EU collapse accelerating

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

EU like stooges are in the process of inviting more dindu nuffins and forcing redistribution to previously uncolonised parts of the EU
German economy tanking faster than the Titanic and about to drag the entire Eurozone to hell
Much of the economic collapse is blamed on EU anti-combustion engine green regulation
Merkel about to introduce more Greta/Green style taxes on cars and exhausts to gibs me dat more for coons
normies will openly blame the EU and Merkel for the collapse
I’m getting my popcorn ready to watch the entire shit show implode boys.

Attached: 80C9AA00-02FE-4CAA-A4D3-690C83A755BC.jpg (268 KB, 1600x1200)

Other urls found in this thread:

deutschlandfunkkultur.de/medinat-weimar-ein-juedischer-staat-in-weimar.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=176430
theologisches.info/maria_s_ruben_stein_prophetie.pdf
schauungen.de/Sonstiges/Prophezeiungsindex/
schauungen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Chronologie_des_III._Weltkrieges
xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=EUR&To=USD
scribd.com/doc/110161554/PROPHECIES-by-Siener-Van-Rensburg
europol.europa.eu/crime-areas-and-trends
pastebin.com/6tPv6WQD

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

What is their end game?

David Garcia
David Garcia

Any predictions of time?
I'm placing my bets on end of October.

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Attached: BCE30F36-DC32-4955-9D16-38FE341FBE43.jpg (83 KB, 1024x917)

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

GREEN LEAP FORWARD NOW

Attached: gracelessly-expire.png (316 KB, 657x705)

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Is he okay?

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

German economy tanking faster
their national debt is constantly shrinking so it's frustrating when country that fails as much as germany 'justifies' it's fuckups by profits (even though they get profit by mooching from other countries through €uro, not from their own work)

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Attached: 11.jpg (280 KB, 1024x968)

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

did he died?

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

popcorn
Best solution to the problem. If you can, profit from it too.
I'm hoping but wouldn't like to bet. Never rely on an Anglo.

William Kelly
William Kelly

what is their end game?
genocide my fren

Attached: Artikel2.jpg (633 KB, 1600x1018)

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

economy will crash late 2020 / early 2021

Attached: Euro-graph-four.png (33 KB, 589x361)

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

If prophecy is accurate then it should happen some time in Fall this year and hearing all about these economical problems all of a sudden seems to be strong indicator that it might be time.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

EU collapse accelerating
one can only hope
for some reason i'm not that optimistic

Attached: 1566885041621.jpg (50 KB, 678x710)

James Flores
James Flores

never rely on anglos
checked brother

Attached: 235235623623.jpg (62 KB, 400x320)

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

*sighs*

chek em

Attached: Screenshot(5).png (639 KB, 685x458)

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

what’s their end game
They lost control and I think some are still hopeful they can salvage the project. Merkel’s shaking at the national anthem is making a lot of sense now. She is scared at what’s about to happen to all the EU stooges.
any predictions this time
I think we will get an exponential acceleration that will move us from a state of 0-100 so quickly all our heads will be spinning. I don’t have a date, but I assume it will be at some event in the future where some powerful EU leaders lose power suddenly. One of the key things I’m watching for is Merkel’s permanent retirement, perhaps due to the panic/fear attacks that she gets. Her retreat should put the fear of god into the rest of the kike puppets. As the EU loses grip over information and money supply it will just accelerate like a Bugatti on a street covered in oil.
Germany mooching of the Euro
Sadly that’s the doing of the leaders. However, thanks to this it’s a good enough reason for all non-German Europeans to want to see the Euro fail. Their greed and arrogance is our saving grace from the nigger hordes.
If you can, profit from it too.
I have positioned myself about 3 years ago to profit from this and I already am. After this shitshow is over and if I live I will be one of the richest men left here. Can’t wait for all the German loli pussy, for marriage of course.
genocide
Yes, this is their goal, but it looks like we have a short window of opportunity to escape. If we don’t take it now we will never get another chance again.

Attached: 4BD0BFC4-42B5-4627-8999-5AA7B3F75662.jpg (159 KB, 1483x1044)

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

I blame the spamjannybot for making me remove a "c"

Attached: roboto.jpg (18 KB, 565x596)

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

got the wrong one i am very sorry the thumbnail fooled me

Attached: 235423523.jpg (25 KB, 400x320)

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

What happens after that though. Say you go all the way to the end, all white people are gone, then what. The world would be a much more dangerous place, technological progress would be crippled. It doesn't make sense. Who benefits from this?

John Rogers
John Rogers

Yes, but the thing is, Mutt economy needs to collapse (S&P500, Dow, etc) for a global recession. Brexit may or may not be the cataclyst and Trump is too much of a pussy to start a war with Iran. Sooner or later it's going to pop even without a specific event if it's going to drag much longer.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Where do you get these? There was a thread looong ago about it but there was no source.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

normies will openly blame the EU and Merkel for the collapse
No they'll just blame it on racism and try to be even more diverse

Ian King
Ian King

One thing you are wrong about:
Europe will not collapse now. Not yet. We're at least one (but more likely 2) election cycles away from a collapse.
We might get a 1929 now.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

If the EU collapses the USD will go through the roof

William Cooper
William Cooper

well too bad 90% of people want euro so they don't have to go to banks to change their money once a year for their holidays

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

EU won't collapse (now), it barely reached the bottom a couple of years ago. It is a lot more likely to go up than down now.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Yes, this is their goal, but it looks like we have a short window of opportunity to escape. If we don’t take it now we will never get another chance again
day x my fren, very soon
What happens after that though. Who benefits from this?
Jews. We Germanics are the descendants of the Amalek, the arch enemy of the jew. They want to establish a second Israel here: deutschlandfunkkultur.de/medinat-weimar-ein-juedischer-staat-in-weimar.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=176430

Attached: 346546346.jpg (13 KB, 223x226)

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Cavemen

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

Attached: 3.png (609 KB, 1500x1552)

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

hearing about the economic problems
Yes I am so surprised. Even the normies are talking about things like the big reset. I talked about this years ago and people called me crazy, but today even normies are aware of this concept and what it means.
Yes many talking heads on tv are also calling 2020 as the apocalypse date. Trump has started positioning himself so that the blame will land on the heads of the Fed. Problem is, he replaced a lot of the Fed kikes with good goys. Maybe the Jews are trying to avert blame for the economic collapse?
Kek, love the creativity of the anons

Attached: D310B65E-53D9-40CC-B29F-DE14B246113A.jpg (151 KB, 927x1236)

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

wtf happened here? Do Germans realize the Vatican archive release is in March?

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Also, USD has been ready to TANK HARD since the beginning of this fucking year. But again, Trump just doesn't want to go to war so he's basically just prolonging the inevitable. The longer this lasts, the faster it will tank later.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

i have non unfortunately, just have the pics on my hdd
but a quick search shows some sites that sell them: www.crossed-flag-pins.com

Attached: main-qimg-4868d147e247d0a99abd3e19bf4325e6.png (16 KB, 440x236)

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

"this 5G fast af yo!"

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Yes I am so surprised. Even the normies are talking about things like the big reset. I talked about this years ago and people called me crazy, but today even normies are aware of this concept and what it means.
user i heard the phrase "Wir brauchen mal wieder 'nen Krieg" = "We need another war" since i can remember

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

is that a fetus in the upper right?

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Amalek
This is the answer, Jews are as retarded as they are cunning.
They don't care that the planet will go extinct, that the only functional societied will disappear for the next 10,000 years and they will starve to death, as long as there is nobody smarter than them :-)

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

I'd bet in time for Trump's re-election in November 2020, so they can be sure of its defeat.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

It's not going to tank until there's a viable reserve currency alternative. The Euro isn't and neither are any of the BRICS meme currencies let alone some other shitcoin.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

People here are starting to say we need to shoot immigrants, only in this past year has this been acceptable, and as zoomers who grew up around Morrocoons get older it will only get better.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Für alle Deutschen welche an Prophetien/Schauungen/Visionen Interesse finden:
Der dritte Weltkrieg kommt!
- Die Prophezeiungen der Maria S. -
theologisches.info/maria_s_ruben_stein_prophetie.pdf

Prophezeiungen zum Dritten Weltkrieg
schauungen.de/Sonstiges/Prophezeiungsindex/

Chronologie des III. Weltkrieges

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Thanks fren

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

ugh, i think it is.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Being anti-EU is being anti-Europe. Reform, not abolition. All the retards who want to play medieval kings and have a patchwork of 200 european states at war with each other are exactly that - retards.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

Precisely this. True freedom can only be found in obedience to the foreign policy goals of the German state.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

There will be a lot of time to think about alternative when everything is in shit.
Also if there was an obvious alternative now, USA would fight a war with that country.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

I agree, it's too early. And the EU at the moment is doubling down on everything, pushing for more 'reforms', more immigrants, more thoughts controls and censorship, and taking out all opponents by backroom deals, soft coups, and media/international pressure.
See the handling of Brexit, Salvini, Gilet Jaunes.

