IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!
IRAN PLANNING ON LAUNCHING MAJOR STRIKE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA AND UAE IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS
IRANIAN PRESIDENT IS IN NEW YORK

HOLY SHIT THIS GOING TO BE BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>inb4 source

Attached: Itshappening.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KtyMcb86go
aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/09/france-germany-britain-leaders-iran-saudi-oil-attack-190923201421030.html
businessinsider.com/heres-why-uss-abraham-lincoln-isnt-sailing-into-persian-gulf-2019-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure.

Sauce

Attached: 1492299261250.gif (625x626, 54K)

gcp dot black!!!!!!!!

fake and gay

Attached: 1569130782318.jpg (660x660, 49K)

Include me in the screen cap

Attached: 1566598158164.jpg (770x800, 78K)

What impact will this have on the forklift industry?

Attached: 1556334307578.png (514x560, 279K)

Attached: 4.jpg (750x886, 162K)

>Iran plans to attack while Iranian president is in New York
Sure bud.

Kill yourself Kushner shill

Sounds like a Mossad false flag to me

Iran just flew over my house.

AIDS BURGER IN PARADISE
AIDS BURGER AND IT AINT NICE

Yo can't wait bros! Let's go!

youtube.com/watch?v=8KtyMcb86go

Attached: BugeCvDIAAEfriR.jpg (598x596, 59K)

Saudi Arabia and isreal can absolutely take Iran and will give them as much military hardware as they can get loans for

Not to mention turkey will step in to avoid Kurd strength in the vacuum.

Iran is so unbelievably fucked in this war, they held too long should have made their move 5 years ago

Gas for your forklift will go up but not to bad because north’s America is oil independent

15 hijackers

You can't inb4 in OP you tard

>Saudi Arabia and Israel can absolutely take Iran

Attached: Semites.png (493x487, 382K)

yes but month were you born in?

They have the backing of the USA and most of the Middle East on their side

What is Iran going to do, March 700 miles THROUGH Iraq while being blasted apart by isreal, the Saudi’s the us Air Force Turkey and whatever random planes/blimps the Iraqis can still get off the ground? Oh yeah and they have to occupy Basra and control the only handful of tiger crossings in southern Iraq all while their main oil refining and export facilities get smoked by gulf state air forces?

It’ll make the highway of death from 91’ look like a skirmish.

Maybe Jewland can give Iran to the Palestinians.

>no meta

aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/09/france-germany-britain-leaders-iran-saudi-oil-attack-190923201421030.html

why would iran strike when there president would be immediately arrested and the war would be over in two seconds

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wrong
He would just get on a flight out of the country
They can't arrest him

Attached: 10.png (540x540, 656K)

Nothing ever happens . . .

Attached: Wp8c3za.jpg (1901x1029, 234K)

Good, none of them are us.

Checked and /forkkiftpilled/

What's the latest OP has Iran told you the next move?

Attached: 1560563720048.jpg (500x483, 33K)

What will Riyadh and Tel Aviv do when 1000 - 2000 medium range ballistic missiles are dropped on their capitals at once as a big fuck you before tehran is glassed? Theyve already said they would target sky scrapers, water desal, oil and gas infrastructure etc. I dont think its as simple as you say. We all know iran cannot win conventional warfare. But theyll make it cost too much to win. I think that's why they haven't been attacked yet. But wtf do I know.

The drama is a slow burn. It is a happening in split acts.

JESUS JUMPIN CHRIST I'M UPSIDE DOWN UP THE FUCKIN WALL

Will Americans die in these attacks ?

Attached: bibi.map_.jpg (2250x3000, 2.51M)

No they're going to launch half their missile arsenal and level anything that remotely resembles a mutt, kike, or arab, then set off terrorist attacks in the US until your fragile paper economy collapses when the world dumps the Petrodollar for the PetroYuan

You'll probably balkanize before you can muster a more substantial counter attack. Some of the kikes that have infiltrated your government might launch a few nukes and get intercepted, others will land, but the world won't have your faggotry holding it back anymore after they enslave you and your family and rebuild on top of your flesh and bones.

