This shit pisses me off. I'm 23 y/o black incel who's never had a gf or fucked a non prostitute...

This shit pisses me off. I'm 23 y/o black incel who's never had a gf or fucked a non prostitute. If I married any of these chicks I'd treat them with so much respect and appreciation. Id never take her for granted. Sometimes these Fucking niggers will hook up with the hottest chicks and either impregnate or destroy them (usually both) like it's nothing.

But then again these chicks are probably low IQ with shitty personalities to date these niggers to begin with, so it's no surprise they'd do something stupid to set those guys off.

Why do the all these assholes get the love and pussy?

Attached: 1569270991537.jpg (525x806, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_premier_chris/status/1157923871577821184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

..SO WUT UZ SAYINZ IS?????????!

toll=paid

Attached: 1548958014673.jpg (1604x6750, 1.74M)

they dont. social media isnt reality

Rope

Wow a black incel loser like us. Show us your BBC. Or just cope and watch clown world burn with the rest of us

Islam Is RIGHT About Women

Nigger

If I ever see with a white girl, I'll lynch you and your family you stupid nigger

There are so many of these news. Is it related to niggers picking up weaker looking males to fuck with too? Do they really end punching these women because they are THAT ape like?
Why am I even asking

Because women are worthless retards who only go for the guy with muscles, but that guy always ends up using those muscles to beat the women.

Here you go incel:

Attached: 1536462444229.jpg (358x640, 63K)

damn I fucked a blasian who looks just like him.

LARP

>black knighting

Attached: 895E3180-F384-45D0-828B-E339FFFCCB5D.jpg (720x690, 42K)

Damn, coalburner's got a nice set on her if nothing else

> If I married any of these chicks I'd treat them with so much respect and appreciation

lol no you wouldnt. Your insecurity would destroy the relationship

It's almost like racemixing is adjacent to mental illness and social dysfunction

Keep your rope and your white bitches, cowboy. I go for other races.

Women never learn. They are beyond retarded

Well, I'm sure if I meet the right woman she'll be just as grateful and appreciative as I am of her and we'll be able to heal each others insecurities in an organic mutual loving relationship. Isnt that what love is about?

Attached: 1569240215894.jpg (2048x1152, 1.37M)

This

Every incel thinks he'd love a girl unconditionally, but you're an incel because your mental illness has taken top priority in your life

Remember bud.... they shit too. Try treating them like they are nothing special

She will want you

Well user you’re a black guy, but not a nigger. Nigger is a mindset, or behavioral pattern if you will. Every race has its Normies and every race also has its niggers.

>But then again these chicks are probably low IQ with shitty personalities to date these niggers to begin with, so it's no surprise they'd do something stupid to set those guys off.

This is most likely the case. Only dipshits and women who have been used up and rejected by their races men go with niggers.

Keep being a normal, civilized black man and you’ll find someone when the time is right. In the meanwhile try to build up your confidence.

need a new version with this hair

Attached: 1566819869950.jpg (968x645, 39K)

White women just want BBC. It's a beautiful dark twisted fantasy.

This

Crime: Beastiality
Punishment: Two black eyes

Nice

Okay hapa

>Job didn't get finished
She's worthless now that she's had darkmeat, they can keep her.
Hopefully she gets the full toll paid.

She even had pitbulls...

That must suck lmfao

kek

Yeah it's like the girls who fantasize about fucking dogs. It's actually very similar. Their fetish is disgust and there isn't anything more revolting and vile than fucking a nigger

Unironically Jow Forums I want a truthful answer from you all. Would you rather come home to find your daughter fucking a black guy on the couch or would you rather come home to find your daughter fucking your dog on the couch? Which would you prefer?

Dog.

The pic related doesn't seem like she paid any toll

They're both animals, but at least I know the dog can't impregnate her. So, dog.

dog

wew he retweeted this

twitter.com/_premier_chris/status/1157923871577821184

Attached: 1568855298831.jpg (415x600, 58K)

>leaf
>show us your BBC
every single time

fucking a dog as disgusting as it may be will not produce offspring so my bloodline wouldnt be affected so Dog
Also every one likes dogs no one likes niggers

>Why do the all these assholes get the love and pussy?
Those women want to be mistreated, hence why they go with animals. They crave abuse.

Shut up nigger no one wants to see your nigger babble

fpbp

"you aren't a climate change denier, are you?"

>black incel
the fuck? just whip out your big black cock and you will have an army of roasties eager to fuck you

Because respecting women of any race is what beta faggots do. Men of all cultures have always written about how crazy women everywhere really are.

Kikes don't put subversive shit on television so that you can make rational decisions that will collectively favour the improvement of society. It's "love conquers all, goys! That feeling of butterflies is what it's all about! Never mind the other stuff. Even j-sean's face tattoos and gangster lifestyle." The stupider and more outlandish, the bigger the thrill, and that's what they now idealise. How many leading black actors openly have the mannerisms and beliefs of Ben carson? It's all so tiresome

Why do you care, is there anyone like this you can similarly compare this very situation in your life?

Shut up you bitch

Dogs, but unironically

lel at the pic

Daddy must be proud

I can literally understand dog more. With dog it can be dismissed as purely sexual. With niggers it’s to piss me off by design.

Comedy Gold

Attached: 1550162455034.jpg (437x510, 39K)

> I'd treat them with so much respect and appreciation. Id never take her for granted.

There's your problem. Research PUA.

I see you've improved on your trolling

>Committing murder for some roastie
Pleb tier

id rather come home and you killed yourself

Chad here. Guys, video games are fun and all but don’t forget to take breaks occasionally. Also, don’t forget to be respectful to women and minorities