The point is that the problems are still there, and every time there's a vote they are at risk. So they'll try to stop or postpone all voting.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

he made a full recovery

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

2 election cycles with collapse date about 10 years away
I personally think events outside of the control of the EU will usher in the end in the next 5 years
90% of people want Europe for holidays
I’m not so sure. It depends if the people get the right info, that is to say, if they know that the Euro is making them poorer.
won’t collapse now, barely reached the bottom
Can you elaborate?
You mean normies have been calling for war ironically for years?

Attached: EC719194-1501-4412-B8BA-A828D696ED53.jpg (142 KB, 1200x900)

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

I’m getting my popcorn ready to watch the entire shit show implode boys.

Make sure you ask Opa where he buried the K98 before shit kicks off

Robert White
Robert White

Agree to this.
United Europe has no competitors. Divided Europeans are vassals to others

John Bell
John Bell

Inferior brown nation occupying lowest ranking in EU would like to get more gibs from federal goverment. Color me surprised.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

And the EU at the moment is doubling down on everything
That's why I'm happy when I see this shit in the news. It gives me joy because there will be a fucking happening.

They are actually so stupid that they don't want to boil the frog slowly. Or are they smart? Either way, war is upon us boys.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Being anti-EU is being anti-Europe.
"om nom nom nom delicious boot"

United Europe has no competitors
Except like America on its own
And like China on its own
They're definitely number 3 though, which is good because Eurocucks are cumbrains

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

You mean normies have been calling for war ironically for years?
i'm saying that many normies (not the Berlin gender studis kind of course) know perfectly well that the people in this nation are too comfy to stand up
a state of apathy which can only be lifted again if people's lives are in danger

Attached: spanien.jpg (46 KB, 599x400)

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Hard Brexit won’t help.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

How did you position yourself?

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

t. divide&conquer vatnik

t. colonial shit

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

This is a general rule. Not only in Germany

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Can you elaborate?
Actually no, information like this is worth a lot of money and I'm not just giving it away.
Point is, you will just have to wait, it'll get a lot worse before it'll even start to get better.
See

David Turner
David Turner

Bulgar wants EU fed because theu are already mutts. Arrived from turkic steppe, muttified with dinarics and slavs. Muttified with turks. Ofcourse they wouldn't mind further muttifying of EU. Bulgarians, romanians, albanians, bosniaks are the niggers of europe. Discard their oppinions.

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Mutts can't compete with European economy Chang.
And we don't have military because half of Europe is still occupied since WW2.

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

These psychopaths in our elite honestly don't care. At all. They'll be ruling forever over the ash of the old world, as far as they care they have won.

They would rather have 100% of nothing than 10% of something.
You really have to accept this and realize that not everybody is trying to go along to get along and be reasonable like you are being. They have all the money they could ever want? Who cares, now they want yours. Your house, your clothes, your bed, your soul, they want it all. They'll do it to whites, asians and everybody else.

There are twisted, evil people out there who look at 1984 as a good guide rather than a warning.

Attached: 1476421529782.png (374 KB, 889x1072)

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

I am no russian you half cigani filth. I don't want free movement of brown unwashed gibsmedat masses.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Based aussie

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

As long as there's no alternative people will buy US bonds and normies will stock up on USD for security, this drives the value up whatever else happens

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

You have no chance of reforming it. It was created by central bankers, hence Liberals are the major power and all right wing groups are kosher Conservatives. It is easy for you to preach how great it is as a net beneficiary. Why should Britain Germany and France pay for you? Why should our economies get flooded with cheap labour, stagnating our people's wage growth? The EU does nothing but benefit Boomers.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

user, you are the albino unwashed gibsmedat masses. If there's any place in Europe I don't want talking shit to me, its Russia's swamp.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Expanding markets benefits producers. Economies of scale benefit consumers. Basically you can imagine why a bigger EU is better for literally everyone involved, if you gave it 2 minutes of thought. Which you will, in a decade, when it becomes hard to ignore.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

fuck merkel and her eu kikes
we want our emperor back!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Late 2020.

It was supposed to occur during this summer, in July, but things did not go as planned.
Anti-terrorism did their jobs in europe, more than 200 high-casualty events were stopped.
The jews are trying their best to instigate a big casualty event, but the police forces in europe are working double-time.
Saudi has been bleeding money, their IPO company failed, their IPO company's resurgence was foiled, and now 50% of their output has been crippled.
They are breeding money and they want to create a new crisis epicenter in europe to expedite their long-term plans, vassal europe.

The US and Russia have taken steps to reach energy autarchy and autonomy. Fracking, new pipelines, nuclear plants - both countries are taking sure steps into isolationism.

Europe is the only entity that is confused and flailing - the saudis want it - that translates into the saudis want europe a muslim continent.

The jews want it - that translates into a europe of barely cognizant, mongrelized debt slaves, the america project 2.0.

They've been stalling for a while now. The jews and their shabbos goyim have been bailing out insolvent banks for years now, they can't keep it up for much longer. The police is strained and they can't keep capturing islamist terrorists before they massacre people forever.
The people themselves are slowly realizing the end is nigh - the islamists are coming into their neighborhoods and they hardly see their own people anymore. The lower castes experience it the most.

It's a powderkeg.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

As long as there's no alternative
False.
As long as there is trust in USA people will buy USD. Apparently there's trust in Trumps semi-wars he's fighting now. And that's not because he's winning, it's because he's (still) not losing them.
He will lose though, and that's because of one simple fact: he has too many fronts opened at the same time. Iran, China, EU, Japan, Korea, N Korea, Venezuela, ...

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Ok larper

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

Wages have stagnated in Britain for the working class since allowing Eastern European workers in (so Boomers could get cheaper labour + stretch the property bubble). The EU has stated wage inflation is being kept down as if we want that ffs. I don't want to pay taxes to an empire that redistributes money to other European countries. Stand on your own feet.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Oh, fucking shut it. Markets this and that, all the kike rhetorics coming out of of tobacconigger. Kikes have acquired new golem.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

There's a fucking fetus in the picture, what the fuck happened here

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

Abortion.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

nerve gas

John Williams
John Williams

Wages have stagnated throughout all of Europe since China got a middle class, and Africa/India started producing shit. You are barking at the wrong tree. Or do you think the American wage stagnation is because of Bulgarian farmers too?

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Reform, not abolition

Hurr durr I know the Soviet Union's leadership has been corrupt and inept since it's formation, but we can reform it
Hurr durr I know the American Empire's leadership has been corrupt and inept for the past 100 years, but it can be reformed
Hurr durr I know the Austro-Hungarian Empire is incoherent and rife with ineptitude, but it can be reformed
Hurr durr I know Weimar Germany has been shit since it started, but we can reform it........

Literally all Bulgaria does is scam the EU out of money. I'm fine with that since its a sham to begin with. That being said the people that founded this thing have been hell bent on erasing the native Europeans from the outset.
You aren't going to "reform" any organization that has an unelected "council" that makes all the real decisions with a rubber stamp "parliament" that's there for show

The fit is also unnatural. If any measure of unity is to be achieved there should be a med union, a northern union, and a slav union. Military cooperation and defensive pacts a la NATO minus burgers and the roaches signed between the 3

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Lovely thread.
But EU has alfeady collapsed friends.
1,0 dollar = 1,0 eur
Euro currency is just for winter paper firestarter.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

If it rids us of the parasites from africa & asia then so be it.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

This. So much this.

Attached: 1540922904622.png (386 KB, 720x398)

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

1,0 dollar = 1,0 eur
What are you talking about buddy?

Attached: Capture.png (334 KB, 1029x531)

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=EUR&To=USD

The second currency of the world is in FREEFALL but its not even mentioned in the news.
Think about it.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

no mexicans in the low end and chinese and indians in the upper end

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

I see 1,0
UH OH NO IM WRONG
THERE IS 1,00000000009 YIKESSS

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Yeah, and Indians are absolutely totally and exclusively an american thing, and don't exist in England. Its those damned balkanites.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

She

You can see the dead fetus on the corner

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

would electing far-right parties even help at this point, or is everything in Europe controlled by (((bureaucrats)))?

