Catholicism General /cg/

I need help my religious brothers, what should I say next Sunday?

Attached: Resized952019092395122419951814 - Copy.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APnrC1CzVdQ
youtu.be/Iln8R8-7-yU
youtu.be/KMIzckC7ehI
youtu.be/Fi4qS-n30fA
youtu.be/JL6dwfJ60es
youtu.be/06nzl62kuFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quote some Cardinal Robert Sarah

Telll them to pray for mollie tibetts

why do you go to a liberal church anyhow? come to Latin Rite fssp brother

I Love Jesus

Burn the churches they are of satan

request a prayer offering to those who lost their lives from drugs smuggles across a weak border

As all my catholic YouTube recs tell me, this is the correct answer.

pray for the children who are sold into sex trafficking rings across the border
pray for the politicians who wont do anything about it in the name of political correctness

religion = superstition

Begom orthodox

Speak of the crimes and herecies of Vatican II.

Attached: 1568672686334.jpg (720x1024, 179K)

don't

#unitetheclans
fssp and sspx

Oh good, I'm early.
More than two billion people profess to be Christian. Most belong to churches that teach the Trinity—the doctrine that the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit together form one God. How did the Trinity become an official doctrine? More important, is this teaching in harmony with the Bible?

THE Bible was completed in the first century C.E. Teachings that led to the development of the Trinity began to be officially formulated in 325C.E.—more than two centuries later—at a council in the city of Nicaea in Asia Minor, now Iznik, Turkey. According to theNew Catholic Encyclopedia,the creed attributed to the Council of Nicaea set out the first official definition of ‘Christian orthodoxy,’ including the definition of God and Christ. Why, though, was it deemed necessary to define God and Christ centuries after the Bible was completed? Is the Bible unclear on these important topics?

IS JESUS GOD?

When Constantine became sole ruler of the Roman Empire, professed Christians were divided over the relationship between God and Christ. Was Jesus God? Or was he created by God? To settle the matter, Constantine summoned church leaders to Nicaea, not because he sought religious truth, but because he did not want religion to divide his empire.

“To us there is but one God, the Father.”—1Corinthians 8:6,King James Version

Constantine asked the bishops, who may have numbered into the hundreds, to come to a unanimous accord, but his request was in vain. He then proposed that the council adopt the ambiguous notion that Jesus was “of one substance” (homoousios) with the Father. This unbiblical Greek philosophical term laid the foundation for the Trinity doctrine as later set forth in the church creeds. Indeed, by the end of the fourth century, the Trinity had essentially taken the form it has today, including the so-called third part of the godhead, the holy spirit.

WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?

Jesus said that “the true worshipers will worship the Father with ... truth.” (John 4:23) That truth has been recorded in the Bible. (John 17:17) Does the Bible teach that the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit are three persons in one God?

For one thing, the Bible does not mention the word “Trinity.” For another, Jesus never claimed to be equal to God. Instead, Jesus worshipped God. (Luke 22:41-44) A third line of evidence concerns Jesus’ relationship with his followers. Even after he was raised from the dead to the spirit realm, Jesus called his followers “my brothers.” (Matthew 28:10) Were they brothers of Almighty God? Of course not! But through their faith in Christ—God’s preeminent Son—they too became sons of the one Father. (Galatians 3:26) Compare some additional scriptures with the following statement from the creed attributed to the Council of Nicaea.

What the Nicene Creed says:

“We believe ... in one Lord Jesus Christ ... that is of the substance of the Father, God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God.”

What the Bible says:

“My Father isgreaterthan I [Jesus].”—John 14:28.*

“I [Jesus] ascend untomy Father,and your Father, and tomy God,and your God.”—John 20:17.

“To us there is butone God,the Father.”—1Corinthians 8:6.

“Blessed bethe God and Fatherof our Lord Jesus Christ.”—1Peter 1:3.

“These things saith the Amen [Jesus], ... the beginning of thecreation of God.”—Revelation 3:14.*

QUICK FACTS:

“The Nicene Creed is actually not the product of the First Council of Nicea (325) ... but of the First Council of Constantinople (381),” saysThe New Westminster Dictionary of Church History.

“The Council of Nicea in 325 stated the crucial formula for [the yet future Trinity] doctrine in its confession that the Son is ‘of the same substance ... as the Father.’”—Encyclopædia Britannica.

The Christian Bible, including the New Testament, has no trinitarian statements or speculations concerning a trinitary deity.”—Encyclopædia Britannica.

“The doctrine of the trinity ... is not a product of the earliest Christian period, and we do not find it carefully expressed before the end of the second century.”—Library of Early Christianity—Gods and the One God.

