When Joe Biden was VP his son Hunter was gifted a board of director’s chair and $50K-a-month salary with Ukrainian...

When Joe Biden was VP his son Hunter was gifted a board of director’s chair and $50K-a-month salary with Ukrainian gas company Burisma, and then a $1.5 billion “private equity investment” to Hunter Biden’s wealth management fund from the state-owned Bank of China.

Attached: 1501792025141.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ukraine-gas-company-burisma-holdings-joe-bidens-son-hunter-explained-2019-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-b-but Drumpf

yeh look picking a fight over Biden's son is pretty stupid of the left. But they're dumb lol

Ivanka and Jared work for the WH and make deals with dozens of foreign governments and companies. Literal nepotism

Biden's mustache has been scrambled to level your house.

This.
Fucking drumpftards are idiots.

bump

the alt media was pointing this out way back in 2014, it's good the average joe will know about it, but I wish it was quicker

>that id

Attached: 1562140123690(2).gif (300x300, 1.5M)

kek

Attached: 1568967356662.gif (502x538, 2.89M)

They know the few who retain a functional moral compass are despondent over the big picture, so just state their personal crimes in public now. They've been doing it for a while.

>foreign relations is bad when the Drumpf WH does it

Attached: 1538874949879.png (498x467, 17K)

Sounds suspicious. Trump should give the new president over there a call and let him know about the corruption.

I fuckin get it now.
The hispanic lady called and said she and her husband KNOW it's time for business when it's time to read time notes.
Good job tonight, sir. You looked great.
Get home safe.

It's called capitalism, faggot commie

why'd my parents have to be alcoholics wtf I could've won the genetic lottery

>Stop picking on orange man and his family that have no business being in the White House

Attached: 1568919641638.jpg (960x539, 68K)

Drumph embargoed Qatar because they wouldn't loan Kushner 400 millon

Let me just confirm with google
businessinsider.com/ukraine-gas-company-burisma-holdings-joe-bidens-son-hunter-explained-2019-9

Attached: hanebado-03-1.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Yeah, both sides suck. Bernie and Warren (and maybe Tulsi) are the only good ones.

you mean like trump putting his kike grandson in charge of middle east relations? you mean like trump doubling mar-a-lago membership prices after he won so people have to pay his family more money to get his ear? you mean how foreign government officials stay at his hotels when they visit america so he gets cash? but i forgot, none of those matter cause big daddy did it and not king nigger and his old bag.