William Carter
William Carter

Come back when it's actually at 1,00000 to 1,00000 and not 1,00000 to 1,09907

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

would electing far-right parties even help at this point
voting ever did anything

Attached: 1551283825.png (208 KB, 512x512)

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

There is no frefall here economically illiterate dumbass. Pic related is a bullish wedge.
EUR/USD would have bottomed out months ago if those Anglocunts decided what they want and fucked off already.

Attached: 2019-09-24-10-28.png (58 KB, 1803x931)

William Brown
William Brown

Far-right and any right are jews.
Every single of them!
Prove me wrong if you dare.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

it is not reformable unity is important but we should find another way

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

national parliaments are almost non sovereign already, it doesn't matter
democracy is just a jewish meme
however, rallying around identitarian groups is never a bad thing for when the collapse hits

Attached: 61fddf0557d8fc29eb20ca9873400f29.jpg (1.08 MB, 2400x1350)

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

Are you fucking kidding me. Dont be such a nigger the slovenian is right.
Your economy is tanking and there is nothing to do to save it. When you go. We go. and the boogaloo will commence.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

People are waking up
1% growth per month on average
This is gonna be great

Attached: Screenshot-20190924-071421-Samsung-Internet.jpg (818 KB, 1080x2220)

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

There's not much trust in the US but there's no other option.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

prove me wrong if you dare
Höcke and his wing aren't

Attached: DUo5Vb8XkAAwkah.jpg (214 KB, 1200x1126)

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Idiot.The banks have already limited buying dollars to 100$ per day by person.
MONTH AGO
I hope you have a lot of money in EUROS

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

I mean, look at everything we've got already. Rapes, terrorism, violence everywhere. But yeah people have still SOME euros to eat (less and less though). Besides it costs white people more and more to get far from the diversity (even though most of them won't admit it's the reason). So maybe a big crisis could help in that way.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Yes! Now imagine the scenario where even that trust goes away.

David Clark
David Clark

Mfw they're talking about potential blackouts due to Germany fucking up the power supply
Mfw I've been wanting a long term blackout for some time now and have quite some plans in store

Attached: if-only.gif (801 KB, 450x270)

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Anti AAmissile

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

omg is she ok?

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

It's just like the end of communism, they're doubling down since they feel and know it's going bad for them. So it will get fucking worse before the end.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

Rapes, terrorism, violence everywhere.
This is overblown honestly. Outside London, Paris and Berlin, Europe is still pretty safe and the biggest risk you run into is gypsy pickpocketing.
The average normie is much more concerned with his living standards visibly declining with each passing decade. If they crack down on meat and air travel it might well be the last straw.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

rolling brownouts
bad sign

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

What is gold what is silver

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Sure,sure.Somebody is pumping bilions IN just to prevent EUR to collapse but that is of course NORMAL procedure of any currency.kys
Im sorry for your money man, its gone.
Nobody can buy shit now.We are on lockdown.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

It was vice versa commies tryed "Reconstruction, Democracy, Free Speach" with their last breaths.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Nobody can buy shit now.We are on lockdown.
What does that even mean, you brainwashed cultist? Nothing is on lockdown, especially in Slovenia, even Greece ended theirs.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Democracy works, it just has to be limited to land-owning men who pay taxes and have children. If you look closely enough at the US you can see that as voting rights increase so too does degeneracy. Universal voting rights are what allow Jews to infiltrate a society.

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Attached: Coomer-1.png (193 KB, 1545x869)

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Well if Europe goes like America. They will continue to give free hand outs to blacks. They will anchor down the entire population with debt. and it’ll just keep going. they can keep adding debt forever. Apperentally

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Jesus.I imagine all those muslim mafia clan bosses sitting on milions of euros....finding out they are sitting on worthles shit.....imagine the rage/revenge/Aaaalllaaaaaaa..

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Some translation for the chronology of happenings:
1. Vorlauf
1. Forerun
a) Allgemeines Geschehen
a) General events
Wiedervereinigung Deutschlands (?)
Reunification of Germany
USA werden in einen Nahostkonflikt verwickelt
USA gets tangled up in a middle-east conflict
Kommunismus in der Sowjetunion scheitert (Juni 1991)
Communism within the Soviet Union fails (June 1991)
Stationierungsstreitkräfte der USA und UdSSR ziehen ab
Troops from the USA and USSR pull out of the middle-east
Bundeswehr wird reduziert
German Army gets reduced (funding, etc.)
Schwere Unruhen auf dem Balkan, besonders in Jugoslawien
Heavy conflicts in the Balkan regions, especially Yugoslavia (Yugoslav Wars)
Wirtschaftskrise im Westen, neue Steuern
Economic crisis in the West, new taxes (possibly 2008)

YOU ARE HERE

Weltweiter Börsen- und Bankencrash
World wide stock market and banking crash
Handlungsunfähigkeit der westlichen Regierungen
Western governments are unable to act
Krieg/Unruhe im Osten Afrikas
War/Conflict in the east of Africa
Rußland gewinnt Einfluß auf die Ölregion
Russia wins influence in oil regions (middle-east)
Abfall der Katholiken von Rom, Kirchenspaltung
Apostasy of Catholics in Rome, new schism
Verfolgung von Priestern in Italien und Frankreich
Persecution of priests in Italy and France
Terroristischer Sprengstoffanschlag auf Hochhäuser im Zentrum New Yorks mit verheerenden Folgen
Terrorist bomb attack in New York City with catastrophic consequences
Krise im Innern der Bundesrepublik bis zum verdeckten Bürgerkrieg
Crisis within Germany which leads to a "hidden" (?) civil war

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

NORMAL procedure of any currency
In 2019 it is. Come back when you have at least basic economic knowledge.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Nah mate. She's fucked.

Brody Green
Brody Green

As long as there is trust in USA people will buy USD
trust in USA

Its not trust that keeps the usd going
Its psychopaths raining down tomahawk missiles on anyone that sells oil in something other than USD that keeps the show going
Up until recently anyone that tried got shoa'd
Now Iran is challenging the US balls out and basically there isn't shit the US can do about it (never underestimate the retards here for trying)
Fuck dude we couldn't even pull off gay ops in Venezuela, think about that
The days of CIA color revolutions are over
The days of infinity force projection are over
China and Russia are strong enough to keep the gay ops in their corner of the world at bay, Syria proved that
When Obama started pushing the envelope with Iran, Russia and China both openly said something to the effect "If you bomb Tehran, you bomb Moscow and Beijing"

Combine that with:
The extreme internal instability that's essentially a cold civil war
Inverted/flat bond yields
150 billion in direct market injections (in the last 48 hours)
Repo rate temporarily hitting 10%
Housing market starting to decline

My guess is they'll do whatever talmudic magic they can to keep it together until after the election. At this point Trump is the devil they know and his son in law runs the show, they'll pull the plug after.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

You aren't going to "reform" any organization that has an unelected "council" that makes all the real decisions with a rubber stamp "parliament" that's there for show

This. Fuck the EU and the bootlicking dopes who defend it.
They project their thought that "a big organization should unite Europe" onto the EU and think that is the only way to do it. The EU is destroying that continent.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

i've been attacked with knives two times this year alone
maybe it's overblown if you live as a neet between two mountains, for the majority of the people however, the threat is real
it doesn't work, democracy is the rule of capital, you anglos really need to let go of this shitty idea

Attached: Otto-von-Bismarck-5552.jpg (30 KB, 270x289)

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Damn, how do you get out of such situations?

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

When you notice pic related was pregnant

Attached: 1562024435551.gif (780 KB, 325x203)

Robert King
Robert King

Lads I'm seriously freaking out.
I'm about to move to the Netherlands from Australia, to live closer to my family.
All my money is in paypal in AUD. Am I fucked if I convert it to EURO now?
Once I've moved, I've got 5 years to move back to Australia to retain my PR visa. So I've always got that backup option.
Financially, should I convert my funds from AUD to USD and get paid in USD while working in the Netherlands?

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

It means:
You fellow citizen can buy with euros 100$ every 24hours.
So...if you have 100.000eur your money is gone.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Democracy is rule of women. Abolish women's right to vote and it could work.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

the first time i couldn't do anything as i was outnumbered, so i suffered an injury which fortunately wasn't lethal as the knife bounced off of my rib bone
the other time i could successfully disarm the guy until the police arrived

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

And by gone, you mean reduced to 99.998? Until several years from now, when its 102.032?
Do you perhaps come from the //boards.4channel.org/biz/ school of not understanding trade?

