Whats the world gonna do when the African population reaches 4 billion?

Whats the world gonna do when the African population reaches 4 billion?

Attached: download (2).png (846x443, 37K)

Now assume they have to feed themselves and run the numbers again you fucking crackhead.

Improving infant mortality in Africa was a mistake.

Starve

Probably goto war.

Islam was right about Slavery (too)

Need that on a sign.

How about signs that say Its O.K to shit in the streets. Or it's o.k to shoplift or anything else the law doesnt prosecute anymore

Population estimates are never accurate. Many of the population estimates during the 1960s made it out to look like the black American population would become 1/3 of the nations population by 2000 but it stagnated at its same spot (13%).

Feed white piypo to the niggers

INFINITY
NIGGERS

They're probably going to go to developed nations and seek asylum, and we're probably going to let them in because we are cucked.

>the world
It's gonna burn inside a tire as the village pours fuel on

Envelope myself in the flames so there won’t even be a corpse for the savage nigger to scavenge. Leave them with nothing.

Stop feeding them.
Sell the gore footage and profit.

Turn Africa into a televised gladiator ring

Doubt it. Europeans are afraid to fight, but are willing to pay people to fight for them. I'm sure a privateer business in the Mediterranean sinking invader ships will be real profitable in the near future.

Precisely. We fed the fuckers for so long, they might as well start entertaining us, at least in death.

Thank God for planned parenthood and nigger gun violence.

Offer them opportunities to sell their own gore footage and we won't hit 4 billion

Africa used to be called the Land of the Dead for a reason.
Stop feeding and let nature run its course.

We will finally achieve peak diversity and enslave all whites.

My idea was better. $15,000 in cash for a vasectomy and a one way plane ticket to Liberia.
The vasectomy is optional, since the locals there will gladly rob and kill any loaded newcomers anyway.

We need a great place to relocate all our nigs tho. My solution is still better

Attached: 1559840874834.png (579x441, 198K)

Those were more so the consequences of urbanized living that was forced on blacks post WWII. The Civil Rights Act was basically the stamp of death on a black america.

What caused the Bronze Age Collapse?

You guys want to suck each other's cocks?

>beating up the homeless
Eh, there are worse examples.

>Whats the world gonna do when the African population reaches 4 billion?
Same thing we do now, smart people will dominate the dumb brown masses.

Attached: tall_man_girlfriends_bud_light.jpg (702x800, 78K)

Planet of the Apes

Why would you post this and act like it's normal.

Relocate them into a volcano.

Attached: africanfood.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

IT'S
OK
TO
BE
FREE
!

Starve.

Attached: 1550434402574.png (587x975, 537K)

Attached: 1540806055291.jpg (124x123, 3K)

The theory is that tin made it very difficult for the civilizations that were built on Bronze to build large enough armies. So large hordes of barbarians overran the more civilized despite having vastly inferior technology and training. The total lack of communication between these civilizations caused a black out for about 400 years. A similar thing happened when the germanic barbarians overran a civilized Roman Empire, but the reason it wasnt as bad as the Bronze Age Collapse was because the Catholic Church did a good job preserving old knowledge.

So I guess this is what is going to happen to us. Hordes of barbarians will overrun us and destroy civilization despite our vastly superior technology and weapons.

I think there will be established some big economic zones, America(North and South)+Africa+occidental Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia.

America(North and South)+Africa+occidental Europe will complete assimilated by Niggers and the worst of Latin America, and that could be a good thing for the rest of the world because, like some other undeveloped countries now (main included), the people there will be just consumers and providers of commodities.

Eastern Europe will dominate the spacial engineering, Material engineering, some theorical issues about A.I, etc. Creating and colonizing the Moon and Mars.

Asia will dominate A.I, and manufactures, replacing the some power like USA and Germany, but mostly for consumers and control systems.

India will be an closed economy, then they will try to have all before but with less relevance.

Continental Chimpout