Is Microchimerism real ?

I mean, i know the research was done on fruit flies, is there any proof that its true fro humans also ?

If so, then holy shit, non-vrigin women are already disgusting and i couldn't imagine fucking them, but if this is true, i rather become monk or cut my own throat then touch non-virgin girl.

Attached: Microchimerism.jpg (284x479, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27623703
youtu.be/8WsF9Z4B7T8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19924635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real as fuck user.
Inb4 mad hoes.

literally if you are a virgin man do not take any woman who isn't a virgin

it is false. a spook made by leftists and roasties

shut the fuck up leaf fag

if anything this goes against leftists and roasties with their casual sex culture

Yes it's real.
RH negative women, after taking the drug (I foret the name) which allows them to have RH positive children, have to deal with constant pain because their bodies immune systems are attacking their own bodies. There's rh positive dna left in the mother and the immune system attacks it.

Wasted

You're thinking of telegony, which actually affects the offspring. That's real.

Yes it's true why do you think virgins are coveted so much in human history? Imagine cumming into a used pocket pussy, that was used by like 5 guys or more previously. Fucking disgusting no matter how much soap you have

The thing you fucking retards always seems to omit is the fact that we're talking about MITOCHONDRIAL DNA- that isn't the same as your regular DNA and the distinction needs to be made. Your mitochondria are the energy producers of the cell, and they have the power to kill a cell if they choose.. they are what's really in control. From the looks of it, a woman's mitochondrial DNA can be changed any time she has sex with a new guy. That CAN affect a child, but probably won't. I wonder what epigenetic changes are triggered by this process.

Yes it is. See all the deformed faces of the blacked thots and tell me if its normal to look like that at young age

Not real for mammals.

It's true for jews, that's why jewesses run a cock-carousel before they marry their cousin. It helps them avoid issues with inbreeding.
Compare to Pakis, where their women are married at age 9 as virgins.

i won't. i know that theres literaly 0 chance of meeting virgin let alone get her interedted in me, but i rather die virgin than become degenerate.

(((they))) say its not been proven. do you have any links that lead you believe otherwise ? im realy interested in this stuff now. women just became even more disgusting

>die a virgin

Will definitely happen to me. I stopped caring, it's not a big deal

what didn't you get about these two simple words
CUM DUMPSTER

I've had plenty of sex, and have reproduced. To be honest man, it's really over rated. People are just programmed to want it and those who have a lot of it are addicted to it, just like anything else. I feel disgusted by the amount of nasty used cum pockets I've had in my day.

sure, but it would be nice to have company when falling asleep in cold bed and not being alone all day in dark room on pc then going to work and then coming back and repeating for all life.

>OP: is there proof of this?
>everyone else just gives their two cents without any references to actual proof, effectively killing the function of the thread, which is acquiring data.
Dammit guys, Jow Forums needs to focussed, effective and goal-oriented to stand a chance at defeating the Jews. But I guess achieving that is more difficult than making a living as a waiter in a Jewish neighbourhood.

there was some research done with women that have kids.
After this finding they stopped all research on humans because its problematic.

they found this effect in multiple mammals...
There is a reason why a horse breeder doesn't allow shitty horses to fuck his female horses.

I know this post will make some sluts kvetch hard but its the truth.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

Just look for yourself guys. Telegony is real.

I don't know and I don't really care either because I wasn't careless enough to marry a women who wasn't a virgin.

>Step 1: Become rich
>Step 2: Look into purchasing virgin pussy from Russia or Brazil
>Step 3: Verify with doctors you trust about said virginity.
>Step 4: If true, purchase the unused pussy.
>Step 5: Have sex

Rich guys from Japan do this from both of those countries. Sometimes they pay the confirmed virgin's college degree.

But the woman has to get pregnant (even if it is a miscarriage). The cum only has half of a set of DNA, retards.