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

LoL youre coming to NL? I wanted to move down under.
Stay the fuck away from here bro.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Australia is fucked in its own way, it will be a chicom colony soon

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Protip: Put it in Silver and Gold coins. Because those are the only protection you will have when a currency defaults.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

nah bro, not in France, you now have big Clockwork Orange type of violence by diversity in "middle" cities, and gangs making war to each other just like in Burgerland. And Macron wants to put rapefugees everywhere. So between that and the yellow vest that has become a commie/antifa shitshow... Feels more and more like a nightmare.

Juan Long
Juan Long

Am I fucked if I convert it to EURO now?
No. You'll in fact profit. AUD is in decline.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

suffered an injury which fortunately wasn't lethal as the knife bounced off of my rib bone
Fucking lucky.

the other time i could successfully disarm the guy until the police arrived
Nice.

Was it migrants or turk/arab niggers?

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

You probably shouldn't have been so intolerant.

David Carter
David Carter

an unelected "council"
said unelected "council" is made up of the elected national leaders of each member state, you brittabloid reading dumbass.
If you're talking about the commission, as implied through your lambasting of the parliament, then that commission's president is chosen by the council and elected by the parliament, and all other commission members are from the member states that must pass a test.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Let me guess:
Create a crisis, use it as a pretext to make emergency changes, possibly to seize power.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

all other commission members are from the member states that must pass a test.
Oh a TEST
Well why didn't you say so!
That removes any doubt about their legitimacy!

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

It's pointless to argue.
If EU was any more democratic nothing would ever be done.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

aren't both groups migrants? kek
the first were arabs, afghans, typical middle east kanaken the second was a single congo nigger
heh by the way both conflicts started because "gibs me dat cigarette whyte boi"

Attached: tenor.gif (9 KB, 220x220)

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

aren't both groups migrants? kek
True

heh by the way both conflicts started because "gibs me dat cigarette whyte boi"
Classic

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Lads I'm seriously freaking out.
Over Jow Forums shitposts LMAO
According to this place the economy was about to crash any moment now for the last 10 years, and war was about to break out any moment now for more than that.
How new can you be?

William Morgan
William Morgan

You dont understand.
Euro currency is DEAD.Its like a human in coma keept alive by a machine.
NOBODY BELIVE IN EU ANYMORE!
People just waiting for media to officialy CALL IT DEAD

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

they get real pissy if you tell them "no" kek
i mean look these animals in the eyes and tell me those are meant to live among us
you can't

Attached: migrants.jpg (159 KB, 800x420)

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

A few elections won’t change 30 years of institutions.

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

I'm an oldfag dating back to 2005.
I just get easily paranoid.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

You don't understand.
You are wrong. You've been doomsaying for years. You've been wrong for years. The euro has been worth a dollar +/- a tenth for all your life.

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

muslim eussr

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Why does it have to have so many 3 cup tricks just to be "democratic". This entire scheme is there to give the illusion of solidarity to pure wind, create more meme jobs to parasite off the taxpayer and put layers between what people want and what actually gets done.

No wonder so many British politicians betrayed the Brexit vote, going to the EU is a dream job where they can do fuckall, get a fortune and appear as learned statesmen and I'm sick of this bloodsucking tick shitting up the continent.

Says a whole lot that they still feel one of their greatest achievements is getting all the phone chargers to be the same. Thanks guys, was really worth trillions and pozzing the continent. Not as arrogant and stupid though as saying it's the reason there hasn't been another european war.

Attached: 1460196615024.png (260 KB, 1024x512)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Atleast explain it properly.
Currencies only hold 7 properties of money which holds 8
the 8th that currencies lack are the store of value. Due to 1971 the store of value shifted from money to real estate. Thats why the real estate sector is inflating like a big ass bubble. The loans of people do not grow the same way, which will end in that people will A) Over set their mortgage B) Dont take on debt.
The whole world economy turns on debt. No more debt = no more economy and world how we now it now.
Currencies do not garuantee purchasing power, because the can print unlimited money and increase the pool and by doing so devaluating saved money(Like pensions/savings etc etc) this will make people spend their money faster and not saving at all. This will result in higher prices and more money created. End result = global crisis due to hyperinflation.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Ha ha ha
I remember people like you in jugoslavia colapse.
1989-IT WILL NEVER COLLAPSE YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS FOR TEN YEARS NOW!!DOOMSAYERS!
Aaaaand it colapsed.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Yugoslavia had already been the record holder for inflation BEFORE it collapsed, you mong. And you can't remember things that happened when you were swimming in a testicle.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

This is not true. The Euro lost more than 40% of its original power. You are wrong. For you its time to read more books

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

lol, of all things they blurred the brand.

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

My yugoslav grandfather's brother shifted his aus savings into one of the government banks of yugoslavia in about 1990.
It's back by the government
And the government can't go bankrupt!
Stupid fucker lmao

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

the only reason we're in the eu is because dogan peevski borisov etc are milking euro funds
the only reason the eu wants us in the eu is to redistribute niggers and wipe us
how retarded is you

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Except eastern economies were mostly creditors and even the USSR had less debt then than the best-performing western economies today. The collapse came BECAUSE of the doomsayers (and other faggots that unironically believed changing the paint on the gov't hq would improve anything at all)

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

I agree.
Just one thing is bothering me.
Why didnt EU go to inflation? Why did ECB keept euro so powerful?
This was done on purpose becuse I cant find any logic in killing your own economy and demographics...

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

You too are wrong. Euro started it's life at 0.85 USD so it's 20% higher of it's original power.
It has lost roughly 50% of it's all time highs though and is at the moment undervalluated and has been for the last decade.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

But you still able to sell government bonds with negative!! percent rate. It means belief in long term stability of euro is strong af and stronger than in dollar.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

I was talking about a Dutch perspective. I agree that its better for most of Europe when you compare it to the USD. I wasnt clear enough.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

Democracy works, it just has to be limited to land-owning men who pay taxes and have children

Needs to be more limited than that
We've tried that in the past, and it's been subverted

4 reqs, must meet all 4
Only works in context of a country that has a mandatory military basic training (not service) for all able bodied males. This would exist mainly to beat the soi out of urbanites and teach men basic skills their fathers/grandfathers would have taught them 2 generations ago.
1. Passes training no issue (no awol)
2. Owns land outright, not a (((mortgage))) owner
3. Has produced children in a marriage
4. Passes 1 time test much harder than current burger naturalization test (most native born burgers couldn't pass current test as is)

In this way every voter would be a
Soldier
Land owner
Father
Roughly above 115 IQ
This would ensure every voter had a stake in the present and the future
While not impossible, it would be very hard to subvert men such as these. 50x harder than our current system
Without the basic training you could have soi men that can vote
Without the IQ filter you can have grug brains that are easily gas lit
The other reqs outside land ownership ensure that its not just the rich who can vote (like the early US, not many owned land)
The general difficulty of these requirements would make only those interested in whats going on go vote. No more "uh its election day, guess I'll go vote, guess I'll read the amendments when I get there, wait, who's running for sheriff"

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Because they couldnt. Most of the Western Countries are smarter than shitstained countries.
They would panick the markets because they would know what the fuck was up. So they couldnt do the inflation. Basicly mass psychology. But since they didnt, NOW they are really fucked.

It wasnt logic at all, its just greed and stupidness. Its the famous phrase;"This time we got it under control"

Leo Young
Leo Young

all that gore
Underage newfag detected, it's always the same who need to cope for their NEW with beeing extra edgy

Attached: Dredd.jpg (9 KB, 255x242)

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

In a decade or so. You all need to lay off the escapist doom fantasies. I wish for the system to collapse just as much as anyone else, however, it needs to be noted that at this point in time, things are still way too stable for anything signifcant to happen. People are still doing too good.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Whatcha think about that pasta talking about how the Jews would be willing to start WW3 just to keep their grip on America, or too many burger goyims know about them, and they want to drag America into a war that will wreck it while riding high on their new golems(Russia and China)?

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

If you really think this will last longer than 10 years you are not well educated. I agree that neg int rate bonds can be profitable in the short term. But it just fucks over your longer term.
Also adding that when you start doing this the more plebs of the society do not understand this at all and will start thinking that the gubermunt is working against them.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

It doesn't matter if you don't take internal inflation into account.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

A new soviet union that siphons european resources and money to america and israel.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

This is just you internalizing your fears of potentially losing your comforts of modernity and/or your life itself.
At this point, Reform, without a large scale collapse/calamity is near impossible. Chaos is a prerequisite for change. The alternative is a slow boil, and your genocide.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

more than 200 high-casualty events were stopped.
where?

