Google 1998-2020

RIP

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 11.13.49 PM.png (1202x716, 140K)

>source: trust me dude

FPBP and /thread

source is literally the most recent google whistleblower, the one that kinda you know retweeted it? you stupid ass...

(((Crowder)))

Fuck Google though. Hope they get taken down.

If Crowders sources something with "trust me dude", this is - and I am being unironic here - more than good enough for me to believe it religiously forever.

here is the reaction image you requested

Attached: 1529654660273.png (232x97, 20K)

Even if the source is horseshit, Google and YouTube ARE pushing it at this moment

who tf is this crowder boomer

Attached: catroomguardian.jpg (482x453, 23K)

Another zionist (((conservative))) who is cooler with young people. In the same vein as Shekelpiro.

Google also manipulated search results to get Stallman fired
Salami's post was #1 result searching Richard Stallman's name before the firing
The useful idiots like salami aren't the problem
It's Google, Twitter, Medium, etc. and their "algorithms" (aka SJW moderators)

Crypto storm
>ran by antifa cucks

What the hell does that have to do with this thread?

A well meaning shabbos goy.

okay but why are you quoting me

Im just saying it is. No one should use cryptostorm. Crowder constantly rails against antifa cucks.

I don't have any friends and am lonely. I just wantb someone to bant with.

Shapiro is a full blown war loving neocon.
Crowder is a big step up from him at least.

Crowder is total boomer faggot. He always brags about how Christian he is and pro life but he has no kids. The dude is a closeted faggot.

I didnt realize Shekelpiro was that pro war. I dont listen to him or crowder. One of crowders earliest YouTube videos is him espousing his support for israel.

Of course hes a christcuck. Why am I not surprised...

>steven "no actual sources" chowder

>I didnt realize Shekelpiro was that pro war
Shapiro is as big of a war hawk as john Bolton if not bigger.

Attached: 1525240819988m.jpg (738x1024, 95K)

>I didnt realize Shekelpiro was that pro war.
Nigga, for real? He always has been and I don't even follow him that closely. I know he was seething when Trump fired Bolton. Shapiro would gladly have a million Amerizoomer goyim blown up by IEDs just to protect Israel's smile.

So he should get censored?

If he keeps acting like a zionist cuck yeah sure

Well now I hate him even more. For some reason I assumed he was a libertarian leaning cuck not a hawk.

I barely ever hear about Shekelpiro. I remember the Browning of america line and thats about it.

>I didnt realize Shekelpiro was that pro war
Everything the guy does is for Israel. He wants to see Muslims die because they threaten Israel.

Imagine shilling so hard for a country full of sick faggot Schizos who also mutilated your dick. Holy fuck jews are truly demented

ITT Nazis

kek at least not everyone on this board is hopeless. Shekelbiro is a fraud and a hack- loves Israel, shills for life insurance and gold on his podcast every 15 minutes and has on many occasions called for all out war and bombing of many middle eastern countries. This goes for crowder as well. It seems he is just too stupid or sinisterly hiding his motives but he uses the pretext of "muzzies flooding europe" to support Israel.

I was there once user. Using stupid lines like "censorship is for nazis" and "I will defend to death your right to speech even if I dont like it" and all that crap. Point is, these zionist niggers dont give a single fuck about these pointless debates. What matters are wars, resources and Israel. No one here said the cuck should be censored anyway. Ive been watching him for a few years now- seems like a nice guy but his shit take on Israel makes him out to be a good goy boomer

Attached: IMG_0112.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

He's a free market shill, war hawk, full blown Zionist who abandons white people when its convenient for him

kek

oy vey, the goyim know shut it down

Attached: based.png (474x355, 148K)

>I barely ever hear about Shekelpiro. I remember the Browning of america line and thats about it.
Yeah that was a really telling line and when I officially knew he was a piece of shit. He's a boomer mindset type who only cares about muh GDP (except for Israel - at all costs their culture and whatnot needs to be preserved but yours doesn't because reasons).

Crowder isn't good either, and in a way he's almost worse because he's not as smart as Shapiro or openly pro-zionist but he worships him and has a larger audience of cattle.

What am i looking at

Read the Old Testament. It holds Israel in the highest regard, above all nations. It is basically an Israel national epic.

kek what the fuck is this?

>Hateful Content
>"Will the white race survive?"
>Hateful
>Content
wew

This. A recent example is that shooting which got 8gag taken down. He went full out kike talking about white supremacy and how he is against all of it. Yet, here he is, shilling for jews and Israel everyday and he will never speak against zionism or jewish supremacy

>never trust a non-muslim
>Inspirational Hitler Speech
wtf based

>muzzies flood Europe so let's support people who like this

Wow based crowder

Oh you dont need to tell me. I would flush every last abrahamic rat down the proverbial toilet given the chance. I despise what the mind poison has done to the world.

read the talmud. we goyim are seen as animals worthy of anything god's chosen people want of us and Jesus was said in their satanic book to have boiled in shit and cum. Fuck jews and their satanic child-raping religion

>Will the White Race Survive?
i can feel the hate

remember that this isn't really youtubes doing but rather the advertisers and stockholders that pressure them into this sort of shit.

