The Box

What's inside it ?

Attached: IMG_2765.jpg (460x259, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quranguideblog.wordpress.com/hajj-umrah-approaching-kaaba-الْمَسْجِدَ-الْحَرَامَ-is-contributing-filth-ve/
youtube.com/watch?v=1M4FG1UXH5w
youtube.com/watch?v=lHpHxLZReiI
youtu.be/2IiC0MSScGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clowns

A cat

The meaning of life

Camel dung

some kind of altar and meteorite sandniggers worship

This sign

Attached: Islam is RIGHT About Women.png (1275x1651, 53K)

Attached: 268819ED-CA00-45E1-9D07-817F107C81F1.jpg (500x304, 44K)

The only picture of Muhammad ever recorded. But it’s of him fucking a 9 year old so they don’t want anyone to see it.

Attached: million-box-600-300x169.jpg (300x169, 9K)

A creamy nougat centre

Attached: Firefly Season 2.jpg (342x342, 36K)

>the forbidden cube

The last virgin on earth

Attached: farmhouse-traditional-pork-sausage_2.jpg (360x315, 26K)

Sheeeeetttt, if only that was true!

gwyneth paltrow's head

Forskin, labia and clitorises and yes, probably a bit of
this, but I'm sure that's unintended.

Death.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

quranguideblog.wordpress.com/hajj-umrah-approaching-kaaba-الْمَسْجِدَ-الْحَرَامَ-is-contributing-filth-ve/
>WHAT'S IN THE BOX? WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX?
>Don't open it.

More jews

Some kind of space rock. But most likely nothing.

In any case the whole muslim lore with the Kaaba is fucking hilarious as shit because it's a perfect resume of that dumb fucking religion itself. It's the perfect synthesis of it.

The thing was destroyed, reconstructed, destroyed again, modified, reconstructed again with gums and paperclips, destroyed again. This thing is a literal patchwork. Nothing in it is pristine, holy, or original anymore in any kind of shape or form.

And you know what ? The same concept also applies for their holy rock. It was stolen, destroyed, reconstructed again with gums and paperclips, stolen again, destroyed. Then some kind of abomination was finally put back together, a copy with virtually nothing original left in it anymore, so the million of hands and mouth could touch it again.

You really have to understand that to understand Islam. Islam is a zombie religion.

Literally, a rock.

Jack

Jews all the way down

Attached: A_A_AAJEW..500.jpg (385x390, 33K)

Meteorite set in silver.

An overwhelming amount of pork

Attached: tngw.jpg (1024x575, 69K)

Pain.

the imaginary 6 million jews lost around 1945.

Fear is the mind-killer

A panther

AIDS

sand and lies

Come and see.

Attached: Pinhead_Hell_Priest.jpg (528x396, 27K)

good

come inside hairy bros

Attached: nWUMAZG.jpg (960x746, 62K)

Information and evidence that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Is that lion arguing with a urinal?

Gimme 5 min alone with a hammer and I'll fix this guy right up

Just remember Mecca is fake. The original site is Petra; Mecca was a later invention. Mecca isn’t mentioned for 150 years after Muhammad. The earliest qiblas faced Petra.

70 furgins

Attached: record stops.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

pinhead and his demons

youtube.com/watch?v=1M4FG1UXH5w

Who cares

Attached: 102025_a.jpg (1061x1061, 105K)

A piece of the black sun, Saturn, which was destroyed 6000 years ago when Nibiru collided with it.

Attached: 1566782515004.jpg (3200x2699, 3.55M)

Despite Muslims attesting that Mecca was the centre of everything, no evidence exists anywhere. Besides one potential (but unlikely) reference Mecca has no mention. Nothing has ever been found suggesting anything else in any archaeological finds.

Google Dan Gibson...

Go back to bed...

Every Muslim i ask tell me that cube thing is the prophet Mohammed's final resting place. These fuckers don't even know their own prophet is burried in Medina.

It's a zombie religion for sure

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-204424.png (1080x1342, 2.18M)

Heraclius was a female to male transexual as were all prominent Byzantine officials

Attached: Box.gif (220x278, 469K)

How would the world change if some mad lad blew the cube up? Would it be worse if it was blamed on somewhere like America? What if it was the Vatican that was wiped out?

I often wonder how crazy things would get if religious icons like that ever got successfully targeted now.

Okaaaaaayy

Perhaps that’s why Muhammad and his Puritan monotheistic group was able to conquer them easily...

it's been done before and didn't change anything, Muhammad probably destroyed it himself too

WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?

Attached: GWYNETH-PALTROW-CONTAGION-618.jpg (618x412, 45K)

The only significance of Mecca is that the prophet was born there, but the kaaba isn't even mentioned in the Quran.

Dead nigger storage

>The earliest qiblas faced Petra.
And the very first faced Jerusalem, at least until Muh'Ahmed realized that the Jews would never accept him and his people as being part of 'Gods Chosen'
>Hell has no fury like a faggot sandnigger scorned

Attached: prePC.jpg (750x358, 101K)

All humans are inside. Fractal shit matrix box

meteorite

What a bunch of retarded fucking worthless scumbags.