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

People are still doing too good.
Dude, if the economy collapse then people will not be "doing too good" anymore and from what it looks like we are headed straight at it. It's not about when revolt or anything like that happens. The next step is economic collapse.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

I was 14 years old.
Dinar was the currency.
NO FUCKING WAY DINAR AND JUGOSLAVIA WOULD EVER COLLAPSE!THIS WOULD BE WAR!
NOBODY WANTS WAR!DOOMSAYERS SHUT UP!
Aaaaaand it colapsed.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Fuck off get your gibs elsewhere.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

It's a confederation with nation states having all the power, not a federation where all nation states are just subservient to an almighty federal government. Proof: Brexit is still happening, despite the entirety of the UK bumbling around and being incompetent at everything, even at being allowed to leave peacefully.
Not that this should concern you as some dork living in Australia, where you have other problems like being chink'd.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

"Democracy is talking itself to death. The people do not know what they want; they do not know what is the best for them. There is too much foolishness, too much lost motion. Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day."
t. Mussolini
and he's right

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

Someone will buy negative bunds in only two situations
1. He believes that other currency will significantly fall relative to euro.
2. He is forced by law/taxation

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

And now you're 15.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Anyone else see the baby?

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Why didnt EU go to inflation?
Typo? If I understood corectly, why didn't EU go for higher inflation?
If so, this is exactly what ECB is doing.
Problem lies, we're all living in USD world (reserve currency and shit) and whenever USD is strong, the world's inflation is weak and the whole world is trugling with their economies. And vice versa, whenever USD is weak, the whole world magically recovers and has normal inflation and strong economic growth.
Why did ECB keept euro so powerful?
They don't. Draghi repeatedly said central banks have agreement to not interfere with foreign exchange. Same goes with FED.

tl;dr: the world is in shit and has been since 2009 because USD is simply too strong.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

source: my ass
Like I said before, I want this whole Jewish system to come crashing down just as much as you do. That being said, there's no point in fapping to some doom porn that isn't going to come true.
The system will collapse, but certainly not from one day to another and probably not due to economic reasons, but rather because the (((BRD))) becomes ungovernable due to ethnic and religious conflicts.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

What gibs? EU money for agriculture, for products that are then exported to Norway? Nobody is giving ME money, retard.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

millions of videos and people saying economy is fucked, great depression coming
no advice on how to prepare unless you are already well wnough to own land and housing
Yay. I am fucked

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Meh, shitalians are too incompetent at anything regarding politics to be taken seriously. Italy during the world war was so inept and bad, Germany was being dragged down by it all the time. And then the Italians kept switching sides all the time.
A guy who died by being hanged by his feet is not really somebody who's ideas matter.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

and probably not due to economic reasons
Look at your Deutsch Bank...

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

11.October.2019
This is it friends.

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

All around europe.
Europol has put out charts and statistics.

Small scale terrorist attacks still happen, and many people are getting killed. They don't make the news because they are framed as homicide, manslaughter. They are, regardless, small-scale.

The major casualty-events have all be thwarted so far. Mosques full of firearms, grenades, ammo. Welfare housing projects full of AK-47s, TOWs, HE grenades, the works.

No-go-zones are still full of weapons. The police can literally not go in. They'd need a major operation of several precincts and there's no political will to follow through.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Which will be bailled out if push comes to shove.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

He will buy it because he thinks the int rate will go even lower. If it doesnt go lower. you are throwing away money.

Force = not an argument. Everything can result in force.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

No, you just don't know how retarded totalitarism is. Take all retardness of democracy and multiply by infinity. Democracy is only worse during wartime. This is why there was institution of temporary dictator in ancient world.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

eurusd has been going down

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

fucking invadors all around non EU countries as well. they fucking make buildings for them here...all damn males in military age. Death to them and those who accomodate them.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

but rather because the (((BRD))) becomes ungovernable due to ethnic and religious conflicts
Absolutely delusional. That will never happen as long as the German Michel can move to a nice white city or Dorf, send his kids to private school and as long as he has his job or Rente. The reasons for conflict will be firstly economical. The grouping within conflict will be ethnical and ideological.

11.October.2019
NOOOO, too early I still need the few extra weeks to get my stuff ready for surviving the coming times.

Attached: 1553341076508.jpg (147 KB, 750x546)

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

him being weak doesn't mean he was wrong about democracy though
obviously, monarchy is the only just rule

Adam James
Adam James

which countries are concerned ? France and UK seem to be the most

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Him being weak and pathetic means that he was wrong about everything retroactively, even the things that ought to be true.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Retard if he thinks rate will go even lower he can just store cash. What prevents it are regulations. But if someone has roubles for exemple and expect them to fail miserably he can buy euro bonds with even negative rate no problem.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Systems are always ruled by whomever has the most perceived "power".
Democracy in practice is simply balkanizing the people for easier control, so it's no longer "the people" but "the party" being represented.
And when every party despite their stated ideology work towards the same goal, it's easy to understand that it's all a charade.
Humans are not complex creatures, and democracy has already been shown to be easily dismantled anyway. Just look at the correlation between funding and winning an election, likewise look up "guided democracy".

Humans are too simple to achieve ideal democracy, it only serves to divide the people against themselves.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Whatcha think about that pasta talking about how the Jews would be willing to start WW3 just to keep their grip on America, or too many burger goyims know about them, and they want to drag America into a war that will wreck it while riding high on their new golems(Russia and China)?

I have no doubts they're willing to start WW3, but we simply don't have the population or internal cohesion/stability to do it
Most urbanite men are too weak and effeminate to hold a rifle let alone face a Ruski in open battle
Then there's all the fatties running around, I don't think a bunch of Amerifats in walmart scooters will be effective as a Schwere Panzer Abteilung
There are very capable men, namely country boys that aren't fat. They are no bs some of the finest warriors on the planet. Most of them have been shooting/hunting/doing shit innawoods since they were old enough to stand. There just aren't millions upon millions we can kit up in an instant like there was in the previous world wars
Then there's the "new Americans", who's loyalties will be somewhere between divided to non compliant

I think if I was a yid looking at all this I'd send the US off into 1 final war before it collapses. Why not (from their perspective)? We're fucked either way, this bitch ain't holding together. While I don't think the US could take Iran out we could certainly cause them pain and trouble. This buys Israel precious time
While its expendable goyim slaves go and die in another meaningless war they'll be working on making deals with the new world powers on the block to continue their existence

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

obviously, monarchy is the only just rule
Lmao, grass was greener in old times.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Sternly stating things known to be total bullshit doesn't suddenly make them true, must be some German DNA in you that is being bamboozled again by the propaganda.

The EU sucks, you're a brainlet (and are upset about the size of your penis), just accept it.

Attached: 1465883248183.gif (2.95 MB, 450x251)

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

Calling me a retard lel. You just dont get it. He willnot store it in cash because it doesnt work for him. It just sits there. Also the inflation is still going. Every year the cash that sits there will lose 2% of its value.
So again the only reason why you would want to take neg int rate bonds is because you expect it to go lower. There is no other reason.

Regulations done by the government regarding these topics will not result in a long life for the government.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Yes we all know The Eternal Anglo fears the EU, you can stop your crying now. We'll take care of it not you.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Some more translation for the chronology of happenings:
b) Vorzeichen des Kriegsjahres
b) Signs of the year before the war (WW3)
Man entdeckt einen Planetoiden, dessen Bahn die der Erde kreuzt
Man will discover a planetoid which path will cross the one of earth
Außergewöhnlich milder Winter
A weirdly mild winter
Innenpolitische Lage in Italien und Frankreich ist außer Kontrolle
Innerpolitical situation in Italy and France will go out of control
Straßenkämpfe in Paris, die Stadt brennt
Street battles in Paris, the (whole?) city burns
NATO handlungsunfähig
NATO unable to act
Krise im östlichen Mittelmeerraum um Israel
Crisis in eastern Mediterranean Basin by Israel
Scheitern von Friedensgesprächen
Peace talks fail
Rußland besetzt Iran/Irak/Türkei
Russia occupies Iran/Iraq/Turkey
Zweiter Golfkrieg
2nd Gulf War
Aufmarsch von Flottenverbänden im Mittelmeer
Deployment of several fleets in the Mediterranean Basin
Krisenkonferenz auf dem Balkan kurz vor Feldzugsbeginn
Crisis conference in the Balkan region right before Russia's attack on central Europe
Mord am Dritten Hochgestellten
Murder of the third VIP

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Dont worry.You still got time.
11.October is where all the ((leaders)) are gona start to have meetings for PEOPLE MONEY SOLUTION because the euro collapse.
21.june.2020 USA bombs Iran
Milions of Iran ((refugees)) start attacking germany.

