Mexico hate thread

Are mexicans the lowest life form on earth?

>shit language
>uggly women
>shit genetics 65% indian 30% nigger 5% spanish
>shit history
>spic anchor babies
>servile
>short
>mongoloid
>cartel runs the country
>10 kids before 30 per woman
>We Wuz Spanish and Sheeit
>infested and ruined California my home state
>tacobell

Beaners are the absolute worst!

Anyone else glad we are deporting these gremlin beans?

Attached: 1526167713366.jpg (603x961, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XooKSqL_UvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a school in USA
HONK HONK

Attached: 1467555852712.png (900x1200, 2.18M)

They truly are an eye sore for any decent society.

Attached: 1495683918796.jpg (2799x1902, 965K)

Burrito monkeys need to be rounded up and deported

Attached: 1563166423257.jpg (587x880, 185K)

They are more funny than canadians...

Attached: 1568872724581.jpg (597x598, 69K)

>this is just about every school in USA
fifty

Attached: 1569275665954.jpg (1200x715, 132K)

mexicans are a failed mongrel race

Attached: 1475025844031.jpg (836x1080, 303K)

eyyy whachu lookin at homes? I see you lookin at me.

youtube.com/watch?v=XooKSqL_UvQ

WALL!

Attached: 1545567394596.gif (470x470, 163K)

>More funny

Alright Pedro learn the language

People from Europe never understand how bad Mexicans are.

Nah, that'd be niggers and khazars.

Mexicans and Brazil are a sign of things to come, for America. The future isn't black, it's Brazil 2.0

America is basically Brazil with nukes at this point

latinx girls hit the wall before they hit the age of consent

>Mexico hate thread

The Whites are afraid of Latin Supremacy

Attached: 1568913420850.jpg (1080x1350, 1.44M)

I dunno, Somalis are pretty disgusting in every possible way too.

Latins come from Europe, idiot

Attached: 1568999986278.png (907x677, 889K)

You will never understand

Wait untill census 2020 comes out, we need some new memes. Also when red states, permanently start flipping blue. Things will start to get real fun.

ayyyy essay

>t. Metizo garbage

someone explain mexicans to a guy that never met them and his only frame of reference is niggers from movies and videos on the internet. I understand niggers and their effect on burger society, but I never understood mexicans. Please explain them by using niggers as a frame of reference.
>example: mexicans are not as savage as niggers, BUT...

Attached: 1557956036521.jpg (750x923, 99K)

White people in the USA will literally have no say in their own government. It's actually kind of hilarious, in a hopeless and horrible sort of way. I wonder if white people will just sit there and take it.

>Rodriguez
That's a big family.

To sum it up, they just hate white people, and are able to act as a collective. Niggers are just pure chaos, but Mexicans are smart enough to organise themselves. In a way, Mexicans are a much bigger threat to burgerland than niggers ever were.

>latinx
>using their words
It's fucking latina.

imagine if niggers had 3 days more foresight, and 1/2 less violence, but could drink your sailors under the table, and loved to work 14 hour days?

You need to travel a bit. Mexicans despise their indian blood. They would all marry/fuck whites if they could.

any name ending in ez is very common in central america

gomez, hernandez, lopez, etc...

Your CIA niggers fuck up their cunt

>A literal mixing pot of niggers, natives and kikes
>Calling anyone else a shitskin
Typical subhuman cope

Attached: mutt_cope.jpg (1024x648, 65K)

Mexicans are low brow uncultured people
. Their shops are usually poorly decorated and they have awful sense in aesthetics, based on their neighborhoods. They also like shitty music and are loud. I'm a white dude from SoCal

Attached: 1563935484920.jpg (745x1024, 77K)

Every non-white hates their non-white blood, retard. And would obviously rape and fuck white women. Fucking idiot.

>implying white men don't love Latinas
Come home white man

Attached: 740full-jailyne-ojeda-ochoa (2) (1).jpg (740x889, 70K)

>fucking idiot
>memeflag
Just kill yourself glownigger.

Attached: 1567366540781.jpg (422x680, 37K)

based they are very afraid

surprisingly good explanations. I'm starting to get the picture now.

why

>truth-detected
>GLOWNIGGER !!!!

The Latina is currently conquering the white man's genes

Attached: 1568866262597.jpg (2662x4000, 2.94M)

>asking for a reasonable example in a hate thread

You just hide behind a fucking memeflag and spew nigger-tier crap. I bet you aren't even white, how about you show your flag subhuman?

i pee pee and poo poo on the mexican flag

They are and in between of whites and niggers. That's what makes they so terrible because you will never become anything in such a society. Also it can break down at any moment due to drugs.

>not being able to relate with any of your spic children
Yay?

Some of the guys are very, very sexy. They’re like the charming spanish men only dirtier :3

No.

Attached: 1568585098485.jpg (561x600, 60K)

To much subhumans in this planet. We should leave to colonise another planet and after 100 year return to see what happened

Attached: th.jpg (474x635, 32K)

I'm from California
>nigger-tier crap.
That Mexicans are awful and are not the friend of the white-man? Do you need proof of this? Just look at voting patterns. Mexicans are NOT your friends. Sorry. I grew up with them, I know. What is nigger tier crap exactly?

Cute!!

its ez

It is a shame almost all of them get fat. Latinas have a thing for me for some reason. White women? Asian women? Black women? I might as well be invisible. Latinas? Every damn time. Even when they're thin and hot, though, eventually I meet their parents and then NOPE. When mom weighs 450 pounds, you're almost guaranteed the daughter is going to turn out the same way. And so far I've always been right. The ones I still know, 10 years later, have put on at least 100 pounds.

