ILLUMINATI SATANISTS

Saturn = 6th planet from the sun, has a hexagon/cube on the top (6 sides)

The reason satanists love goats is because in the Zodiac, Capricorn (a goat) is ruled over by Saturn.

6 = the number of man, materialism

3 = holy trinity

666 = Satan

Attached: A316BE02-70C2-4137-B2E4-512B6C046292.jpg (1021x944, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658/#209544956
youtube.com/watch?v=uJvt8kAx-Dw
metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/police-lose-evidence-paedophiles-raped-31-children-least-1000-times-8713048/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons
youtu.be/P8urOO0d7n8
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html?mrn_rm=als1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
nypost.com/2018/08/07/parkland-shooter-blamed-demons-in-his-head-for-school-massacre/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512/#191923385
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kalamazoo_shootings
unv.is/https://www.npr.org/2019/01/07/683019959/former-uber-driver-pleads-guilty-to-2016-killing-rampage-in-michigan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199218263
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
healthline.com/health/porphyria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO0Zowa1To
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One correction. Satanists don’t love anything. Incapable of such.

anyone ever see that movie Pi from 1998?
its about some autistic half scitzo who gets bothered by jews because he finds some number thats equivalent to god or something

The only part you are missing is a reference to the passage in revelations about pulling a seven headed beast out of the sea. Saturn is a big sea. The biggest. One day we will pull some satanic beast out of the sea on saturn.

>see the Qmap of Dylan Louis Monroe for more info.

Attached: 1566185723816m.jpg (1024x472, 151K)

durrrrrhuuuuuuuh muh saturn worship durrrrrr. Sage

Satanists love themselves first and foremost user. The sand people religions worship Saturnian gods and Europeans worship Jupiter etc. This is pretty common knowledge among occultist types

Yes, I need to watch it again though, its been ages
>12:55, Restate my assumptions:
>One, That Mathematics is that language of nature.
>Two, OP is a faggot.

lets start with the basics on Satanism

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666, number of the beast, is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by thus the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entity. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity (well, some do that too). they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: Black Cube of Saturn.jpg (840x580, 137K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black Cube Seed.png (236x225, 33K)

If desired is all i have on that subject. Can post some stuff for evidence if interest is there, or answer question when some come up as I believe I have a fairly good understanding of this stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
around 13 min
states how his info about a CIA kidnapping ring is just ignored, and how the childs are used for sacrifices
this is coming from this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
>Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 – July 31, 2011) was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI.
Doesnt mention Masons, but we know they are the ones active in the highest Echolons of the government, so guess who has the power to make the CIA kidnap children shut up the FBI
Also
youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI
Citing another user on germany:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658/#209544956
>i posted it allready in another thread its about a black metal neo pagan guy from germany, who killed a boy , a german varg virkernes if you like, and there is a documentary made about it from the 90s at 39:39 he gets arrested in william pearce hometown in virginia ,he was hiding at william pearces after fleeing germany) at a cafe he got arrested..look closer at the cafe.
>so much for this shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=uJvt8kAx-Dw
pic related is the Cafe. Shows its internationally connected, and he, Hendrik Möbus, was also harbored by vocal anti-christian Dr. William Pierce

What are the chances they are involved here too?
metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/police-lose-evidence-paedophiles-raped-31-children-least-1000-times-8713048/
Its known afterall that Masons like to infiltrate cops
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons

Attached: Mason Cafe.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Are you implying capricorns are all secretly satanic demons in the illuminati? all because saturn happens to be the 6th planet from the sun? one of the more outlandish claims ive seen for a while.

fuck off Qniggers

That's because three dimensions and infinite dimensions and pi and infinite three dimensionally objects.

Did you know that Alefantis (whose restaurant features the Masonic Shriners Moon and star) has connections to a CIA lawyer connected to the Silsby case?
youtu.be/P8urOO0d7n8
Original was deleted, but this features the clip at 16:45 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
>children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related for more on this)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Puello is a name that also came up as culprit in a recent Child trafficking busts, but is appearently another person. Maybe related?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html?mrn_rm=als1

Attached: Silsby 2.png (1704x6930, 1.05M)

satan is the hebrew name of saturn and saturn is the place you see the most when you take DMT.