Attached: 1564903763517.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

>Yet, here he is, shilling for jews and Israel everyday and he will never speak against zionism or jewish supremacy
No, he's worse than that. If anyone ever brings up Jewish representation he'll go straight into accusations of antisemitism. He's the epitome of the subject of a Goebbels speech.

Ive still got dumb fuck boomer christfag relatives who think Shekelpiro is a shining example of a young man and a great intelligent person.

No plenty of this is YouTubes politics as well and genuine opinions. stop removing guilt.

kek I was once there but the jewry was too much for me

Attached: oyvey.png (500x461, 128K)

The Bible has a lot right despite this, but only with the New Testament. I don't believe in it literally, but I believe what it has to say about group dynamics is 100% accurate. I have read parts of it and I have come to really appreciate what it has to say on that. God is in my mind the personification of the superego. Probably a lot of scholars have talked about this. That being said, you can see from the Old Testament where the Jews get much of their conceit. They feel righteous by birth because of what it says.

This, jews jump to anti semitism the second the crosshairs are on them

Same user same.

I get heavy doses of Jewry every single fucking day. I get a deadly dose looking down to piss because I'm marked like fucking cattle.

I want to leave this shithole and just leave everything behind at this point.

No. No it doesnt. I will never think a book written by a bunch of rat kikes telling me to worship yahweh and rabbi yeshua gets a lot right. Anything it got "right" was just stolen and formed out of the European religions it killed.

Attached: breitbart_03.jpg (865x486, 128K)

Sad, but I guess they're at least not SJWs or something (although this isn't too far off from being as retarded). Growing up I've listened to Adam Carolla's podcast and I've lost a lot of respect for him in recent years because he worships people like Shapiro and Dennis Preger. Carolla's not even right wing (by SJW standards he is, though), but naturally he also worships Jews and literally says shit like "If you have a problem with them it's only because you're jealous"; he'd likely kill himself if his daughter doesn't marry someone from Shapiro's family.

Attached: breitbart_04.jpg (871x490, 110K)

>penalty box

Depending on the variation of sjw I dont even know which is worse. I'd rather not pick any.

I honestly have basically no hope anymore.

Attached: o.png (1000x2891, 1.54M)

To give you an idea, the stuff that the particular SJWs have a problem with regarding Carolla are his FAR RIGHT views such as:

>kids are better off having both parents in the home
>the border shouldn't be Swiss cheese (he's still pro-immigration but not mass immigration)
>giving more iPads and handouts to gangbanger kids in LA isn't going to suddenly take them from the worst school district in the country to some ranking you'd see out of Vermont
You know, Nazi stuff like that.

All this shit is fine but I feel like every single "conservative" who is at all mainstream does nothing but focus on issues that hardly matter. They have some tiny dispute about total replacement in 30 years versus 60, or they are mad about "trannies" or gay marriage, or something. But they never point out simple facts or real issues. Fundamentally illegal vs legal immigration debaters have a pointless debate that barely shifts anything. Unless they promote restricting immigrations to a certain level COMPARED to whites.

Jewish subversion, wanton abuse, mutilation and oppression of men, the severity of replacement, government control compared to historical levels of it. So many things no one talks about.

If I was more tinfoil I'd think these people are all controlled op. The fact that you even have to say kids are better off having both parents is absurd, and the state of the gender dichotomy in particular is so fucking divorced from natural reality that that alone does a lot to gve me no hope.

yeah it shows with videos like ritual o.t.o. which just fucking disappear.

or intrusive gaia.com advertising.

Western society can't be saved. Everything is infected with judeo-satanism.

I’ve never seen a more inaccurate post in my life. Did you just pull that entirely from your ass? You have no obligation to agree with them but I don’t even have the time to reply to every inaccurate point you’ve made.

Well. I fucking hope that at least we last long enough for modern medicine to do something good for me for once give me a normal dick so I can settle down and have a family in the country side somewhere like eastern Europe and just ignore this retarded fucking world.

Living like varg would be nice, I dont really watch him but it seems like that would be comfortable.

Oh of course they don't say anything that really matters. If they did they'd be shut down (or never be allowed to get known) or at best slandered all day everyday. Keep in mind, Carolla who I mentioned isn't even right wing (his best friend is Jimmy Kimmel lmao), he's just not completely retarded (but also retarded in the way I mentioned). As I said, he's a Shapiro worshipper: he doesn't give two shits if America is indistinguishable from Mexico in 50 years because he'll already be dead by then and in the meantime at least lettuce is cheap. Same Shapiro "Muhhhh GDP is the most important thing (except for Israel who needs to remain Israel)".

