Why

Why is it that the hottest rapper today is white and he's even been on the record saying that its mostly mindless bullshit? What accounts for white success in black fields like Rap music.

Have zoomers completed the white takeover of rap? Will it enter a new golden age under white leadership (much like how rock got really good when whites started doing it)?

Attached: postmalone.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWr2VZiov_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah white

rap, by all accounts is a english form of rhyming, you need to know certain words to make it rhyme and the beat, white people usually speak better english than black people so its not that hard honestly

I don't like rap at all but Post Malone is ok. His music is relaxed. Most rap is just aggressive.

>Post Malone
Sounds Irish. What is the origin of his name?

he's a nice dude youtube.com/watch?v=XWr2VZiov_A

Its a nickname moron

you actually think that guy is "white"

hes a fucking jew.

He's a JEEEEEEEEWW

>>>>>>>>white
Not even close. Ashkenazi through and through.

His lastname is actually post retard

look at this guy. You put a little jew hat on him, put him in a crowd of orthdox jews somewhere in Brooklyn. hed blend right in

Attached: Post-Malone-5-rockstar-moments-blog-e1506715249604.jpg (1078x597, 128K)

>last name

>What accounts for white success in black fields like Rap music.
It's literally simple and easy af. The only barrier to entry is giving up your dignity as a human being.

I think Post is a dutch surname

jews have no dignity, so its easy for them

Ironic rapper taken unironically and he never corrected them because they gave him all their money.

his last name could be Finnigan and it wouldnt change the fact hes a big ass jew

At Rolling Loud one year, Lil Uzi Vert and other rappers were openly worshiping Lucifer onstage as part of their set. Saying shit like "The Illuminati made me, I'm going to hell and I'm taking you all with me." While 50 thousand white kids all cheered from the crowd. Shit was straight out of armageddon.

his maternal grandfather was italian

Austin Richard Post (born July 4, 1995),[2] known professionally as Post Malone, is an American rapper,[10][11][12] singer, songwriter and record producer. He has gained acclaim for blending musical genres including pop, trap and rock,[13] his introspective songwriting, and his laconic vocal style.[14][15][16] Born in Syracuse, New York and raised in Grapevine, Texas, Post first attained recognition in 2015 following the release of his debut single "White Iverson" which peaked in the top 20 on the US Billboard Hot 100.[17] He subsequently earned a recording contract with Republic Records.[18]

Says nothing about jew in this or further in the article

He's an errand boy, he's paid his dues delivering children and blood to the vampires. He sings about it in his song Hollywood's Bleeding.

"And now, they closing in on me
Let em' sharpen all they teeth
This is more than I can handle
Blood in my Lambo
Wish I could go, I'm losing hope
I light a candle, some Palo Santo
For all these demons, wish I could just go on"

Palo Santo is also know as Holy Wood.

>Says nothing about jew in this or further in the article

his face is proof enough