Subway Suicide NYC

>new york city
Looks more like Mexico City...

nypost.com/2019/09/23/dramatic-video-shows-bystanders-rescuing-girl-after-dads-subway-suicide/

Attached: train-rescue6.jpg (874x1312, 119K)

Kingsbridge is in The Bronx.

>th-there are still some white people in the USA!

>suicide
He was pushed by Antifa.

>Kingsbridge is in The Bronx.
And? The Bronx is in New York City.

Imagine video from Mexico City showing this many white people commuting... there would be mass hysteria.

Fun fact that subway driver and conductor were cheering the moment they hit this dad. Every train operator is given 6 months paid time off when they kill someone as part of a mental grieving thing from their union and I have met many train drivers who prayed that they would kill someone to get it.

Looks whiter than some parts of Canada desu

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Capt they will be arrested for manslaughter. This is clearly negligence on their part

How are there even white people going to this school? Guarantee their parents are glowniggers given orders to send their kids to nigger schools to psychological torment them and record the results followed by hopeful suicide. GUARAN FUCKING TEE

Nope while they can look out for this and try to stop they aren't obligated too and besides, the way many of these stations are designed they won't see anyone till the last second. Its easier to commit suicide above ground because the tracks curve more than underground

meant for

Lol usa is fallen is fallen and is become the habitation of niggers and unclean spics

AY DIOS MEEEOOOOOH

He was going 88 in a zone clearly designated 30 max. He is toast

I would move to israel but I'm afraid of being spit on for being Christian.

My maid said this to me a few days ago. Does it mean she wants to fuck?

Yeah, thanks Chaim

Just wear a kippah you'll blend right in

>pcp

If that were my daughter, I'd kill myself too.

The Bronx has been mostly non shire since the mid 1980s. This is known. 71% of people living in NYC’s suburbs are Non Hispanic White. 64% European American. Of people living in the Bronx? Maybe like 3% - 4% are White Christians. Straight up. My grandfather grew up in Brooklyn(30s, 40s, and 50s) and said when he was there the Bronx was heavily Jewish.

>non shire
Non white*

The anchor baby lived.