"The EU Empire and the US are going to clash"

>thefederalist.com/2019/09/17/when-the-european-union-becomes-an-empire-its-clash-with-the-united-states-is-inevitable/
>To return therefore to the problem at hand, the European Union is shaping into an empire, and sooner or later the United States, as a maritime great power, will come into conflict with it. That is a structural issue, and it is inevitable. Any power consolidating the European landmass would have so much material, financial, and demographic power, it would be a threat to other land and maritime powers around, including the United States, United Kingdom, or even Russia.

>The EU won’t need to match toe to toe with U.S. military might. It can simply have a separate currency to the dollar’s domination and take away the U.S.’s financial coercive power of sanctions, or even worse, throw its weight behind China or even Russia against U.S. companies.

>The U.S. policymakers who still think geopolitically will have to think of “divide and rule” for EU sooner or later. And the U.K. will have to decide whether to side with the EU empire or American empire.

And this shitskin lives in the UK and is telling you that England should join muttlandia rather than the EU in the battle ahead.
Where are you going to stand Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555152469381.jpg (1006x1200, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_lateinischer_Lehn-_und_Fremdwörter_im_Deutschen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but the US is still occupying Germany?
they're basically in control of the EU

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>/when-the-european-union-becomes-an-empire
LOL

The burger should fear the true eagle.

Attached: SPQR.jpg (650x1004, 83K)

This is why the race war needs to go down. And this is exactly why kosher nationalists are not to be trusted.

I'm with the EU empire only because Norway is in Europe, but the EU will probably fall apart anyway. Plus the EU is a liberal degenerate gobalization attempt so I really just want the EU to fall.

Brexit MUST happen so we dont have to deal with shit like that in the decades ahead

No, we will fall into Civil War in 2021, our rule of 80 decides it. That is the year we will experience a paradigm shift, as we did 80 years before in 1941, and 80 years before that in 1861, and 80 years before that stating in 1781 with the end of the American Revolution.

The EU will implode before anything happens with the US. I can't see Poland and other eastern European countries staying in for much longer

Except we have already occupied your land empire and can park 5 or 8 CBGs off your shores.

The EU does have a currency, which it wanted to rival the US Dollar. The US constantly needs to bail-out Europe and the Euro, in order to keep it from collapsing. Some rival to the US Dollar.
The Europeans are weak and lazy. The Europeans will most likely be mostly commies and sandniggers within 50 years.

Have you read what kind of stuff they now talk about in the Atlantikbrücke? Just a few years ago it was THE institution in Germany that shaped the transatlantic relations in mainstream politics and now they are down and out. Few of those still think that the German-US relations will ever come back to what they consider "normal". Only the fully US controlled institutions like the German Marshall Fund are still on the side of America.
I have began to worry less and less about the Atlantikbrücke and all these repugnant transatlanticists and anglophiles over the last 12 months.

Fuck off back to Italy, will you?

>This is why the race war needs to go down.
To do what? To prevent the EU and America to clash?

I'm not sure how you mean that. You think that England would be a Trojan horse inside the EU?

I like the idea of a European Empire in theory, but if the current leaders of the EU lead it it's going to be a very, very bad thing.

>Fuck off back to Italy, will you?
What makes you think I am Italian?

They threatened to pull out the troops a few weeks ago. Alliance is pretty shaky. If Germany decided to leave the US Empire they wouldn't really be able to stop you.

Based and Bannon-pilled

The eastern countries need it more than the western countries do. They rely on it economically.

You've lost this fight twice already Germany, do you really want to get dabbed on by Anglos for the third time in a row?

You Europeans, Huns specifically, have such a terrible sense of what makes a global empire, evidenced by your last few attempts to do so. Anyways, Krauty, the European Union can never be a global empire, you do not have the cultural corpus to do so, you need to have a unified culture, which you do not.

third time's a charm

Third time is the charm

We're not paying out NATO bills, don't you remember? Trump wanted to pull all the occupying troops from Germany.
Let's be honest here. You can't even occupy Afghanistan or Iraq. Or Southern California or New Mexico.

Another Anglo with his infallible analysis of European politics.
I can do that too: Mexico will exit NAFTA.

>hun

Im phoneposting but insert amerimut meme here

>To do what? To prevent the EU and America to clash?
Yes.

No, because Europe is run by Liberal pseudo-Marxists. We are lucky in that our country is so sick to verge on civil war so that we may get rid of what makes it so sick, you will be run by people like Guy Verhofstadt, do you really want that?

