Gabbard BTFO'd

"Crackpot Tulsi" has a nice ring to it

Attached: crackpot.png (729x630, 405K)

(((Levin)))

Mark Levin is a war mongering zionist psychopath who shilled for Netanyahu on Fox News right before the election. These kikes need to be muzzled.

Uh oh, here come the Tulcels to defend their queen from facts!

(((Levin)))

Attached: 1557805013694.png (666x768, 63K)

>(((Levin))) upset that Gabbard is not in support of Israeli, Saudi Arabian agenda
Imagine my shock

The absolute state of Tulcels

Can you imagine shilling for a poo in loo on Jow Forums??

HAHAHAHAHA

What's with her face, did she take birdshot to the face?

... are you being deliberately retarded, IDF?

>angry kike never-Trumper during the 2016 election takes time away from shilling books to shit-talk like he's Trump
Don't quit your day job (((Mark))).

Attached: b7776a00977b11df3a9be7e15f8e9c1b69236.jpg (634x841, 71K)

Its hawaii. Probly on crystal before

The thing about Tulsi is she doesn't talk about israel and she's really clammed up on it as of late. She also favors restricting firearms. She's a Hindu, so there is overlap between a generalized anti-islam geopolitical worldview and the zionist interests that keep the White race enslaved to the MIC.

I think she's a very well developed limited hangout for a system in deep trouble. You can see Trump trying to flood the country even more rapidly with Hindustanis and trying to move production to India [rather than back to the US].

She's hideous but I get why incels are setting their expectations down for her.

They'll support someone who doesn't want to act on Kashmir, Syria or Iran just because they think they have a shot at sleeping with her LMAO

Listening to Levin on AM radio is hilarious and a guilty pleasure of mine.
He gets physically angry defending Israel in rants daily.
The only reason people usually don't mention him on Jow Forums is because he's irrelevant.

>Memeflag
What's it like having an extra chromosome Goldberg?

Fpbp.
I've listened to that jew, and he is a very jewy jew.

/thread

Shalom sholomo, why don't you show us what's underneath that meme flag

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

What's it like being a Tulcel? Is it the workout videos she makes? Because she's not actually fit, she does that to attract incels like you

jesus the jews are really scraping the bottom of the manischewitz barrel for trolling talent these days.

Seek help

>I think she's a very well developed limited hangout for a system in deep trouble. You can see Trump trying to flood the country even more rapidly with Hindustanis and trying to move production to India [rather than back to the US].
underrated

fpbp

Attached: cheddar man.jpg (1600x900, 138K)

>memeflag
>running interference for zionists
There is a reason we say you niggers glow in the dark.

Attached: jewpost.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>Tulsi is the only person on the left trying to wrest control from the progressives and give the dems a viable chance at winning
>The left is unanimously united against here

if I didn't know better I'd say this is some kind of right wing operation to ensure no one competitive is propped up against trump

Attached: 1568167321024.png (908x783, 463K)

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tulcels are gonna EXPLODE when they see what she's like without makeup!!!! Pathetic

What's it like being a shill troll? Are you Brock's loser virgin, JIDF diaper boy, or discord tranny doing it >for free

Why did you reply to yourself after changing flags and taking off your name?

Also slide thread, herb in options

What the fuck? Shills are broken. Fuck you kike.

I got to admit I jerk off to her videos beating MSNBC fake news talking heads.

Everytime she school them on something my dick grows an inch thicker

Attached: 1564813613504.jpg (702x448, 68K)

>I-Iran bad
>Levin

Mark “sure ill go nevertrump if you buy 500,000 copies of my book” Levin