How do we prevent mass killings?

If we banned guns they would just use knives. If we took away the knives they would throw drano on each other. Take away the drano and they would gag each other to death with 18 inch dildos. And whilevthere’s only been maybe 7 or 8 mass stabbings in the United States that I know of, however if we took away the guns you would definitely see them go up like they did in the UK after Dunblane.

Attached: C1F03138-D7A8-42EB-A914-9D138B2E5072.jpg (1024x784, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/kaRXy
youtube.com/watch?v=yORzKz6ZvKg
archive.vn/o5Fbg
archive.vn/CceO2
youtube.com/watch?v=tSBCv-VPZhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's simple. Arm everyone to the teeth.

>MAKE MURDER ILLEGAL

Minority report

You meet violence with violence

Oh yeah, like Switzerland. That would be ideal. But then again in the US some mass shooters didn’t actually target gun-free zones, however. Examples being Jared Loughner and Eduardo Sencion (the 2011 iHop shooter).

Why contain it?

Shoot back.

So both of you are shilling for Ehud Barak and Nicola Junkermans carbyne app hmmmmm, who could be behind those meme flags I wonder. You Pissraelis trying to selll us such shit is why schizo Jewes are constantly carrying out mass shootings

Attached: hdlsxfa3browqemsrvpv.png (720x574, 187K)

All humans must live their lives from birth to death strapped into virtual reality machines

Some will argue that by selling out crucial national security infrastructure to Israeli Epstein-connected business networks:

archive.vn/kaRXy - "How the CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings to Create an Orwellian Nightmare"

youtube.com/watch?v=yORzKz6ZvKg - "The Zionist Surveillance Web"

Attached: 0_1_c_White_Nationalism_terrorism_classificatio_MEME_2.png (590x310, 114K)

Yep.
See here:

Start for mercenaries course for all schools. And part of the class is the go to war torn countries . You get to kill some people legally and get some on the job training

1.) Ban niggers.
2.) Ban Muslims.
3.) Allow whites firearms with which to defend themselves against niggers and Muslims.
Things will cool down very quickly.

And as sure as Men can't stop the Earth from spinning, Trump himself (and I deeply admire him, he tried something nobody else did in a long time, which is to try to make America and the West free, a task at which he unfortunately failed) can't stop the Jews from Jeweing and try to take over the West, which they are trying, and which they will be successful at, like they succeeded at the take over of Russia via the communist revolution, but the modern Jews in America and Israel are going to complete their take over of another Country in a different fashion: by having their hands on every piece of critical national security infrastructure handed out to Israeli Mossad connected companies, and Trump is handing out that critical national security infrastructure into the hands of Mossad related companies freely:

archive.vn/kaRXy - "How the CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings to Create an Orwellian Nightmare"

youtube.com/watch?v=yORzKz6ZvKg - "The Zionist Surveillance Web"

You tell me

Attached: mass shooters 2019.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

lol no

This will have various consequences, one of which will be the same ones that resulted from the Jewish communist take over of Russia with the USSR: generalized, uncontrollable revolt against Jews. Now in America and Israel like in pre-Soviet Union Russia, Jews as a group don't want equality, they want to command and lead as a privileged minority in Western Countries with a weakened demographic majority (while remaining a majority in Israel, off course). Trump has decided for some reason that for the US government and the USA as a state, this was an impossible outcome to resist. This vassalization of the USA to the state of Israel will result in discontent and a sense of lack of legitimacy of the government, as well as widespread censorship and harassment of the population in the name of the zionist agenda (which is always Israel first, and everyone including America always behind), which will fuel motivation for the Balkanization of the US.

I predict that criticism of Israel and Jewish collective power will become illegal in the US by labeling that speech as seditious.

Ban Jews, they are the ones importing the invaders.

archive.vn/o5Fbg - “'Islamization of Europe a good thing'”

archive.vn/CceO2 – Big graph on how the 1965 Immigration Act was the result of over 40 years of Jewish collective power lobbying and activism

Sorry for attempting to prevent mass murders, how very stupid of me

But that's what you'll get.

Jewish culture and religion always incited Jews to act like predators and parasites towards non-Jews. This is one of the main reasons why wherever Jews went, trouble soon followed. Always was like that, always will be until the end of time.