“In order to articulate the dogma of the Trinity, the [Catholic] Church had to develop her own terminology with the help of certain notions of philosophical origin.”—Catechism of the Catholic Church.

tell them that bad bishops and priest skulls are the floors of hell, so they better tread lightly

>Catholics wonder why protestants left the church

There are plenty of progressive protestants, but the Catholic church is a hegemony under the command of one person. If you want some leviticus, old testament religion then I suggest Southern Baptist.

Now Mary.
Mary—Mother of Jesus not “Mother of God”

Mary was Jewish by birth, and she was a direct descendant of KingDavid. (Luke 3:23-31) She was highly favored by God for her faith and devotion. (Luke 1:28) God chose her to become the mother of Jesus. (Luke 1:31,35) Along with her husband, Joseph,Mary had other children.—Mark 6:3.

Although the Bible shows that Mary became a disciple of Jesus, not much additional information is given about her.—Acts 1:14.

Why do some consider Mary the mother of God?

The earliest evidence of devotion to Mary dates from the late fourth centuryC.E. At that time, the Catholic Church became the State religion of the Roman Empire. As a result, many who had a pagan background became nominal Christians. The church had also adopted the unscriptural teaching of the Trinity.

Thedoctrine of the Trinityled many in the church to conclude that if Jesus were God, then Mary must be the mother of God. In 431C.E., a church council in Ephesus officially proclaimed Mary the “Mother of God.” Mariolatry—the excessive veneration of Mary—flourished after this Council of Ephesus. And as those from a pagan background joined the church, images and icons of the Virgin Mary gradually took the place of their fertility goddesses, such as Artemis (Diana, to the Romans) and Isis.

In 432C.E., Pope SixtusIII ordered a church to be built in Rome in honor of the “Mother of God.” It was built near the site of an earlier temple erected in honor of Lucina, the Roman goddess of childbirth. One author described this church as “an enduring symbol of the assimilation of the Great Mother of the pagan cults to the cult of Mary after the Christianization of Rome.”—Mary—The Complete Resource.

No, the Bible does not teach that Mary is the mother of God, nor does it suggest that Christians should either worship or venerate Mary.*Consider:

Mary never claimed that she was the mother of God. The Bible explains that she gave birth to “the Son of God,” not God himself.—Mark 1:1;Luke 1:32.

Jesus Christ never said that Mary was God’s mother or that she was worthy of special devotion. In fact, he corrected a woman who gave special attention to Mary’s happy role as his mother, saying: “No, rather, happy are those hearing the word of God and keeping it!”—Luke 11:27, 28.

The terms “Mother of God” and“Theotokos”(God-bearer) are not found in the Bible.

The expression “Queen of Heaven” in the Bible refers, not to Mary, but to a false goddess worshipped by apostate Israelites. (Jeremiah 44:15-19) The “Queen of Heaven” may have been Ishtar (Astarte), a Babylonian goddess.

Early Christians did not worship Mary, nor did they give her any special honor. One historian states that early Christians “would have rejected cults and probably feared that undue attention to Mary might evoke a suspicion of goddess worship.”—In Quest of the Jewish Mary.

The Bible says that God has always existed. (Psalm 90:1,2;Isaiah 40:28) Since he had no beginning, he cannot have a mother. Furthermore, Mary could not have held God in her womb; the Bible makes clear that even the heavens cannot contain him.—1Kings 8:27.

Mary—Mother of Jesus not “Mother of God”

Mary was Jewish by birth, and she was a direct descendant of KingDavid. (Luke 3:23-31) She was highly favored by God for her faith and devotion. (Luke 1:28) God chose her to become the mother of Jesus. (Luke 1:31,35) Along with her husband, Joseph,Mary had other children.—Mark 6:3.

Although the Bible shows that Mary became a disciple of Jesus, not much additional information is given about her.—Acts 1:14.

southern baptist are for niggers, Catholicism is for the white man

Why Catholics are not Christian
youtu.be/APnrC1CzVdQ

Why God Hates The Catholic Church
youtu.be/Iln8R8-7-yU

Catholic Hocus Pocus
youtu.be/KMIzckC7ehI

Orthodoxy in Light of the Bible
youtu.be/Fi4qS-n30fA

God's Word vs Vain Tradition
youtu.be/JL6dwfJ60es

Attached: 5F381B1C-A9E9-48BD-AA4E-C1FF061C6CA8.jpg (198x159, 4K)

>NOOOO ONE POPE SAID ONE THING I DONT LIKE SO I NEED TO LEAVE THE CHURCH AND DOOM MYSELF TO ETERNAL DAMNATION AAAAHHH
>THE POPE SPEAKS FOR THE CHURCH AAAHHHH

Attached: index.png (231x218, 9K)

Baptists are the funniest Christian denomination.

