White Supremacist attacks and spits on innocent black teens

Attached: Innocent blacks attacked.webm (720x778, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiYAH_dHA_FiYAH/status/1176182162850242566
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1175940722417000449
twitter.com/laura_xvo/status/1176197102797500418
youtube.com/watch?v=FjmWNbZsgGU
youtu.be/hpd1mTHtZLM
youtu.be/kuougeBOQmk
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/09/23/fatal-frederick-fair-attack-latest/
cnn.com
boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does the media keep protecting white people?

twitter.com/MiYAH_dHA_FiYAH/status/1176182162850242566

Attached: Innocent teens.jpg (595x292, 32K)

The nazi even called them niggers. I bet you wont hear that on the news

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1175940722417000449

Attached: white attacks blacks.jpg (588x594, 112K)

Blacks go from zero to 100 instantly, that's why you see nogs flip in 0.2 seconds from just acting benignly sassy to flipping store shelves and throwing chairs at people. You never provoke a black by spitting etc, you need to immediately bloodlust and hit him. Bonus points if you can clap or strike his eardrum - negroid eardrums are hyper sensitive compared to caucasoids and striking them there can make them fall over in pain. At least thats how it works on this minecraft mod I downloaded

Attached: manigga.png (179x174, 72K)

why would I believe nigger lies?

The White man STARTED IT and SPIT FIRST

Attached: white man started it.jpg (603x468, 80K)

I watched the video and He didn't call him a nigger. Tariq is a dumb nigger who lies about his videos who claims that Innocents white were being racist during an attack when in reality it was a bunch of negros attacking some random white dude.

According to the cops, they asked him for a dollar and he walked away from them so they attacked him.

"OOGA BOOGA GIBS ME UH DOLLUH MUFFUGA"

Wow, look at that black excellence on display.

Fucking terrorists, arrest white males.

This is why Chicago exists. Take advantage.

Attached: F88A583F-E6C3-4011-AE0A-BF35F3D2B7F7.png (767x511, 458K)

>Gaining info from Tariq
That dumb low iq inbred is lying in the video he didn't call him out first or any slurs the black dude started the fight and sucker pinched him and killed him for no reason. There's already news reported about what actually happened. Funny how blacks talk smug about BBC but are more fragile than tumblr user.

Find some abandoned factory you can hide out in. Go out at night and murder people. Go back during the day. Maybe bring some friends to stand guard.

We’re coming for you wh*te boi. We’re outbreeding your kind in every culture and every country on the planet. Even in your homeland of Europe you’re soon going to be a minority. You might not be afraid now, but keep in mind that when you’re an old man it will be BLACK men keeping you alive in the nursing home. We will poison your water with bleach as we fuck your wh*te daughters. You disgusting monster. Wh*tes are everything that’s wrong with the world, BLACK men have brought nothing but peace and prosperity to the human race. You wh*tes will soon be rounded up and sent to the death camps. The only wh*tes that will be allowed to stay alive are the women who will be locked up and used exclusively for breeding. The wh*te women will BEG for the BLACK mans seed daily. There is literally nothing you can do to stop us. The BLACK man is genetically stronger and smarter than your subhuman species. Just crawl back to the frozen tundra from where you came you wh*te pig. Maybe when the BLACK men are breaking down your door we will show you some mercy and give you a quick death. Refusal to submit to the BLACK man will result in torture before your demise. Soon BLACKS will dominate the Earth and the remaining wh*tes will cower in fear knowing that the world has never belonged to them and never will. All wh*te women subconsciously want this all to happen so they can take their rightful place as subservient to the BBC.

Attached: 1517974461970.jpg (590x719, 34K)

Why cant anyone see this was self defense?

twitter.com/laura_xvo/status/1176197102797500418

Attached: self defence.jpg (592x283, 32K)

Shut up nigger. Im coming for you.

Attached: F7DAC843-9C09-44D2-A1FB-3CD3557D6C8B.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

>twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1175940722417000449

... a men gets beaten to death, this twitter-thread ... not deleted by twitter, users not banned ...

Attached: 1540740650278.png (1022x731, 643K)

>At least thats how it works on this minecraft mod I downloaded
Did you just admit practicing how to beat a nog through minecraft?!?

MIGA

niggers being typical apes yawn

... dude, the sad thing is, you have no idea! realy, go climb back onto your tree and stfu ...

