Attached: 534543543.png (700x435, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XooKSqL_UvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Capture.jpg (942x899, 175K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XooKSqL_UvQ

He's a Junkie now

Attached: 1512550295907.png (800x978, 1.16M)

Get well soon Mr. Peterson!

That AI voice was fun to play with but it was really some scary shit
Between deepfakes and voice simulating AI I can easily see a truly "post-truth" future where everyone's pumping out propoganda and smear campaigns and no one can really figure out what's what

Why is he such a breeder of thots? Are all his ideas deception and failure?

Attached: Slut Peterson.jpg (618x1066, 67K)

>Between deepfakes and voice simulating AI I can easily see a truly "post-truth" future where everyone's pumping out propoganda and smear campaigns and no one can really figure out what's what
This. Going to be the toppest of keks.

It's so obvious some discord is trying to bombard pol with positive posts of that Euro girl and negative Peterson posts lmao.

As if posting shit to an anonymous board will do anything

>user! I need your help! I need to clean my room and wash my penis so I can beat this drug addiction. The only way I can do it is if you donate to my patreon... I'm wasting away in my degeneracy. Save me...

it would be foolish for jews to attempt the sort of control and manipulation pol believes they can exert.

It's much more profitable for them to simply tag along and work cooperatively with whites

This is the pill pol doesn't want to swallow. jews are powerless without white liberal allies.

forget ZOG. The true obstacle for white people is white people themselves in the form of white liberals.

sorry to be so blunt but I don't come here often and I am worried all this anti-semitism I see here is not just satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8

Attached: ted on intellectuals.png (500x732, 126K)

His hair transplant looks really good there

>negative Peterson posts lmao.
As if there needs to be a discord to make fun of Jordan "wash your dick take your anti-depressants and clean your room goy" Peterson, not everything is a conspiracy.

Obvious shill

Wash your penis, clean your room, and stay away from the klonopin, bucko.

Yeah I agree, you are. Dilate.

Attached: 7777.png (514x652, 197K)

If you only...

Attached: Bucko.jpg (780x878, 75K)

C-clean y-our room, bucko.

Attached: 85765.jpg (215x235, 6K)

sage like advice, dad

Shills... easy on the subtlety

Attached: baizuo.jpg (131x152, 9K)

>mommy mommy you're embarrasing me

lmao what a fag

imagine the day that kids googles her mother in 10 years

Attached: deepnude.png (512x512, 392K)

Fuck it! Well do it live!

Noice. Good xray posers. What happened to her pussy? Is it diseased?

i guess so,
jews have weird pussies i banged one in college it was like moldy arbys

Clean your Clonazapenis

What antidepressants exactly was Peterson on?

>Is it diseased?
If it is, what the bets she can cure it herself with vinegar and raisins.

Not sure about that. The only drug I know for sure he was addicted to is marijuana.

can't wait

Clean your room, suck a strangers cock.

>"The Jews?! What do you mean the Jews?!

Attached: EE8ojZBXkAAX2ra.jpg (602x404, 29K)

I genuinely feel bad for him... I know he was kinda cucked but his general message about improving yourself and protecting men and masculinity in an increasingly feminized society isn't a bad one. Plus, losing your wife you've known since high school to cancer like that has to be really tough.

Get better soon Mr. Peterson, you'll be in my prayers

Probably 95% of what will be represented to us through the media as our political class will actually be AI fakes created for their visual appeal to the voting masses.

Attached: d86c56cd8ac269f71db103da7ae7c5bde37685c3e09cd4f157f813ba346e1eee.png (1036x1036, 439K)