Multicult US will never pull the troops out willingly.

Clash lol. USA has military bases and personel all over Europe. They run its countries governments, media, economies and the EU.

Any clash is a figment of imagination.

Why does that word trigger you, are you larping as one of those “German”-“Americans”

Brexit would create a political situation where the UK would return to good relations to its semi colonies, Australia and Canada, and all the other tiny shitty ones. They'd benefit more from good relations with their old colony of the USA than they would with the EU which spurned them. Ergo, in the situation described they would tip the balance in favor of the US. The UK is notorious for pissing off continental Europe and then hiding in their goddamn ocean like some kinda island

Lol
Actually the USG is about to get its shit pushed in by the American public

>you need to have a unified culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire

>Only the fully US controlled institutions like the German Marshall Fund are still on the side of America.

Please tell ne its true, this is amazibg news! Maybe the sharters will not pull us down with them as they thrash about in their deaththroes...

I can't think of any reason why else one would shill for the SPQR.

There won't be an EU empire. It'll disintegrate when the Euro fails.

The UK was notorious for achoeving this by playing all sides and jewibg everyobe against each other. Wont work after brexit,,their just a shitty island with vulnerable supply routes, a rusty nqvy and an army mpstly concerned with political corrextness.

Precisely so, the Roman Empire had a unified Roman culture, Gaul, Greece, Anatolia, and other places were mere colonies. So if the EU has a unified culture, what is it? What cultures are colonies?

The EU as it is, is very Jewish. If the international Jew is not removed this will keep happening

I'm laughing at how out of all people in here the leaf is the only one who gets it.

Attached: laughs in latin.jpg (500x581, 72K)

We've got a super-secret Geheimwaffe this time. We'll fly in niggers from Africa onto your shores and you'll all let them in and miscegenate with them. But don't tell anybody yet, it's a top-secret military strategy.

>you do not have the cultural corpus to do so
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
And I was already thinking about what to reply. Thank god, I first finished reading your post.

>roman empire
>unified culture

Well, what do you expect from someone who couldnt locate the continent it was on on a map...

Hun, what are your cultural exports. We diahrea cultural exports. It is hilarious that you think they have to be good to be impactful or that fine arts from ages past count now. New stuff, it can be shit, what has Germany or the EU exported?

The US ambassador to Germany threatened to do it a few weeks ago. It's not likely in the near future but it's not impossible.

>muh Greater German Empire
>muh EU
>muh gorillion tiny ass fuck states

How'd that work out? Rome stood for over 1000 years. And to this day we are drawing from it's strength, literature and to some extent, it's identity.

Attached: disdain.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

You worthless Huns are the most irritating of people. There was a unified Roman culture in mid-Italy. Saying Gaul or Hispania was apart of that is like saying India was apart of British culture in 1860. Funny you take such pride in a civilization your people obliterated.

Gaul, Greece, Anatolia, and other places were
parts of the Roman Empire. They were very different from each other and nonetheless held together for hundreds of years. Europe's much more culturally unified today than it was back then.

Exactly. They'd need us.

>Any clash is a figment of imagination.
Have you read the article. He makes some convincing points even though I think his overall perspective is very island-nation-skewed, ie. wrong.

>Brexit would create a political situation where the UK would return to good relations to its semi colonies, Australia and Canada, and all the other tiny shitty ones.
And America. I know. The question is what would that get them. Is Canada really worth shit, nowadays? It's more of a liability than a boon. It has tar sands, I guess.

>Actually the USG
>USG
What's that?

Attached: 1.png (750x683, 204K)

It's an empty threat because the US knows full well it isn't there to protect Germany because it knows full well Russia isn't going to attack one of its best customers.

>mid-italy

Wow, thats like ... all of europe, amirite? *sharts*

The ronans where exactly so successful because they only inplamted administration and left local cultures intact. Mayve read a book once Jose

Yes there were, but there was a distinct Roman culture, in the same way there was a distinct British culture even though their 19th Century colonial possessions did not abide by it. There is no unified European culture. There is no culture the EU can say is wholly their own and everyone therein own’s. The European homeland has no unified culture to draw from as the British and Roman empires did, this is my argument you stupid leaf.

>India was apart of British culture in 1860
It wasn't, but it was under Britain's control, which was the point.

