I just want Europe to be for Europeans

whats so wrong with that?

Attached: LeaveMeAloneShlomoGloboberg.png (421x415, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/o5Fbg
archive.vn/TZH2J
archive.vn/WdvRK
archive.vn/NHYvt
archive.vn/yeiBN
bitchute.com/video/4tFZecFdReAf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what’s wrong with that

Uhh number 1 it’s racist

It's too logical and common sense.

Runs counter to the economic imperatives of the ruling elite

>fingols
>european

Never stop believing but you got to fight for it

White nationalist, nazi, 400lb, hacker, incel, sexist, terrorist, rapist; your nation, money, job, career, culture, and your future are for turd world immigrants.

Attached: 1369287399644.png (753x899, 582K)

True.
As the definition of "racist" is a white person who gives a fuck about his race.

Attached: jews-mass-immigration.jpg (1000x1174, 365K)

you arent even euroepan juho
your kind lives on chink border

For one, some Jews do believe that the Christian West is Edom, and Edom needs to be destroyed so some of their bullshit messianic prophesies come true.
archive.vn/o5Fbg – “‘Islamization of Europe a good thing'”

Then, a shit load of Jews resent Europeans (aka: Whites) for the holohoax, and want revenge on them.
Case in point, Pollard: archive.vn/TZH2J
And all the Jewish authors who literally called for the genocide of Germans over the years:
archive.vn/WdvRK – graph about the Jewish written book “Germany must perish!”
archive.vn/NHYvt – graph about various Jewish authors calling for the genocide of Germans

Then, another shit load of Jews believe that Europeans are the Amalekites, which they also need to destroy for some bullshit reason.
archive.vn/yeiBN – Graph about the Amalekites and their relation with Jews

Then you have all the Jews who want the West to open it’s borders because of their Tikum Olam, the “heal the world” bullshit in Judaism.
bitchute.com/video/4tFZecFdReAf/ – “Europe on the Chopping Block”, in the end, Tikum Olam is discussed.

Then you have all the rich company owning Jews (Jews are a very small percentage of the population, and over-represented in all millionaire and billionaire lists) that want open borders (and once enough invaders are in, their votes become the majority via outbreeding the natives in the long run, this is a long con game) to be passed into law because they want lower wages.

Attached: In_Germany_Jewish_funds_help_keep_Mediterranean_migrant_rescue_missions_afloat.png (1058x402, 57K)

I wish the whole World War I and gommunism madness never happened
I love Finland and want us to be frens :DDD

So prepare for the worst cruelties imaginable for your enemies. You have to make the impossible possible to reach the possible.

You can thank the Germans(aka the Jews) for giving Europe for the Europeans a bad name

Yes, and?

It's retarded and illogical.

white countries for everyone is anti-white agenda

Attached: white_countries_for_2everava00IMG-b-p53_44c3-5-52l.gif (800x360, 183K)

armenoid please

Attached: cypriot-greek-israeli-turk-the-armenian-average-face-was-created-4824128.png (500x654, 109K)

>greeks
>armenians

Attached: genetic_dna_pc_simila_proximit_gen0_05xx3wdo2a5_n3x1122x4_a3w44-24_5-32--gena.png (1000x294, 60K)

>>Poles are closer to Russians than Ukrainians and Belorussians
What's this?

pay your reparations serf

you don´t know from where the russian sample is

The Dalai Lama says there's nothing wrong with it mate.

albo subhuman

Attached: albaniansubhuman.png (2048x1536, 2.11M)

It's lowkey defeatist, and therefore pathetic. The lesser races have nothing to contribute, only to take. Regardless of whether or not they're in Europe. It's time for the white man to rule not only this planet, but the entire Solar system as well. The savages have nothing to offer and are a permanent stain upon humanity.

b-but user, what about me? I dont want that

Attached: 1560453852478.jpg (666x529, 193K)