Here's southern baptists demo breakdown

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 4.14.31 PM.png (1007x587, 52K)

But you're a catholic pagan. Catholics are as close to christianity as Judaism is.

>I need help my religious brothers, what should I say next Sunday?

deuces monsignor, I'm leaving the Sun cult to go be an actual Christian

as in objectively based in reality with high aims, strong will, unconditional love, and dominating skill at arms

Maybe you should stop being a jew worshipping race-traitor scumbag.
EVERY SINGLE CHURCH SUPPORTS IMMIGRANTS
STOP TRYONG TO JUSTIFY THIS SHIT

And here's Catholic.

So, who is really white and who isn't, papist know-nothing?

Do Catholics even read the bible? Are catholics really christian when they worship Mary and an old fag in pajamas?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 4.15.56 PM.png (607x462, 78K)

It really is so tiresome the amount of Protestant propaganda out there.
NO we do not worship Mary.
NO we don't worship the pope.
NO not all of us want migration.

All popes have been heretics

>b-but muh Peter
Popes aren't allowed to be married and Peter was

Attached: AD1777BD-097B-4158-A991-613B2549374D.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>having this little knowledge of papal history
Clergy celibacy wasn't mandatory until very recently. Most if not all of the early popes were married.

You're right about Mary, but the Bible does teach the Trinity
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

You worship the cross and pray to saints...

Your idolatry takes you further from God every day. A church is a building in which you pray and learn, not a place to guild with gold leaf while venerating a class of men that regularly molests your children.

No, do a little research into what you're talking about instead of taking Pastor Tim's word for it.
>venerating a class of men that regularly molests your children
Kids are molested 100x more often per capita in public schools. Pretending that most priests are rapists is a non-argument, it literally is just Protestant propaganda.

Where does it command in the bible, or even early church teachings, to have priests in the first place? The priesthood is a form of control. You don't need priests to interpret the bible for you. One must have a personal relationship with God. Needing a priest to absolve you of your sins is another form of idolatry.

>Where does it command in the bible, or even early church teachings, to have priests in the first place?
Where does it say that you need pastors? That's another non-argument. All you can pump out apparently.

I don't need a pastor, minister or priest to tell me what to do because I know the Word of God. Keep peddling your paltry, worldly novelties. Catholicism is going the way of the HRE; out with a whimper.

That scripture cannot be found in the original manuscripts and were added to deceive people and give more evidence to the trinity where there is none.

>Needing a priest to absolve you of your sins is another form of idolatry.
Priests don't absolve you of your sins, more prottie propaganda. The Bible tells us to confess our sins to one another and that is what we do to priests and they reassure us that God forgives us for our sins because he loves us.

No one said I was Catholic lmao

>Catholicism is going the way of the HRE; out with a whimper.
Catholicism is 2,000 years old and isn't going anywhere. Meantime Protestantism is rotting at the core and dying out. Christ's Church is eternal and you're lost.

"That" verse?

John 1 says that in the beginning was the Word (Jesus), and the Word (Jesus) was with God and the Word (Jesus) was God…..and the Word (Jesus) became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

Evidence of the Trinity:
Genesis 1:2 - Holy Spirit of God
Genesis 1:26-27 - God refers to Himself in a plural form
Isaiah 28:19 God refers to Himself as both I and Us
Matthew 28:19 - Baptize in the name of GOD. Notice they share a name. It does not say baptize in the 'names'

Want OT verses too?

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1).
The Hebrew word for God is Elohim. Elohim is a plural noun but it is used here with a singular verb bara. Elohim speaks of the true God and is always used with a singular verb. In some sense God is both singular and plural

God Says Let Us
Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness… (Genesis 1).
The phrase let us again gives the idea of plurality. The word us cannot refer to angels because angels do not create

And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, with his Spirit. This is what the LORD says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go (Isaiah 48). In verse sixteen, God the Son is speaking. He identifies the Father [the Sovereign Lord] and His Spirit as having sent Him. In the next verse, the Son is clearly spoken of as the Lord

Father
Have we not all one father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our ancestors? (Malachi 2)

Son
Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever. Your royal scepter is a scepter of equity; you love righteousness and hate wickedness. Therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions (Psalm 45)

I have set my king on Zion, my holy hill. I will tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to me, You are my Son; today I have begotten you. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in him (Psalm 2)

The Holy Spirit
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him - the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD - and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears (Isaiah 11)

I never said the Bible did say you needed pastors. Catholic guidelines are dictated by priests.

