I fucking hate this country. There is nothing apart from getting free education that keeps me here

I fucking hate this country. There is nothing apart from getting free education that keeps me here.
Everyone around me is a leftist and keeps talking and talking about how great Greta is, praising her and wanting to skip University classes to attend one of her stupid FFF days. I managed to convince a few that she sucks but if I'd openly state whom I am voting for or just tell them which direction I lean politically I'd be a social outcast to the degree that I'd have to switch universities.

Long story short: I want to get out of this country asap after I am done (which means a few more years left). My top countries are USA, Ireland and Canada. I'd like to stay in Europe a few more years before I move to North America. Do you have any other options?

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (925x880, 5K)

All the Germans are leaving for the Czech Republic right now

That's too close to Germany for my taste.
Why are they going there though?

Few migrants and many Germans. There are even entire villages where there are only Germans

If you come here to the United States you’ll be able to enjoy the luxury of being revered as a literal god by all the envious seething minorities since you’re a straight white male. (assuming that you are)

I agree
I suffer in munich
Everything is expensive
Weather is shit
People are rude and snobby
Public transport is cramped and full human garbage and also overpriced and unreliable
Traffic everywhere, but dead by night so little to no night life
german women suck but it's even worse here, no wonder munich is considered the single's capital of germany
I have nowhere to go though

And then, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

A great part of my family hates the tzechs though because they killed their parents in WW2...
I don't so I won't have a problem.

I'll put the tzech republic on my list, thank you!

You were almost correct, I am a straight white female, so I'll be opressed by the patriarchy and evil straight white men. But atleast I'll still have it better than those poor empowered women of colour.

But yes, the US, any states you recommend? I'd prefer the North because I fucking hate the heat.

GERMANS GET BLACKED
G E R M A N S
E
S
C
H
W
Ä
R
Z
T

I am originally from around there so I understand you, everytime I have to go through munich by public transport I just want to die. So many people, everything is late, nothing works. And the types of people that are running around there? What the absolute fuck is wrong with them.
The traffic is so horrible, they are building so many new houses without care that there is also going to be more cars that's why it has so many traffic jams.
Also I did not know it was considered the singles' capital of Germany. Good to know though!

Then go you coward. Go to fucking Canada or something. I don't want any defeatist pussies in my country.

MAASHALLAH brother defend our country

spend a month in brazil, perhaps you will reconsider your position

You must be strong OP, don't let Uncle Adolf down.

>hurr dur i m a girl

rofl g*RRman women

Attached: angelika-wagener.jpg (968x681, 37K)

>usa
Where were you thinking?

How am I supposed to defend it? It is lost, there is nothing here that is still good. Seriously? Apart from the free education and the beer, what is there still about Germany that is worth saving?

Allah is with us, brother

Try not living in a crammed megacity, urbancuck

there is literally 0 things wrong about germany you femcel subhuman

jfl if you think us is any better they have 10 times your murder rate some nignog will put bullets in you germ ass + police will shoot you

Fuck you you insect piece of shit. If I could have one wish, just one, it would be to carry out a mass attack on Turks in Germany and strike as much as possible and get away with it.

Montana and Washington State, Arizona is one of my favourites but I dislike the weather so much I would not be able to live there.

Come home to Anglo Land, be part of Empire 2.0 and build the third pillar of the west, free from judeo-euroid-chicomm-amerimutt influence, Germans are very well liked here.

Attached: CANZUK.png (2856x1434, 618K)

If that's what you believe then please fucking leave already you fucking faggot.

ich liebe deutschland.

German user listen to me.

America is fucking lost. It's 60% white and losing fast. Canada will become a Chinese and Somali colony. And neither are conservative nations.
If you want a good feature get a beautiful white wife and have as many children as you can. Teach them stoic and Christian morals and to stand up to leftism. Jews fear good, strong families.

shut the fuck up incel slav immigrant i fuck your mother in autobahn for 10€

i like germany

Stop behaving like a nigger and shifting your country's problems onto other Völkers shoulders. You are doing the exact same thing those migrants have done for the last 50 years, leaving your own responsibilities behind and trying to such of a nation which isn't as cucked as yours instead of actively improving your current situation. Start voting for the left, prepare for the collapse and join the SS once the time comes. Until them, fuck off.

Attached: 40% taxes.png (600x514, 743K)

>Montana
Smart
>Washington State
Hans, I...
>Arizona is one of my favourites
Lolwut?

You are one of the reasons why I want to leave this country. In the US I have the possibility to live away from anyone, kilometers without anyone close to me. In Germany that's not a possibility because of how cramped it is.

I wish that one day Constantinople returns and we enter and colonize your cockroach infested shithole of a country.