Saturn is also the seat of the titan Chronos, and the titan that governs time itself. There's a reason why wealthy satainsts drink the blood of the young to extend their lifespan, it's because it's a ritual offering to the lord of time to delay their eventual death through the natural wearing down of the physical form. It's also where the myth of vampires drinking blood to stay alive originates from.

It doesn't stop the aging process, though, which is why soros looks so fucking disgusting.

The sea represents the people and the seven headed beast is the democratic system with its multiple political parties.

Attached: image.png (695x900, 1018K)

bullshit thread by shills and faggots saged.

Attached: same story since the start4.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

>saturn is the place you see most when taking DMT
DMT is a completely subjective experience, i have never even heard of someone seeing saturn in their DMT trip, so some sources to everything you said would be nice

Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again
Saturn in Astrology is ruling the Karma which Buddhists say traps us in this world just like the Sin which Satan brought, brought us into this world

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.
The square in pic related, which incorporates the origin of the Masons Logo is even associated with Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century

Satan is Hebrew/Aramaic for "adversary" or "accuser". He is accusing us of not being worthy of our fathers attention and love, as he and the angel deserve it all. He is adverting us by tempting us to sin to show he is right. However yes, Satan is Saturn

Attached: Seal of Saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

>DMT is a completely subjective experience
how to spot someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.
lmao you even have a commie flag.
do your own research instead of asking people to do it for you you fat, lazy bolshie.

>god(Yahweh/Demiurge) made mankind as mindless slaves
>The serpent(Satan/Sophia) gives mankind knowledge and wanted to give it mankind godhood (immortality)
>god throws a tantrum and expels/curse mankind forever for trying to ascend above its miserable beast-like condition

Why christcucks think satan is bad again?

Also 666 is a hexagram, which makes the Star of David.

The hexagrams also encompass all of the material realm.

New age christfedoras really going against the grain here.

>Capricorn
stopped reading right there

Attached: A6F4433C-BA64-4C1D-B25B-3217311881BE.jpg (480x360, 58K)

i know what im talking about, bong, ive taken DMT more times than you have had hot dinners and ive never seen saturn. your either some weird religious fundamentalist or your insane. if you knew anything about hallucinogenics you would know that each experience is unique to the individual thus it is subjective.

Based Kraut. I remember you from the last good thread we had on this subject. I was the guy who posted about the Jesuits.

Wrong timescale. The other possibility is that we are both right and that revelations is a repeating cycle with some seals broken and others remaining sealed with each rotation of the wheel of time.

This. Hans makes this thread every day or two.
Some super scary shit amirite?

>I've taken DMT
and you haven't seen any gray aliens? medical labs or blurred figures in suits? no purple tinted overlays? None of the shit that is REGULARLY SEEN by literally everyone who takes the substance with multiple accounts from completely different points on the planet across extended periods of time?
fuck off and go and start reading up on the subject.

Bill admits hillary speaks with the dead
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
>chicken
>moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>moloch
>childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram (Comet Ping Pong using Shriner symbolism with the Crescent Moon and Star)
>#chickenlover
>no chicken in sight
>just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there. its undeniable that (((they))) are communing with evil spirits

>>The serpent(Satan/Sophia) gives mankind knowledge and wanted to give it mankind godhood (immortality)
makes me think that we already were immortal but he made us mortal. Makes me think about how the serpent lied how we will not surely die whereas God told us directly about it.
also makes me think how the demiurge, trapping us in this world, fits better to Satan who brought us into this world through sin, just like buddhist say Karma traps us here whereas Saturn is said to rule over the karma. Also we just ignore that its the satanists that evidently screw over mankind and rape and sacrifice little children.
fucking memeflags.

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

>satan is the hebrew name of saturn
That's fucking retarded.

you are talking about saturn. i have never seen it in any trip on any drug or even a dream. why dont you try it if you are so keen to talk about it? especially trying to say that everyone who has taken DMT sees saturn lol thats one of the stupidest things ive heard m80

The number six and cubes often symbolize materialism but it’s important not to forget that, though impermanent, we still live in a universe made of matter and those kinds of symbols will be everywhere because of it

Attached: 69CF65B1-607A-49A2-BE41-4295D00B16B8.jpg (474x711, 72K)

Eh, every retard can say this and pretend to be unto something. Enjoy the calm dark waters of the unknown. Only look where you are in all this.

the basic gestalt of all this is that satan's worhippers want to confine everyone to teh surface of his prison, tartarus (the core of planet earth) because they're the only people aho were condemmed to never leave the planet.

