Why do we pay thousands of dollars to see niggers hustling for a fucking ball and get butthurt over it...

Why do we pay thousands of dollars to see niggers hustling for a fucking ball and get butthurt over it? Is America really that cucked?

Attached: i (1).png (500x500, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fdpyX7xMRTQ
youtu.be/JDduL9ZR2pw
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8
youtu.be/vlAdlv9k49o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/fdpyX7xMRTQ
youtu.be/JDduL9ZR2pw

satanic ritual

Attached: Multi Cipher matches.png (537x544, 81K)

the fuck

Watch commercials to see if there are any white couples, male with female.
It's a window on popular culture.

>youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8
The above video describes my feelings on the matter almost perfectly. Why shouldn I give a fuck about my "home team" they're recruited from all across the country, they arent from my town, they dont believe anything I believe, they dont share my DNA. There is no kinship other than they slapped my town's name on their team name. Its utter lunacy. Why should someone from Dallas like the cowboys more than the Patriots? Both teams are as related to Dallas. Or take Tom Brady, everyone hates him, but you know sure as hell they'd love him if suddenly he were on "their team" which is this nebulous entity to begin with.

>Why do we pay
I don't pat a goddamn dollar to that shit.

why do you want to get into the mandingo business?

Attached: 334C9AA6-4907-4EB8-8FE0-8A6908537F1C.png (500x600, 514K)

>2019
>still watching nogball

This

>Is America really that cucked?

Attached: 1011.jpg (780x438, 78K)

>pay?
because they think its important and its funny to watch them give each other brain damage.

>>Is America that fucked?
Yes. A distraction for the masses. My city's black guys are better than your city's black guys. Who fucking cares, murican football is a gay sport at best, but great for showing ads on TV for 4 hours

Nobody does that anymore, they've all switched to politics.

bread and circuses.

What the fuck is the appeal of football anyways? It's all just a bunch of mongoloids running around getting their hot, sticky, sweaty bodies all over each other while drunk, obese boomers sit on their ass and watch it for 7 hours straight.

Attached: minion.jpg (363x363, 13K)

Attached: 2.png (760x749, 494K)

Yep. People are obsessed with football, but don't give a fuck that the county's falling apart. That shit always amazed me

>What the fuck is the appeal of football anyways?
More nigger worship while the country turns to a brown shithole

what else would the normies at work talk about? the weather?

we refers to the people that he is referring to, spaz

deez nuts and circus

American's love to see niggers play with balls

>those tights show lots of ass

roman circus, gotta keep the goyim occupied.

Hand egg is just white trash and section thinking they’re smart and athletic when there just mongoloids in reality. Basketball is athletic but it’s up front. Hockey is violent but the most skill intense of all major sports. And baseball is slow and methodical, a thinking mans game.

Attached: 0EE3E22A-E477-4921-9B85-72B7BB2B7738.jpg (2048x1536, 302K)

Based

Thousands of americans do pay to watch these niggers fight

In what world do you live in? Football stadiums are always fuken packed

I don't. No cable bill. No clicks on sportsball. Fuck the circuses

Based.

Yeah that's fucking depressing. Like everyone talks about that shit and shoves the commercials up their asses. I can't fucking get this country's obsession with football. What fucking changes if your team wins the Superbowl? Your life will not change and will remain as shitty as it is if you keep worshipping these room temperature IQ niggers. Fuck that stupid shit.

youtu.be/vlAdlv9k49o

thread still up i see. Just made sure to hit some hardcore shit. You jabronies arent going deep enough into this cult that we discovered basically without our families being on board

>Hand egg
Anons. Its a vesica pisces. Just like a pussy. Also its at the base of the Washington Monument.

Attached: 7.png (494x494, 88K)

Attached: 17.jpg (755x754, 161K)