Go fuck your self,,,, but, whatever, ok

What does that mean

>Saudi Arabia has half of their economy blown up
>th-thanks

Saudi Allahbia got cucked so fuckin hard

Attached: 1541970265095.jpg (626x438, 73K)

screen cap me, nigga

>the Saudi’s

Attached: pepe fiction.png (1024x953, 424K)

GUYS, IRAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!

Attached: B449441D-525E-47BE-9E28-4343A59FB440.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Are you sure it wasn't a Persian kitten?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

it's definitely happening

Attached: 3A299C24-FAE1-4EA0-B618-B6E7326CEF45.jpg (494x441, 118K)

none of your predictions have ever come true

Did the goat you fuck tell you that?

1. I doubt Iran has half the capabilities it propagandizes

2. Isreal and the Saudi’s have top line anti middle defense thanks to the us of a

3. Strategic bombing has never been effective and has never severely damaged a states ability to make war.

We dropped more bombs on Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam each independently then on Germany and Japan in ww2 and it did nothing

In ww2 the militaries official assessment was that bombing of Japanese and German cities had no major impact on the outcome of the war or either countries abilities to make war.

Iran launches 1400 missels, a couple thousand civs in Riyadh and Tel Aviv die, we get some sick high def pics and videos and in the end Iran will just be down 1400 missiles and still be destined to loose the war

>1. I doubt Iran has half the capabilities it propagandizes
Probably has more
>2. Isreal and the Saudi’s have top line anti middle defense thanks to the us of a
Lol, is that why Iran broke through the patriot batteries and the USA said their systems were pointed south instead of north?
>3. Strategic bombing has never been effective and has never severely damaged a states ability to make war.
Iran has alot of missiles
>We dropped more bombs on Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam each independently then on Germany and Japan in ww2 and it did nothing
It did something...iran is a serious threat
>In ww2 the militaries official assessment was that bombing of Japanese and German cities had no major impact on the outcome of the war or either countries abilities to make war.
It actually did have an impact
>Iran launches 1400 missels, a couple thousand civs in Riyadh and Tel Aviv die, we get some sick high def pics and videos and in the end Iran will just be down 1400 missiles and still be destined to loose the war
Yea...if Iran does that that's pretty impressive.

I dont know man. I just think if we were able to neutralize them we would have already.

>Strategic bombing
What?

>systems were pointed
3D radar, its real.

Why are you shilling for Iran? They aren’t a push over country I don’t like Saud over them but I don’t see how they have any fucking chance in this conflict

Because war with Iran was politically unpopular between 1980-2018 and now we don’t need to give a fuck about them because we are oil independent

We haven’t taken our Iran not because of lack of capability but because of lack of will, and now lack of demand/need

Strategic bombing aka mass bombing campaigns

I'm so sleepy. Will you call me when it happens, OP? I'm going to take a nap.

(785) 263-2144

Yet they failed...

I'm not shilling for Iran. I'm pointing out flaws of US technology. I'm also pointing out that any war between Iran and the United States would be catastrophic. Worse than WW2 and Vietnam in terms of asymmetrical warfare on Americas homeland.

>replies
wew

Attached: onepostbythisid.png (444x247, 6K)

You are completely insane

Iran has no way to significantly damage the United States that’s just pure fantasy yet the untied states has the ability to absolutely destroy Iran.

That’s irrelevant though because outside of maybe air support and special forces the chances the USA engages in open war with Iran is exceedingly unlikely and gets less unlikely with each passing day.

Not unless you have a naty gas forklift that are very popular these days

My 8 ball says yes

I doubt
>Gets Top Secret Drone Captured, Reverse Engineered, and Used against him
Iran has
>Gets 600 muhreens IED'd in Iraq
half
>Pic related
the capabilities
>Gets 220 million dollar drone "at an altitude too high to be shot down by conventional AA" blown up
it propagandizes
>Proxy drone blows up half of Saudi Arabia's oil output

Attached: 12885019859.jpg (600x375, 55K)

>You are completely insane
I'm quite sane faggot
>Iran has no way to significantly damage the United States that’s just pure fantasy yet the untied states has the ability to absolutely destroy Iran.
Two words....sleeper cells
>That’s irrelevant though because outside of maybe air support and special forces the chances the USA engages in open war with Iran is exceedingly unlikely and gets less unlikely with each passing day.
Wtf? Are you wearing a blindfold?
Every passing day shit gets more and more serious and likely that the U.S. is about to declare war on Iran
You have been living under a rock.