2021 East germany calls for independence.It becomes jewish protectorat.BRD becomes all religion state ((lead)) by muslims.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

You fucking retarded. Imagine not understanding that if inflation eats 2% of your cash it will eat 2+0.5% of your negative bond.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

rolling blackouts
Bruh my GF lives in a fucking third world nation and even they don't get that shit anymore. What the fuck are the germans doing?

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Yeah, france is the most risk-prone, followed by sweden and the UK, then belgium and germany, followed by the netherlands, spain and italy.

Greece might have had zero islamic terrorist attacks, but 27 ISIS members have been arrested in Greece. So, we either caught them before they instigated an attack in greece or before they moved into western europe. Regardless, greece has been beyond lucky these past years - all the terrorists basically pass through us or italy.

Just this summer a Mosque was raided in sweden and they recovered close to 200 firearms and 6,000 rounds of ammo.
We have all heard about the grenade attacks in sweden, right? Thing is, due to legislation over there, grenade attacks are more sensical than gun attacks. They net them less time in prison. This devolved into gang warfare being waged by grenade attacks.
The gov't in a desperate attempt to control the situation, issued a "grenade buy-back amnesty", I shit you not. They would buy-back literal grenades, and not prosecute the people that had them. The police commissioner stated they'd recovered under 1000 explosives - less than 1% of what is estimated to be in circulation.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Milions of Iran ((refugees)) start attacking germany.

2021 East germany calls for independence.It becomes jewish protectorat.BRD becomes all religion state ((lead)) by muslims.
Where did you get that part from?

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1564005485328.png (144 KB, 928x1200)

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

yes i agree germany must ruin the rest of europe.

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

Then there's all the fatties running around, I don't think a bunch of Amerifats in walmart scooters will be effective as a Schwere Panzer Abteilung

kek, would be great to watch. they have been weakening their own golems to keep control that they can't even use them to win wars.

David Morales
David Morales

These psychopaths in our elite honestly don't care.

Cluster B is the worst thing on this planet.
There is nothing worse.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

I think you understood me wrong. Anyway im done talking to you. You may think what you like

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

WASTED

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

2. Verlauf des Krieges
a) Frühsommer
Der Papst flieht aus Rom
ehehehehe it's Barbarossa again, isn't it?
HEIL DIR IM KAISERREICH!

Attached: 3252352.jpg (185 KB, 1600x1200)

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Not all "democracies" are the same
What you all are doing is equivocating full franchise modern globo homo democracy with a very limited franchise democracy
This would be the same as saying "Socialism failed in the USSR, therefore national socialism would fail"

Rome as a republic was based
Why?
Because only real fucking men could decide what happened
Was there still an elite? Yes, you'll never get rid of that
Was there still corruption? Yes, you'll never get rid of that
At least the elites of the Roman republic, generally, acted in the interest of their people. The corruption pales in comparison to today
Same could be said of the early American republic. It was pretty fucking good until the early 1900s. Then the franchise was expanded so wahmens and negroes could vote, and bam, we get into 2 world wars, subvert all of Europe, homo up literally everything, infinty gibs, infinity (non euro) immigration
Even die Schweiz. Before wahmens being able to vote (70s for most cantons, based Appenzell held out until the 90s) was an incredible place. Still is in many respects, but the rot is setting in

I don't think any of these examples had voting standards nearly as stringent as what I propose. I don't think any country in history has, please educate me if I'm wrong.
No system is totally subversion proof, but hindsight is 20/20 and we can improve upon what was built before

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

2. Verlauf des Krieges
2. Course of the War
a) Frühsommer
a) early Sumemr
Russische Truppen besetzen Jugoslawien und Griechenland
Russian troops occupy Yugoslavia and Greece
Einmarsch der russischen Truppen nach Norditalien mit Stoßrichtung Südfrankreich
Invasion of Russian troops towards north Italy with course set on south France
Der Papst flieht aus Rom
The pope flees out of Rome
Truppenverbände der Russen besetzen den Norden Skandinaviens.
Russian troops occupy the northern regions of Scandinavia

Damit:
Therefore:
Abschluß der Flankensicherung des Angriffs in Europa
Flanks properly secured for an attack on Europe
Deutschland und Frankreich sind isoliert, ebenso die übrigen Staaten im Zentrum Europas.
Germany and France are now isolated as are other states located in central Europe
Letzte Versuche, den Konflikt zu begrenzen und Friedenshoffnungen
Last attempts to resolve the conflict and hopes for peace
Bürgerkriegsähnliche Zustände in Italien und Frankreich
Civil war like conditions in Italy and France

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

I study the 30years reset pill.
Its the most interesting thing and you will be not called crazy!I tested it on some tough people.Amazing.They actualy listened.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Thats already happening . Trump lowered corporate taxes. USA corporations don't need to be there for cheap taxes now.. They will move production to India.

Attached: Howdy.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

I study the 30years reset pill.
Still doesn't explain where you got the prediction that Iran will attack Germany and that there'll be an "Islamic State" within Germany.

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

Rome fell pretty quick
HRE lastet a thousand years

Attached: 1525245757608.jpg (57 KB, 820x1024)

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

I've read about the 30 years reset a bit. Can you summurize what you know?
What do you mean with tough people?

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Oh yeah, by the way, the Supreme Court in the UK has decided that proroguing the parliament was illegal.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Ignore that Swiss guy using a US VPN. Cowards like him don't ever matter.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Wow, there's actually a pattern. Any source on it or did you make it up? If so, nice.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

Medkit with the breaking news, was just reading it.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

whodis?

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

And there I was, thinking there wil be two more weeks without UK politics being shoved up my ass.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

kek, would be great to watch. they have been weakening their own golems to keep control that they can't even use them to win wars

I think the plan was to weaken us so by the time we realized we were being replaced there wouldn't be enough real men around to do anything
They fucked up in a few major ways
First they started dancing on our grave before we were dead, now too many have noticed whats going on
Second the internet and the subsequent loss of narrative control via the MSM blindsided them
I think this is why they're hitting the panic button and there's a house subcommittee meeting every month with the ADL on "white supremism" trying to figure out how they're gonna get big tech to censor even more than they are now
Also the DHS deprioritizing Islamic terror and putting "white supremist terror" at the top of the list

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Nothing habbened in 1960. It was unbelievable boom actually.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Still doesn't explain where you got the prediction that there'll be an "Islamic State" within Germany.
Lmao take one look around you, krautbro. See what's going on in front of your very own eyes.

James Perry
James Perry

That's just jammer ossies being jämmerlich all the time.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

what about gdr's wall though, certainly was a big event in the cold war history

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

Information whic are avaliable.
There are more then 6000 legal mosques
In BRD today! They are gona build or just legalize 6000 more till 2024!
And when mosque is build on foreign land it must be protected by force.
So I would call Germany today an ISLAMIC STATE.Iran just gona send ((refugees)) to clean the areas to shia and sunni like in Lebanon.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Minor unimportant event shadowed by Congo crysis.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

sure lets censor the shirt but not the gore

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

First 3000 US marines landed in Vietnam.
LSD was realesed into population
Itd

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

You are letting some false nostalgic vision based on ignorance cloud reality from your mind.
Rome as a republic was a fucking mess with constant riots and balkanized factions constantly pulling and tearing at it, the title of dictator was invented specifically because it was such a shitty system unable to answer to a crisis.
Getting conquered by Caesar was the best thing that happened to that shit.