Attached: 1417872864001.jpg (940x529, 64K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular.. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1491707279952.jpg (564x564, 49K)

theyd be innocent in sheeit totally dindu nuffins

Is he even real person?
He sounds like some intelop bot

Ive been thinking. In the end we lose one old white man and they lose 2-4 black kids.
That seems like an even trade.
Nigs will think they won

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Attached: 1569070172986.jpg (325x671, 76K)

THESE BOYS ARE HEROS!

Attached: Should happen everywhere.jpg (617x413, 58K)

Fuck all niggers.

they have to be deported or killed. I honestly see no other way to end the madness. These ..things.. are so low IQ it is mind boggling.

day of the ope is upon us
youtube.com/watch?v=FjmWNbZsgGU

The vermin in the media should not be deported but killed slowly. holy fuck. fuck you guys

>The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis.

... tldr, a walking dildo!

Attached: 1539700527317.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Attached: 1521865692932.png (160x185, 20K)

I think he called them racial slurs before the altercation started.

Attached: white doomer miniapolis.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Whites are so entitled

Attached: somalies.webm (640x360, 3M)

Whites should just leave disenfranchised youths alone instead of provoking them.

Attached: white boomer miniapolis.webm (640x360, 1.84M)

>he BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
>Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular.. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
>The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)
>The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
>In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
>All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity
Shut the fuck up you

Rabbit breedin, Tablet stealin,

McDonald's beatin, monkeys squealin,

tacky Benz, gold plate rims,

chuck e cheeze, horse hair weaves,

Strip club pimp, pavement chimp.

Sickle cell, salon nail,

Subhuman piece of shit.

Attached: geobonic.jpg (457x665, 267K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high piety to understand Sunnite theology. The philosophy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of abrogation most of the Sunnah will go straight over a typical Muslim's head. There's also the Prophet's quasi-heretical outlook, which is deftly woven into his dawa' - his personal philosophy drew heavily from Nestorian literature, for instance. The true believers understand this stuff; they have the unyielding faith to truly appreciate the depths of these ayah, to realize that they're not just profound - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sunni orthodoxy truly ARE infidels - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Khalid ibn al Walid's existential catchphrase "Allahu Akbar!", which itself is a cryptic reference to the Yahudi epic of The Talmud. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those haram kafir scratching their heads in confusion as the Prophet's genius unfolds itelf on their streets. What infidels... truly Allah does not pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Qu'ranic tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only - and even they have to demonstrate that they've memorised almost as many Qu'ranic verses as me (preferably fewer) beforehand.

how's that individualism working for you white man

t. larping white leftist who dreams of black cock

We don't take that passive aggressive shit like you white dudes do. If you are going to talk shit you better expect to follow it up with action. But you don't know anything about that because you were born in a culture that pussified you.

Based.

Attached: D76E945E-B108-4C31-95AE-26BA80DC77BB.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>Media protect whites
Kek I’m dying laughing

>police use violence after threatened with death
>WHY DIDNT THEY a) b) c) d) e)...

>niggers nigging
>DAS WUT CHU GIT WYTE BOI,!!!

>Niggers use violence

Meanwhile in reality.

Attached: 3F0FB788-DF86-4583-8711-B3F23A63D476.jpg (540x720, 61K)

Fuck off poojet.

Attached: FCAE6EFD-364C-4BE3-86BB-6B02B384B0ED.png (640x800, 1024K)

>Both will die from a heart attack when they are 50

Interesting, I'll have to keep that in mind. Local not population has been rising and it's got me on edge.

>I defended myself from the words with fists
Can I also defend myself from words with a gun?

Sources?

Ear lap works I’ve used it in mincraft as well.

anyone else noticed how they all started jumping at the same time like monkeys ?

>Lost
God damnit, Mehmet, you made me chuckle

good

Problem is I'm only 5'9" so I'm gonna have to jump up and turk slap a big nigger's ear.

kek

Attached: 1566146219167m.jpg (636x1024, 113K)

He wouldn't give the niggers a dollar so they killed him
Teen Brothers Charged In Fatal Assault Of 59-Year-Old Man At Frederick Fair youtu.be/hpd1mTHtZLM via @YouTube

Attached: biden26.jpg (1153x609, 110K)

wow a race baiting meme flag thread!?! Now I’ve seen everything

Deadly, unprovoked attack at Frederick Fair youtu.be/kuougeBOQmk via @YouTube

Attached: biden27.jpg (1153x609, 121K)

Imagine justifying your violence with this nonsense? The only people genociding blacks are themselves.

