HAPPENING: HUGE FUCKING RIOT; DOZENS DEAD; CITY ON FIRE

Large riots have led to dozens of deaths, and authorities seem incapable of stopping the violence:

>Death toll rises to 26 in protests in Indonesia's Papua

>The death toll from violent protests in Indonesia's restive Papua province has risen to 26 after several bodies were found under burned buildings.

>An angry mob torched local government buildings, shops and homes and set fire to cars and motorbikes in Papua province's Wamena city on Monday in a protest by hundreds of people sparked by rumors that a teacher insulted an indigenous student.

>Papua police spokesman Ahmad Musthofa Kamal said Tuesday that six more bodies were found in and around the burned-out wreckage of buildings engulfed in the fires set by rioters. Another 70 people were injured.

>National Police spokesman Dedi Prasetyo said police were questioning 733 university students involved in another protest in Jayapura that left one soldier and three civilians dead.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/death-toll-rises-26-protests-indonesias-papua-65815663

Attached: Riot.jpg (623x1075, 129K)

If only the west was manly enough to do this.

>Indonesia
I stopped reading right there. I don't give a shit about some child-rapist worshiping, yellow towelheads

What was the insult?
Must have been pretty good.
>inb4
I'll go and read the article and find out myself, shaddap.

>read
Damnit, nothing, it must have been savage.

>sparked by rumors that a teacher insulted an indigenous student.

did this start on social media?

It says Papua, you're dealing with these guys.

I doubt it was savage. Probably a yellow man's remark about cannibalism.

Attached: dani-village-wamena-irian-jaya-600w-407972761.jpg (600x598, 174K)

>Indonesia
For a minute there I thought this was serious

Why does Indonesia insist on ruling all of these groups that hate it anyway? It’s like they learned literally nothing from colonialism besides the will to power meme.

Your post does not make clear:

Are people rioting because bodies, or are bodies because rioting?

Man if I had an aborigine it'd look like Dat nigguh

> riot in shit land

so?

>Paupa
Wow, it's nothing.

26 out of 100 trillion shitskins.

That's why we support Papuan independence from the muzzos.

Based papuans rising up against the Indonesians. These protests have been around for a while, hopefully, theres some sort of major war they're, fuck Indonesia.

I'm sure you Kiwi's will contribute jack shit to the fight if there is one.

The army and the navy will have to flip for the gun.

We gotta help the fuzzy wuzzys they helped us when we needed it in the war , what have the indonesian muslims done for us except allow halfwit bogans to loose their virginity while on holiday.

>helping niggers
shiggy diggy

>it’s about a country that isn’t america, europe, or australia
DONT CARE

Nah we're pussies

>Indonesia

Attached: done.png (508x527, 263K)