TTIRAC

So what's the general consensus on this?

Good, bad, too dangerous or not effective at all?

I wanna know before I put it up.

Btw, my area can be considered liberal central, so it'll definitely stur the pot.

Attached: 0001.jpg (2550x3300, 183K)

inb4 we already talked about this.

Previous thread was archived before I could get a read on whether it's good or not

This one is better... But we're not there yet. Focus on Islam for now.

Attached: 1569254887386m.jpg (791x1024, 74K)

fuck shit.

just post IOTBW or we know you're a shill

Attached: Sarah-Silverman-Blackface.jpg (800x445, 69K)

You're pushing your luck, people don't know what the Talmud says and this won't redpill anyone.

my only issue with this, is that no one will learn about their actual doctrine.

Just like IIRAW makes people learn about Islam, the Talmud makes people learn about joos

Forces a conversation and learning, like It's OK to be White does

this one is better

I live in joo central, if anything they'll make a big enough stink that the media will pick it up

idk, they might just turn this on you and say stuff along the lines of,

"So the only contribution a woman can make it giving life?" What about, etc etc etc"

This. I’ve been repeatin this like a ducking parrot

Attached: drawing.png (794x1123, 28K)

You know this is the only poster that matters, the normies already know who Epstein was and that something suspicious happened, massive redpilling opportunity goys

Talmud was written 1500 years ago.
Is the plan to hold present day Jews accountable for it?
Here I was thinking it was bullshit for a nigger to blame me for slavery.

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

More like, modern koos still teach this doctrine and believe in it.

If this picked up media coverage and people got massively butthurt over out of date teachings, including slavery being taught in it.

They'd be forced to either forego their doctrine and denounce it publicly or hold fast their tradition and show their true nature

There’s no cognitive dissonance with this one. Most leftists will just see this and agree with it if they even understand it. Most non-jew NPCs don’t even know what the Talmud is and hate Christianity any way.

I doubt it would be effective because the message wouldn't be readily apparent to normies. Only Jews and Nazis are aware of what the Talmud says about Christ.

They will just deny that the Talmud says anything bad about Jesus. This is a waste of time unless you include a line like "Read Jesus in the Talmud by Peter Schäfer"

This one leaves leftists, jews, AND Jow Forums anons scratching their head. Only high IQ Godly men can address it.

Attached: A110AFD5-A13B-4B3A-A2F1-C37F2583E123.jpg (249x312, 30K)

bump
Not every well informed person is a nazi, kike.

So not effective. So what would be a good way to redpill normies on the Talmud, if thats even possible

Once common knowledge of the Talmud is given, then the rest of the redpill storm will surely follow

It's not leading alice down the rabbit hole but rather kicking her down into it

Straight up blasphemous.
Jews will kill you for that, as the Talmud requires it.

You'd have to state exactly what the Talmud says, and give a source, like the book by Peter Schäfer, a Jew who was formerly the head of Judaic studies at Princeton, so it won't be immediately dismissed as being "Neo-Nazi propaganda". So it wouldn't be a simple, eye catching campaign like IOTBW or IIRAW, but it could have success if social media and MSM reported on it, which is likely considering that the chosen are the subject.

Attached: 1468257428216.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

The Talmud brags about Jews hanging Christ.

Attached: Talmud_jews_hanged_Jesus.jpg (640x1162, 260K)

Is it worth burning in hell, OP?

You won't be alone...

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

How about something like this? Not a concise message, but full of information for those who are curious.

Attached: AIPAC_flyer.png (1275x1650, 87K)

There is no phase 2

See:

Yes, do it.

J
A
R
A
G0yim

Digits of death.

Dumb. Lacks any subtlety and wit of IIRAW.

Just keep making iiraw flyers. Not sure why you need new ones, as if the debate is over and done on the subject.

Bringing
Black slaves
To America
Was a
Mistake

Exactly. Non-Jews will just ignore it

here you go fren

Attached: עםג.png (359x284, 28K)

somebody had to push evil to get God’s children to come back to him, am i right?

Why are you making up all these different poster ideas when the "Islam is right about Women" has yet to be fully milked? It's almost like that hit the mark too hard so the Jews want divide and spread everyone thin.

Jews in Israel is against the Torah

You're stirring the pot with all these subversion memes that only get accepted by low IQ posters thanks to a news article acknowledging it

I’m just going with a simple design.

Attached: 4778E944-9608-4C9C-8D6E-1AE3487678D9.png (750x1334, 41K)

Attached: rww.png (380x621, 5K)

That would immediately be recognized as being black propaganda.

You're giving alarmists too much credit. The point is to plant subconscious thoughts in people that are especially emotional, and divide those that have different reactions to it. White women will feel attacked, but not directly from white men, because a racial attack never comes from ones own race. Non whites, especially women, will occasionally let slip their actual opinions on white women and how much they really hate them, despite the fact that white women are always bending over backwards to help and vote for shitskins. This will herd white women, who will never miss an opportunity to be victimized, back into the arms of white men for safety.

Not if they immediately recognize that it was posted by a white guy, which they will. Perhaps you're confused what "black propaganda" means.

Checked. Hung though? That's interesting....