Are blacks human

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Did you just get BTFO by a black poster? Just like we took over America, we are taking over this board aswell, and you're to weak to do anything.

Attached: 1484457725032.webm (720x1230, 1.99M)

Satan fucked a monkey and created them

they are not sentient

Nigger.

Yes, niggers are humans.
Same rank as whites? No.
But humans, non the less.

no.

Technically speaking no

Idk man.. This summer I met a black priest from Kongo he was so nice.. I was in this catholic monastery in Dalmatia and he spoke decent Croatian. He offered me ice cream and juice. He was a nice fella. I kinda changed my opinion on black since than.

Either they are or we are, but not both.

I know man, i just meme like 90% of pol.
We are all Frens.

Probably not

You got America history Xed

3/5ths of one to be exact

Niggers are closet homos.
They just can't keep their hands off other men.

You forgot to mention he let you suck his dik you niggerloving faggot.

NO!

Attached: 1562103546026.png (800x450, 1.38M)

is this even a question? no

>Sub-Saharan Africans
>Homo Erectus
Change my mind.

Attached: 1507234014008.jpg (626x530, 91K)

no

Attached: they aren't humans.gif (550x563, 88K)

close but no cigar

Attached: fixation index.png (1498x1516, 1.27M)

This.
Phrenology might be fake and gay, but physiognomy is real.

No but we do like to pretend they are to avoid hurting their feelings.

Notice how Black starts with B
and
Bowel movement starts with B
Coincidence?

they definitely don't look like humans

Attached: he din do nuffin.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

Very soon people will begin openly calling you what you are, Jew.

Attached: hullo.png (553x495, 162K)

they don't think like humans

Attached: ebonics manifest.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

My bad - I clicked the wrong post for reply.
You're still a kike, though, and everyone knows.

Sure sure. Whatever you say, nigger

Attached: 1EFD6639-85E8-4859-9E29-E4DA39CFB398.jpg (702x528, 67K)

and they definitely don't act human

Attached: niglets.webm (224x400, 1.11M)

no problem man

Attached: MUH CULCHA.jpg (867x1024, 101K)

Race is a social construct

Attached: B2FC5EF9-3EE7-4221-B827-24E77F58A368.jpg (916x1024, 120K)

Attached: 13do50.jpg (630x957, 382K)

Are Christians retarded?

But the other parts from poorer factory fail as well?

Attached: 5B64664B-F90D-489A-9928-E1BA35A87D0F.jpg (882x1024, 83K)

this
>huh, humans are a species, and include even niggers XD
You probably also think that down syndrome retards are humans? To be a human you have to meet stringent requirements that go beyond just "having a human ancestor". This is why not even all whites are humans. Let that sink in.

>are blacks human
Almost, but not quite

Attached: HEH.png (1016x906, 1.91M)

>People with down syndrome are not human

Are you retarded?

how many chromosomes do humans have?
how many chromosomes do downies have?
if both are the same species then why are the answers different?

More human than most white people actually. Black people had only Homo Erectus in their genome and it's one of the reason they lack specific features white people have who are crossbreads with neanderthals. Asians tend to be crossbreeds with Denisovians and there are likely at least 3 other groups unaccounted for. Abos for example are almost certainly a separate species.

just as he said

Attached: mirror test.png (500x544, 77K)

Nah senpai

Attached: nigger problem.jpg (125x71, 2K)

Is this a real question?

Wow you met a nice black guy now I'm for Europeans going extinct via mass immigration.

No

Really that's Jewish culture though. Even Africans in their native habitat of the African bush have more culture than that degeneracy.

that's fair

Attached: numbers.jpg (704x527, 73K)

Yes. They are part of the human designation technically but they are a group of Subhumans. They are a species that is not meant for modern society though. Blacks should all be confined to Africa and just let them destroy it. They are not the same as other humans. This is the reason that blacks will never ever get anywhere in the USA. Blacks constantly talk about why they are the way they are online. I see it daily. They blame it on a variety of things, normally white people or single parent households. This gives the dumber niggers something to blame their troubles on, but they are to stupid to realize the true problem. And that problem is the black race itself. Genetically. The problem is the black human. It is not meant to be in our societies. The few blacks that understand this are quickly killed by other blacks for speaking up, or are forced to never speak up.

