How can anyone take him seriously?

i mean... look at those dick-sucking lips, those puppy eyes.
is it just boomers who wish they had this instead of whatever disappointment they failed in raising properly?

Attached: pjw.jpg (2415x1376, 163K)

>I have a crush on this guy

fag

Honestly, there's no one on youtube who is more consistently inline with my beliefs. Shitty OP, OP. You don't know shit from a shoe shine. PJW is based and I wish I could organize my thoughts as well as he does.

He was talking about you

don't think so mate, him being ironic clearly implies to me that he came up with the thought of penetrating pjw's facehole before i had the chance.
i honestly don't care much for his believes. it't the delivery that just is so bad. he's the most predictable wannabe journalist that never challenges what he assumes his audience to believe.

Attached: 1494767195318.jpg (691x694, 153K)

>that signature

really unusual. anyway hes fine. he makes easily these basic, easily received videos about lybrulz, feminists and sjws being "pwned dude so hilarious lmao". hes a stepping stone, he provides basic redpills that entertain and inform slightly. what matters isnt PJW, its where his younger viewers decide to go next.

the guy himself is even flirting with fascism and traditionalism. he used to be all about how great capitalism is, but in one of his videos he basically said free market capitalism leads to consumerism which is empty and devoid of a transcendent purpose. hes almost certainly redpilled about brown people and the insanity of LGBTQ deviancy, but idk if he'll ever risk going there. he could get banned.

w-what's unusual about the signature?
anyways i don't doubt the state of his being as a very based man. i just can't stand him on video. maybe he really just is a gateway to real truth. that would explain why his content look to be intended for comsumption by 12 year olds. but i don't believe that there's any need to lead young people in the right direction. they will find it on their own, and when they do, they'll be all the more certain of it.

the thing that just really bugs me about this guy is the color and shape of his lips in all of his thumbnails. he clearly wants them to be seen and i can't imagine a reason as to why. if i was born with lips intended for a woman i'd hide them as good as i could. but he just put them out there. the worst part about them is the redness of them. i usually only observe that trait in onoinsbois.

Attached: no u.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>What is greentext
Lurk moar newfag

He's a good man. One of these channels we should be happy are around

>being this retarded
stop posting, it's past your bedtime.

Attached: fetal alcohol syndrome.jpg (805x317, 35K)

just wanted to correct this since i'll have forgotten by tomorrow otherwise
gretardedâ„¢

>noisy
>climate denier
>depression may be healed if you walk outside and lift, user :D
>constantly moans about YouTube trying to shut him up; videos constantly monetized
>decries onions is feminizing; sells pills with onions
>the ability to read research papers of a blonde thot

Fuck I hate this faggot! Actually, I hate fucking Brit men. Faggots sit down to piss. Literally everyone in the world has fought them. The yanks sent them home, with their tail between their legs, over 400 years ago. They just wandered the world killing, raping and stealing land of everyone. Little bitches that love being ruled by a bunch of stuck up self entitled turds. Yep... Fuck the lot of them.

Attached: kannachanquestion.png (720x672, 356K)

he's not bad, just a bit npc.
100 times better than kike shapiro, juden peterstein and company.

No one takes him seriously.

So your problem with the guy is that you want to fuck him?

Hand in your badge, plz

No way you're gay at all

don't make me doubt myself you fucking faggot. you're just trying to infect me over teh interwebzl. fuck you. i'm a heterosexual male and you can't stop me from slaying pussy. i have a dream, that one day, i may insert my throbbing, uncircumsized member into the recepticle of a willing (or unwilling) female(female), and that all children chan play together in harmony. fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck trannies, fuck faggots, fuck sandniggers. big O out.

Attached: 1495314576586.jpg (250x155, 5K)

it's okay that you're gay user
we may joke around here but we have no problem with fags

Obligatory

Attached: soyboy.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

but i have a problem with fags. and it is that i am not one of them. but whatever it's not like i could ever persuade anyone to love me in that way. might as well just have the instant gratification the homo craves. i think i might be asexual actually. i don't really feel the need for anything but jerking off once in a while. once a week if i go outside a lot and get to see all the sluts.

Attached: 1494185078200.jpg (1437x908, 225K)

Keep fighting your same-sex attractions to Paul, OP. Maybe one day you won't be a fag.

Bruh gay af

It's cool bruh

Sexually assaulted Lauren, according to Caolan.

so is he based now for having thotpatrolled this cunt. he's still a faggot. and an honorary nigger.

Attached: 1493971691733.jpg (640x644, 37K)