Gotcha.

>bombs and a captured drone vs the absolute indisputable military power on earth with the largest economy and 330 million people to draw on to fight

You can’t even LARP that you think Iran would have a chance against Saudi Arabia, isreal, Jordan, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, turkey, whatever’s left of Iraq and the backing of the USA and all of our vassals (nato)

You can’t honestly for real actually believe Iran stands a chance in hell of victory do you?

>sleeper cells

Even if Iran has dozens of sleeper cells that could pull of some minor sabotage and some terrosit attacks in the USA how in the fuck do you think that would create an significant impact on the USA’s ability to go to war??

Not to mention the USA has no will to go to war but coordinated sabotage and terrorism would get the populace 100% on board for mass invasion.

Do you have any concept of what it would take to actually cause serious damage to the USA? It would take a nuclear bombing effort unlike anything the world has ever known.

What do you honestly think a couple of Persians with bombs and machine guns could do to a massive diversified manufacturing superpower like the USA?

Holy shit you are retarded

The US is not declaring war on Iran, they are simply incapable of doing it and are slowly coming to terms with it. These retarded faggots telling you otherwise are in denial that Iran is able to get away with squeezing their small testicles, and that they're about to hear a pop soon.

Now enjoy watching Houthis crumble the Saudis while the Mutts sit in their cuck corner outside of the Persian Gulf, since they're too scared to enter it anymore.
businessinsider.com/heres-why-uss-abraham-lincoln-isnt-sailing-into-persian-gulf-2019-6

Jokes on them, Iran can hit them in the Arabian sea too (albeit not as hard as in the Persian Gulf).

?? Gotcha?

holy shit a happening just flew over my house!

>the USA is afraid of Iran

Hahahahaha don’t mistake apathy for fear

The USA doesn’t need the Persian gulf anymore we literally don’t care, in fact Iran and the Saudi’s going to war and shutting down gulf oil exports helps the American oil industry

You can't honestly still believe in your own hubris after getting knocked in the head like 12 times the past 5 years can you? Half of those countries backed off or swapped to Iran's side after you got completely ass ravaged in Syria to the point that Mad Mutt Mattis called it quits.

We should have 'Suppose to Happening' threads.

>We literally don't care
Cope more faggot. You got completely DESTROYED in the Middle East, and I'm not going to allow you to memory hole it. You're either going to come to terms with it now, when your country balkanizes from your economic collapse, or when there's a Russian Spetsnaz throwing you into the gulag to be worked to death like the dumb cattle you are.

Attached: 6.png (495x495, 89K)

Iran was the one who blew that refinery in Philly.

You are retarded, the United States hasn’t been fully committed to a war effort in 75 years you are absolutely deluded if you think these minor policing actions since 1945 are of any importance of demonstrative of the USA’s capabilities

Remove your memeflag let’s see who we are dealing with here

If that was true we’d have 750,000 men in Iran right now

As in I understand what you mean. Also said it to bump the thread.

>Iran was the one who blew that refinery in Philly
More like
>Israel was the one who blew that refinery in Philly and made it look like Iran did it

Maybe I'm just getting old but who really has the will or desire to die in a desert anymore? Like, is this really the hill we want to die on? I was born in 1980 and I've seen so many "wars" (policing actions as you say) that I just cant bring myself to get behind yet another one. Us, in my personal opinion, iran would be a tough nut to crack. An essentially starving country with nothing to lose and everythin g to gain by btfoing their (very hated) neighbors. I agree 100% they cant do shit to us here, but KSA and Israel would be in for a hurting.

No, I don't need to take lip from a mix raced subhuman nigger. The only thing you got going for you are nukes, which you will NEVER use unless you want to die yourself.
The Joke here is that Iran WANTS to get martyred, you don't, so it'll be an ultimate victory for them.

