Is she nothing but a PR product ?

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Why is she invited everywhere, even places that only politicians or millionaires have access to ?
Help me understand. What Jewish billionaire is behind all this ?

Attached: 4990C0B9-C441-419A-8897-1879D10D9D2C.jpg (12 KB, 480x270)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/227581812/politics
youtu.be/YTRfNb6HTkA
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/17/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/
youtu.be/FvaPU5LKGzo
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/
freewestmedia.com/2019/04/24/george-soros-is-backing-greta-thunberg/
youtube.com/watch?v=4w-jPIyYEQs
youtu.be/iRleB034EC8?t=2305
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEhQ8gqRxbc
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/28/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-most-inconvenient-truth-capitalism-is-in-danger-of-falling-apart
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/d8j33q/meta_the_totally_organic_posts_about_greta/

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

meanwhile 100% of right wing media is funded by oil and coal companies

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

How long before this thread is deleted?

I've clicked on three different Greta threads in the catalog that resulted in 404s. Guess janny doesn't like her pushing the BLACKED threads into the archive.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

her memory from the media will fade inside a week, she now becomes our /ecofashygirl/

Attached: greta.jpg (56 KB, 175x250)

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Hey Stewart, have you heard the news? Yesterday, Greta was crying.

Attached: yang-greta.jpg (69 KB, 641x480)

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

She is more fake and artificial than Billie Eilish

Attached: file.png (506 KB, 1280x720)

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Could work

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

She does look the part

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Bono wouldn't take off his goofball sunglasses. They thought a mongo would suffice.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

and she doesnt have massive tits

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

who's behind it? One is Soros. Not sure who else, though. I doubt it's just one person. basically "the left" "the media" "the globalists" etc., the same people who want to CONTROL OUR LIVES because, "Climate Change"

Attached: 2001.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768)

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

What Jewish billionaire is behind all this ?

Jeffrey Epstein

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

yes, and also victim of rampant western pedo cults

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

I thought I had a demotivational wth a crying baby... oh well. This will have to do. What she's in for...

Attached: disappointment.tsunami.jpg (86 KB, 750x600)

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

we may never be sure where the cash is coming from but it's clear to anyone that she is not grassroots

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body anyhow.

Attached: 1569263979753.png (676 KB, 1280x720)

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

ah, didn't have to look that hard

Attached: crying.baby.internet.offensive.png (194 KB, 500x353)

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

she's probably gonna kill herself in the next 10 years. screen this

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

I'd just SPANK her, while lecturing (punctuated with spanks), followed by a 4 hour "time out" with no internet or phone, and a lot of "BAD GIRL!!!" thrown in for good measure.

She deserves a good spanking. Not in a sexual way [not being that attractive, etc. anyway] but because she was (no doubt) raised WITHOUT ANY SPANKING and that's why she's like this now... kinda like that bratty girl in 'Willy Wonka', particularly the one in the first movie version from 1970-ish.

"I want it *NOW* Daddy!!!"

spank-spank-spank-spank [it's just a natural reaction to brattiness]

(pic unrelated)

Attached: 59dodge.jpg (116 KB, 750x600)

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Soros

Attached: 20190923-221817.jpg (304 KB, 714x714)

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
1970: Ice Age By 2000
1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
1972: New Ice Age By 2070
1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
1974: Another Ice Age?
1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life
1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes
1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 90s
1980: Peak Oil In 2000
1996: Peak Oil in 2020
2002: Peak Oil in 2010
2006: Super Hurricanes!
2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
1970s: Killer Bees!

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

What does that have to do with it? We all know that faggot. We’re talking about which kike is behind this Veruca Salt

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

imagine that soft tongue brushing past your urethral hole

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Yes. What is this amateur hour?

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

call me schizo but this duo is sinking these threads on purpose, they’ve shown up repeatedly. I bet they’re cooperating with the janitors to 404 threads due to sexualization of minors.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

It's literally Soros.

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

she was an epstein girl and is threatening to snitch so...

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

See

jowforums.com/thread/227581812/politics

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Attached: 1569269786411.png (165 KB, 809x522)

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

This comment has been made in every single greta thread for the past 24 hours.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

you wouldn't ride greta thuynbyerg's face?

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

You can always count on a Russian for some good old-fashioned whataboutism

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

What Jewish billionaire is behind all this?
No one has any idea really....
youtu.be/YTRfNb6HTkA

Attached: 1568053174209.jpg (35 KB, 557x478)

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

She isn't. She was on Plymouth Barbican/Hoe which is basically just on the street near the waterfront.

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Kek. Would be plot twist for the ages.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

user add 1925 dying by 1930

Attached: we-all-die-1930-climate.gif (360 KB, 700x1266)

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

I feel sorry for the child. Can't we get #savegreta trending? We cannot beat them with arguments, just by opening a new front.