>research on flies
yeah but would be nice to see research on humans, or at least the ""discarded"" researches on humans as we know jews would try to cover this fact.

damn

>virgin pussy from russia or brazil
mate you need to stop with le based eastern euro wahmen. i have been in russia, they are same whores as everywhere else.

also what makes you think you can purchase female, who can get money from beta orbiters and whore on patreon and isntagram anyways ?

also its kinda hard to become rich if you aren't jew or have jewish connections + there already exist hymen restoration surgeries

yes

this is a non argument. Her body will absorb the DNA and pass it down to their children.
Scientist made a study where they pumped sperm into female mices and they became more manly and aggressive. Its undeniable fact that sperm gets absorbed by women

slovenia with the feels.

I feel ya, fren.

a fucking leaf

No one is mentioning this. If your GF/Wife had a natural miscarriage when attempting to have kids with you, it is a sign her and your immune system are perfectly healthy and she has expelled any traces of chimerical DNA that has contaminated her from previous partners. A stimulated abortion will not be safe since you might be killingg a healthy kid without chimerical traits, since there are multiple records of no chimerical traits acquired on children of women who had previous partners. It all depends a lot on too many factors.

All you really have to do is remind yourself that your fantasy of a having a nice, loyal and caring wife is just that, a fantasy. It isn't in a woman's nature to act like that.
As far as fighting your body's attraction to females, just fap on a daily basis and don't view it as something perverse or shameful, rather just body maintenance.

As time passes I become less and less interested in losing my virginity and more interested in finding love (or at least something close to it, loyalty and all that).
You're only thinking about the good things. Sure I'd love that, but it's also because I know and understand that I'm starved for love that I also think about all the shit that comes with having a gf. It's like seeing a shit ton of money on an island surrounded by lava. It's too much work to get it and you don't even know if it's real money (or if it's really valuable and not shitty won or yen) but you still need, want and fantasize about that money.

Is there any study stating that today's women shitty behavior is due to them having many, many of their sexual partners trash dna roaming their systems?

I know for a fact that many women imitate their exes behavior as a replacement for their lack of personality.

malaysian bro, don't you have islam there ? also asians are usualy less promiscius (dont have personal experience though) so maybe you can find virgin muslimg girl ? or is it hopeless there as well ?

You seem to be young to know.
Most supposed virgins selling their untouched pussies are from those 2 countries. Read the news!

>Microchimerism of male origin in a cohort of Danish girls -ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27623703

Male microchimerism, the presence of a small number of male cells, in women has been attributed to prior pregnancies. However, male microchimerism has also been reported in women with only daughters, in nulliparous women and prepubertal girls suggesting that other sources of male microchimerism must exist. The aim of the present study was to examine the presence of male microchimerism in a cohort of healthy nulliparous Danish girls aged 10-15 y using DNA extracted from cells from whole blood (buffy coats) and report the association with potential sources of male cells. A total of 154 girls were studied of which 21 (13.6%) tested positive for male microchimerism. There was a tendency that girls were more likely to test positive for male microchimerism if their mothers previously had received transfusion, had given birth to a son or had had a spontaneous abortion. Furthermore, the oldest girls were more likely to test positive for male microchimerism. However, less than half of microchimerism positivity was attributable to these factors. In conclusion, data suggest that male microchimerism in young girls may originate from an older brother either full born or from a discontinued pregnancy or from transfusion during pregnancy. We speculate that sexual intercourse may be important but other sources of male cells likely exist in young girls.

It is quite real.

Attached: MIcrochimerism.jpg (2278x968, 790K)

Jow Forums science the thread lmao

>Is there any study stating that today's women shitty behavior is due to them having many, many of their sexual partners trash dna roaming their systems?
not in the context of sperm
>I know for a fact that many women imitate their exes behavior as a replacement for their lack of personality.
mh. here is a interesting info: I know a lesbian and I asked her the following "user isn't it gay that one week you have your period and the next week your gf has it?". She told me that the periods of girls adjust so they bleed at the same time.
Don't know why but its interesting.

Attached: 1515578242424.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Apart from the fact that if you (her latest partner) have a child with her you automatically become a cuck, what are the downsides to this (health wise for the baby)?

Sailor Cook Brinkley doesn't look jewish at all. One would think she would have at least 1 jewish feature since Billy Joel fucked the shit out of Christie Brinkley before her dad.

