This is the United States of America in 2019

This is the United States of America in 2019.

Attached: minnesota twins stadium robbery and beating 09-13-2019.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/minnesota/southwestminneapolis/man-viciously-beaten-stripped-outside-target-field-police
youtube.com/watch?v=ACPdvckwMS0
youtube.com/watch?v=eqnRiTpvWzw
foxnews.com/us/knockout-game-motive-maryland-fair-fatal-assault
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzzh9m0j0NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only you can prevent wild fires

And thats a good thing

Attached: US_soldiers_battle_normandy216.jpg (980x803, 199K)

lmao, I thought the guys approaching running where there to help, but they just went to throw some shit at the guy. This is fucked, not even here people will gang up to beat you for no good reason

WHEN WILL THE WHITE MAN WAKE UP?

Anyone who went to public school in the south knows this is "normal" nigger behavior

This is literally three years old what are you doing faggot

I agree. Sieg Heil!

ah I'm sure things got better

I think they mentioned it on TDS today

So everything is ok I guess, problems never last more than 3 years

Nice try, kike.

patch.com/minnesota/southwestminneapolis/man-viciously-beaten-stripped-outside-target-field-police
youtube.com/watch?v=ACPdvckwMS0

I'm too scared to watch it, what's happening there?

Group of niggers rob and beat a white man for a few minutes. This is right outside a popular sports stadium. Literal Africa-tier violence.

sounds horrible
I'm always so afraid things like this could happen to me or to people I love
we have so many muslims here and so many of them are just so dangerous

you made it possible.

Attached: The Century of the self - 3of4 There is Policeman Inside all our Heads He Must Be Destroyed 01.webm (480x368, 2.93M)

Attached: The Century of the self - 3of4 There is Policeman Inside all our Heads He Must Be Destroyed 02.webm (480x368, 2.93M)

20 of them were arrested

that was funny, the jumping on him, taking his clothes and the best bit that guy riding his bike over him. what was that honky thinking hanging with the blacks

Uh yea, buy a gun

>Minnesota niggers

Thanks California of the midwest.

Attached: 1542499725097.png (821x1204, 795K)

>Scared
Pussy.

Bringing
Black slaves
To America
Was a
Mistake

No this is. Watch your back niggers.

Attached: 0ADF067C-B76C-4742-BAE1-30D4AED70A14.png (767x511, 458K)

Why was this dude relaxing around blacks in the first place? Big mistake.

thats because in some countries they rely on quality, not quantity.
niggers in america cant hold their own alone, they require another nog to throw down.

Based.
there is nothing more masculine and redpilled than getting into a good old fashioned fist fight like a real man should engage in from time to time.

Attached: 1557639699790.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

Enforcing & enslaving them was.
Played yourself like a fucking fiddle.

This happened like 2 weeks ago, faggot.
And even if it was 3 years ago, what does that matter?

>20 of them were arrested
They will get community service at worst punishments. It won't stop future attacks. We will just keep on importing these animals.

scum

Attached: dna_-autotom6-1-averag-e1_2or_y3ix__01_0123-0s-245-2-0a_a3genetic31_xs.png (1256x1240, 246K)

We're doing it right now with cheap labor. 150 years from now the white man will look back and say "what the fuck were they thinking?"

Attached: 1568624974558.png (638x631, 438K)

imagine if a group of russian or polish far right hooligans passing by.... the nigs would be fucked

Attached: russians_hool_on_tour_540.jpg (850x478, 158K)

They are not like us. THEY ARE DIFFERENT!

They dont see us how we see eachother. This is why they are okay doing such disgusting inhumane things

Attached: Blackgangattack2.webm (640x360, 3M)

This was outside a major sports stadium. Not as though he turned a wrong corner and ended up in the hood.

I've been in some shitty places before but are roaming bands of negroes a thing in the midwest? Legit have never seen something like this before.

Better yet imagine a group of far right Americans passing by. That's what we should make into reality.

There are no "groups" of far right americans yet.
Just sleeper cells

Did that nigga ride a bike over that american faggot?
This is hilarious

Attached: 26o__laughing_laughing_d.jpg (300x286, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eqnRiTpvWzw

foxnews.com/us/knockout-game-motive-maryland-fair-fatal-assault

Attached: Innocent blacks attacked.webm (720x778, 1.43M)

It's amazing how awful niggers are yet how much the media and government try to force niggers into every aspect of our daily lives. Fucking bizarro world.

The future is Mortal Kombat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzzh9m0j0NM

Attached: Hong-Kong.jpg (5000x2812, 657K)

When white people do it they attack with uniforms and the government. Yeah but Let's not show that.

niggers remind me of those alien babies from that movie with Tim Allen in it.

Attached: vMYQcCx.gif (500x200, 989K)

Yeah lets just forget about the rest.

Attached: come here bro.jpg (550x382, 32K)

Attached: hope.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Sauce?

kike

Carry a gun regardless of the laws keep it hidden keep it small they crowd you put your hand on the gun.

>article doesn't have any mention of the race of the perpetrators vs the victim, despite that being a guarantee if it were inverse
>puts the word "viciously" in quotations to implicitly diminish the severity of the beating

Fuck this gay earth

>major sports stadium

this is where hooligan faggots fuck around with everything and everyone though and god help you if the enter a train you're on bothering every passenger and ruining the interior.

He was probably their ride to the stadium

This is what guns were made for.

Attached: 1488.png (1034x781, 861K)

This. Pull out your CC, and watch the nigs back away while muttering what a pussy you are because they can't jump you 20v1

One day every state will be a stand your ground state.

fuck niggers

The unemployed, poverty-stricken white man must be made to realize that he is in the very same boat with the Negro. Together, they could exert massive pressure on the government to get jobs for all. Together, they could form a grand alliance. Together, they could merge all people for the good of all.

Attached: copotf.jpg (600x400, 55K)

black men between the ages of 15-35 are the goblins of human beings

>starts whipping him with the belt
>that guy on the bike
goddamit i hate niggers but that shit made me laugh

All people. Wogs are not people.

Attached: white boomer miniapolis.webm (640x360, 1.84M)

All one of the Dindus have to say is that this white boi said "nigger" and the beating will be justified according to the entire black community, white Liberals, and the media.

There is never an incentive to lie however.

brain dead whites that hang out with niggers deserve all the pain and punishment they receive from their hands
>live in a free state
>conceal carry
>stay safe brothers

Yep bur ull never say shit about islam, after 1300 years of constant castration there is no hope for u there. But we have learned nigger, so it has been written and so it shall be if we ever come to power again. The nazi flags will fly in the street and then ur end will be soon. That or shackles and chains and we wont be asking.

Yes. It’s not “look what America has become” its just there are more cameras capturing what happens all the time. In the south there black neighborhoods and white ones- they don’t mix because whites avoid the groid.

Niggers are not compatible with civilization. The one-in-ten decent black people don’t offset the sheer misery and destruction that’s wrought on society by the other 90%.

>20 of them were arrested

Implying...
They knew that was going to happen eventually and very soon, they'll do 2 years tops depending on case and they'll be thrown right back at you, guarantee at least one of them is going to kill someone in the near future and neither of them is going to be useful in anyway to society special now that someone of them have records for attempted murder and felony assault.

In few words is time to Zimmerman this fucking animals

150 years from now there won't be no white man

fpbp

Attached: bat.jpg (960x816, 79K)

I wish I knew. She has been posted on these boards before. I just thought I should also use it occasionally for the lulz.

Have some Ellana Bryan instead.

Attached: 1568872135316m.jpg (576x1024, 71K)