Canada is one of the most liberal places in the world. The USA is a nice mix. USA > Canada

Based.
Fuck Leafs.

move to village you fucking retard nobody forces you to live in hamburg or berlin dumbass potato
shut the fuck up incel slave go back to your eastern shithole you are not german

Improve the mind, improve the body, help your family.

You cant save them all.

FFF is 666. These people become more and more brazen

Get fucked you ugly pieces of fucking shit, I would even rape your ugly moustache women just because I hate them.

>60%

More like 50% Juan, there is a whole lot more illegals in America than you know

>Munich
more like Africa LAWL

Sounds like uni everywhere

That's nice. Atleast there are some that still like it.

Where'd you go though? I want my kids to go to a mostly white school, or asian alternatively. Just keep those muslims away from me.

I like how you can not even name one thing that is still great about it.

Washington State mostly because I do know many people there, same with Arizona. They also have nice gun laws.

I come from a pure German and Dutch family and slavshits can go fuck themselves too, just like how they fucked Turkey too during the war.

You should visit northrine westphalia then

t. Aachen

shut the fuck up slave

stay in your shithole g*rman potato you ruin everywhere you go

shit I'd rather not

You should be my fucking slave just because of your skin color, filthy insect.

I have the same problem in this liberal island shithole. Everyone is a leftist.

Everything is great about Germany, our history, our culture, our people, and you're willing to abandon your own people. You'd be the first one against the wall during a revolution, traitorous mongrel.

>NZ
>82% white
Lol, no. Last census data is like 64% down from 72%
We are done.

Attached: 68715776_718376771952081_4776431910110887936_n.jpg (803x551, 23K)

>wa
>good gun laws
Lol. Well, to each their own, I guess.

mashallah brother yes germany is great we TÜRKs built it after ww2
before ww2 when almans ruled it you know the history

Titten oder verpiss dich verfickt nochmal.

>complains about immigrants
>wants to emigrate himself

shut up cunt

Get out of out thread and our Country, leave our hottest women as reparations and we wohnt Bombay Tour cities

Nah thats the percentage in favour of a CANZUK union and a based Empire 2.0 where we purge the trotskyists within our system and light a new flame the ages won't extinguish

The entire west coast is fucked so refrain from settling down there. Virtually all southern states are nigger infested so stay away from those states as well. (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, etc.)
If I were you, I’d settle down in either Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or somewhere out in the Midwest. Massachusetts albeit being a liberal leaning state, has a bustling metropolitan area (Boston), quaint little towns, and a rich history of white American culture.

Die roach

Nice slave mentality lol, if that's what you really think and want then go work for more white people in white people's nations, preferably in labor camps.

went on google maps munich
doesn't even look that bad t b h
lot of houses blurred out though

>64%

wew, didn't know it was that bad. Do you know what australia is?

I can't that little Soros puppet. And the infestation of Greta threads on Jow Forums... It's a bloody shame a hungry megalodon didn't devour her while on the ocean. I wish she'd become an hero in order to reduce her carbon footprint.

Just because the soles of your feet are white doesn’t make you one of us, roach.

Fuck off, you dumb liberal. You'll get along fine in the US though. They are liberal, too. Just make sure you revoke your citizenship and that you go down with their sinking ship.

Fuck off ISIS. Your a fake Turk. Your an Arab LARPing as a Turk. A true Turk would have killed you. I am a true Turk. I fight for Tengri. I fight against Europe. I fight for the dawn of a New Empire. I do not fight for a Sandnigger in the Sky and I do not pretend to conquer countries while sitting on my ass all day like you are.

What about Argentina? I’ve read that they have some based Germans living there.

Rude...

To be fair turkish and arab women are great.
They crave for freedom, enjoy a secular democracy and want a modest family life. They are like euro women in the 50s.
If youd know how easy it is to get one of those hotties when you are blond, a lil bit trained and conservative.
You should make the best of it and give it a try. Moreover they will literally suicide nail bomb the whole market place when somebody kills you. To be fair their passion for their husbands is very adorable. We should get more of those women here and export our used up hags to somalia.

Move to the Midwest or Pacific Northwest. What's your profession?

Why would you move to the US? Or Canada? Consider Eastern Europe imo.

Attached: 20180910_metro_Frey_census-datacharts-revised-Fig1.png (768x719, 29K)

>Where'd you go though? I want my kids to go to a mostly white school, or asian alternatively. Just keep those muslims away from me.

I live in a half nigger city in a nigger state in the South. My parents moved me here when I was young. I'm planning on moving to Europe because no matter where I asked opportunities, the area is diverse and terrible. And I'm fucking tired of seeking far away suburbs to resist diversity. US is doomed, it won't be your salvation.

I did not know that about the west coast. Thank for for telling me that about the midwest, I'll be looking more into it and hopefully find a state that fits my requirements.