You are completely deluded into thinking that things haven't changed. There's a very specific reason why your superiors are smart enough to shy away from a conflict with Iran, otherwise it would've happened years ago.

Just to add some extra salt in the wound, you lost in Iraq in a way unlike any defeat in history. You literally overthrew Iran's greatest adversary in the region, lost enough lives and treasure to put you into the cuck corner you are in today, and in the end Iran took control of the entire country militarily, politically, and economically. This is where you stand.

This

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

>You literally overthrew Iran's greatest adversary in the region

I'd argue it was their second only to israel with ksa a close third because they had (have) much more to lose.

>memeflag
>calls me mixed race

Kys troll your either retarded it just a larping fat faggot

We don’t which is why we won’t if war breaks out we will just back the gulf states but we won’t directly go to war

KSA and Israel wouldn't exist. Hezbollah alone is enough to make the kikes flee, and the Saudis might very well collapse economically to more Houthi bombardments. Even the UAE has chickened out after Iran blew up that drone a few months back, and is why they turned on the Saudis and took a softer tone, like Qatar did after Syria (and subsequently got turned into another sanction busting hub).

No it’s because war with Iran would have destroyed global oil markets and caused a depression for the USA

>We don’t which is why we won’t if war breaks out we will just back the gulf states but we won’t directly go to war

Ok this makes sense to me now. Other than helping our allies in the region we dont actually gain anything from war with iran do we?

>Ad hominems and projection
Just like your sanctions, they are impotent projections of your own situation
Iran's currency actually recovered from some inflation after the last "sanctions". It's all you have left because you know damn well a war with Iran would be your death.

I caught that actually. They did get very quiet after all that. Someone once showed me an infographic that showed the missile size(s) it would take to completely destroy a place like the uae. It also showed that at Iran had hundreds if not thousands of those missiles and that there wasnt a missile defense system in the world that could stop the missile zerg spam. I wish I saved it.

Good try, Rabbi Shlomo. I see through your ADL vpn.

Attached: Pepe_Tracy.jpg (724x752, 72K)

That's exactly what I'm trying to say

You need to keep the Saudis stable and prevent Iran from trading its oil in Yuan. If you lose hegemony of the dollar as the currency for oil transactions, you lose the reserve currency status. If you lose the reserve currency status, that giant unpayable debt you had to incur to try to position yourself for a war with Iran (lol Iraq/Syria) will collapse on your head and bring down any country that has its financial institutions tied with it (basically anyone that isn't sanctioned).

Now Iran is using its proxies to strangle the Saudis and Israel, while slowly pushing you further and further out. If you haven't attacked by now, you never will as your position gets weaker day by day.

Attached: 18503881345.png (244x207, 6K)

Fucking retard. Checked tho

So by your explanation then war is inevitable because we cant lose the "petro"dollar aspect of things. Is our reserve currency status solely tied to oil? I'm asking because I'm ignorant of these things.

You can tell these retards are lying, seething, delusional faggots by the way they react. The only country that hasn't flip flopped on a single claim it has made has been Iran.

Take the RQ-170 incident for example, the mutts first claimed that it crashed, then Iran showed footage of them landing it. Then they claimed it can't get its encryption cracked, then Iran cracked it and posted it. Then they claimed it can't get reverse engineered, then it got reverse engineered and is flying under their radars harassing them throughout the middle east. One even caught a bunch of AA defenses in Israel before getting shot down.

The UMB bank in Abilene Kansas!? Say hi to Cheryl.

We don’t need Iran’s oil anymore

So we having nothing to lose with war in Iran but also nothing to gain

I will admit that iran is a regional threat. They've been under sanctions so long it had the reverse effect of making them self sufficient and while their tech may be laughable globally, regionally speaking it's enough to cause problems. They're not dummies and many rumours have gone around d saying they do, in fact, have some small nukes they bought after the fall of the ussr. I think that alone, is enough to pause for second thought.

Rolling 4 world war 3

It's not about the physical resource to use domestically.