What the fuck are you on about?
27 BC – 1453 AD

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Rome fell pretty quick
Rome as a republic lasted from 509 BC to 47BC
I think that was a pretty damn good run if you ask me
HRE lastet a thousand years
Quite the irrelevant example
The HRE was a shitstorm of brother wars and corruption
There have certainly been worse places to be in history, but there have been better. I'd hardly call a place that has electors that inherit their position by birth and divine right anything close to the requirements I listed
Ignore that Swiss guy using a US VPN. Cowards like him don't ever matter.
Ich bin kein Bergjude

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Nothimg to do with economy.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Ich bin kein Bergjude
Then you're never allowed to use anything swiss related in your posts, even if it's positive. Only Swiss are allowed to do so, because Switzerland is a superior country of rich people.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

No way. These things take lots of time, I give it a minimum of 5 years before the major players in the EU (France and Germany) break away. Italy will probably exit sooner than that. I am certain that the EU will break up, it's just a matter of how much time it's going to take. The Euro will definitely be going away since it's the reason why a lot of the countries in the EU have been doing so shit economically.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

They would buy-back literal grenades, and not prosecute the people that had them
literally a woman gov

William Nelson
William Nelson

cringe

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

b) Hochsommer
b) High/Mid Summer
Überraschender Angriff der Russen auf das Zentrum Europas mit drei Armeen:
Surprising attack of Russians storming the center of Europe with 3 armies.
Norddeutsche Tiefebene in Richtung Niederrhein
North German plains with course towards Lower Rhine
Durch Sachsen /Thüringen in Richtung Köln
Through Saxony/Thuringia with course towards Cologne
Durch Tschechien in Richtung Oberrhein in das Elsaß und Richtung Besancon/Lyon
Through Czechia with course towards Upper Rhine, Alsace and Lyon
Zerstörung Frankfurts a.M. und Teilen des Ruhrgebietes
Destruction of Frankfurt and parts of the Ruhr area
Rote Truppen erreichen die Kanalküste
Red troops arrive at the English Channel
Truppenlandungen in Alaska und Kanada
Troop landings in Alaska and Canada
Französische Truppen treten zum Gegenangriff an
French troops get ready for a counter attack
Polen kämpft an der Seite des Westens
Poland fights together with the west
US-Luftstreitkräfte, vermutlich aus dem Nahen Osten, trennen entlang einer Linie Stettin – Prag – Schwarzes Meer mit einer …chemischen Barriere die erste strategische Staffel des Angreifers von der zweiten und den Reserven sowie von seinem Nachschub
US-Airforce, probably coming from the middle-east, create a line from Prague to Szczecin ... a chemical barrier which will cut of Russian troops and supply
Schlachten bei Lyon und Köln, etwas später, Mitte August, bei Ulm: Der Angriff der Roten ist gescheitert
Battles in Lyon and Cologne, somewhat later, in the middle of August at Ulm: The attack of the reds failed
Einsatz von Atomsprengkörpern, z.B. auf Paris, Prag, London, Münster, Ulm und viele andere Städte
Deployment of nuclear bombs, for instance on Paris, Prague, London, Muenster, Ulm and many other cities.
China besetzt den Osten Rußlands
China occupies the east of Russia

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Don't forget that the church likes the states ass and pretty much abolished anything Christian.

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

Take pills

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

You might want to look into the prophecies of siener van Rensburg (south african boer prophet)

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

scribd.com/doc/110161554/PROPHECIES-by-Siener-Van-Rensburg

Deze?

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

French troops get ready for a counter attack
Your nonscence is absolutely unrealistic

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

I work quite well without any pills, thank you.
Being this butthurt

I've read those too. Very interesting and quite accurate.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

truth

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

I'm in Frankfurt rn visiting friends, place looks like South Africa compared to my last visit in 1999.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

(((DEMOCRATICS))) ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 123235634634213.jpg (152 KB, 900x1169)

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

hurrdurr shit that happened nearly 100 years ago
relevant today

stfu swiss jew

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

frankfurt is the second worst place to be in fren, right after berlin

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

They're also incompetent today. Proof: Salvini.
Some things are just a constant in the universe.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

c) Herbst
c) Fall
Weltweite Naturkatastrophen von kosmischen Ausmaßen, ausgelöst durch einen Himmelskörper
Worldwide natural catastrophes with cosmic dimensions caused by a celestial body
Weltweite Erdbeben
Worldwide earthquakes
Massensterben der Menschheit
Mass extinction of humanity
Veränderungen des Küstenverlaufs durch Hebungen und Senkungen der Erdkruste
Changes of coastal processes due to tectonic changes
Polsprung – Schollenverschiebung - Klimaveränderung
Poleshift - change of climate
Drei Tage Finsternis
The 3 day darkness
Rußland bricht zusammen
Russia collapses
Vernichtungsschlacht in Israel (Armageddon)
Battle of annihilation in Israel (Armageddon)
Revolution in Rußland
Revolution in Russia

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

tldr the rest of the world is getting its shit together and Europe is flailing around shitting its pants.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

they cute

Attached: 2095182a3f90c9f59fa6a4d225a69a68.png (348 KB, 480x640)

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

It's all planned, they are pushing hard left now, so that soon the response is hard right. They this exact trick 100 years ago where tens of millions of euro slaughtered eachother.

May you all be drafted poltards, cheers.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

It's at least since the 70ies that people use the "we need another war" expression, usually referring to stupid problems made big or some snowflake argument. The problem are not boomers (well, they are, but just because they clogged the pension system). The problem are newer LARPers generations, each one more larping than the one before.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

fucking lol, we almost blew ourselves up and every relevant nation had to summon their national guards to squash civil unrest

Isaac James
Isaac James

War is still several years away imo, but things can turn real quick if the masters want it.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Nothing constant in this universe except speed of light.
Imagine this phrases 30 years ago:
France is Algerian colony.
All high tech is produced in China

Connor Young
Connor Young

It is just scratch.I am doctor.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

you are right but what's the alternative? i mean people are just going to ride the wave of this shit forever, we are being corralled.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

But how it is related to the economy? Also "almost" doesn't count.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

salvini is controlled opposition.

Attached: salvinijew.png (507 KB, 765x567)

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

War is "needed" in the sense that a cleansing is needed asap.
Convential war is only useful to the elites.
Physical removal of said elites and of their complicits and pawns (civil war if you need a term, but that's not even the case) is the only thing that could bring actual change.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

god i hate shitskins

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

Kek Russia survives longer than tectonic plates.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

The entirety of the 1st and 2nd world simultaneously imploding to 3rd world tier or lower does not count? Also, if you think the economy was doing fine, check the typical regulations passed then, women being shoved into the workforce so a family could continue to afford existing, the wild nationalization and consolidation of the British and American industries, the pitfalls in Eastern Bloc exports. I haven't even touched the African question

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Russia is eternal. It existed before time itself. May It be praised, hura!

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

You are letting some false nostalgic vision based on ignorance cloud reality from your mind

I never claimed it was perfect
It was strong enough to build a foundation that enabled Rome to go on to be an empire
It was strong enough to knock out Carthage permanently
It was strong enough to despite the chaos, expand and conquer. The momentum from the republic was enough to propel the Empire for some time, much in the same way western civilization is currently coasting off our former greatness
Was there instability? Yes, when you import millions of slaves and expand rapidly there's going to be
Also their first civil war wasn't until 146BC, so a few hundred years until that happened is breddy good by historical standards
Also what are you comparing their stability to?
The Roman Empire? That was arguably a bigger shitshow than the republic
Getting conquered by Caesar was the best thing that happened to that shit
At the time, yes
They did not control the population influx
They expanded too rapidly
There was rampant corruption that had to be routed out
Same mistakes as the early American republic

Like I said before, show me a corruption proof system that lasts in perpetuity
It doesn't exist
So you can try and reinvent the wheel, or you can take something that worked pretty damn well and use the hindsight and knowledge gained through centuries of history and add safeguards to the system

Whats your suggestion
Just a strongman?
Dictator?
Sure you might get someone like /ouruncle that will set shit right as long as he's alive. What comes after?
Look at the Roman empire
Caesar? Great
Augustus? Great
Tiberius? ok
Then? Fucking chaos, coups, civil wars, etc. with a few incredible men sprinkled in what were mostly insane and or incompetent rulers

I'll take the collective judgement of European (or descended from) men that meet my requirements over the whims of an elite that more times than not is unhinged

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Simply bullshit. 60s was a boom in both West and East bloc. This is time when people become able to afford refrigerators, washing machines, TV. Normal individual housing with plumbing n shiet was at last available in USSR. Travel becoming mainstream.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

spain and italy.
really?
can you give some source about it?

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

URA URA URRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: image-(35).jpg (43 KB, 600x710)

Jackson James
Jackson James

?

William Moore
William Moore

Don't kid yourself, technological progress and economic prosperity are soft-linked, NOT hard-linked.

Mass-producable fridges and injection-molded engine blocks became mainstream, but free time - what your
precious Russian leadership at the time called the one true measure of wealth - was shrinking fast. A 5-day work week would not return for another 40 years

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

They bred slaves for thousands of years now, their grip on the world is extremely strong now, it always was but the last 100 years it went into overdrive imo.

No clue how to help slaves that have been blasted with psychological warfare for over a thousand years. The damage from christianity alone is immense, not to mention artifical wars, famines, and all the other schemes they pulled (and still pull to this day).

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

europol.europa.eu/crime-areas-and-trends

James Powell
James Powell

Both prophecies state a russian invasion into Europe and an American-German (Reich) alliance victory.

Siener states that the russians deploy a device in the northsea to engulf london. I dont want to be collateral damage in some nuclear tsunami desu.
West is unsafe. East is unsafe.

