Baby Boomer

Anyone here have opinions on baby boomers?

I kind of hate them and if I was to start off the thread with an idea I'd say they take up way to much space (about 25% of the population in Australia) and sick off their shit and boring ideas.

Some say they're brain washed so leave them be and I agree but where do you draw the line?

Any strong opinions one way or the other?

Attached: old man.jpg (1300x731, 268K)

subtle boomer hate thread

Attached: 1444623039861.png (362x352, 21K)

They are starting to retire.
This means that the healthcare and retirement benefits they receive will keep them living much longer past 60+ years - all the while not working. Not contributing to society, but draining resources and not giving back. So while they buy up their boomer mcmansions in multiple states or countries, the rest of us *might* be able to get in to the jobs that they are going to be leaving behind. Perhaps at a fraction of the grandfathered in $$$ they were making.
The housing market must tank, and it will
The boomers enjoy their vacations, their boating trips to their lake or shore houses
The rest of us will toil endlessly while things go further down the spiral

TLDR FUCK boomers, completely.

Oldfag here. Why dont samefags use trollface.jpg or EFG anymore?

F I R M H A N D S H A K E

you know what...you fuckers have sure got a skewed view of getting older and what it means...do you think you're going to be young the rest of your life....you need to stop worrying about what other people do and get on with living YOUR life and start planning on your future. Nobody starts at the top...if you want to be there...then you had better get with the program or you'll find yourselves piled up on a street corner drinking cheap wine from a dog turd and being mad at your successful friends

You're right but they're also tiresome and holding back societies with old mental programming.

This guy fucking gets it. Cut the shit and just pull yourself up by your bootstraps bucko.

I don't own boots.

Melbourne?

Brisbane.

Lazy yuppie-ville city.

Care to tell me a bit about your city?

>subtle boomer hate thread

Attached: 1566662239984.png (500x347, 83K)

>opinions on baby boomers

Attached: 1566522144942.jpg (480x652, 85K)

Here's a hint. It was once a comfy French city and now it's a Congo shithole.

>The rest of us will toil endlessly
What about the NEETbucks?

Attached: 5giXedJ.jpg (500x500, 64K)

>you'll find yourselves piled up on a street corner
Too late

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-09-17-at-2.26.05-PM.png (768x492, 204K)

>once a comfy French city and now it's a Congo shithole

Attached: paris.jpg (600x451, 135K)

>Best economy in the history of forever
>Free healthcare
>Cheap housing
>Endless immigration
>Yay israel
And then
>Young people don't deserve a house at 30 or healthcare

Really the cancerous version of individualism and "fuck u I got mine"

You mean like 72 year old Zognald Dump...boomer and chief executive?

I’m 55...right on the edge...the youngest boomer. I want all generations younger than me to die screaming. You all suck and deserve to perish in pain. Fuck all of you.

Of course you do..

Attached: source (1).gif (250x250, 547K)

Misery loves company.