>No, because Europe is run by Liberal pseudo-Marxists.
By liberal, communist Nazi eugenicists who are atheists. They don't even read the constitution before going to bed.

Just check out the German foreign policy think tanks. They are talking about nothing else for the last 2 years. They know a big realignment in global politics is going to happen.
And you can already see these things taking place here and there. The last visit to China by Merkel for example.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

You have a tragically low IQ, the point I am making is not hard for you to grasp. You are not criticizing it you are just criticizing something you think I am saying because your poor mental faculties can not understand what I am saying. This is most likely due to your partial Russian ancestry through your grandmother’s rape.

THAT IS MY POINT YOU FUCKING LEAF. HISPANIA HAD ITS OWN CULTURE UNDER ROMAN RULE, IT WAS NOT ROMAN BEYOND CONTROL

Yeah, whatever, enjoy Eurafrica

>There is no culture the EU can say is wholly their own and everyone therein own’s.

Anfd that is our strength. The geeatwst horror is becoming like muttland, everywhere the same.
Did you know that germany still had full federal armies at the onset of WWII? Even today we live in our tribes, even german identity is brand new.
Diversity really *is* our strength... white diversity, not a jewish melting pot.
All peoples cobtribute in their unique way instead of melting into mediocre brown soup like your land.

You're overestimating how much cultural cohesion empires require. South Korea has been a de facto possession of the American Empire since WWII, for example. It's be pretty easy for Europe to pull it off.

>even though their 19th Century colonial possessions did not abide by it.
Then what's your fucking argument? Why bring it up at all if you throw it out of window two posts later?

I’m not even going to bother, you think all Europeans are equal. If my town got replaced by your kind I’d just as much be unhappy as if it were Mexicans doing it. The different ethnicities of white people are not interchangeable.

Because of our cultural exports, Europe has nothing to culturally export because it has no unified culture, this was my point all along.

Not interchangeable, fucktard. Complementary. And id rather live in siberia than have to lick every passing policemans boot while working 12 hours a day to afford a wooden shack, thanks

South Korea isn't under de facto US control because of America's cultural exports.

One language, one military, one leadership, one citizenship.
VIS IN CONCORDIA

And in order to obtain citizenship, you had to serve in the legion for a fucking quarter of a century.
Imagine this, you join the Roman legion, you have to speak their language, eat their food, acquire their sense of discipline, morals etc. and since you were not only a soldier, but also a construction worker, you literally bleed/fight and build Rome with your own hands.

Nowadays we just throw that just at any nigger who swims across OUR Mediterranean sea. It's just sad and pathetic.

Attached: roman-legion-in-battle-22-andrea-mazzocchetti.jpg (1000x851, 200K)

Here’s my point for the low IQ tards:
-In order to dominate a country you must dominate it culturally
-If you do not have a unified culture IN THE HOMELAND you cannot successfully do it
-Europe is a very diverse place, French, Poles, Italians, a lot of beautiful cultures, there is also the Germans
-Since there is no cultural creation all Europeans can claim ownership to export, it is much harder for them to culturally dominate a country
-Culturally dominating a country pacifies (like what we did to you), if you cannot, it is constant insurgency and boots-on-ground

Your only choice there is to muttify, destroying Germany, France, Italy, etc, into this abomination to culturally dominate countries, but that would be unpopular and risk the stability of the Union.

>muh gorillion tiny ass fuck states
>How'd that work out?
Pretty fucking great. We just had one slip up with the Napoleonic armies but else it was a wonderful collection of Germanys that still could get shit done together.

What the fuck do we have to do with Rome? The HRE was H and E but certainly not Roman, that's where Voltaire was right.

>Complementary
They are complementary now. You don’t have to muttify.
>I don’t want to live in your country!
Good, don’t come.

Yes, it is, we’ve pacified them by our cultural exports. Sorry leaf, we sort of did the same to you.

Yeah, not everyone wanted to do that. There was one unified Roman culture that was being exported to the far-off lands, it did not make the Roman any more than the trash we send your way makes you American. Do you see?

>do not have a unified culture IN THE HOMELAND you cannot successfully do it
Germany has a unified culture, though

>-In order to dominate a country you must dominate it culturally
Above you said, that Britain did NOT dominate India culturally, but militarily.

But the EU doesn’t, people like to blame Germany for the EU, but truth be told, France has just as much influence and the Low Lands and Scandinavia play a big role as well.