All you need is the Bible. The World is you church. Anyone that says you need to be in church on Sunday is practicing a form of idolatry. You should only seek out church when you're looking for guidance, not as a place where "superior" worship takes place. God can find you in the lowest sewer or on the highest mountain.

It's 1700 years old and has led a billion people into hellfire, and slaughtered over 100,000,000 people in the last thousand years.

>needs a priest to tell them God loves them

hmm

A reprobate telling his sins to a pedophile, and both of them thinking the transaction has anything to do with the forgiveness of sins.
Just disgusting.

What do Catholic people do at church and after church?

I was raised protestant. Became a godless degenerate for some years but now I'm reading the Bible daily and want to go back to church.

What attracts me to catholicism are the doctrine of sin, and the institution of the confessional.

Still not sure what kind of church I want to go to but I do want to go back to one and engage in a religious community that celebrates our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Wait?!
Are you PROTESTING what the vicar of Christ has called on you to do?!

My, the hypocrisy.

Attached: image.jpg (250x215, 21K)

Confessionals are intended to, and do, collect data from a billion people to send to the Vatican, the biggest spy ring in the history of mankind.

>telling his sins to a pedophile
Again with this meme? 100x more kids per capita get molested in public schools. Do a little research before you cringepost.

Hey, it fits perfectly, as all of the protestants 500 years ago were also Catholics.

not the one i go to

How many pedophiles heard how many confessions, and how many were relayed to their superiors, and how many of those belonged to you.

Jesuit schools, using Jesuit written books, indoctrinating cattle with Jesuit mind viruses.

N

>you're lost

You haven't even cracked open the bible once. You let a corrupt priest blather at you in Latin and cross yourself a hundred times a service and then you go home and pretend you're living a Christian life because you have a picture of Jesus and a cross above your door. Catholicism is Christianity Lite. Look at how many Catholic countries are absolute dog shit. That didn't happen by accident. You're lucky you live in a protestant-founded country like the US.

What one might call the form of religion, but denying the power.
What one might call the Whore of Babylon, causing the kings of the earth to commit fornication with her.
To which an adherent should brace themselves for "Get away from me, you who practice lawlessness. I never knew you!"

These faggots should read the book of Jude. Tower of Babel existed for a reason.

Jesus is not "god" but at the same time he is. Is is not only an agent of God but the will of God made flesh.

In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

It's all spelled out right there. Read your bible.

>catholicism is christianity lite
>says the protestant with man made religion
Catholicism was established by Saint Peter with the bleessing of Christ himself. Catholicism is the word of Christ

Why don't you find a Catholic church or eastern Catholic church that isn't so cucked, don't even go to that one. I'm sure the liturgy is terrible anyways.

Attached: fb41d0118ec68a65f6df808325d1caf7_w600.jpg (600x822, 158K)

don't you have the latin mass in your city? that is an whole different thing, it's a true mystical rite, completely free from sjw agenda.

this is where i go when i feel it (not every sundey)
youtu.be/06nzl62kuFY

That scripture gives us evidence of a duality, not trinity. It does not mention a 3rd force so saying it does is reached.

John 17:11
>And [now] I am no more in the world, but these are [still] in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep in Your Name [a]" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">[a]in the knowledge of Yourself] those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We [are one]

Jesus prays so that he and his disciplines may be one. Just as he and the father are one. How can imperfect beings be one with God who is incorruptible? The translation if one in that sense means one in unity or co-operation. Not in the way you're thinking.

Also, you contradict yourself. If God is one, then how can he be three? If that were true then there would be 3 Gods not one.

Also, John 14:28
>My Father is greater than I

How can all three be one, when Jesus admits that his father is greater than even him?

yes Wisconsin has mutliple Latin rite mass

reminder that catholicism is a false religion

try it and also try to actually follow the words. they should give you a booklet. good luck.

Start with the fact that in NO PLACE in the Bible, does it say that sunday is the Sabbath. Then you will realize that the catholic church has been run by satanists since it's inception.

You should say "Goodbye" to this heretical group of idolaters, and join a church of Christian's.

Exists.
Same project is continuing to this day, and beyond. They never gave it up. They're still trying to break into heaven.

go to Latin Rite FSSP

Jesus is the Word, the Word of God, and God. John 1:1 proves it.

One God.
Father is God
Son is God
Spirit is God
One God.
Trinity, and the verses to back it up, above.

yeah tell OP

Resurrection Day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jewish sabbath

John 11:17
>Holy Father, keep those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We [are one].