If they told the truth they wouldn't be allowed to be mainstream.

If you have a problem with what I said then point out what exactly is inaccurate about any of that?

This whole focus on short term profit over all else, "I got mine fuck my kids and their future" is so sickening.

Come on dude. Are you this desperate?

If Google really censored the way you think it does then you would see millions of videos going down.

>is so much from reddit he press enter five fucking times in two lines

kek I was thinking that, too.

There is literally a video I favorited of a guy reading a PUBLISHED public quote in newspaper from a jew, Marcus eli Ravage, that got taken down.

Nothing more than an aloud reading of what this jew said about his own people.

a controlled opposition just like (((Alex Jones))). He claims to be your friend by bringing up valid points about the decline of society, while not naming- and many times- supporting the international zionist.

Yes goyim its those satanic nazis. Now buy my filters.

i would rather have fifteen amd and intel shill threads that one(1) Jow Forums e-celeb thread

Attached: 1474645744324.png (551x491, 261K)

>NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT TECH MONOPOLIES
>TALK ABOUT STUPID SHIT INSTEAD

Go to your bst thread

This is honestly one of the most interesting threads on the entire board.

I'm surprised its lasted this long without sperging.

>trusting a climate change denier

Man made climate change deserves to be denied. Every one of my biology professors suggested the same.

>stay nude

censorship isn't even the problem with youtube though, it's (a) monetization, and (b) their specific monetization algorithm. it's a magnet for grifters of all types.

>If I'm not aware of it it's not a problem
Ohohohohoh.

I'm aware it's considered a problem, I'm aware of what content is deleted. It's rarely an actual problem for the platform. Firstly because content is simply reuploaded anyway, so even if they had 1984 levels of aggressive censorship (down to people turning themselves in) content would still reappear, secondly because they're incompetent in going about it, and third because they're inconsistent in going about it.
Youtube's issue (like that of the internet as a whole) is signal to noise ratio, not free speech.

>censorship isnt an issue because it just get reuploaded

yikes. It prevents people with a channel to maintain from actually speaking their mind on plenty of things. thats a problem

MIGA AM I RITE BOIS?

Attached: 1566282584848.png (720x869, 158K)

Alphabet corporation is the fucking advertising machine that runs the internet.

'people with a channel to maintain' when it comes to politics are almost always grifters after cash desu. If the content itself is desired it will spread naturally through networks outside google's (and the creator's) control.

>WAAAAH GOOGLE IS CENSORING MEEE

maybe use another alternative or stop screaming at black people or transexuals on the internet using while googles services?

me: the free market is good
also me: wtf who'd have thought a free market on the internet combined with network effects would lead to a monopoly i don't like

So only "grifters" who agree with you and the tech monopoly should be allowed to make content and maintain any coherency? How in the fuck is this fair to you?

Someone like contrapoints making 400k for spewing incorrect and blatantly wrong drivel (like on the issue of race) when someone who does FAR FAR more research and knows far more like Alternative Hypothesis has to tread on eggshells and still has videos nuked?

>If I was more tinfoil I'd think these people are all controlled op.
but they are controlled opposition. and like what other anons said, if these people focused on the problems that actually mattered then they won't make it to the mainstream.

>corporations and monopolies are so based!
Ladies and gentlemen. The modern left.

This thread was at least good for a while. Rip

>anyone who says things I don't like should be silenced because they are trolling
oh my.

If they cared they should tell the truth at least after they get an audience, but I guess if theyre controlled op they actually dont care.

No, grifters should not exist. Abolish monetization on YouTube itself.
If you really love having some grifters about, consider that Contrapoints is funded via Patreon. If the Contrapoints channel was deleted then a new channel could be created and linked to people via Patreon, a non-Google service. Now, Patreon itself does censorship and Patreon itself is grifter central, but that's irrelevant to YouTube censorship. All you need is an alternative network of communication with your viewers and YouTube shouldn't mean shit unless you're in it for the money. (and even then...)

>maybe use another alternative
Like a different video hosting site than youtube? That's like relegating people away from Speaker's Corner in London and putting them in Bob's Country Bunker in Bumfuck Nowhere.
These corporations have created monopolies and are not above killing off any upstarts to their hegemony. If you don't see anything wrong with that, I suggest you pick up a book not written by Ayn Rand or any other psychopath.

/leftypol/ please go

>contrapoints was deleted

It will never get deleted. It promotes the "right" views.

Also patreon censorship isnt irrelevent to YouTube censorship when the same people get censored and the same thoughts prevalent.

>alternative network

Thats the fucking problem. YouTube is massive thats the whole reason people want to stop the censorship.

Leftypol fucking loves corporate ownership of "free speech". Fuck you.

Hey magapedo, your daddy trump and republicucks party are the biggest bootlickers out there.

>Man made climate change deserves to be denied. Every one of my biology professors suggested the same.
Go back to school and:

politics is mind poison