If you don't believe me look up what's happened to every single attempted israeli cosmonaut. The destiny of god's children is to walk among the stars, and to be at god's side. The destiny of satanists is to rot on the prison that saturn was confined to.

Checked

the fingers are associated with planets . the middlefinger for example is associated with saturn which may gives relation to pic related making it a bloodsacrifice to saturn.
on a side note, the ringfinger is the sun finger, the sun, being a symbol for God and the finger also associated with courage and passion. I believe rings and circles are meant to seal something away, and the ring at marriage is never mentioned in the bible and likely is a ploy to corrupt it, and who would have known, after the marriage passion and courage dies off just killing the marriage.

However aside from the Saturn connection there isnt a link directly to Masonry that i saw.

nice to see you again

issue is when you forget that you aren matter, but a spirita and endulge yourself in materialistm as a result. Often their symbolism references worship of these "patterns", worship of the matter.

One of my theories was that the elect will be taken and that the others are left behind in a world filled with evil, creating their own eternal hell.

Attached: just art goy.jpg (750x531, 95K)

stop trying to change the subject. DMT has the most corroborated list of experiences of any hallucinogenic substance on the planet with the most consistent list of recurring imagery out there. Either you're lying about taking DMT or you're lying about your experiences.

fun fact: 6 is the number of Man, who is an entity just like Saturn

6 is not the number of humanity as it is often insinuated. that implication is one offered by Man to control your perceptions and awareness. every time you say Man, you consciously tune Man in to your conversation - in other words Man is spying on you to make sure you don't go against his intentions for you

yes, Man has intentions for you. he intends to use the Jews to absolutely terrorize you and inflict as much pain and suffering on you as possible throughout the course of your life. mind you, Man controls reality by projecting into you at any given moment, just think of how he could project an idea in you to steal a phone, just to ensure you get caught because he sees the circumstance around that phone from spying and data mining from the Absolute universe. or distracting you with a projected thought in time for a car crash, or project into you and your lover to cause a huge fight that leads to breakup. that's why everyone says Man these days, because he strived to get people to do so, for his role in the operation of global takeover is to control as many circumstance as possible

you got another link to your discord? link from other thread expired.

you are the one who said that everyone who takes DMT sees saturn though lmao your the one changing the subject and ducking it because you know your wrong. the only major similarity people see is machine elves and thats probably just because they heard about it before taking it and then see it in their trip.

the problem is that if the elect are the original chosen of God/ Ra/ the King of Kings then they'll never be able to leave the planet at all. That was their punishment for their constant transgressions against their father, and they constantly spit in his face to this day.

If that kind of elect were to even try to leave the planet, then just like what happened to all of their brothers before them, something bad will happen to the craft and they'll all end up dead. Satan can't protect these people in God's domain (space)

Can you guess the 66th Academy Award Best Picture? No joke

ic related is a ring with common masonic and Jesuit symbolism. On on side you have
IXXI, 9 (IX) and 11 (XI) being a clear hint towards the occult influence behind 9/11, which was a ritual sacrifice planned for that very day since before they started building the towers 33 years before (33 being an important masonic number)
Furthermore the IXXI can be seen as 2Ms, turned 180 degree to another and put upon the other. From this we propbably get the many MMs around as a tip offs to other masons

Mickey Mouse (Disney even having Club 33)
M&Ms/Marshal Mathers/Eminem
Master Masons
Marilyn Monroe/Manson
JiMMy KiMMel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
>Since 2003, the building's theater has been the home of Jimmy Kimmel Live!.[5]

Furthermore the ring could then hint towards MMXX, 2020, maybe even IX XI MMXX, 9/11 2020.
9/11 numerology is also related to the jewish holiday "Tisha Bav" on which both the temples were destroyed which harbored the pillars Boaz and Jachin I mentioned couple of times as the day falls on the 9th day of the 11th month in the jewish calender

here
discord gg/ZrGefu
For those not knowing: I made a discord server some while ago since the threads were shut down all the time. People on there are autistic but knowledgable

every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven unless you blaspheme against the holy spirit. Even the kikes can turn to Jesus, but usually their hubris doesnt allow that.

