This Just Won Democrats The Election

Attached: 11190B17-6FCD-42F4-8DBB-8BF2076D0D6B.jpg (1125x1078, 239K)

lmao no it didn't

THINK UV DA CHILLUN*

*Except the aborted ones lol

Who the fuck is this downy cunt?

Why are you such a jew?

Attached: 1558760454744.jpg (480x686, 52K)

Nigger speak has infected the internet.

You can spam all you want but the majority of people dont take her or her climate hoax agenda seriously. She's irrelevant.
You guys do this all the time

Your leftist media props someone up
You get all the excited and think things are finally going your way
You spam them
Literally nobody cares
Trying to force them backfires on you
You're disappointed again.
Repeat

Attached: 8517925.jpg (458x278, 36K)

>downie throwing a fit for the cameras
No one gives a fuck what this white girl has to say.

stop for a minute and think.
Who is this girl
Where did she come from?
seriously what the fuck who is this retarded bitch, why is she famous?

>50 years later
>autistic Swedish cunt still screeching about how other people stole her dreams
>earth still just fine

>This Just Won Democrats The Election

Attached: anim-goodfellas.gif (350x192, 3.12M)

>orange man good

He's going to lose.

Lmao, she's going to fucking hate her mom for her entire life once she realizes she's just been a puppet for her, so she in fact was the one who stole her childhood.

Which election would that be? Most Likely to Potato?

Why does she continue to pose as a child when she is an adult to about 90% of the world?

nope, twitter is on fire about her being a swamp puppet
kEk
The pushed this far too hard, and she over sold it. Facts about her mom are coming out everywhere.
>muh illerminerti

lel

She's a "grass roots" climate activist goy, don't bother looking into it.

1 post by this id.
I really need to check if this is another leftypol "raid"

Fake and gay

Attached: blue-sage-community-logo.png (600x674, 72K)

greta thunberg needs to get fucked

imagine being in alabama with this preachy prissy mumble munchkin

you pull up to the candlewood suites in a fucking dodge challenger with aftermarket headers and parts that get you 11 miles per gallon

one rev of the engine and she's already getting inexplicably moist in her room from the sound of your massive fuel-guzzling V8 roadboat

you get out and take a minibike running on a lawnmower engine through the parking lot and into the lobby of the hotel because FUCK walking, we didn't invent internal combustion to scuttle around with our dicks on our hands

moonwalk down the hallway to the elevator while turning every thermostat you see on full blast and spraying CFC-saturated aerosol air fresheners everywhere

check your phone in the elevator and hit up your broker app really quick to buy a thousand more shares of exxon, bp, and shell stocks while shorting anything that has to do with solar and wind because solar panels look fucking gay and windmills are for dipshits

reach greta's floor, backflip into her door, breaking that shit down and sending splinters flying everywhere setting off fucking car alarms and barking dogs

her primal scandinavian woman survival instinct kicks in and she immediately presents herself to you from all the viking raping and pillaging burned into her nordic DNA

you put a plastic non-biodegradable bag from walmart over her muppet face, set a cooked rack of barbecue ribs on the small of her back, and go to town, throwing the cleaned rib bones at the back of her stupid cantaloupe head in between thrusts

after blowing your load and covering the room in non-vegan protein, you wipe your monolithic dong on her priceless handmade native american uber-sustainable fairtrade honestly sourced hippie sweater

jump out the fucking window into a formula 1 race car and cover the hotel in black rubber as you burn out and blaze off into another american night

global warm deez nuts, bitch

I just added another pound of styrofoam to my burn tomorrw because another Greta post!

45 pounds in the burn barrel!

Who?

>meme flag
No one gives a shit about a child's opinion.

