59 Year Old Man got Nigged @ Local Fair

In my Hometown at the annual fair a few urban youths decided to sucker punch an elderly white man, and then spit on him when he was on the ground. John Marvin Weed, 59, of Mount Airy, was pronounced dead at area hospital the next day.

The 15-year-old nigger is charged with first-degree and second-degree assault and reckless endangerment. The 16-year-old nigger is charged with second-degree assault. More charges pending.

wtop.com/frederick-county/2019/09/sheriff-identifies-man-who-died-after-frederick-county-fair-assault/

video: streamable.com/9u96h

Attached: niggers.png (399x400, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/09/23/fatal-frederick-fair-attack-latest/
liveleak.com/view?t=9vXFl_1569254484
twitter.com/MiYAH_dHA_FiYAH/status/1176182162850242566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The 15-year-old boy is charged with first-degree and second-degree assault and reckless endangerment. The 16-year-old boy is charged with second-degree assault.
God I hate niggers.

Luckily I live in a part of the city where there are very, very few negroes. But the parts of Frederick that have a lot of them are shitholes. Today, at a majority Black High School, the student resource officer (school cop) was assaulted in school by a black student.

>Relaxed for one second

DONT RELAX AROUND GROUPS OF NIGGERS AND CARRY A WEAPON IF YOU CAN

HAHA whites cant even take one hit before falling over dead how pathetic!

Those murderous niggers should rot in a dungeon for life, be used for painful vivisection, or be publicly executed. Any court that fails to do this is a failure at upholding the law and justice.

DUDE WEED LAMO

That’s manslaughter, minimum. Fuck niggers.

He relaxed. Learn from his mistake.

It'll probably be upgraded later

The video has been removed.

Cracker was talkin dat shit and Got hit.

>assault
>not murder

Fuck this country

tried link...vid got deleted...

this event presents a legal argument for shooting them dead on sight.
an elderly man who was minding his own business is beat to death in public by "unarmed" "youths".
so. now, an assailant does not have to be armed to present a mortal threat to your life or does not even have to act in an aggressive manner for you to defend yourself with deadly force since this man did nothing to provoke an attack and did not even see it coming.
this is precedent to shoot them on sight.
go get your concealed carry and carry 100% of the time or the next innocent person dying on the fair grounds might be you or someone you know.

>Nazi supremacist gets uppity and calls black people at a fair niggers
>gets dealt consequences

>white people once again cry about it

Are whites the new Dindus? What's up with white people wanting to be racist but not able to deal with the repercussions?

Attached: 1533455363653.webm (700x422, 1.87M)

Also why do white people always get dropped with a single punch. Literal weak, unfit to reproduce, frail subhumans.

Attached: 1542096487644.webm (360x640, 1.43M)

Shut up white kid larping as a nigger

can u beta niggers stfu pls
ur literally some fat lil chub fag taking credit for what other nig nogs do

Oh so this why there's nigger hate threads on pol

you gotta hand it to the black guy. He strikes out as soon as the guy lets his guard down.

that guy should have never let his guard down

Assault? So it's not manslaughter because he never intended to kill anyone and he dindu nuffin?

anyone got a gif or webm of the fight?

they should be charged with first degree murder and get the fucking chair

>why does a 120 pound man get dropped by a 230+ gorilla
I know niggers are bad at school but learn basic physics

are they calling for a race war

This nigger jew gets the video taken down then posts his nigger shit.

Jews 100% DO NOT want a race war. because they know they will be dead next. They just want to keep you in fear of one.

Attached: jew nigger.jpg (252x291, 21K)

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/09/23/fatal-frederick-fair-attack-latest/

Attached: 0491365398732645237856.png (767x691, 50K)

The punishment needs to fit the crime on this one.

These worthless niggers will both be out in a few years just in time for their prime nigging years. How do the few blacks that have white levels of intelligence and empathy endure the shame of knowing what they are?

I know one little word that makes a grown man cry, one little word that makes him seeth inside, one little word that his ancestors loved, one little word that brings me joy and love, one little word that starts with N, one little word that to them is a sin, one little word that makes a grown man cry, one little word that reminds him his people will never thrive.

there was a different video link on a thread earlier, about knockout games... but i didnt click it... any other link to the niggers commiting murder video?

liveleak.com/view?t=9vXFl_1569254484

>you gotta hand it to the black guy. He strikes out as soon as the guy lets his guard down.
american nigger apologists take it to the next level

>sucker punch
>fight

what wrong with the american brain activity

>One punch

Why are whites so weak? Literally inferior.

Reminder: when dealing with blacks act crazy like mad man. blacks hate crazy people

See, they didn dew nuffn

A 60yo man can’t take several punches from a teen? No. They can not. Whites can’t. Niggers can’t. Asians can’t. Stop being stupid.

Notice how after the niggers incapacitate their prey, they preform a tribal dance around his body.

Attached: dt8TbJP.png (383x274, 173K)

Attached: 1567846019905.jpg (545x403, 19K)

Nigger goes where he belongs. In a cage.

even dogs know you dont drop your guard around several agressive niggers. I guess that guy learned that lesson the hard way

user delivers.

Attached: I Like This.jpg (600x600, 17K)

It was one punch. Cope harder buddy.

It's conveniently called "the knock out game" instead of "niggers trying to kill random white people."

Found the Negro.

I assume you don't know how the spinal system works. But either way your some edgy faglord who will never be in a fight

When I'm at home I make webms of important shit. Why doesn't anyone else pick up the slack? Get sharex, set it to capture webms and start pulling your weight fagbois.
I'm at work and on my phone. I wanna see the murder video.