Niggers could potentially be successful in a country of their own like Africa. But that will never happen because they would have to accept the truth that their problem is genetic. It thus would require a major Eugenics push in order to bring the black race up to present time. But again, it will never happen. Niggers have but one purpose on this planet now, and that is to be the jews pet and destroy whatever the jew points them at.

Attached: 1508463954414.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

they have every right to be, some just don't try.

Attached: 1511404769764.png (691x722, 336K)

I mostly feel bad for cognitive blacks. I used to go to a ethnic high school and always on the bus was this one black girl who would always be reading. Not just gutter trash black romance novels but good stuff like moby dick, dostoyevsky, lord of the rings. Caught her reading the chrinocles of amber as well.

All the nigs would harass her for reading, telling her it was dumb and a white peoples thing. She was always calm, quiet and collective and never shebooned. I just kept on thinking how miserable her life was going to be due to being a decent person in a black world, she was going to get pregnant out of wedlock by some tyrone and will be forced to raise her niggerboy. Knowing that there are blacks with the same awareness as whites and knowing that they're in the vast minority is worse. Its like a cruel joke God played on them.

If I could quarter off a section of africa and give all the "based black men" of the world a country, help them ascend to civilization, I would. We know theres enough to make a decent country anyway but it'll never happen. You can't guarentee that their kids will be as civilized as their parents, as demonstrated before.

Attached: irish niggas.jpg (288x348, 73K)

a black baby doesn't recognize itself in the mirror until 6 years old.. Lol that's ridiculous and untrue.

>meet a nigger that's been around whites
>can ape all the whites and their traits
>suddenly a flash mob of niggers run all over
>rioting tearing shit up
>the calm nigger feels the niggershines welling up inside
>not able to contain his niggershines the domesticated nigger returns to his natural self and joins in the rioting
>they all start to kill whitey
>whiteys had enough and kill all the nogs they see
>niggers return to trying to imitate whitey again
>for fear of getting killed
>the merchants start up their shit again
>rinse repeat

Attached: nogs summed up in one.webm (288x360, 319K)

simply compare those 3 kids in the pic you stupid faggot.
there's no light of intelligence in that niglet like the white kids have.

How did Blacks end up as the horrible genetic dead end that they are. Primates should always have a leg up but they display less intelligence than many species of canine, birds and even some herbivorous animals. They are violent to each other to the point where they can kill large numbers of their own population, they do not care for their young, they have barbaric rituals that spread disease. They must have lived in a bountiful environment for all of that negative behavior to manifest and go relatively unpunished.

>Black people had only Homo Erectus in their genome
>homo erectus
Makes sense, just about every black dude out there will do some gay shit and not think twice about it because he ain't gay you gay fo suckin it.

>If I could quarter off a section of africa and give all the "based black men" of the world a country
You know who would be knocking on the door peddling his lies in no time.

No

Attached: 1465514647116.jpg (437x586, 77K)

Yep

They are humans, but honestly, they should've been left on their own in Africa and definitely shouldn't have been brought outside of Africa, ESPECIALLY as slaves, this only created more issues for everyone.

They have nice culture

Attached: 1568762849893.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

There's no such thing as black people.
They're called niggers.

Attached: 1568558584588.jpg (1024x620, 119K)

nope

Yes. And jews.

Just barely.

I'm sure that priest was a great guy but the exception does not make the rule.

yes

No. Slaughter them like gorillas.

Attached: 6E8EE98D-7CE2-498F-A068-C4F0A9491A37.png (767x511, 458K)

Certainly not

Attached: DCAD6C65-0DA4-4616-80DB-9866F714BF86.jpg (616x960, 173K)

see
again

>I met a black person once
Lol wait till your country is flooded with them like ours. You’ll change your tune extremely fast.