Will she remembered as one of the most influential individuals of the 21st century?

Will she remembered as one of the most influential individuals of the 21st century?

Attached: img_0784-1.jpg (954x1223, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NINB4WipEUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's only 16, she will be the most influential individual of the 22nd century too

the most cute and funny individual of the 21st century
right besides soph

Attached: .png (1316x975, 1.83M)

likely no because we'll all be dead.

She will fade away before new year just like every other child mascot.

Who is this? Another faggy twitch streamer?

Truly she is a Joan of Arc leading a cult of religious zealots who think they are right. They are only interested in process (attention) as opposed to outcomes.

thats why this shit will be forgotten. People will label it a fucking cult, making it easier to flush.

Attached: ghifzkut1ayzdnjmrh1j.jpg (1600x900, 136K)

Why you guys spamming this little cunt? Stopped counting how many of these posts I reported already.

Attached: 43534.jpg (800x1040, 163K)

She can influence deez nuts!!

Attached: 1566577955700.jpg (1536x2048, 1.76M)

This is proof positive that the mass media can literally make a celebrity out of anyone.

She’ll receive the Nobel Peace Prize this year

I had no idea you had a crush on small white girls, Tyrone.

lel

Attached: greta chosen.png (640x586, 86K)

Once people get over the fact that she's a kid she's just gonna be another hippy pretending to make a difference, she offers problems but no solutions. She'll be forgotten eventually.

> thinking any of this shit will matter after the nuclear fire
they'll be lucky to find even toiletpaper that hasn't been incinerated. let alone copies of Wired.

She has literally zero ‘influence’ the people who plucked her from obscurity and stuck her in our faces have influence.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: 1569258764722.jpg (540x720, 40K)

>Most influential individual of the 21st Century
That title was handed out like 500 times since the 21st Century began.
Can you remember any one of them?
If you think cheap publicity stunts will make you go down in history boy do I have news for you

I am so fucking tired of looking at this vicious cunt.

Attached: 1522266126277.jpg (960x926, 70K)

Why is the board nothing but Greta threads today?

Who's shilling.

Attached: 1568864459306m.jpg (604x1024, 160K)

youtu.be/NINB4WipEUw
Sur une aferre qui seqous l'Amérique
N'oublier pas si vous aite catolique d'invoquer lespri saint pour les homme deta et pour leurs conversion
Ses o

i'm so tired of that fucking unimpressed watcha-goin-do-for-me spoilt brat face

What is their end game?

They are going to have a 'white supremacist 4 channer' kill her and it will be global news. The murder of a child by a white supremacist incel.

No-one argues with global warming hoax now.
4 chan gets shut down.
Political enemies of western left wing parties get jailed en masse.
Further anti-white rhetoric is pushed into the mainstream.

Greta, leave before they have you killed. You are a means to an end. Your 'parents' are probably in on it too

This. No one will remember her in a couple years. Once her handlers get bored of fucking her they will toss her aside and find a new target.

Top 500 for sure, maybe top 100. If she continues like this, maybe top 20.

Once she gets through puberty and starts looking like a pudgy, retarded man with ponytails... she’ll be sent out to pasture. Of course the world will be over by then anyway, so it really doesn’t matter.

greta posters deserve the rope.. there's 22 threads about this little cunt. turning the filters back on.