There's two major points where I think the author overreaches

First, there is no evidence that the EU will be able to consolidate and shape into an empire. It can be at best become a very strong and capable confederacy, unless the current structures are dramatically changed. I don't see that happening without the rise of a popular pan-European political movement and leader.

Second, there is no evidence the US would be opposed to such a confederation. The most likely scenario with a European rise would be a withdrawal of US forces from Europe and the Middle East.

>What the fuck do we have to do with Rome?
What alphabet are you using?
What is our legal system based on?
Which language had and has significant influence on pretty much every Western European, for fucks sake even the American continent?
Who taught us how to build roads, sewage, for fucks sake even cities with fresh water, heating , entertainment, fuck I could go one forever.
Who showed us how to defend ourselves from the Muslim hordes, an art we have fully forgotten as of today?

Attached: ROMA INVICTA.jpg (630x630, 99K)

Yeah, boots on ground, a lot of money. It is much easier to pacify them with cultural garbage. I mean, look what we have done to you! We never had to get out of those bases, you just became complacent little happy pawns, sad.

All according to plan.

Attached: 1984.png (1357x628, 39K)

US hegemony relies on military and economic might, not culture. South Korea remains a US ally because if it wasn't it'd immediately be annexed by North Korea, not because their leaders like Family Guy.

>There is no evidence that the EU will be able to consolidate and shape into an empire
THANK YOU, this is what I have been trying to explain to these dimwits for the last ten minutes

Attached: 1.png (1000x1061, 477K)

Sweetie, their people are pacified by our cultural presence. You put too much stock into their leaders

US annexes mexico.
Sends migrants and cocaine to europe.
Evropa collapses.
If the muzzies don't take it down first.

>even german identity is brand new.
Get better informed before you spout this nonsense. It's around 500 years old.

I hope so, will screencap just incase

>What alphabet are you using?
Ok, fine. Just as dumb as the people who tell us we use arabic numbers and therefore sandniggers belong to Germany.

>What is our legal system based on?
Mostly our old tribal laws. The existence of the Reichstag and the Kaiser that didn't have a fixed residence are so un-Roman in every way. Just in religious practices some Roman law translated over.
And nowadays we've got a chunk of the Code Civil which borrows from Roman law but that doesn't do your statement justice either.

>Which language had and has significant influence on pretty much every Western European, for fucks sake even the American continent?
The Germanic language?

>Who taught us how to build roads, sewage, for fucks sake even cities with fresh water, heating , entertainment, fuck I could go one forever.
You're going to tell me that we wouldn't have heating and "entertainment" if it wasn't for Rome?
And most cities didn't have sewage until mid 19th century. You'll have to do some mental gymnastics to construct a historic continuum here, sorry to tell you.

>Who showed us how to defend ourselves from the Muslim hordes
What?!? You know when Islam was created, right?

Eu could just end being more like a dictatorship but slowly overtime and eventually when a country tries to leave they'll declare war

Ok, I'm not going to pursue that any further. You can't make a consistent line of reasoning about any form of "unified culture" or whatever you call it and empires.

No, they want your help in repelling rocket man. And they are also pretty alone in North East Asia.

The stuff about Rome is funny. Rome was a semi successful experiment on human domestication and a finessed extension of the Egyptian slave model. And, contrary to popular belief the first thing the Goths did in entering Rome was to start restoring its infrastructure. Because despite being enemies all the contemporary evidence suggests they shared s mutual respect and the Goths had preffered things the way they were with Rome. By which I mean Rome played the Goths regular tributes to keep them from over running Rome. For a German not to really understand its finest historical era is a joke. But then you would have to question the cognitive ability of any nation that took on two separate northern European people groups on two distinct fronts. Fucking idiots

There isn't a single man in any European country who would fight and die for the European Union as a political entity. There won't be any sort of clash. For all westernized countries, it is nothing more than a demographic waiting game.

Attached: 1564231564979.jpg (563x848, 98K)

>It can be at best become a very strong and capable confederacy
And why are these mutually exclusive? The EU is holding many countries in a form of economic limbo just by not engaging to the fullest terms with them (Serbia, Mazedonia, Ukraine).
Similar with North Africa. They are now our first line of border defense on the other side of the Mediterranean on the threat of less economic access to the EU.

>Second, there is no evidence the US would be opposed to such a confederation.
That's just not very plausible. The US sees everyone as a threat who isn't fully aligned with their liberal interventionist worldview and who doesn't happily wallow in subordination to the USD financial system.