Who do you blame the dog or the master?

Are those the Nigerian bodybuilders who robbed Juicy Smollett?

Hope those little niggers rot in prison

Spotted the frail vegan cuck

Holy shit @ the old white boomercucks sucking the BBC on that thread

I'm sure most are fake kikeblue accounts but still, I hope they get raped by a pack of niggers

Some here should kill IconicMind. I would easily snuff it out

wtf I hate niggers even more now!

jude

Attached: 1568466964324.jpg (456x500, 34K)

If that was self defense for the niggers than that white dude who shot the nigger for pushing him down over the parking spot was defending himself. Make up your mind niggers.

>Hope those little niggers rot in prison

Spoiler alert: they won't

listen to the video

so when niggers call random whites crackers i can kill them? good to know...

where do all the useful idiots come from?

This asshole tariq has caused so much violence the Karma he creates will come around someday

niggers can only suckerpunch

Attached: howitfeelstochew5gum.webm (720x480, 964K)

go to a black inner city neighborhood in the US meme flag and see what happens.

>you were born in a culture that pussified you
*born in a culture that civilized you
ftfy, nog.

Tariq hates and constantly calls for the harm of white people twitter keeps him up so white people suffer Twitter is anti white

/nsg/ get in here

>he wasn't innocent and deserved to die because allegedly he said a bad word
w-whoa... I heard Trayvon Martin said a bad word too; good riddance.

"Yo homie you got a dollah? You got a cigarette?"

they always do this before a robbery or random attack. when u hear this, cover your chin and head and run.

What's the story behind this?

>we don’t take that passive aggressive shit

You’re right you just take bullets from your own people and cops

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/09/23/fatal-frederick-fair-attack-latest/

"State’s Attorney says the deadly attack at the Great Frederick Fair was not a ‘knock out game’ but over a dollar bill"

Kek

Attached: Robbery victim targeted for cellphone, beaten in downtown Minneapolis.webm (500x344, 2.93M)

Attached: Minneapolis robbery victim surrounded and beaten unconscious on sidewalk.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

>his name was John Weed
and this is no ordinary hate crime
FBI raids home of suspected spy agency leaker - CNN

cnn.com 2018/03/16 fbi-raids-home-of-suspected-spy-agenc...
Mar 16, 2018 - The FBI raided the home of a fired US spy agency contractor who ... an ongoing investigation of John Glenn Weed, a 57-year-old computer ...

Attached: 1569286157393.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>his name was john weed
and before the niggers killed him
>the FBI raped him

Mar 16, 2018 - The FBI raided the home of a fired US spy agency contractor who ... an ongoing investigation of John Glenn Weed, a 57-year-old computer
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/227547325#p227548338boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/227547325#p227548338boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/227547325#p227548338boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/227547325#p227548338227548338
Mar 16, 2018 - The FBI raided the home of a fired US spy agency contractor who ... an ongoing investigation of John Glenn Weed, a 57-year-old computer Mar 16, 2018 - The FBI raided the home of a fired US spy agency contractor who ... an ongoing investigation of John Glenn Weed, a 57-year-old computer Mar 16, 2018 - The FBI raided the home of a fired US spy agency contractor who ... an ongoing investigation of John Glenn Weed, a 57-year-old computer

What's the story here?

Man the shilling and baiting here is unreal...

the white did not even appear to be facing the direction of the nogs

>relaxing

>inb4 molymeme goes ballistic and gives his most over-the-top "ONE FECKING DOLLAR" speech of all time

It's cartel shit. Brazil. I remember when it was new. I think it was just opposing gangs, one captured another's boy and had him dig his own grave, lay down in it, and well....

niggers must be put back in chains. ROUND THEM UP WITH THE FILTHY JEWS

Oh, and in the longer version I think you can see they'd tortured him a bit, I think he's missing a few fingers.

Both.

Attached: Choose Side.jpg (668x388, 66K)

Hi FBI.

Attached: Why.png (626x289, 54K)

>innocent
>black
Pick one.

And white nationalists must be label as terrorists for simply not wanting to live and die like this,