NY's Attempt to Enforce State Laws Across State Borders

It's driving me totally BANANAS, I distinctly remember NY's attempt to get permission or petition for permission from the feds or pass a law to allow state police to enforce NY state law across state lines. it was quite a while ago and I can't find a single source through any search method on the details. can anybody confirm this with sources or am I just misremembering something unrelated?

Attached: bond.png (536x476, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/la-xpm-2011-feb-01-la-na-bloomberg-arizona-guns-20110201-story.html
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/politics/albany/2019/08/21/new-license-plates-new-york-contest-critics-cuomo-bridge/2068935001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up faggot, decode the picture IMMEDIATELY. I can't figure it out

pierce bun

Spy Sandwich

007 burger

bond burger

New York has a thing with overreach and self-importance.

latimes.com/world/la-xpm-2011-feb-01-la-na-bloomberg-arizona-guns-20110201-story.html

James Bond, Double quarter pounder

Bumping for decoding

GoldenEye Whopper

Last night I 007 hamburger your sister

interesting, I vaguely remember this one too, it was around the same time or just before what I'm thinking of though. it's killing me

Attached: chicago-pizza.jpg (772x421, 94K)

stealthily pounded

Secretly pounded

this

Last night I Pierce Brosnan cheeseburger your sister

Espionage Entree

6th James Bond
9th item on McDonalds menu

Attached: 6CEF97EDF3174E8EA51ED704212F6E8F.jpg (526x523, 41K)

Spy burger

idk if a number 9 accurate but i like this one the most

Attached: 1569290864661.gif (496x300, 911K)

In this dream, I’m fapping right beside you
And it looked
Like I was the only one having fun
I could have fapped
All night long

>Memorizing the McDonalds menu

But the number 9 at Mcdonald's isn't a hamburger

Last night I Cleveland Steamer'd your sister.

fuck off newfag

NYfag here, I don't recall anything like OP described but wouldn't put it past them, Albany's run by a bunch of niggers.
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/politics/albany/2019/08/21/new-license-plates-new-york-contest-critics-cuomo-bridge/2068935001/

Nope. Too much focus on being a burger to gather "bun."

last night I Goldfingered The Living Daylights out of your sister's Octopussy, I had a License to Fill, and she cupped my Thunderballs