>Just as dumb as the people who tell us we use arabic numbers and therefore sandniggers belong to Germany.
"Arabic" numerals were invented by Hindus and spread through Europe under the guidance of Christian scholars, most sandniggers were illiterate at that time. Don't buy that "golden age of Islam" SJW bullfuck.
>Mostly our old tribal laws
Kek. Educate yourself.
>The Germanic language?
Latin had and has a significant influence on Germanic languages, old Germanic languages didn't even have grammar. And they're still not the most spoken native languages in Europe.
>You're going to tell me that we wouldn't have heating and "entertainment" if it wasn't for Rome?
No, we would've lived in fucking mud huts for centuries if it wasn't for Rome.
>What?!? You know when Islam was created, right?
Yes, and on what values is every army in the world based on? Discipline, obedience, unity etc. They created the template for every army after them, and at their height they were unstoppable.

Attached: rome-victory-.jpg (1280x905, 177K)

>trade deficit to the exceeding 20 billion euros per year
>annual EU fees/contributions exceeding 5 billion euros per year
>EU forces us to sell natural resources on ”the open (EU) market”
>EU use their gay Euro buying up our companies to steal tech and then move production to Germany
Geeh I don’t know, who will we side with. The EU is sooo good to us.

Yes, using euros to buy up other countries manufacturing and then move it to Germany is very related to the SPQR.

Personally I think the biggest sticking point to European unity will be how the Eurozone currency crisis is handled.

Consolidation basically requires coordination and cooperation between the European capitals. Berlin and Paris bicker but ultimately have similar aims. But Rome is something of a wildcard, Italian politics delays continental consensus in Brussels. Italy is too big to be ignored, but too emotional to be allowed to lead the whole particularly in fiscal affairs.

This seems unlikely. During the Yugoslav crisis the European nations deployed troops as part of NATO but most units did little more than glorified policing.

For Europe to be a true empire the interests of Berlin, Paris and Rome must be subordinated to Brussels. That just isn't going to happen without pan-European support.

The US has only intervened in first world nations during world wars at the behest of British and French requests for assistance. Intervention in Europe would be unlikely.

Attached: 2017-GPD-forecasts-European-Union.png (1190x918, 87K)

How exactly can the EU become a military power that will confront the US when the EU is a collection of NATO states that are under the umbrella of the US military? The EU is a joke. The only reason why the EU nations have been enjoying socialized health and free education is because US taxpayers have been paying for 76% of EU military defense.

That's the fucking point, Sven. This abomination, these pretenders who call themselves a "European" Union have nothing to with.

Attached: 07mGhlz.jpg (760x484, 52K)

>"Arabic" numerals were invented by Hindus
Yes.

>and spread through Europe under the guidance of Christian scholars
That's a good way of avoiding what I was talking about.

>Kek. Educate yourself.
Well then tell me, where did the Reichstag come from? It's the absolute anti-thesis to Roman law.

>Latin had and has a significant influence on Germanic languages
Only on English.

>old Germanic languages didn't even have grammar
For fucks sake, Kevin.

>No, we would've lived in fucking mud huts for centuries if it wasn't for Rome.
How can someone be so historically illiterate? Go to wikipedia and look up the categories of architecture per era. Try to find any historic continuity there.

>That's a good way of avoiding what I was talking about.
Literally no one says let those sandniggers in because "muh numerals".
>Well then tell me, where did the Reichstag come from? It's the absolute anti-thesis to Roman law.
If it's antithetical to Roman law, how come that today we have private law, constitutional law, criminal law. They still exist, the Reichstag doesn't. And it for sure wasn't introduced by hut dwelling Germanics.
>Only on English.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_lateinischer_Lehn-_und_Fremdwörter_im_Deutschen
>How can someone be so historically illiterate? Go to wikipedia and look up the categories of architecture per era. Try to find any historic continuity there.
I studied history, my nigger. I know my shit. Today's Reichstag is based on what? Fucking Greco-Roman architecture.

Attached: reichstag.jpg (750x422, 67K)

>having to band all your countries together just to compete with the US and you still fail.

Attached: 1507180062625.jpg (1536x1042, 599K)

>Jewmerica and the Jewropean Union are going to clash
not in a million years

Attached: kalergi_jew_lover2.jpg (600x837, 135K)

Can't spell Germans without germs
Cause they spread like a disease across a whole continent killing millions every hundred or so years