History? Yes. Culture? Yes. People? No, otherwise they would not blindly follow Greta Thunfisch, not depend on Hartz 4 that much, have no will to work at all and just be the way they are. They have lost all ambition.

I guess you have the same problem of not having anyone irl to talk to about it.

I'd like to move to rural Alaska. Lots of empty space and good gun laws.

>Move to the Midwest
Shut up, retard.

>To be fair turkish and arab women are great.
>They crave for freedom, enjoy a secular democracy and want a modest family life. They are like euro women in the 50s.
>If youd know how easy it is to get one of those hotties when you are blond, a lil bit trained and conservative.
>You should make the best of it and give it a try. Moreover they will literally suicide nail bomb the whole market place when somebody kills you. To be fair their passion for their husbands is very adorable. We should get more of those women here and export our used up hags to somalia.
Disgraceful

Attached: 1556822678242.png (144x151, 11K)

Unfortunately the Midwest is completely full. But your original idea of Montana is a great idea.

Come to austria. Lets get this greta gang bang gang started.

Attached: joseph fritzl australia.jpg (440x518, 48K)

wallow in the shit i don't care you fucking idiot

shut the fuck up incel
you know this site is satire right ?
rofl
you areN't shit incel subhuman get the ffuck out

>Free education
>Teach to lowest common denominator

> education(?)

Education so good they have to give it away.

Where to Europe do you want to go? I feel the way you described it describes any enviroment here in Germany right now

I lived in Eastern Europe for a while, the internet is great but I do not get along that well with the people. Also I fear that within a few years time it will just be the same as in Central Europe.

Dentist in a few years time. The US has some shitty laws to get certified though so I'd probably have to work in either Ireland or Canada before to skip two years of extra university time.

Calling me a liberal for wanting to leave this fucking shithole while everyone around me is glorifying it. Sure.

I hate you faggots as much as I hate Whites, Kikes, and Negros. You are the definition of subhuman filth. Turkey along with Europe, Israel, and Africa are the regions of hell.

your shitskin gf's family will annoy you, you'll have ugly children, if she does not break up with you before, leaving with your money

I do not treat the Turkish "People" like Humans even if they are joking. Turkey is a state made for Sandniggers, Kikes, Eurofags, and Negroids. I am assuming your a Sandnigger.

You caused this. We have to make the best out of it. Better than sitting at home all day crying about what has been lost.

Life is about looking forward and not about looking backwards, especially when you are german.

You seem uncomfortable. I'd like to see you in real life. Perhaps a bugman or a lanklet.

can't you go in eastern germany ?

Well 'Free' is debatable we have to pay a shitload of taxes.

Austria is still great, watch over your country guys. You have a chance.

Sounds amazing! Alaska is on the list now.

I am currently in Eastern Germany and they are as liberal as they are in the rest of the country. Unless you count the countryside I suppose. It's still too many people living there for me as that I'd consider it an option.

The USA's hyper-libral problem is really a matter of what area you're in. I'm in Michigan, and my area is very "red" seems to be if you go for small towns/countryside you can avoid librals pretty well. In big cities you'll just be raped/murdered/robbed by niggers while they whine about your "HUWHITE PRIVILEGE"

You would need to gas half your government to fix it, your country is brilliant and so stupid at the same time. Why do you keep destroying Europe every 70 years fuck these migrants have some kids

uh where in eastern Germany?

>Dentist
Nice, then you have a lot of options since you can set up shop essentially anywhere and have enough patients to run a practice. I would avoid major cities, based on your reasons for wanting to leave your current situation.
Ohio is nice, Wisconsin also; setting up in a medium-sized city or town would be my recommendation. The suburbs of Columbus OH are still very white, alternatively rural Wisconsin is pretty ideal as well.

>literally lives in Canada
Lol.

Ohio is full, you dumb faggot.

Did you know that 1 in 10 (yes 10% of our population) is on a temporary work visa
Ie a shit skin.

Most expensive German city, nice architecture. Just like in London, it's a good life if you are rich and can afford living in an upperclass quarter with private school for your kids. Otherwise you are stuck with subhumans swirling arounf you. Around 20% of kids are born in gibs families.

>I guess you have the same problem of not having anyone irl to talk to about it.
Yes, exactly. I have one friend who is redpilled, but everyone else is a liberal cuck. All of them supported the gun laws, all of them support diversity, it's a fucking mess.
The worst thing is when people start talking about Hitler and the holohoax, and you just have to sit there and say nothing.

Yes, I will 100% avoid major cities. I want to live far away from people. My dream is to own atleast one hectar land.
I don't like big cities at all, too many people.

Close to Leipzig. As a westerner this is very eastern.

Fucking KEK. 3 areas near me where you're statement is on point. My town is some redneck/hunter/farmer/millitia shit and im very greatful for it.