S386/HR1044 Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2019

Why is nobody talking about this bill?
- Almost passing the Senate (blocked temporarily only by ONE vote)
- Already passed the House by a landslide only a few weeks ago with NO public discussion
- Hurts American tech workers by flooding country with cheap tech labor
- Massive increase in Indian immigration (be ready to be poo'd)
- Hurts immigration from all other countries

Attached: 52a68d79d6c3fb5ca9dbcdf212f8802a.jpg (1073x556, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-not-pass-bill-hr-1044-s386-fairness-high-skilled-immigrants-act-2019?from=timeline&isappinstalled=0
youtube.com/watch?v=-jqWcyx7Mcc&
twitter.com/hashtag/NoS386
uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/BAHA/h-1b-2007-2017-trend-tables.pdf
twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1176284453460676608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we're gonna take over
we're already your tech managers
We own you mongrel
We're already half of the posters on this board and you don't even know it

These threads always get buried. Fuck Mike Lee and the spineless GOP. What should we do OP?

This is sad. They could have trained Americans for these jobs.

Americans are trained, they just aren’t hired. Easier to get a cheaper if more incompetent employee over someone native who might want worker’s rights.

It's ridiculous. Why prefer Indians over all other countries? If anything it should be the opposite.

This is bullshit. The bill limits the number of visas allowed by the top 2. India will be #2 on that list .. Mexico is #1. So, only the CHINESE visas will increase. Also, there's a certain number of visas allowed per year. Not all of those taken away from Mexico and India will be going to China. Some of them will be, sure... but not all.

Attached: 10.png (540x540, 656K)

SIGN PETITION TO STOP THIS BILL
>SIGN PETITION TO STOP THIS BILL

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-not-pass-bill-hr-1044-s386-fairness-high-skilled-immigrants-act-2019?from=timeline&isappinstalled=0

Attached: wow... where is the diversity.png (959x652, 82K)

thanks for the bump shitter

>What is HR1044/S386?
youtube.com/watch?v=-jqWcyx7Mcc&

Great video. This and the Lou Dobbs are both good. I fucking love Dobbs

Scandalous if true.

It's true as fuck, check out Twitter
twitter.com/hashtag/NoS386

bump

you keep spamming this, honeypot meant to dox people

We’re fucked. Prepare for a societal collapse in 2025. Trust me. Plan now

Attached: 1.png (750x683, 204K)

uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/BAHA/h-1b-2007-2017-trend-tables.pdf

Attached: india abusing the immigration system.png (1460x613, 124K)

Lou Dobbs segment on this:
twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1176284453460676608

You know Trump won't veto this because he just got high on a stadium full of poo fumes and wants their votes.

IDK we'll see. He never stated explicitly he supports the bill.

This for had been going on for months, and now you want to act. No, fuck you user. You let it get this far with warnings. This is a fuckin clown world and I'm ready for the tent to come crashing down.
Let the poos in, fill more SF streets with shit, bring on the plague.
Fuck you, you had a chance but you blew it

Attached: 5E3BAAA6-568A-43C5-A864-4F1FD698710C.jpg (738x1024, 136K)

shut up idiot

This is it. There was never any skilled labor shortage. They just don't want to pay fair market value and are trying to be anti-competitive by flooding the supply side. People who can't basic economics (liberals/democrats) support it because they fail to understand that the labor market follows the same rules of supply and demand that any commodity does.

You let it get this far faggot
You reap what you sow

Me? I just found out about this last week. Thats how secretive this bullshit is. Now fuck off poojeet.

There's been videos on this shit for months faggot, I think you're just fuckin blind or stupid

This is worser than low skilled. These ppl will be your elite grabbing all the choice jobs so nobofy has to train you or your offspring

it's over once this happens. once one of them moves up to management say goodbye cause they only hire the same

I havent seen a video break 50k, and the high rankers are from like a year ago. A lot of the videos are in Chinese because they dont like this bill either. No media attention until this week.