Father and Son confirmed bound by Holy Spirit, the third person of the trinity, as One God.

Your problem, and it is eternal, is you do not know who the Holy Spirit is.

>not in older ones
So? God said he would preserve his word to all generations. Finding a lost manuscript means it's wrong
Also there are plenty of other verses proving the Trinity like John 1:1-2 and Gen 1:26

Attached: 4AC53BCF-3232-4F4D-8140-5043FCF85A36.jpg (236x200, 10K)

>confess our sins to one another
No it doesn't, stop reading crappy new versions. And what's even the point if confessing to the priest then?

Attached: AC2B8D1C-6708-44F5-8483-E650EB25083C.png (200x200, 60K)

It contradicts itself, if God is three, then how can he one? And if God is one, then how can be three? Also Christ is in the image of God, in the same way we are in the image of God.

To us there is but one God, the Father.”—1Corinthians 8:6

It does mention anyone else. Just the Father, not the son, not even the holy spirit.

>How can all three be one, when Jesus admits that his father is greater than even him?
Because he isn't the Father. And Philipians 1 says he is equal with the Father.

Attached: 9AD1FD35-F1CE-4EE8-BDC8-9D12AEE4D377.jpg (500x281, 40K)

There is one God who manifested himself as three persons so that you might get to know him better.
And instead of doing that, you redefine God in your image, and still fail to worship him.

Maybe read more verses then bud
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
>God was manifest in the flesh,

Stop being a Jehova Witness

Attached: 5A07CA3E-C1E8-48B4-9AC7-B3A63B408809.png (918x513, 465K)

Therefore concerning the eating of things offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God but one. 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Context, context, context.
Me eating meat donated to idols means nothing to me; their gods are nothing to me.

You're telling me, that we should disregard the original manuscripts from which the Bible was written and only tske knowledge from thr new versions? If that's the case, you should only read the NIV version and nothing else.

That's correct. And because the Father sent the Son, and the greater sends the lessor, the Father is greater than the Son. Not greater or lesser in the Godhead; greater because one sent, and lesser because one was sent. So, greater or lesser in authority.

The NIV is right up your alley, as it too cannot tell Jesus from the devil.

I agree with your previous post but this is a gross mischaracterization.

Elohim referrs to "gods" because the people who wrote the Elohist portions of the Torah were throughly polytheistic and believed in a plethora of God's and goddesses. The Cannanite gods who are related to the old sumerian gods and are mentioned throughout the Torah such as Baal.

The Torah does not ever explicitly deny the existence of other gods. Rather it commands that the Hebrews should only worship the one guardian deity YHWH who brought them out of Egypt and made covenant with their ancestor Abraham in exchange for undying loyalty.

Reread genisis and replace the word "god" with either "the gods" or "a god" it still makes just as much if not even more sense.

Doesn't matter, I have commuted no crime. And I think it is therapeutic and absolving to tell you guilt to another and have them remind you that you are forgiven through the Lord.

What? The orginals are the ones that have been past down to every generation. Not stuff dug up thousands if years later like the dead sea scrolls

>THE POPE SPEAKS FOR THE CHURCH AAAHHHH
He speaks for God, isn't that the point?

Nope.
Elohim refers to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Your demon god, El, from the Canaaites, is never called Elohim.
And Elohim, referring to God, is a plural word, used in the singular, with the verb used for a singular, every time.
Pretty sure I've told you this before, but here you are.

>because the people who wrote the Elohist portions of the Torah were throughly polytheistic
Do you bot even believe that the people that wrote the Bible were saved nad believed monotheism? Are you this braindead?

Attached: F217AA67-CDD6-44D0-8BD5-7810806960B0.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

YOu have blasphemed the HOly Spirit, which is the unpardonable crime.

What verse?
Then he is not one God but three. Why can't you make that kind of distinction?
That scripture tells me that there is one God and that Jesus is King. Just as he us Lord of Lords and King of Kings. And the scripture says, there is only one God. Not three. You're doing mental gymnastics.
Reread my post and then reread yours. It seems like you got confused.

Ur being sarcastic right? Noone here knows shot about Wisconsin... it could be 100% Catholic for all we know but my intuition is that your being sarcastic because most of the "white" America is protestant. Germans and British being protestant. Italian, Irish, and Mexican parts would be Catholic I presume.

Philippians 2:6-11 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

You said it isn't in "the originals" but is in the recieved text, so then you're saying the originals are the crap dug up thousands if years later

Attached: FE0C76FF-4F30-490D-AFC5-C9BB73974468.jpg (210x240, 19K)