reducing wages to 0 in exchange for an insolvable ethnic conflict for generations to come was a bad deal.There was no shortage of poor white farmhands who would do the picking for a meager wage, but even that was too much for the plantation owners. The history of America is a history of the oligarchs bringing in ever more immigrants for ever cheaper labour and destroying any American "people" in the process. First the WASP republic was destroyed by non WASP immigrants like Italians, Irish, us etc, then they brought in the niggers and now they bring in Mexicans. Americans worshipping capitalism so much is a mystery to me. Must be a relic of the cold war and 90s neoliberalism. You used to have huge labour movements protecting the white working man

Attached: civil-war-in-color-lincoln-28.jpg (2560x2364, 626K)

Another facet to the situation that the black community finds itself in is the fear that black men harbour to white men. Black men do fear the repercussions that would ensure if they chose to rebel against their oppressor. Rather than challenge them, they decided on the collective level to copulate with their women as superficial means of proving their manhood. White men have collectively emasculated them and the only venue that they feel as male group to empower them is in the realm of sexuality. Their refusal as a group to challenge their oppressor, will allow their debased state to persist.

Attached: 67715974_578609729336763_1646630924449742848_n.jpg (480x640, 45K)

>nigger fragility, the post

And who are you to dictate anything with your silly posts. You had your time. You had your chance, and you failed. Harsh yes. But true all the same.
If you're at the club and some big black alpha male starts rubbing up on your girlfriend, but you don't do anything about it? You deserve to be cucked. He's going to take her out to the back and make her cum in 3 minutes.
This actually happened to a whiteboy I know. I pity him. He's a cuck now for life, branded in his soul. We no longer hang out.
This is exactly what is happening with society. The black alpha males, the white women, are taking what was yours and making you go sit in the corner like a good white boy.
And what do you do? You go and sit of course. Waiting for your white cronies, for the system you've relied on for hundreds of years, your special little club, to come and bail you out. Fix things for you. But it's not happening this time.
Why? Because it's a new world. White people are done, the best you can do is posts these silly remarks as a last warcry for a battle you know you've lost. Whites chose to opt out a long time ago, and in a few decades your fate is totally sealed. Nothing but of speck of embarrassment. Accept.

Attached: 1568139708533m.jpg (515x1024, 104K)

That balck fella is just an accessory to her. She's just signaling that she's hip.

Women are stupid and can be convinced of anything. Theybare trend followers.

Just wait till the trend reverses like it always does.

>we
i didnt do shit

Bringing
Black
Slaves
To america
Was a
Mistake

^make a poster of this one next. I can hear lefty brains sizzling.

>hot young canadian spearchucker bangs spearchucker

When I see interracial couples in real life, they are both naive social media rodents.

took me 2 minutes to spot the nigger

"the black male alpha"

youtu.be/y8M3aI6pwuA

Attached: 45F889A800000578-5046095-image-m-18_1509704378936.jpg (634x517, 95K)

>we
You're Jewish?

JEWS

You littered every Caribbean island, central American and parts of south America with absolutely nothing but ooga booga niggers just because you wanted to pull an extra dollar out your cotton fields.

You deserve the same faith you doomed the rest of the Americans, your grand kids will be the sons of slaves

Attached: 1567843454646.gif (480x375, 3.83M)

I hate niggers, but I hate race mixers even more.

Nigger kike

Is this her gofundme page pic seeking donations to help get her tumor removed?

Attached: 1564424176111.gif (440x330, 1.55M)

>We
It was the fucking Jews, you idiot.
The Jews owned all the boats and auctions.
Sage slide thread.
Where are my damn comfy threads?

>checked
>took me 2 minutes
Why so long? There are only two people in the pic lol.

Attached: 0_JS193287139.jpg (615x409, 34K)

White women love the BBC, in all honestly, can you really blame them?

Attached: 1514742731061.jpg (1000x590, 234K)

>its another cuckposting interracial thread.
Boring.

Black men are the ones saying its okay for them to race mix while telling black women to stay race loyal while black men betray them and taste the rainbow. This should be common knowledge you idiot

>We should have NEVER enslaved the niggers.
We didn't, Jews did.
>Basically use them as farm equipment.
We didn't, Jews did.

Regardless, white women who have black partners or black children are essentially fucked in the long game; constantly abused, constantly beaten, constantly in and out of relationships, constantly avoiding financial stability, etc.

How does this make you feel Wh*boi

Attached: EA0093ED-3AE8-4B9F-9AB5-2CBE251415D3.jpg (700x466, 41K)

niggers enslaved niggers, nigger

Disgusted realy.
Those tattoos are homo ugly.

karma, r*etard

>won ww2
>germans are evil
>start to lynch niggas in 50's
>Civil rights movement
>1964 open borders

I don't really give a shit about racemixers. I won't do it, because I wouldn't want to be father of apes, let alone being spouse to one. But whatever suits whoever.

None of that nigger nonsense is true. You niggers don't amount to shit and never will. I know a jew made that infographic because niggers can't spell that well or cut out the background of an image properly.