Read it and weep cumskins

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Attached: 45CEAF4F-B752-4A22-9DDA-D044B3A16298.jpg (1060x1244, 97K)

O look a welfare queen. So strong takes government gibs. Hahah fucking subhuman clean my Jewish asshole with your tongue.

Just you wait until the great Arab awakening when we drive you and your dirty rat friends from OUR GLORIOUS LAND you filthy pig. We are the chosen people. We are the creators of civilization. You will fade to dust

Attached: 0ECF59C6-1AAE-4FF6-8571-F346BCE3920C.jpg (971x646, 154K)

it was you who let us do all that and couldn't stop us.

stop larping you fucking faggot, and this is ok bait

Leb-user moved to america legally
catholic
I dont hate americans, unless they love israel

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour

Attached: TÜRK MAN.jpg (680x451, 38K)

Attached: muslim gas head.webm (640x352, 2.61M)

>implying Glorious Japan wont fuck all your women with their chad 11 inch cocks

Attached: HIDEO SUZUKI 2.png (311x454, 306K)

Your hate is justified but directed in the wrong place; that list is completely the fault of the jews.

Stop acting like a fucking dindu Achmed.
It was YOU who allowed us to do that.

dindu achmed makes arabs look bad, and OP is probably white

Oh we could have stopped you in a heartbeat white boi. But we are civilized. We are peaceful. We solve our disputes with diplomacy, not violence. It is you who seeks to impose your religion on those who disagree and destroy those who believe otherwise. Yours is the creed of violence and destruction as a means to an end. We are a peaceful people. But we are warning you NOW: IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THIS MUCH LONGER.

Attached: 7547A606-D629-4E76-8312-B0BB0820A06F.jpg (926x617, 63K)

Hey guys quick question. I have a rash on my chest, it's dark pink, what should I do?

And it will be us who will eradicate you subhuman shitskin sandniggers from Earth
DEUS VULT

Attached: barbarossa.jpg (289x480, 18K)

barbarossa is black you dumb faggot,

We're calling Jews cumskins now?
Noice.

Drown yourself infidel

lol cumskin here. Just so you know, I love you buddy. It's rich vs. poor. fuck racism in all forms.

this, Op is a dumb kike who wants to make arabs look like shit, arabs may be retarded, but not this retarded

its more of a mix, rich and poor is obvious, but race has a key point

Based Hideo poster. Kojima is god

Attached: Hideo_350ddf_5960959.jpg (778x518, 78K)

Look at this uneducated white boi praising a BLACK AFRICAN WARLORD as though he’s some white conqueror. White bois are so DUMB it’s COMICAL

Attached: 0C3D6D18-1855-4E84-BEED-44EDBFB946E7.jpg (700x393, 299K)

nice pasta scholmo

Attached: 1416334888648.jpg (296x314, 21K)

you do realize this is an endless cycle of fingerpointing right?. "he did it" "no he did it" blah blah blah. stfu

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, I FORGOT TO CHECK COPYPASTA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Hideo suzuki.png (247x382, 248K)