Die for the earth swine a child cried

Attached: meat.png (641x731, 490K)

Democrats so weak, a retarded girl for Europe has to pull the donkey cart

You know who stole your dreams and your childhood you cunt? Your parents and your handlers. They pushed you forth as a pawn. They made you repeat this unverified dribble of "mass extinction events" and "collapsing eco-systems". I hope one day this girl looks back on things when she reaches the age of 30 something, hasn't witnessed an extinction event, hasn't witnessed massive sea-level rise, hasn't witnessed acidic rain or unbreathable air, and says to her self "Wait a fucking second. I shouldn't be here. I should be dead. They told me we would all be dead". That day will come, and it's a day that is going to severely depress her and truly make her feel her life was wasted.

I'd watch that.

Some good cringe bro.

You know who else’s argument was “think of the children”?

Hitler.

Wtf I love Greta now

>She's a "grass roots" climate activist

You misspelled "astroturfed human shield".

lol to who?

Some brainwashed leftist puppet.

this is incredibly accurate

(((Soros)))'s newest forced meme.

Good luck with that

Attached: TrumpWillWin2020.jpg (1780x1310, 1.18M)

I'm so sick of this loser. She is like that one girl in school who no one ever had a crush on. Nasty little gremlin.

Yeah, cuz you know what American adults like?
Having a kid tell them what they 'have' to do.

I honestly don't know why Democrats keep trying this tactic. They constantly roll out dumbass kids to give Americans their thoroughly ignorant opinion on something. It never works, and people actually resent it because it's so transparent.

You fucking sailed to the US and gave a speech at the UN! WTF other dreams did you have, bitch?

It’s the dumb kid who sailed the oceans or some shit

It won most cringeworthy video of 2019

Attached: stolen dreams.webm (400x400, 44K)

Climate Change Is Real: And This Time We Mean It!

At 16!!!!

>Imagine using a Aspie child to push an agenda, instead of your "98 consensus of climate scientists"

hahahahahahaha
They are beyond desperate at this point. No Westerners don't want their money and resources redistributed to career politicians, the UN/EU and a bunch of over breeding 3rd worlders.
All the while India and China continue to pollute on a industrial scale never seen before and totally eclipses white people over the past 150 years.

>Backflip through be door.

God damn user that was the best part, kek!

98% consensus is what I meant.

What's the deal with the left pushing literal children as their mouthpieces? Why do they think it will convince us?

Attached: 1551586110708.jpg (1200x1200, 333K)

I just ordered this bumper sticker

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-18-48-56.png (2160x1080, 184K)

when she reaches 30 they will say it was the banning of hairspray that saved us

disgusting

>jump out the fucking window into a formula 1 race car and cover the hotel in black rubber as you burn out and blaze off into another american night
MY NIGGA

Attached: 17498-full.png (272x204, 75K)

vroom fucking vroom

Sales probably go to Soros.

Because it convinces them, because they feel instead of think. "Think of the children" is the oldest appeal to emotion in the book.

Attached: 1505942927847.jpg (634x566, 68K)

Attached: Bender Suicide.jpg (314x432, 35K)

Appeal to emotions because they know they are dealing with infantilized adults

>climate potato
lel

Attached: 1566738902574.png (781x857, 1.07M)

no, go check instagram that posted the story
of course you have a lot of top liked comments saying shit like
>ya you go gurl
>Speak the TRUTH (clapclap)
but the other half of the comments are people doubting and being fed up with this obvious clown show
normal people dont like being shamed over their lifestyle, especially for something normal as eating meat
the new immigrants they want to replace us with definitely wont give up their meat because of a little girl crying on tv, especially all the chinks here in canada
she is preaching to the choir and people are sick of this guilt-trip eat the bugs charade they've had for years now

shut up Greta, show us your feet.

Why aren't they using a brown mutt child so shitlibs can scream racism?

>Moist climate downie sex

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Who does this little potato think she is?

3/3 would chug her pee

It's like with Obama. If you disagreed with him, you're a despicable racist, and there's literally no downside in ignoring any points you make, no matter how cogent, because you're only criticizing him because he's black.