Attached: 911 Jesuit Ring.jpg (555x194, 29K)

One prime example of Judeo Masonic Magic
9/11 was a ritual aimed to transmutate the world, destroying the old (world order) and creating a new from its ruins. the phoenix rising from the ashes, shivas cosmic dance of destruction and creation, order out of chaos
The first step is to "destroy", bring everything into its baseform known as Nigredo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
>In alchemy, nigredo, or blackness, means putrefaction or decomposition. Many alchemists believed that as a first step in the pathway to the philosopher's stone, all alchemical ingredients had to be cleansed and cooked extensively to a uniform black matter.[1]
black matter, like the black monolith, or the black cube which is the 9/11 memorial, a black cube led into the ground.

Next to the WTC, where 9/11 there happened to stand the Hilton Hotel next to it, which is a black monolith.

From this black mass you can gradually reconstruct the parts through certain steps creating something completly different, as they created the single tower from the ruins of the 2, E Pluribus Unum, Out of many one.

Now an user pointed out recently the that Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey also was published in exactly that year they started to build the first tower and implement the 9/11 emergency hotline 1968, 33 years (an important number in the occult), and the name of the movie hints even to the year 9/11 happened. The interesting bit about this is the black monolith in the movie and from what I got (didnt watch the movie) the monolith transformed apes into the modern humans much like the 9/11 ritual was meant to "evolve" the world/civilization

Basically they reenact what they want to do in small so that it then manifests in the big

Attached: wtc hilton.jpg (640x480, 82K)

the purple filter, men in suits and gray aliens are all other common similarities. that purple filter is UV light, which is the majority of light that makes up Saturn's inner atmosphere.

Look I get that you're a room temperature IQ poster with little no engagement on this subject, so I'm going to ask you a question relating to the experiences that DMT causes; Where and When does DMT naturally occur?
If you can't even answer this much then you're beyond help.

that's oversimplification you fucking moron

yes, but to be forgiven for your sins means to not engage in those sins again after asking for forgiveness. Our father may be a good and caring daddy but he's not a cuck, if they try anything while they're outside of the planet's orbit then they're doomed.

again making sweeping generalizations of a drug that gives very subjective experiences, this is what annoys me, if you want a real experience then do an Eiriel dose of DPH. also for your silly question it is in small amounts everywhere but mostly in mimosa tree bark and a few others, now show me some proof of what you are saying, i want to see trip reports on these people who apparently see saturn

>forgiven for your sins
You and the german are just seething christians.

Attached: 1568748650121.gif (400x400, 392K)

>can't answer the question
yeah you're beyond help.
probably a cumbrain hippie that takes drugs because 'it's like so enlightening duuuude'.

>3 posts by this ID
>all low-effort countersignaling
either an assmad kike or an assmad satanist.
either way, golem get ye gone

lol i literally just did? you need your eyes and brain checked, and i dont want your "salvation" lol if it was up to me christian-extremists like you would be lined against a wall and shot, hows that for hippy?

Another reason I believe why mainly children are used in the ritual abuse and sacrifices:
Children have a stronger connection to the other world. think of the monster under the bed, imaginary friends
Now what additionally increases this is stuff like near death experience giving with many people reporting the very same things, usually meeting deceased ones or God which they instantly recognized. Also strong torture leading to dissociation (Out of body experiences for example like pic of depicts, painted by kim noble who was heavily abused as a child that she depicts here and developed MANY different personalities. [note the handkerchief/pizza related map] This principle was also used in MKUltra which is just the age old satanic ritual abuse refined with modern chemistry and psychology to subdue others). You lose connection to this world and thus increase to the other world.
Now you probably heard of "you are what you eat". Similary they try to then gain the vision the child has by ingesting its pineal gland (thought to be your 3rd eye and seat of the soul) or drinking the blood, like the believe that you gain potency when eating the balls of a lion or something)
this is but one aspect of course. there is the symbolical meaning behind the sarifices, blackmail purposes, and the fact the elites just likes to fuck

I dont think complete abstinens from sin is required, as that is impossible. What is required is faith and to make the decission to choose truth, that is Jesus Christ, over the lie, choose good over evil, and try your best to stick to it, admit your faults and not hide or even try to justify them as natural or normal. Intent and faith rather than works.

