ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IMMINENT

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING
The european housing market is beginning to slide into chaos, this is basically 2008 all over again, but worse. The growing dissatisfaction of whites will be our chance to finally evolve into a mass movement and take over.

Attached: our chance.png (1168x802, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOUD3A6mjM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boomers parking their wealth in property is such a dick move

great news, now us first worlders can buy a nice vacation home in one of these shit hole crypto commie states

No its not its actually pretty fucking smart, better to own land/house than stocks or have it in a bank

Literally zero people in the world are shocked and suprised at this.

As long as wage growth continues to out pace inflation there is literally 0% chance of a recession because of this. But realistically there is only going to be another 12-16 months of good wage growth before more stagnation and then its fucked so the EU has just over a year to fix this.

spoiler: they won't

Thomas Cook collapse a portent of something worse. A pilot's view.
>youtube.com/watch?v=lOUD3A6mjM8

Attached: image.jpg (720x405, 39K)

Yeah Thomas Cook might get bigger things rolling

You know what would fix this problem.... MORE MIGRANTS!

BRING EM IN BOYS!

LADIES LINE UP!! NO CONDOMS ALLOWED!!

Attached: 1514571363914.jpg (811x811, 85K)

good video

How long did they think the gig economy would last? People won't get a mortgage for a house if they don't can't find a steady job, so of course they stop buying houses.

Seeing as we're near 0% interest rates, going into the negative even, parking your wealth in the bank is retarded.

This is their retirement fund now, by necessity.

I still think all private property not used for personal habitation, business or recreation should be seized and redistributed, but I can't fault the boomers for this move. It's only rational.

A smart boomer invests their money in guns, ammunition, and precious metals.

notreally surpirising given oil and power prices are going up from over population.
you can't keep it up by putting house prices up and up ether.

I feel most sorry for the homeless and the poor because they WILL feel it the most.
ofc the banks don't give a shit and nor does the goverment

Thomas Cook's legacy is taking a shit at the EU after they messed up with his gang

>I still think all private property not used for personal habitation, business or recreation should be seized and redistributed, but I can't fault the boomers for this move. It's only rational.

So someone that owns 1000 acres has to give up some of it because he only lives on one of it? Please explain your stance?

We desperately need to import more retarded niggers. They are great for growth

Attached: Rhodesia.png (571x860, 535K)

Based. Was just looking at a Preppers magazine in my local Walgreens

Attached: 1549920919994.jpg (2550x2970, 1.2M)

Why aren't the refugees buying houses? Wait, I've got it! Give the refugees money to buy houses! It's fucking bullet proof!

He is talking about "land lords" who buy a second property because they have the excess wealth and then rent it out at a higher rate to pay the mortgage. It's just like usury but with more steps involved. Or people who just buy up property just to sit and let it gain in value and then sell later.

>nobody saw this coming a year ago
Myopic as fuck.

does this mean houses will become very cheap soon or the opposite?

Attached: image.png (958x600, 610K)

Ah. This is why greta is being posted all over this board.

>tfw your housing market has never recovered from the previous crash
It's gonna be fun watching you nordcucks go up in flames kek
Don't forget to be austere and cut public spending afterwards, faggots

Attached: elon.jpg (882x906, 58K)

Will Italians be beating on niggers and gypsies in the near future? I saw hordes of fucking Nigerians in Florence and Rome, it's a fucking travesty

Soon, my friend, soon

Attached: 1533031257417.jpg (2036x1956, 694K)

>Basically 2008 all over again

None of those countries matter, and all of them should collapse immediately. Who the fuck likes the Scands? They are literally satan in the flesh, fucking pagan scumbags.

>targeted by a group of skin-colored girls

when will the racism end

Kek I didn't even notice. Google translate sucks bigly with italian.

That's just terrible. If this keeps up my wife and I might eventually be able to buy a starter home here for under $350k. Not worried though, they won't let something so awful happen.
>MOAR STIMULUS!
>NEGATIVE RATES!
>MOAR IMMIGRATION!
>LOANS TO BROKE NIGGERS!
>LOAN FORGIVENESS!
>BAILOUTS!

Io non vedo l'ora bro, I have a feel it'll start with you guys and I'll be right there.

Are you kidding? The homeless wont even notice. It is people who actually have things to lose who will feel it the most. Its just another day for a homeless person

This would be funny if it wasn't exactly what many of them are thinking.

I've been a working homeless and this stuff definitely hits hard, if you can't find a job AND you're sleeping on cardboard then you feel it in an immediate way.

>Daisy Osakue hit by a running car. Intervention necessary to remove fragments of eggshell from the injured eye

we need to run more Italian articles through google translate

much more

Nah keep it quiet

yes fuck europe, a continent full of virtue signaling faggots eager to meddle in other countries' affairs as if they had a visage of morality.
>spent 300 years fucking up the entire world
>spend 100 years polluting everything and still do
>cause two world wars
>create communism
>thinks they can point fingers
half of europe could go under the sea at this point for all i care. shame it would mean the destruction of such amazing architectural wonders built by better men.

Have fun.
Things aren’t happening over here yet. Still the longest economic expansion on record.

Nonstop winning and record-breaking black employment! MAGA!

>he actually believes government reports

kek fucking magacuck, go back to plebbit

Attached: trumpcocksucker.jpg (1016x698, 196K)

Fucking funny
/thread

>power prices going up
Lol
Not in the US

>obviously came from plebbit
>tells others to go back there

wages are already stagnant, wtf are u talking about

>they have no evidence that the US economy is near recession
Yikes

your trade war with china is already blowing up in your face. funny how trumplechumps call everything fake news but its not fake when it makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Attached: trumpcucksBTFO.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

Ahh you're an insect. Makes sense now, carry on.

Were officially in a meme economy now. This is glorious.

Attached: 1479710_1.jpg (415x311, 25K)