There are already indians in hiring and management. They're not at critical mass but I've seen them. I don't even read or reply to the indian recruiters because I know they wont hire me because I'm not indian.

sign the petition please
call or email your senators if you have time

wtf i love poos now

Based. Romanian here. Feels based to be making 6 figures before hitting 27. Parents make a shit ton more. Come at me.

> Thats how secretive this bullshit is.
> the high rankers are from like a year ago
Pick one faggot

You're just a stupid nigger who still trusts the msm to spoon feed you info.
Lurk government websites and you won't need the news or some asshole on YouTube to tell you what's going on.
Kys faggot, stop relying on Jow Forums to find shit for you when you don't give enough of a fuck about it to even pay attention

POO'D
If you want to know the future, just imagine a human face getting shat on, forever.

Did you read my post? They tried to SNEAK this in without a hearing or any kind of inspection.

Can't sneak it in when people pay attention faggot. I've posted about this multiple times on here and now you guys are worried.
Have fun losing out to a fuckin poo because you didn't pay attention to the government

And that is reason for you give up? Lol.

No, I just move on to the next issue.
Honestly I hope it doesn't pass, and y'all learn how to pay the fuck attention to the govt.

Attached: 9ssovc1ekgf31.jpg (800x894, 102K)

Well thanks for keeping it afloat then. Its gaining a lot of attention now.

Do not fail, do not be the weak they want you to be.

Indian here. We are already in the country. Even if you stopped H1-B's which won't happen anytime soon we are already here. It's too late.

Yeah we know. You currys are infamous.

We don't need any more

too right

>Hurts American tech workers by flooding country with cheap tech labor
Uhh where have you been the last 30 years. The tech giants already hire tons of visa slaves and trump just keeps it growing.

Tell your family to stay there and figure out their Pakistan situation

The worst part is, I can't even say "well maybe I'll make the best of this and develop a taste for Indian women because it's like 90% men who come here!" At least for Chinese the gender balance is more even.

>elite
Stem slaves are hardly elite, financially speaking. And they bring in these retards to keep our cola wages stagnant.

We have teams that are 100% indian and fuck shit up like crazy, throwing off projects. One of them got a heart attack, possibly because he was fat but also because his poo team fucked a project hard with delays and test cost overruns caused by their fucked up subsystem. I was happy--those fucks are unbelievably incompetent.

>gen X

Attached: 2.png (499x499, 78K)

I hope people start getting the message, like with the Boeing tragedy. Hopefully it doesn't take more loss of life for people to take it seriously.

Thats just the thing. STEM should be more financially powerful if not for things like this immigration abuse.

>be chink
>skilled engineer, can never get clearance to work on cool shit
>sees Indians all over the place in defense contractors

Guess we plan to lose WWIII then

sign the petition and contact your senator

Your people are a big force against this. Personally I love you chinks... I mean Asian-Americans.

Attached: DV4qjpEVAAA6WZW.jpg (915x1200, 132K)

'Murikans been deceived by their corporate puppets in Congress for decades now:
>protectionism bad
>globalism good
Welcome to your New Third-World Order

It's bullshit, I'm moving to China

kek

bump

Can't most tech workers work from abroad anyway?

We got programmers here that undercut American workers because they're cheaper and easier to write off. Conversely we also have programmers here that get undercut by people living in India & abroad.

This is why i see the learn to code meme as a solid joke. If everyone on the planet gets into it the market is suddenly flooded with cheap labour. Not good for anyone but the top tier companies and even that is a long term negative when no one can afford to purchase your products and services in the future because nobody has any money.

Attached: 1567737219619.jpg (883x960, 91K)

YOU ARE A CANCER ON NUMEROUS FIELD AND ANY HATRED YOU RECEIVE WHILE INVADING OUR NATIONS AND TAKING THE FUTURES OF YOUNG WESTERNERS IS 100% DESERVED