Attached: Niggers kill whiteman.webm (360x360, 989K)

Attached: 1568351689818.webm (400x400, 993K)

Yeah to a 60 year old man. Reading comprehension nigger.

I hope somebody sucker punches these niggers family and the same happens to them.

*three niggers appear before a judge with ill fitting suits sources together by their lawyer*

Niggers: but, muh judge i think he called us niggers

Judge: Release these boys and give them everything in the man's estate.

Maryland was a Slave State (They got that right) but they sent 50,000 soldiers to fight for the Union. Always good to see the descendants of Yankee fags being raped, and killed by Niggers.
Yankee's paying Niggers reparations, perfect.

>I wanna see the murder video.

>Juveniles
They will be out of detention and back on the street in under 2 years. Guaranteed.

Appears there were more than 2, at least 3, maybe 4, as a chimp out backup assult team. Ban guns? Ban niggers! No wonder Men of History hanged em.

Attached: kys.png (650x433, 118K)

My mon and sister wanted to go up there to see "mayberry" iirc. lol. Just more of the same up that way it seems.

Dying a traitor's death does seem kind of appropriate.

he relaxed

where are your (((media))) now burgers?

t. seething wh*te boys

pretty sure that 75% of Maryland's white boys post on Jow Forums

Never turn your back on a nigger

At least you live in a country where these scum are punished. Imagine if that happened in Germany or Britain... or god forbids... Sweden.

At least their lifes are destroyed and they are kept in the downward spiral of poverty and violence to do their part in destabilising burgerland.

>227528658
>acting retarded on purpose
This low quality shitposting isn't even worth a (you).

>In my Hometown at the annual fair a few urban youths decided to sucker punch an elderly white man, and then spit on him when he was on the ground. John Marvin Weed, 59, of Mount Airy, was pronounced dead at area hospital the next day.

This story is all over CNN!

Haha, just kidding.

>Also why do white people always get dropped with a single punch. Literal weak, unfit to reproduce, frail subhumans.

Post tits, wh*te boi

They killed that man and they weren't even charged with murder. That's pretty shit even if there are places where it is worse.

Their "punishment" is prison, where they just get to hang out with a bunch of other niggers. Prison is punishment to a white man. A monkey doesn't feel punished when he is put in a zoo.

I don't understand niggers, they know they will end up their entire life in prison for shit like this, what exactly goes into their minds to make such decisions?

>by (((their lawyer*)))

I read that blacks have zero concept of time so doing 20 years in prison means nothing to them

Spotted the edgy faggot. You are too young to be on this site newfag

Imagine an entire race with retard strength.

Gud bois

They're not conscious beings in the way that you and I are. Nothing goes through their mind, because they don't have one.

Aside from Texas and catching a guy raping your daughter how come the jews dont give whitey a commit assaults and get out of jail free card?

They are fucking subhumans who are incapable of rational thinking.

No nigger thinks, "SHHHIEEEETT I could go jail for this" before they chimp out.

>Maryland was a Slave State (They got that right) but they sent 50,000 soldiers to fight for the Unio

they were forced to by lincoln, who kept them under watch so their legislature couldn't make such moves (suspended habeaus corpus to do so iirc, by imprisoning md legislature people and prominent people speaking out in jail without charge).

Boomer got the diversity he voted for. S

Did he relax?

Can’t stand a word. Low IQ. Irrational primates

>stop being stupid
>saying that to a nigger
user...

>Are whites the new Dindus? What's up with white people wanting to be racist but not able to deal with the repercussions?

>Weed had been found unconscious on Friday at the fair. Witnesses said the attack was unprovoked.

Having a hard time reading, wh*te boi?

I don't get white people

If that was my grandfather I would burn their whole neighborhood to the ground with them inside

:D

HE DIN DU NUFFIN
WHITEY RASICIST

Attached: images (6).jpg (343x147, 7K)

When I was 15, I was at home playing xbox 360 and too afraid to go outside.

Niggers need to fear leaving their projects.

The video doesn't exists you stupid nigger. Learn how to use the internet, there's literally thousands of sites where you could upload and not get your video deleted.

You're implying that they "think" about consequences.
They are animals in spirit and not a true human "Soul". Meaning, they live in the here and now and are defined by baser animal instincts of survival and replication.
They mostly live for food and sex, and this can be proven simply by just observing them.
They lack basic human compassion and understanding.
They thrive on "Muh dick" and "gibs me dat" and "fried chickenz" lifestyle, and let's not forget the animal urge of fighting. Fighting literally everything and anything/anyone. I watched a nigger uproot a tree earlier today for NO REASON. They play the knockout game.
They kill each other in droves in inner cities over trivial meaningless shit like, the air-conditioner broke inside (or they didn't pay the bill.) so they sit on the outside stoop and then get in to fights or get shot because, nigger.

>Further charges still pending

Folk of your kind belong in a cages.

Attached: 1545929481498.jpg (713x532, 64K)

He was black.
Seemed like a good guy.
Too bad.

Attached: 0922torreysmithorioles.png (310x174, 79K)

>In my Hometown at the annual fair a few urban youths decided to sucker punch an elderly white man, and then spit on him when he was on the ground.

DIS IZ WUT REALLY HAPPN WYTE BOI

twitter.com/MiYAH_dHA_FiYAH/status/1176182162850242566

Attached: nigger side story.jpg (595x829, 106K)

> they also said the attack was not part of the “knock out game” but did not explain what that is
Because even describing the culture of the assailants would get the case thrown out for racism

Have refused to go to fairs for over 20 years, crowd density is dangerous. Youth's are also looking to show off for their groidel. This is why.

>wear a symbol associated with the desire to exterminate blacks
>surprised when someone takes you up on your offer to fight
I don't like niggers, but I'm with this one