Madonna's girl, Lourdes looks exactly like her mother and her big dick father. Given Madonna's lifestyle, Lourdes should be Freddy Krueger in real life.

It takes several months of repeated semen exposure for a woman's immune system to tune itself to a specific man's proteins.

Attached: immune semen.png (806x617, 131K)

Interesting theory.

That to be said OP it was tested on flies. We are mammals. There is such a massive difference. You'd have to take atleast monkeys to confirm that this is true for humans.

>Danish girls
I will abuse this knowledge in ways you can not yet imagine.

women have shitty behaviour even without exes

Attached: blackpillinfographics.jpg (6381x4469, 3.73M)

So theoretically if a non virgin woman always used a condom, or was just briefly exposed to another man's semen it does not work?

bump
Roasties always get triggered by the mere mention of this shit because it means they would have to suffer the downsides of being a whore and not be able to get a husband.

I think the lesbian is lying to you or she is so dumb that her partner is as irregular as her and the last time she had her period the other one had it too and thats the only time she remembers it. Many thots have really short memory.

Women's trash behavior and lack of thinking due to previous guys cumming on them could be that they are fucking niggers? Niggers are like that too.

Does this apply to oral sex (woman sucking a dick)?

Attached: 1564188953010.png (1365x2048, 826K)

nah. She is one of the women I know that are smart and she is brutally direct

They've found foreign DNA in roastie's brains during autopsies but they attributed it to pregnancy.

It's real and common
Even normies admit its real
youtu.be/8WsF9Z4B7T8

Women synchronize their periods. It's been proven in prisons. Snakes do the same, if you are breeding those it's best to put one ovulating female with lots of others so they all start to.

thank you for explaining what oral sex is

Attached: 1530112595831.png (918x700, 317K)

Attached: rake.png (500x523, 47K)

Nice try Shlomo but this goes exactly against roastie ideology

Yes but I guess she'd need to do it far more often and for a loger period of time. There are sperm cells in precum after all. It goes without saying that if she swallows it's even worse.

This.

Attached: 1550330637110.jpg (576x622, 218K)

I got you covered, bro.

Attached: 1564191907569.jpg (1312x1312, 129K)

user, no homosexual person is smart, if they were, they would know a pussy belongs to a dick and vice versa.

And only that.

thanks bro

Attached: 1531327900644.png (657x527, 21K)

I disagree. When you meet a 10/10 Aryan goddess you don’t want it to be your first time.

suffering from a degenerate fetish doesn't mean that this person is automatically dumb.
Some childdiddlers got away with it for decades. A dumb fag couldn't do it

>Naturally acquired microchimerism - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19924635

Bi-directional transplacental trafficking occurs routinely during the course of normal pregnancy, from fetus to mother and from mother to fetus. In addition to a variety of cell-free substances, it is now well recognized that some cells are also exchanged. Microchimerism refers to a small number of cells (or DNA) harbored by one individual that originated in a genetically different individual. While microchimerism can be the result of iatrogenic interventions such as transplantation or transfusion, by far the most common source is naturally acquired microchimerism from maternal-fetal trafficking during pregnancy. Microchimerism is a subject of much current interest for a number of reasons. During pregnancy, fetal microchimerism can be sought from the mothers blood for the purpose of prenatal diagnosis. Moreover, studies of fetal microchimerism during pregnancy may offer insight into complications of pregnancy, such as preeclampsia, as well as insights into the pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis which usually ameliorates during pregnancy. Furthermore, it is now known that microchimerism persists decades later, both fetal microchimerism in women who have been pregnant and maternal microchimerism in her progeny. Investigation of the long-term consequences of fetal and maternal microchimerism is another exciting frontier of active study, with initial results pointing both to adverse and beneficial effects. This review will provide an overview of microchimerism during pregnancy and of current knowledge regarding long-term effects of naturally acquired fetal and maternal microchimerism.

>Furthermore, it is now known that microchimerism persists decades later, both fetal microchimerism in women who have been pregnant and maternal microchimerism in her progeny
Single mothers rejoice.