In my view, Trump tried and failed to fix that. I still support him thou, but now instead of seeing him as the savior of the US, I see him as a not-as-destructive-as-it-could-be accelerationist candidate, because trading one type of establishment for another (and that is what he is doing) won't make people any more content with their prisoner status, despite offering them a bigger and more comfortable cell.

As he crushes the current establishment, Trump is making moves that end up with his opponents rushing towards the use of overt and massive amounts of censorship, but Trump himself will have to enforce censorship against anti-zionist sentiment eventually (which is NOT America first, obviously) because he is furthering the zionist occupation of the US government (which is compromising American sovereignty, obviously).

That picture is cringe. Girls are either absolute degenerates or the “I’m not like the other girls” type.

The real problem is lack of a cohesive society. Combine that with such a large population and it’s impossible to avoid a few lunatics here and there.

Why did mass killings start in the 80s and 90s?
Answer that question and you will know how to stop them.

You mean, prevent the mass shooting you create with the solution you design that will give Israel unprecedented control of the US while making you billions in sales per year.

Sound very altruistic of you.
This will end up with the US destroyed, and a massive pogrom once Balkanization starts.

Attached: 0_1_BIG_White_Nationalism_terrorism_classification.png (1288x1752, 222K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tSBCv-VPZhU

In terms of America, just ban niggers. It's a demographics issue and there will always be crazy faggots who will kill cause they want a ghost vagina or some shit. To prevent trannies like that, just make fun of them openly. No one wants to be a laughing stock when they die.

Because that's when the Black Population started growing the most?

State mandated girlfriends

Seriously, were any of the mass shooters sexually active or did they have girlfriends? The answer is no.

change the culture

Attached: 1567220017435.jpg (853x1280, 127K)

Thanks.

The best question is:
who where their psychiatrists?

*were

Teach students how to and give them the opportunity to fight back.

They didn't.

Put every manlet above the age of 18 that watches manga, anime whatever this crap is called in a concentration camp

speaking of epsteins

Attached: the epsteins2.jpg (2370x2326, 1.12M)

Mass killings weren’t even a problem 20 years ago or however long ago the mid 90s was it still feels like 20 years in my mind

I think the problem is society has just gotten shitty and hopeless

What do you actually get out of being retarded?

Eric Harris and Dylan were very likely to have been gay for eachother so girlfriends wouldn’t have helped

Also the problem is how sexualized society is in the first place. Go back to the 20s hell even the 50s or something and very few people had sex before marriage. Nobody except a very few people who got singled out as degenerates was sexually active in their teen years back then and nobody went mad over it.

Basically we need to reverse the (((sexual revolution))) and not just with gays we need to shove even straight sex back into the closet of sorts and only allow it for the purpose of childbirth within the confines of marriage

Columbibe was the first modern mass shooting.
It was in 1996.
Before that mass shootings were not a problem.
What changed?

Hes just being an edgy faggot

Have this society understand introverts better and then we can see the decline

Ban white with tattoos and niggers, and only 13 of those 98 aren't covered.

Attached: Tears.jpg (720x533, 102K)

Open carry for all. Required training courses. The complete and utter removal of tolerance.

Because of NAFTA and GATT the working class in the USA had to compete with slave labor on the other side of the planet, before that you could get a job assembling vacuum cleaners for $30/hr without a meme degree in faggotry.

Attached: 0C619F1D099042498D3481576FE3B711.jpg (1012x1066, 793K)

Why would we want to? Let's get those numbers up!

But, really, as with all questions in regards to US, separate the races. Maybe take away women's rights. But if white women are supportive, then maybe they evolved finally.

there were mass shootings before that. like in 1991, Killeen, Texas. a guy killed like 24 poeple at a Luby's Cafeteria.

columbine was the one that was a real media sensation though

I agree, OP should throw himself into the fray to prevent the loss of valuable life.

Involuntary committment to lock down insane asylums and lock down drug rehab centers, tent city half-way houses in the desert.

You can't.
People think "taking some away" stops it. Look at the war on drugs and war on terror. Both complete failures.

it really is like a big scam. its an excuse to create all these industries and organizations who make shit loads of money

Except Niggers

outlaw mass killings

Attached: 1550781686035.jpg (337x352, 7K)