I despise Islam for specific reason and even i know much more than them.

The Kaaba is not a resting place. If anything it's virtually nothing since Islam lore is so convoluted that everything that should make sense makes no sense and everyone could make his own conclusions since he's lost about two pages in.

One thing is sure : there's a black rock embedded in a silver frame. The authenticity of the said rock is heavily disputed since it was stolen, destroyed and stolen again multiple times. So it's most likely a replica with close to nothing authentic in it. They worship it because they believe if they touch, or better, kiss it, the said rock on the day of Resurrection will be granted eyes and mouth and will speak good things about the people, driven by their faith, which touched or kissed it.

I mean if i was the said rock and suddenly i had a mouth i would damn these fuckers for touching me with their shit riddled hands for decades but who knows.

In any case you can imagine the damage a billion of hands and mouth touching a single stone can make. Their "holy" stone is basically destroyed.

sneed

That's the thing about Islam : it wouldn't change anything. At all.

Islam is a religion of blind and perpetual devotion. It's a religion about walking in circles, which is ironic when you consider that's basically what they do around the Kaaba. Imagine someone putting his fingers inside his ears and screaming LALALALA I DON'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA. Or in this case ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR. This is Islam.

The Kaaba was actually destroyed multiple times. It was damaged multiple times too. Nothing happened. They reconstructed it and created a new branch inside their lore and changed a few things left and right.

I mean it would certainly be something big, but ultimately it wouldn't make the world burn.

I mean think about it for a second : they destroyed their most holy symbol of their religion and continue to do so on a daily basis. That alone should help you understand.

The stone was supposedly a gift from one of King Abraham's two sons. They had a competition to build temple for worship. One of them is said to have found a rock that fell from the heavens.

The whole thing is now purely symbolic for the followers of Islam.

I will never get why people wish to kiss and touch the stone. Maybe rub some plague on that thing would help them

It supposed to be filled with religious artifacts, which predate Islam. Kinda funny that the muzrats come from all over the world to walk around a box filled with other religious stuff.
Also funny that they pry 5 times a day to a box in a shithole sandbox of a country.

Attached: 1562227846837.gif (300x300, 128K)

There's a lot of supposition about the stone but as you could guess it's absolutely convoluted as fuck and one could not make a definite statement about it.

All i know is that the popular lore, like you said, is that the stone fell down from heaven. Apparently it was "whiter than milk" when it landed but the "sins of mankind" made it black. Now i like that part of the lore, it's quite poetic.

>I will never get why people wish to kiss and touch the stone.
See
Apparently the stone will be granted eyes and mouth and will speak in their favor at the end of times, or whatever the day of resurrection means to them, if they touch, kiss, or wave a it.

a giant hairy talking clitless pussy

Ishmael's remains

>labia and clitorises
Oooe That's a bingo.

Attached: 1231212121235253.jpg (491x375, 67K)

>>I will never get why people wish to kiss and touch the stone.
blotter acid

aight but im not opening it

These people believe
>semen comes from the ribs
>shooting stars are arrows from angels in space
>the sun sets in dirt water
>flys have a cure all on their wings
>the look of a kid depends on if the mom or the dad has the orgasm first
>the mountains are set on the earth to make sure it doesnt blow away.
And a whole bunch of other pagan garbage. This is supposedly the religion of science and peace, the superior faith to christianity.

Either way, the stone was most likely a shivalinga and allah was the arabic variation of shiva in their territory. When people find this out, this great monotheistic religion of abraham originated from a shiva cult.

I'll give you my best box memes but you can't share with anyone ok user?

Attached: IMG_2770.jpg (500x304, 84K)

Attached: IMG_2806.jpg (480x480, 85K)

Best series!!!!!

Final one

Attached: IMG_2887.png (583x619, 699K)

Bacon

kek

were these guys raped to winnie the pooh as kids?

Pandoras Box

Came here to post this. Kek!

Attached: What_in_box?.gif (320x240, 473K)

Wheres the Youtube unboxing video?

Checked. This.

hummus, pita, and kabob

i heard it was a couple of rocks.

Let's destroy it and see

Attached: the box, the box.jpg (480x360, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lHpHxLZReiI

Rancid Arabian air and pungent camel shit aroma

A stone bestowed upon human beings by an angel

youtu.be/2IiC0MSScGY

Attached: Screenshot_270.png (590x560, 804K)

How is this image a thing that exists in this world?

We are all so done.

Just watch outlaw star.

Let's suck each other's cocks. Cum down our throats.

The box must go.

Attached: 1502124165001.jpg (1020x717, 594K)

Open the box!

Attached: 1412502126429.jpg (800x600, 456K)

A piece of an Indian dick sculpture made out of meteorite.

That is not inside the Kaaba, user.
The black stone of Jabriel is located outside the Kaaba on one of it's corners.

Attached: Screenshot_271.png (474x834, 701K)

Yeah, not a "penis" sculpture. Have you ever been to Haj, user?

Attached: boatorbox.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Based leaf