Hey guys, she's right about climate change

hey guys, she's right about climate change
the dems are right when it comes to not fucking up the world, what they're retarded about is how to fix it
Greta's probably done more for what she believes in without being an absolute nigger than (you) have (unless you've participated in one of the major psyops then thanks bro)

is the world going to end in like 10 years? no that's just fear mongering
is it getting hot as fuck? yes and that's shitty because the cold is better than heat for my PC

we gotta push for clear solutions anons:
>nuclear power
>minimize water bottles
>plant trees
this is the one issue EVERYONE's gotta unite with and the reasons are division are absolutely fucking retarded
>muh oil baron rich 1%/muh capitalist hating commies
FUCK THE HEAT ANONS STOP BEING A RETARD ALSO FUCK CHINA WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING SO THEY FOLLOW

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YeYwojCnHpM
actforlibraries.org/the-chemical-composition-of-granite/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granite#Weathering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first of all: sage. Climate Change is fake and gay. Environmentalism is very different. OP is a faggot

Attached: 1543544175491.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

based
never change

Attached: 1521101209223.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

OP is a retard

Attached: based google.png (760x701, 468K)

>she's right
youtu.be/YeYwojCnHpM

Attached: 1569175126727.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Attached: 5.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Well it's ingenious, I have to admit.

Attached: bayndjl.png (290x297, 82K)

Attached: UN.jpg (493x1028, 157K)

Attached: hitler-greta2.png (677x397, 275K)

Attached: wotn-retardation-15344886.png (500x540, 140K)

You’re right, kill yourself to reduce your carbon footprint my guy

same fag psyop
kill yourself

Couldn't they have at least picked a girl who is a little easier on the eyes? I vomit a little whenever I see this creature.

I hope climate change is real, but it's too good to be real.

Greta looks great in her Antifa shirt.
Bonus parents, too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 11.02.27 PM.png (1028x610, 1.04M)

Attached: 0Introduction-2250x3000.jpg (600x800, 95K)

Attached: 1569266970908m.jpg (1024x591, 105K)

Lots of threads shilling for this kike. It has fuck all to do with politics. If this spam isn’t proof that kikes are in full control of Jow Forums now,idk what is. Since kikes own NYC,where the JewN is and where this climate shit keeps being pushed. Imagine being worried about the climate killing you. Something that humanity has never been able to ever fully stop. . They’re literally just making goy children as schizo and anxious as them. Making kids literally fear NATURAL SEASONS NOW. And natural weather phenomenona. Kids don’t learn about natural cycles with our earth anymore or how the sun also determines our cycles hear on earth.

how exactly is flooding the west with 3rd worlders helping not to fuck up the world
i am genuinely curious

Attached: 3eccb1ce26215610a1e4d3b6accef334f6de6376r1-720-700v2_hq.jpg (720x700, 59K)

nice doobs user

my idea is that the ones that use the TITLE box are all shills
i'm a genuine user, trust me goy
>natural weather phenomenon
>all those carbon emissions are natural
user i...
>he didn't read my post
that's one of the retarded solution the dems put up, don't think the only fixes that exist are shitty liberal propaganda

Attached: 24102012162404-your+tears_caa54d_3952751.jpg (500x500, 112K)

we gotta push for clear solutions anons:
>identify the top air travellers and other egregious carbon emitters such as mansion-dwellers and set them to work for the remainder of their lives in monastic carbon-capture factories
>end and reverse the mass migration from the low-emission third world to countries where living standards cause much higher carbon emissions
>depopulate Asia

>depopulate asia
i like saying that to shock people even though it's literally our best bet

Attached: 1526791729668.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>1960: Climate change will cause the world to end in 10 years!
>1970: Climate change will cause the world to end in 10 years!
>1980: Climate change will cause the world to end in 10 years!
>1990: Climate change will cause the world to end in 10 years!
>2000: Climate change will cause the world to end in 10 years!
>2010: Climate change will cause the world to end in 10 years!
>2019: The world will end in 12 years, and then the civilization will crumble a couple decades later in 2050!

Attached: AOC is retarded and needs to kill herself irl (not minecraft).jpg (573x485, 125K)

>listing the exact thing i said was bullshit
fuck off shill

daily reminder that building the amount of 'renewable' technology the crypto commies want to build would still bring atmospheric CO2 to the 'apocalyptic' level.
>so whats the plan for CO2 in the atmosphere user-kun
great question, if only there were technologies available that already scrubbed CO2 from air and we could scale them up

Attached: 1568337709028.jpg (350x439, 32K)

>t. retarded sheep that believes the exact same lies that are regurgitated to them every single decade
You may continue to live if you castrate yourself so that you don't reproduce

>"even though you don't listen to the bullshit people spew every decade and only the shit that's true you're a retard because le commie liberals XP"

Attached: a.gif (300x300, 1.05M)

If you need a child to push your arguments, then your arguments are weak as shit.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: 1565635162699.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

You mean like the project they cancelled in norway? I member.

This. Leftists/liberals literally have the mind of children in this matter. Can't think for themselves, and must resort to logical fallacies in order to push anything.

Gather 'round, kiddies, I'm going to redpill you on carbon capture.

The continental plates are very roughly about 200 km (or 100 miles) thick, and made mainly of granite. Granite is made of:
actforlibraries.org/the-chemical-composition-of-granite/
>4.11% potassium oxide (K2O)
>3.48% sodium oxide (Na2O)
>1.99% calcium oxide (CaO)
>0.88% magnesium oxide (MgO)
...about 10% light metal oxides. For each one of these, there is a hydroxide, and a carbonate. For instance, if you add water to calcium oxide, or quicklime, it will react to form calcium hydroxide, or slaked lime. A solution of calcium hydroxide in water will absorb carbon dioxide, forming calcium carbonate.

This happens naturally, on the exposed surface of granite:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granite#Weathering
>Chemical weathering of granite occurs when dilute carbonic acid, and other acids present in rain and soil waters, alter feldspar in a process called hydrolysis.[14][15] As demonstrated in the following reaction, this causes potassium feldspar to form kaolinite, with potassium ions, bicarbonate, and silica in solution as byproducts. An end product of granite weathering is grus, which is often made up of coarse-grained fragments of disintegrated granite.
We can speed it up, by breaking up granite and exposing more surface to air and water, or by fracking it and pumping water through it.

In other words, our chemical resources for removing carbon dioxide from the air, are practically inexhaustible, far greater than our carbon fuel resources. Anyone who is pushing climate alarmism, and not talking about removing CO2 from the air by mining our vast carbon-capturing chemical resources, an industrial solution to an industrial problem, is not sincere in their concern, but is looking for an excuse to demonize and take power over competent and productive people.

she's wrong about climate change because it's not caused by human CO2

however we do need to minimise our impact on the environment, CO2 IS NOT THE ONLY ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUE AND IT'S NOT THE MOST URGENT

Attached: 1569293512129B.png (586x500, 261K)