I get it, really. Genetics sucks. Indian genes are meant to store up fat. But c'mon. Genetics isn't the whole story.

I met a Mexican guy on Xbox and often heard his family insulting me in the background for being white and that made me sad. You are correct.

Sleeping on taco bell OP

Attached: sirachaquesorito.jpg (464x436, 117K)

>I'm from California
>Still posts under a memeflag
That's some next tier autism.

Truth be told I don't give a flying fuck about Mutts, you're already past the point of saving, you live in a fucking Wildlife Safari ran by kikes. I hope that your entire continent gets fucked.

Attached: der_untermensch.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world,
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

>hurr durr, poor americans have to deal with mexicans
>hurr durr, being right next to USA was the best thing that could have ever happened to mexico

lol what are you arguing with me about exactly? My point is that Mexicans are awful. Are you trying to say they are not? Make an actual argument you subhuman Polish trash.

>still memeflagging
My point is that you're cut from the same cloth, Mexicans are as bad as your lot. You're a fucking subhuman.

It's because you guys aren't nice to white people that we treat you like the dirt you are.

Are you sad you have white blood in you? Do you wish you had 100% native Mexican blood?

>American are as bad as Mexicans
The 56% meme is exactly because of Mexicans. They literally are the meme.

Being your biological children is all that matters
Brazil was literally browned because white men couldn't resist the brown woman

Attached: 1526091546103.jpg (533x761, 64K)

Ah so they age like New Zealand / British anglo woman.

It's the diet or lack of and the lack of exercise guys.

Sauce

This is actually one of their late night hosts. Better than Kimmel, I'll give them that.
Mexican culture is complete shit, just watch a local spic channel around dinner time - guaranteed it'll have some lame ass game show with fake tits and midgets in all of the shots, a couple of plastic male and female bimbo hosts, and some accordion/brass shit band being worshiped by a crowd of goblinas.
Can't escape it here in Tejas.

Attached: spic_late_night.jpg (450x253, 40K)

Suuure... cute cope. I mean you guys elected a literal nigger as a President.

Attached: im_white_i_swear.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Mexican women are fit as fuck

>Being your biological children is all that matters
so do you care about race-mixing at all? I would say it matters. There is a point where you will no longer truly relate with your children.

I mean, yeah, the USA seems to be fucked in the long run.

Mexico isn't that bad. Its whites are holding it up.

The only kind of Mexicans that should come to the US (A white invention) is the Criollos. Not that mexico has many of those since it's a Mestizo nation. They prefer tacos instead of ceviche.

That said it feels good being Criollo. South America > Mexico. Please support Bolsanaro get rid of the black plague in Brasil.

Bianca & Kaylee are the only fuckable ones.

Bianca is not in that picture.

This. Not even latino people use that "x" shit

Yeah, until they turn 25 or so.

>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them
This one really grinds my gears

Blame spain

I don't know enough about Mexico to hate it. What is so bad about it?

Everyone in the continent hates mexicans
Even mexicans hate other mexicans

poast taco belles

Attached: taco belle.jpg (636x792, 66K)

Oh it's mostly a meme really. Plus unless you live in California the people you'd think are Mexicans are very likely El Salvadoreans, Guatemalans, etc. I'm sure if you get into the ghettos and beaner central it's a shit show but here on the east coast we have huge populations of mostly El Salvadoreans and I have never had a problem with any of them. If you eat at a restaurant within 60 minutes of D.C. you're being fed by El Salvadorean kitchen staff, if not wait staff. I actually find it a relief because while I rarely eat fast food, when I do, it's safe in the knowledge that it's staffed by a bunch of very nice latina women in their 40s who actually do a good job and are not just a bunch of nignogs that will spit in your food and barely work anyway.
That said, I've never had the full California experience. They probably get all the lazy shitheads. You have to have at least a little motivation to come to the east coast.

I generally don't mind them

I don't speak Spanish and a shitload of them don't seem to speak enough English to get by, but other than that, at least they're not niggers

Attached: 1915384_1104672016210552_4842357648533286964_n.jpg (960x736, 90K)

Attached: 11892094_1022292854448469_8537113012059966637_n.jpg (952x960, 88K)

>I generally don't mind them
they are a cancer on our once great country
quite possibly worse than niggers

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Attached: rawImage.jpg (1586x1982, 868K)

Attached: 10818296_896406167037139_7327254561119271424_o.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

I just looked up Mexico City, damn. I thought the whole country was just a big desert and some shacks

Attached: mexico-city.jpg (1599x1066, 194K)

Attached: 11165061_979529632058125_872266414030707860_o.jpg (1200x872, 189K)

>cry louder faggot
Maybe then I will care about the opinion of a conquered people

Attached: 1567019997573.jpg (575x533, 59K)

No more hate guys. Let's suck each other's cocks instead. Taste the cumshot.

You guys have the same women so if you insult Mexican women you insult your own

Nigger calling the Mexican black

Attached: 1_RywZmsmUyn3R0qnaYUnqjQ.jpg (1469x950, 541K)

Attached: azteccapital12.jpg (1124x768, 210K)

same thing as gypsys
now you know

Mexico could use a bit of balkanization between the Castizo North (El Norte) and the Mestizo South (El Sur). And why not give the Yucatan area independence along with Chiapas.

Cope nigger

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)