It's over, the last hope has been corrupted

it's over, the last hope has been corrupted

Attached: 1569272141437.jpg (1000x1507, 295K)

True Muslims will not tolerate even one millisecond of this gay shit

We need a new LGBTQ version of the haram meme.

Attached: 1469219709751.jpg (600x532, 51K)

I can't tell if that article is real or not

OP is as gay as Hell House LLC 3

Homosexuality is an abomination before God, and if God allowed it should be punishable by death. However he doesn't allow murder so the best we can do is imprison homosexuals and put them in forced labor camps where they will dig holes and break rocks, perhaps also clean the side of highways.

True Christians neither, yet here we are

Attached: muslim lgbtq.jpg (440x586, 46K)

Muslim Arab here
All I see is Indians and poos
I can’t imagine something more disgusting than two Indian men having sex
All fags should be hung in public white, brown or black

top kek

Attached: 1436749522664.jpg (720x512, 107K)

Based!

muslims are boyfuckers. look up baccha bazi. molesting little kids is a massive part of their culture, and is a big part of islam.

To be fair, you have to have a very high piety to understand Sunnite theology. The philosophy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of abrogation most of the Sunnah will go straight over a typical Muslim's head. There's also the Prophet's quasi-heretical outlook, which is deftly woven into his dawa' - his personal philosophy drew heavily from Nestorian literature, for instance. The true believers understand this stuff; they have the unyielding faith to truly appreciate the depths of these ayah, to realize that they're not just profound - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sunni orthodoxy truly ARE infidels - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Khalid ibn al Walid's existential catchphrase "Allahu Akbar!", which itself is a cryptic reference to the Yahudi epic of The Talmud. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those haram kafir scratching their heads in confusion as the Prophet's genius unfolds itelf on their streets. What infidels... truly Allah does not pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Qu'ranic tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only - and even they have to demonstrate that they've memorised almost as many Qu'ranic verses as me (preferably fewer) beforehand.

Where is the truck of peace when you need it?

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

What country

hahaha.... no. Wait till their uncles and dads see this. Muslims wont stand for this I promise you that

Attached: 1569112462505.jpg (539x621, 57K)

kek

Attached: canada_2027.jpg (960x769, 637K)

They were never a hope and there was never any guarantee that they would not be subverted by the same (((globohomo))) bullshit as they came west.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Really makes you think