Israel vs Switzerland - True power

Israel gets a lot of shit for controlling the US. Also exercising enormous power in the UK and France and various other countries. Israel is the largest hub for the Jewish international mafia, with Moscow, new york and London not that far behind. They use their lobby to get the US to give them enormous amounts of money, technology which they sell to China or Russia or just straight up hijack US foreign policy for their own purposes.

However is Switzerland even a bigger player among the TRUE Elite, the people who own everything and definitely DONT live in Israel

>Home to Bank of International Settlements
>Has controlled European Banking since the decline of Venice
>Created by The Knights Templars
>Today still is filled with secret societies
>Location of CERN
>Rothschilds live here and have a bank located here
>Largest underground complexes in the world (Gotthard Tunnekl + CERN + nuclear bunkers)
>Extremely wealthy
>Surrounded by mountains and countries they control, incredibly safe and fly under the radar
>Have been controlling money laundering and the banking system for centuries.

Though we here a lot about Israel, even the Zionists who created Israel live in mansions in England and Switzerland. Is Switzerland the true hub of the satanic banking elite who actually do run the world?

Attached: Switzerland vs Israel.jpg (600x400, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#154aab3b5105
youtu.be/p-BFmn2S_jU
youtu.be/KX_f_tJfavs
youtu.be/ENqJOUyMJi0
youtu.be/TVd97fQOjUM
youtu.be/AdEwhRznNC4
youtu.be/ySp3wZg6S2c
youtu.be/5QWcrud8npM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares about Israel's vassal state they use as a storage locker.

Also, dont people remember that shit show of a performance the Swiss put on for all the richest people in europe and the heads of state who came for the Gotthard Ceremony? They spent millions on a performance starring the devil and mocking Christianity that is overflowing with occult symbolism.

Attached: Swiss-Opening-Ceremony-Sex-Scarlet-Woman-Horned-Pan.jpg (450x384, 41K)

Switzerland is Israels vassal state? Lol

Literally people with Moloch pendants wearing a robe and a rams head staff sitting in the audience

Attached: 1529959015107.jpg (2222x1481, 1.68M)

Attached: 1529966722622.png (2208x1242, 3.41M)

>Lol
nice argument guess you win

Is this normal for a Swiss tunnel opening for the worlds elite?

Attached: gotthard tunnel opening ceremony.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

What am I supposed to argue with? What facts were presented that israel has any control/influence over Switzerland? Switzerland was running the banking system centuries before Israel existed.

It just seems odd to me

Attached: G_032_6_Tunnel.jpg (600x331, 71K)

Just what every tunnel grand opening needs! Lucier! The androgynous fallen angel

Attached: gotthard falling angel.jpg (962x641, 178K)

Attached: gotthard Satan.jpg (1078x516, 470K)

wtf are those retarded doing

>thinks the power of Israel started when the nation state was established

Attached: ###.jpg (460x430, 20K)

Its normal to mock the pope infront of europes leaders and elite?

Attached: gotthard pope.jpg (1024x564, 44K)

>thinks that Israel owns Switzerland and the world financial system but is unable to articulate how

forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#154aab3b5105

>Three systems theorists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich have taken a database listing 37 million companies and investors worldwide and analyzed all 43,060 transnational corporations and share ownerships linking them. They built a model of who owns what and what their revenues are and mapped the whole edifice of economic power.

>They discovered that global corporate control has a distinct bow-tie shape, with a dominant core of 147 firms radiating out from the middle. Each of these 147 own interlocking stakes of one another and together they control 40% of the wealth in the network. A total of 737 control 80% of it all. The top 20 are at the bottom of the post. This is, say the paper's authors, the first map of the structure of global corporate control.

I wonder what the Lamb usually symbolizes in occult rituals? Hmm

Attached: gotthard-ceremony-06-1024x564.jpg (1024x564, 53K)

Just a normal play one would put on to celebrate the completion of a tunnel.

How can you track money by mafias, dictators,... this way?

You cant, but many of those companies are also heavily involved in money laundering for criminal syndicates.

Attached: 5.jpg (782x810, 146K)

This is my time to shine

youtu.be/p-BFmn2S_jU

I KNOW YOUR SECRETS SWISSY

youtu.be/KX_f_tJfavs

youtu.be/ENqJOUyMJi0

Based, amazing all the people into occult/secret societies on here and nobody heard about the Solar Temple Cult. A massive cult of wealthy and powerful swiss who was almost wiped out entirely in ritual murders by another secret society (never identified) over the course of 2 years killing 100+ including women and children in carefully designed ritual murders.

youtu.be/TVd97fQOjUM

youtu.be/AdEwhRznNC4

This guy does a good video on the Solar Temple cult

youtu.be/ySp3wZg6S2c

>>This guy does a good video on the Solar Temple cult

Good day my brother, that's my video.

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-002041_YouTube.jpg (1080x833, 202K)

Good to see you are not dead. There is very little content made about the history of of the swiss and the role it plays among the occult secret societies of europe.

Attached: cern logo.jpg (900x1024, 123K)

Thats the symbol for Swiss Canton of Uri you sperg

I'm very much alive

I've been looking for the new annointed one so that we can throw down our swords.

Jesus is back on Earth and he knows we will find him when it's too late again and the world will feel its guilt and end this 16,000 year old system.

Go now and find him

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-190301_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x666, 624K)

All the cantons were created by kabbalistic templars.

Attached: Swiss Canton flags.jpg (525x292, 79K)

youtu.be/5QWcrud8npM