Just tried caffeine for the first time my life and it completely cured my depression i though sips were just a meme wtf

just tried caffeine for the first time my life and it completely cured my depression i though sips were just a meme wtf

Attached: boomer0.png (380x349, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

killergains.com/how-do-bcaas-help-muscle-growth/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl1XBJLfIDU
youtube.com/watch?v=39HTpUG1MwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OTVE5iPMKLg
youtube.com/watch?v=YCIruyfw1OA
youtube.com/watch?v=jOfquPE1cnU
youtube.com/watch?v=uC9qU3X1JgM
youtube.com/watch?v=VXr7J7Ss8lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait until you try sex with a woman for the first time

based and coom pilled

Not a cure user.

It's a crutch. It takes away as much as it gives you. it's a Faustian deal with the devil.

Damage taken is accumulative.

Based and sips-pilled

Attached: D3BEBE27-5759-496B-BE87-66CCB8A30A8D.jpg (775x1024, 129K)

Purple monster is the best one

If you use it often to stay high, enjoy your flaming burn-out in 8 months.

It's a neuronal amplifier, you can't stay on all the time. Cycle 48 hours on and then take 72 hours off. If you omit the "72 hours off" part, you will hurt yourself with this drink.

Your body has a: 'Fucking turbo superman" button. And this drink sets throttle on that setting to 110%.

Well then you're gonna love cocaine.

Attached: wows.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Only if you drink from the white can. Anything else is gay.

caffeine - 400 MG to 700 MG and sex. 700 MG max spread out over the day that is though not at one time obviously.

-----

Caffeine is a vasodilator, which in laymans terms means it opens up the blood vessels

Bang has BCAA which is great for muscles to as well.

-----
Reduce Muscle Soreness. If your muscle recovery is improved, then you’re able to build more muscle...
Reduce Fatigue. Taking a BCAA supplement can help reduce fatigue during your workouts,...
Increase Muscle Mass. BCAAs activate enzymes that will help your body build more muscle.
killergains.com/how-do-bcaas-help-muscle-growth/

Attached: bottles.png (660x298, 194K)

Attached: 2.png (760x749, 494K)

no calories to as well - monster has calories - most bangs have no calories.

monster energy is owned by jews and you can tell by their imagery it was created to destroy christian alternatives

why I don't like monster energy drink myself. I try to avoid it 100% of the time.

Bang has BCAA and no calories (most of them at least).

Wrong. See

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl1XBJLfIDU

youtube.com/watch?v=39HTpUG1MwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OTVE5iPMKLg

youtube.com/watch?v=YCIruyfw1OA

youtube.com/watch?v=jOfquPE1cnU

and adderall is caffeine x10

redbull and rockstar are both okay

you do realize I was partially joking with the caffeine + sex.

what's the point though?

I don't drink coffee and/or a have a coffee maker myself since 12 cups is like 1,200 MG of caffeine and I had to stop drinking that much in one day as a designer myself.

I drink tea / energy drinks with no calories.

only get redbulls if I'm at the liquor store and to lazy to walk next door to the gas station to get something else.

rockstar - every once in a while.

monster devil energy drink is the only one that's banned for now at least in my home.

but these have calories - so I don't drink them usually.

I'm 31 and have never drank a soda or coffee. Am I really missing out? I always feel depressed and therefore I am very unmotivated.

>monster devil energy drink is the only one that's banned for now at least in my home.

based

>I'm 31 and have never drank a soda or coffee

how is this even possible in modern day? america no less? did your family raise you ff the grid in a cave for the last 30 years?

red flags alone?

1. never drank a soda or coffee - age 31
2. always feel depressed
3. I am very unmotivated

3 flags - you got trolled.

When he has his first he's going to be strutting around like he's evil superman.

"Why has not anyone not introduced me to this beverage of the deities?"

lol. Because it's a deal with the devil. It's a million dollar loan extended you by a mexican drug cartel.

A big boost now in exchange for that plus 50% interest later.

To those of you who have never touched the neuro-amplifier of caffine, this video explains what the first sip of monster is like.

youtube.com/watch?v=uC9qU3X1JgM

Or also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXr7J7Ss8lA

It's that good.

>depression
stop using this word like it's a flu to justify your lazy ass. depression kills and you don't cure it with caffeine faggot

Attached: 3.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Uh dude yeah I did probably cured it for 5 hours

This is a nigger trick right? You folks is just fooling

The niggers are coming home to roast

You didn't cure it, you just activated a system that overcompensated for the depression.

Caffeine is plants trying to kill you and your body going into alarm mode to get rid of the poison.

These systems are nothing to do with depression.

Perhaps the power of your brain can harness the amplification effect and then you can use metititaion to try to "stay in that place" without the high. You cannot maintain a caffeine high for long. You can keep a high going for up to 2 weeks, maybe 5. But after that your body will sabotage you to get you to stop it.

People also flee to alcohol, which operates in reverse of caffeine on very different mechanisms. But Alcohol destroys brain cells, and stop dendries from climbing to their destinations.

Don't take caffeine and alcohol together, that will make it worse. Do them only separately so you earn the effects of each.

do sport stop masturbating dopamine will increase

Need to calm down goys
Seriously this stuff is great with a joint

Attached: images.jpg (144x350, 8K)