British "Anti-semitic" singer is jailed for posting new songs online

"An anti-Semitic blogger who wore a white supremacist badge as she was convicted of broadcasting 'grossly offensive' songs against her "Eternal Enemies" has been jailed for illegally posting to her blog."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7495515/Anti-Semitic-blogger-sang-songs-YouTube-comparing-Holocaust-theme-park-JAILED.html

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 23.13.39.png (1144x1230, 550K)

I envy the US so much with their freedom of speech, expression, press, and right to bear arms

oy fucking vey, GIVE HER THE DEATH PENALTY, never forget the 6 gorrilan

See you incels, this is what happens if you talk too much shit online. Stuff happens. Might as well review your attitude now before you get a few months yourselves, you fucking retards.

>press

Not everyone lives in cuckland like you, not even Canada is this bad

>Don't think wrong, bin that song

serious
why did it hit brits? I understand Germany being anal about the holocaust, but brits were the good guys, am I right?

Don't. The GOP will be the death of all of those things.

Don't worry, the Jews are working very hard to change all that.
Hey, if you post here, anonymously, that you don't believe the holocaust, will the police trace your IP and arrest you?

>This is what happens when you become disarmed
Fixed that for you faggot.

> A self-described “Holocaust revisionist” has reportedly received a 40-year ban from entering France after attempting to board a Eurostar train to Paris on Monday.

> Alison Chabloz, who was convicted last year of two counts of causing obscene material to be sent and one of sending obscene material, used her account on Gab, a social media network popular among the far-right, to say she had been “banned from entering France until 2059”

France and the UK trying to out-cuck each other till the very end.

Attached: carl.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Chabloz
whatcha doin rabbi?

Attached: F6F600A4-954F-4A66-906D-589A7B4D2F0B.png (750x1334, 818K)

remember the guy who was prosecuted for making his dog do a salute, monty python did a lot worse, and that was way closer to WW2 chronologically

What a joke of a country

Germans lost, Brits lost, USA lost. The Jews won.

Ah yes surely the democrats will save those things

Because France and the rest of Europe are renowned for keeping out dissoants. Top kek. This sounds like an invitation to smuggle in weapons and bombs. Lord knows any act can be carried out unopposed.

Yeh isn’t this lady Jewish?

I think most dry branch Jews flip out when they find what’s up.

No, they won't, but Americans who pretend to care about those things won't consider voting for a third party.

Every post I have made were for the purpose of satire.
Faggot jew nigger

>brits were the good guys, am I right?
brits were the good goys
FTFY, the Jews won Hans