Attached: Space Lizard.png (1130x840, 188K)

the holy spirit is a niggerfaggot and so are you

>kike
Half your bible is jewish you larp.
You pseudo-intellectuals call anyone who disagrees with your nonsensical dogma and retarded bullshit a satanist.
It's hilarious, this same ridiculous thread gets made every few days with the same longwinded and irrelevant copypasta, with christian zealots like you spewing nonsense.
inb4 the earth is flat, fuck off to /x/

based rebuttal.
Christ cuck jew dick sucking brainlets btfo.

Some links between Masons, MKUltra and Occultism (the whole thing I believe to be just ancient satanic brainwashing techniques refined with modern psychology and drugs)
nypost.com/2018/08/07/parkland-shooter-blamed-demons-in-his-head-for-school-massacre/
(will go into the connection of MKUltra and Satanism in a bit where also probably come the stories of demons influencing people to do that bullshit comes from).

Lanza was on psycho drugs, which is a common theme and we know LSD was used for MKUltra, so why wouldnt other drugs have more subtle effects towards this regard?
also
and it was a false flag farily obviously (the linked and next post)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512/#191923385
And drugs are also involved in the satanic bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kalamazoo_shootings
>After his arrest, Dalton confessed to committing the shootings.[34] However, he blamed his actions on his Uber mobile app, claiming that its symbol resembled that of the Order of the Eastern Star, and that it took over his body during the events after he pressed the button of a new app resembling the Devil when it abruptly popped up
appearently his grandfather was a mason and his grandmother in the order of the eastern star which is the thot offshoot of the masons

unv.is/https://www.npr.org/2019/01/07/683019959/former-uber-driver-pleads-guilty-to-2016-killing-rampage-in-michigan
>"After Dalton's arrest, police quoted him as saying a 'devil figure' on Uber's app was controlling him on the day of the shootings," the AP said.
again some evil spiritual entity (demon/devil) took over and made him do it.
So satanic masons, a devil/demon controlling and occult symbolism involved.

this thread from another user mentions some more on this case.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199218263

cant tell on the other instances, but chances are they were

Pic related, the second one is how the order of the eastern star has their pentagram set

Attached: Pentagram Explained.png (1653x1238, 338K)

>Occultism
>Satanism
You do know they're not the same thing right?
Occultism doesn't solely describe "satanism", which is mostly a bunch of edgy larping SJWs.

so what do you believe in then?

Some basis on the blood ritual bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
>If the skin is affected, blisters or itching may occur with sunlight exposure.[2]

These blisters look like pic related (there are worse pictures, but i cant tell if they are really from Porphyria or not, so I keep it real). Now how is it treated? Among other stuff
healthline.com/health/porphyria
>blood transfusions

Remember those bloodlible accusations against jews all the time where they supposedly snatched children to drink their blood? The vampire stories about people drinking blood and not being able to step into the sun? But there is more:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
This chick apparently tortured some virgin and when the blood of one reached her skin by accident she realized that it appeared to be rejuvenating so the only logical step was to kill even more virgins to bath in their blood to stay young. This too isnt too farfetched
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/

or this here, episode 33 of the series, 33, the masons favorite number
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO0Zowa1To
injecting instead of drinking or bathing in it, but still the same theme and as you mentioned the recent media attention and start ups on this issue.

So through that bloodlible back then, and probably even today, they tried to negate the genetic errors they recieved through the bloodline of the serpent even though through all that mixing they arent as likely as they were back then among (((them))).

Also fearing the cross (christianity) and archenemy is the man-dog combination (werewolf) that were used to hunt down the childsnatcher vampires

the "satanic" part was relating to the MKUltra, whichs practices seem to be pretty much the same as that of satanic ritual abuse and subsequent brainwashing.

Attached: Prophyria.jpg (1280x844, 157K)

low-IQ reply desu.

Understood, just saying.
I don't "believe" in anything, I try to understand things by knowing them. Not an atheist though, you could say I "believe" in God but I try to understand Him.

>christian extremist
>hasnt given any proof to claims
>ducked every question like a coward
you whoreson you have no right to speak about IQ

>low IQ commie
>can't do his own research
>still ignoring the question I asked him ages ago because he has no answer
>pretends his own questions haven't been answered because the answers either don't fit his narrow-minded criteria or told him to actually use his own brain for a few seconds and look up what he was talking about.
>still calling me a christian-extremist because he can't think of anything else and would rather make surface level shitposts than ask about the details
lmao