What, do you hate the environment AND little girls you disgusting bigot?

Bullshit. She's a white girl. She'll shrug it off, insist she was innocent and design a new line of purses like they all do. And the gays will scream and the world will forgive her, just like you will.
>White males are completely cucked to these slappable creatures

Because normalfags fall for it every time

Autists don't dream.

For real though, where has she come from?

>1 post by this id
STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO SHILLS AND SLIDE THREADS YOU MORONS

Attached: F4D96364-5079-4A2A-A1D0-B1DBEC08C468.jpg (577x552, 49K)

>How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood.
Isn't the idea of youth courts predicated on the idea that those below the age of consent claim ignorance of the law, as they are too young to distinguish between what is right and what is wrong? The Idea of a minimum age of consent, because they no'eth not of right and wrong? Greta has every right to be angry with world leaders, it is by their neglect and apathy that she gets manipulated into such a aweful position

Does she make that face when she is getting blacked?

Also the mother appears to have gotten drunk regularly while pregnant with Greta.
FAS baby

The same place AOC came from, some NWO think tank.

>get all the excited
Broken English will never not be funny

>do you hate the government AND little girls

...yes?

Attached: 1480655804819.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

The kid from the movie, The Omen?

WAKE UP AGAIN, FAGGOT

Attached: TRUMPISPREZ_COPEHARDERFAGGOT.png (1159x933, 1.84M)

It works better than you think. Normies don't care, but they hear the message. In a year they'll have forgotten greta, but they'll have been bombarded with enough propaganda that they'll all agree that global warming is real. Then they'll accept globohomo policies to protect them from their imagined threat.

In their minds, these children cannot be criticized and are therefore the best champions for their platforms.

See also: Desmond is Amazing, David Hogg

HYYYYYOU MONSTERS

Attached: 1539242743.png (968x253, 34K)

I hate this cunt and I feel no remorse for her being pawned off by globalists. I'm just waiting for the day she realizes how fucking naive and stupid she was.

A majority of people already buy into the global warming hoax bro, this isn't going to do a fucking thing.

Damn, these kids legit think the world will burn up and explode within 10 years. Thoroughly brainwashed.

I guess (((they))) don't see the irony in that this cunt is the quintessential example of "white privilege" if it actually existed

We should sell her to the Moslems.

If only the truck of peace killed Greta instead of Ebba

It's not a game changer but it's one more drop in the bucket.

No you didn’t, and nobody’s impressed anyway

Attached: ADED70AB-23FF-4EA2-8409-D459765E574A.png (661x468, 734K)

How pathetic do you have to be to be triggered by a child being upset at willful inaction at climate change?

Maybe lefties shouldn't have made her a target if they didn't want Twitter to shoot their shot.

Now 8.5

It’s like the kike joke.

Oy vey, the climate is doomed in the next 50 years. Do you realize in 25 years we will be underwater? Oy, only 12 years before we burn up! 8.5 years left to fix this crisis, goy! Earth will end unless you elect a Dem before 2020!

yes I am sure this is just what will drive middle americans to vote for democrats, a screeching foreigner demanding massive tax hikes to end global warming which was supposed to end the world 20 years ago

Why has this climate shit ramped up over the past year or so?

Attached: UN.jpg (493x1028, 157K)

Attached: 1569285726213.jpg (1748x1771, 647K)

>what would you do when you know a meteor is coming toward earth?
I guess I would get into my car and rape some hairy greenhaired dykes.

>#Howdareyou

Well, 9/11 stole my childhood, but you don't hear me being a faggot at the UN.

Attached: 1379464719827.jpg (232x273, 16K)

Then in 12 years when they're all still alive and the earth hasn't ended yet? Then what? Even normies are more awake now than they have been in decades. The left is losing their grip on the narrative.

Attached: 2k48t0.jpg (500x607, 22K)

they are using goverment money to bully autists every day .what makes her so special?