God willing the boers will reign supreme so I can have a few acres there.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

what gives it credibility

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

As if washing clothes by hand is free time.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

thank you

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

3. Nachkriegszeit
3. Post war time
a) Unmittelbar
a) directly after
Schwerste Hungersnot weltweit
Extreme famine world wide
Menschheit durch Krieg/Erdbeben/Gifte/Verdursten (!) erheblich dezimiert
Humanity has been severely decimated by war/earthquakes/poisons/thirst
Unsicherheit und Unruhen; Not
Uncertainty and unrest; distress
Bandenkriege und Plünderungen
Gang wars and scavenging
Klima in Europa wird subtropisch
Climate in Europe becomes subtropic
b) Im folgenden Jahr
b) In the following year
Wiederherstellung der öffentlichen Ordnung
Reestablishment of public order
Papst kehrt im Frühjahr nach Rom zurück
Pope returns to Rome in spring
Einigung des deutschen Sprachraums
Agreement of the German-speaking area
Republiken werden Monarchien, z.B. Deutschland, Frankreich, Polen und Ungarn
Republics become Monarchies, for instance Germany, France, Poland and Hungary
Kaiserkrönung im Kölner Dom
New German Kaiser will be crowned in the Cologne Cathedral
Zusammenschluß der skandinavischen Länder sowie Spaniens mit Portugal
Unification of Scandinavian countries as well as Spain and Portugal
c) Weitere Zukunft
c) The future
Reform des Christentums
New and proper reformation of Christianity
Rußland wird christlich
Russia becomes wholly Christian
USA zerfallen in vier Teilstaaten und werden unbedeutend, ebenso wie Rußland
USA will balkanize into 4 states and will loose relevancy like Russia
Europa blüht in einer langen Friedenszeit auf
Europe blooms in a long time of peace
Deutschland in Europa und weltweit in führender Stellung
Germany takes the place as the new world power
d) Fernere Zukunft
d) far future
Erneute Polarität: Europäisch-christliches Abendland gegen arabisch-islamische Welt
Neue Kriege
Polarity: Christianity vs Islam
Zurückdrängen des islamischen Einflusses
War against Islamic influence

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

kek

Attached: 2019-09-18-13-59-01-190963.jpg (885 KB, 2160x2880)

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

fetus

Attached: 1489360612633.jpg (21 KB, 290x301)

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

leaving Australia to come to the Netherlands

you're making a huge mistake

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Oh shit, I didn't even notice that. Fuck

Attached: o.png (345 KB, 695x600)

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Siener states that the russians deploy a device in the northsea to engulf london. I dont want to be collateral damage in some nuclear tsunami desu. West is unsafe. East is unsafe.
If you truly believe in these prophecies then I recommend you to flee to Bavaria, Altötting. According to Irlmaier it'll be one of the safest places during the coming times.

Other prophecies state that Netherlands, Denmark, northern Germany, southern Sweden, southern Norway and England will be absolutely consumed by floods. When the signs appear get ready to move because staying in the Netherlands is a suicide wish.

what gives it credibility
The ones that prophecy what hasn't happened yet of course have no real credibility. But for instance those of Siener/Nicolaas van Rensburg are interesting. He prophesied before the 1st and 2nd world war. He prophesied the wars themselves but also that there'll be third. Alois Irlmaier is somewhat similar but the confirmation of his prophecies or visions were verified differently. Generally it comes down to faith. Christian faith to be exact since almost all of these visions mention Christianity and that it will rise again. From the areas most severely affected in prophecies you can see that nowadays those living in those ares are either Protestant, Orthodox, Muslim, other or not religious at all. The areas with the least suffering are majority Catholic. For instance almost all of the Czech Republic is atheist or something of the sort and Bohemia as it's referred to in prophecy is one of the areas suffering the most insane catastrophes. According to prophecy Bohemia will be completely and absolutely annihilated.

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

but if the economy collapses people will be less welcoming to immigrants. The political climate will shift even more to the right

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

Correct

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Prophecies are just for making you aware of bigger plans. They can become reality. But most of the time are not accurate at all.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Yea, you ll start running once our benevolent jewish leaders import 200 milion people from Africa.
Start thinking about where to run to.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

ok so western europe collapses, forgotten balkan black hand organizations take over, we show you a new world and colonize mars

Attached: light2.png (273 KB, 544x444)

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

there's nowhere left to run.
our jewish overlords made sure for whites to have no safe space left.

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

running
What are you, American?

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

All my money is in paypal
the absolute madman

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

Siener has a proven trackrecord though, and he made the predictions before ww1.
The Boer generals certainly followed his guidance when fighting against the Anglos

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Traitor fight for your Motherland.

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

True

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

It was strong enough to build a foundation that enabled Rome to go on to be an empire
This is true for every empire to have ever existed and therefore means nothing.

It was strong enough to knock out Carthage permanently
Historically acknowledged to be the luckiest break in roman history. Having gotten their shit kicked in in every naval engagement, a storm knocks out a Carthaginian fleet and by what they themselves called a miracle from the gods a quadrireme washed up on the shores of the roman territories.
Attributing circumstance to the success of a system is stupid as fuck.

Some "points" meandering about with no substance
I'll skip addressing those. Feel free to call me a faggot.

Civil war
Not the same definition as it is in modern nation states today.
From antiquity up to around the time liberalism was formulated, the state murdering it's own subjects was not a civil war but "quelling an uprising"
And the romans where famous for quelling their subjects no matter the period.

Some more meandering about generalizing a system into 4 paragraphs
I don't think even you would agree this is fair.
Also, you seem fixated on paralleling the US to antique Rome, maybe argue that as it confuses me.
Rome conquered by placating to the nobility of tribes, taking princes hostage and raising them as citizens in return for luxuries. While resistance was dealt with tyrannical disregard for decency or honor.
The US expanded by capitalizing on the strained relations between european empires at the time.
I don't see the similarity at all.

I don't demand a system to be proven perfect, I argue that any democratic system is inherently hostile to the people it rules over as it pits them against each other. With power residing the the perceived "strongest" this allows for a weaker elite to take hold of the state and pit one segment of the people against the other.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

What's my suggestion
I advocate for a autocracy advised by a technocratic council with the express aim of advancing the people from which it draws it's ranks, a unified people under a wise leader so to speak.
Specifics of how the autocrat is selected I am non-specific about, but this is my basis as I have come to understand politics and human nature.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

literally nothing will happen
nothing ever happens
2008 crash? 99% of people didnt feel it

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Wise leaders don't exist. Autocracy leads to stupid decisions. Democracy leads to no decisions at all. Autocracy is good for war/crisis cause there is need to make some action not necessarily the best one. Democracy is better for peace cause it is less likely to break things up. Btw electing president once in some years is not real democracy. Only Switzerland has something close to real democracy with their referendums.

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Cheap realestate though

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

The Empire was a triple bypass on a dying system. It wasn't some sort of climax of glory.

Charles Price
Charles Price

Pastebin for my posted translations:
pastebin.com/6tPv6WQD

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

If oil gets disrupted then those landowners will need lots of old fashioned labor and you can always take payment in goods rather than money. So get or stay fit if you've got your youth. Other than that looking into the lives of hobos, herders, cowboys, and trappers might be helpful. Even cities have some forage growing between the cracks of sidewalks and animals, like pigeons and worse, will suddenly seem palatable to an urban population if meat prices go through the roof.

It's the old folks that saved all their lives in a system they trusted and have nobody left looking out for them that I fear for.

Attached: Dandelion-Sidewalk-Crack.jpg (67 KB, 325x177)

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

The ah-ha moment you realize your last chance for survival, while maintaining as many freedoms as possible, is to move to the US, where at least you’ll have a fighting chance. Yes, we’re all potentially doomed...but at least we burgers have a ton of space and a ton of guns. Doesn’t sound so bad now, huh?

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Learn to grow potatoes. It is the easiest way to get nutrition.

William Morgan
William Morgan

They dont need much space and grow in any climate.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

eat pure starch, goy
Do you know how jews are 1 sigma above the typical Russian and why the Irish and Poles get the nigger treatment in white countries?

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Well, at least the abortion was a success.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

At the very least starch is a way to get the energy to go get other food. Besides, wheat is probably worse for people than potatoes, it just stores better.

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

gets popcorn
thinks he'll be immune
nice fetus btw

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

tanking faster than the Titanic
lmao OP is ne Schwuchtel

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Never fuckin works for me. Either it's all leaves and no potato, or they get raped by fungus.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

How about
2019 crash
1989 crash
1959 crash
1929 crash

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

It sounds to me that nothing will ever change if JewSA will not go down first.
We need you to fall into civil war and balcanize, so you'll stop meddling into the rest of the world's affairs via NATO.