Attached: Microchimerism in three generations.jpg (601x493, 25K)

This is absolute utter bullshit lmao

stop swallowing semen, whores

And they can't abort the foreign DNA of every sexual partner they've had. A piece of every guy that she ever hooked up with, living inside her until she's dead and there's nothing she can do about it.

Soon you'll be freaking out over all the bacterial and viral DNA too.

Attached: 1523546502428.jpg (491x491, 68K)

I wonder why bible stated that fornication is forbidden.

Don't our cells replace each other every 7 years or some shit? That's why we need to redo vaccines, cause they don't stay that long within our immune system

our ancestors were in the know but Boomers fucked it up

Attached: 1531753648896.jpg (1452x848, 120K)

The opposite

They aren't "your" cells though
kek

Find yourself a girl with a feminine penis

>That's why we need to redo vaccines, cause they don't stay that long within our immune system
god dammit I hope you are not dumb enough to believe in vaxxshit

boomers really did fuck a ton of shit

A nigglet performs way worse than a white kid in the classroom in pre school. A nigglet has a hard time trying to understand why a triangle cannot go inside a rectangle and so on.

Not recognizing the original design and its purpose and "thinking" there is other way to it, tells everyone he or she is on the 2 digit side on the IQ scale.

No thanks, God (even the false ones) says that faggotry is a sin.

and this has what to do with my post that you are replying to?

It has to be real or at least it makes sense to me. There is a lot of DNA mixing in sex. I wouldn’t believe the female body wouldn’t absorb any of it.

Same.

Honestly tho i just hate women of my generationg (im 26) got plenty of passive income, And i just want a good wife to have multiple kids with. Simply because im bored of just going home alone. And also fucking hookers gets boring. Its just pointless sex, not anything real.

Bible said a good women/ wife is worth more than all the money in the world. And for good reason. Because that women is SUPER super rare. and if you find it. Man its more rare than finding a piece of a comet or something.

Attached: thisispol.jpg (640x640, 43K)

The thumbnail looks like the babby was taking a piss

You wife must of been a massive whore

Why can paternity tests prove a long time mate isn't the father then? If he was nutting in her all the time then she should be loaded with his DNA even if someone else got in

interesting but I visited a women's prison here and there was no mention of synchronized periods. They did mention different schedules for different gals due to their personal hygiene not making them available for some classes they take in there.

I have conflicting opinions about it.

They do not store cells, they would not live that long. If anything they'd absorb the DNA and keep that. It is probably treated the same way a virus is, or let's say some other diease. In which case, as I said, it will not stay in her body for that long. Otherwise we'd not need to redo vaccines.

bump I want an answer to this too

Hmm interesting, so if I marry a used goods I have to kill my first born? tough but necessary.

That’s a great question.

That means my Ex’s son could have some of my DNA. What’s to stop her from trying to nail me for child support. By using a paternity test.

Your body keeps the DNA inside of you and makes it a part of you. It changes according to that DNA.
Either way the damage is done and you are fucked
Based

it means that what can't recognize something that simple is as dumb as a rock, whether is a nigglet or a dyke.

No, it's not real.

It's basic fucking grade 10 science. Woman creates the egg, the sperm fertilizes the egg and passes on genetic 'code' with said woman. It all happens within an isolated chamber that is shed out every once in a while. A woman's DNA cannot magically change because of random spunk being put into a woman.

If any of your retards knew how pregnancy works and how a woman becomes pregnant you'd know it's a stupid myth created by butthurt conservative dumb asses who most likely got with a woman who has had a partner before hand or was dumped.

Actually, if this whole "telegony" hypothesis is true,
It sheds a more interesting light on the wife-swapping practices of the Sabbatean/Frankists Jews,
And their eugenecist financiers (Rothschilds).
This is an endogamous cult that it is at the highest levels of all societies.

Attached: 1562532113701.png (657x527, 52K)

>as I said, it will not stay in her body for that long. Otherwise we'd not need to redo vaccines.

Attached: windpocken_junge-850x530.jpg (850x530, 47K)

>What is Ronan Farrow
>What is Woody Allen
>Then what is Frank Sinatra