Attached: Thunberg-family.jpg (156 KB, 1124x690)

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Wow, it’s almost as old as the 6 trillion lie

Evan King
Evan King

She sued Germany France Turkey Brazil and Argentina yesterday at the UN. The law firm behind the attack is (((Hausfeld))).

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

There is money to be made. Imagine you are a windpark developer, grenninvestment fond manager, NGO. How much could you profit. Apart from the usual power accumulation and status-hungry displayers of correct truths.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

is this pic legit?

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

no

James Foster
James Foster

the opportunities are endless. becasue it is attached to energy. it s a tax that HAS to be levied everywhere to SAVE THE PLANET

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Oh, and how I would. I want to rub my cock on her stinky lil clit for hours till she coom and screams "fuck nature, fuck environment, make me drive your big fat redneck nigga truck".

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

100% legit
have you learned about samefagging?
it's 1940 why are we not all dead?

Attached: we-all-die-10-year-1940.png (569 KB, 658x1115)

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

The EU is behind this. Merkel needs more gibs money for coons and new EU applicants like Albania and Ukraine so they will hike the taxes pretending this is to pay for the "climate change"

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

She's just so fucking cute. This is why men and women used to marry whilst the girl was 12, 13 or 14, because you must preserve this cuteness until the girl is of legal age and this is the only way to do so. Greta is 16 now. This means, in my country and hers she is legally able to have sexual intercourse. But I wouldn't have sex with her now. I would wait. I think of everything great about a female virgin and how her environmental inclinations can only improve this.

The soft pink vaginal lips of a virgin bride... how sweeter and more pink would they be for all the fruit she consumes? If you don't eat beef you don't get roast beef. She eats passion fruit so gets a succulent seedpod for me to engorge on.

The tender, plump and unruined anus.... she doesn't allow herself any gassiness due to methane. I can only be a tremble thinking about unleashing my cock into her shitter, and her instantly releasing all the greenhouse gases she has tried to hold in. But its OK, the methane spike is straight into my dick and balls and not the atmosphere.

The delicate and stunned reaction when the nipples are stroked... she wears sweaters ALL day so the heating is not turned on. this means even the wind does not stroke her nipples as it enters her shirts. her nipples are untouched by everything, one stroke would have her gasping like a plant that ran out of CO2.

The bursting hymen.... its well known that car journeys are capable of rotting the hymen via vibrations. she walks everywhere. I imagine her hymen would burst with more force than the methane bubbles in the ocean she is so worried about, and leak on my cock.

I love you Greta

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/17/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/

Where does it say they'll die by 1930?

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

That's a kike, the same one who's posting Slav hate threads at this hour normally

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

That's a thick downy tongue I hope you're equally endowed.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

If flying is bad then so is 99% of immigration, no?

Attached: 95A43CA1-78AB-494F-A751-DAADCA855DFD.png (1.51 MB, 1080x1350)

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

I like your story. This stuff makes me even more horny. God, what I give to suck on her pussy like the nazi patriot washer fish I am.

Attached: joseph-fritzl-australia.jpg (48 KB, 440x518)

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

a meme campaign about her white privledge not being checked really needs to start.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

fuck I posted wrong one. Give me a moment it seems that one is incorrectly labeled

Attached: we-all-die-climate-1974.png (1.91 MB, 1524x1188)

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

This is actually useful, thanks.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Read the entire thing. It's long but it's worth it.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

(((white))) privilege you say?
Is her mom not some jewish hollywood star or something?

Attached: the-face-of-climate.jpg (67 KB, 1024x576)

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

Probably him and some other like the Rothschilds who own the ship she used to go to the USA.

Attached: thunberg-soros.jpg (9 KB, 360x189)

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Find out who was behind the Malala op and you will have your answer.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

She is the latest "it thing" so people invite her along as a source of fascination. It will be like that girl that got shot in afghanistan in the head and lived. She went on the speaking circuit for a bit and then faded out of the limelight. Or clock boy that got his 15 minutes and then vanished.

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

When 16 Greta threads are up simultaneously, and a majority of those are celebrating her or "indifferent" to her, yes, fuck those spamming retards.

John Nelson
John Nelson

If only we were all living in an amazing movie and that convenient and wonderful conclusion could be revealed.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

I agree. Its the oversaturation. A modest green activism is slow but burning too quick. At a certain point there are no new fact and news begin to be repeating itself.
This is when people get fed up with it.

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Yes she is.

Read this.

Greta Thunberg is a cover that hides a succulent business on account of climate change.

The movement led by young Greta is neither casual nor improvised. There are great business and economic interests behind the activist.

The Times has published a devastating article about the links between Greta Thunberg and various business and environmental power groups . Signed by Justin Rowlatt, a BBC correspondent for climate issues, the text calls into question the alleged spontaneity of the protests commanded by Thunberg and links the activism of the Swedish girl with the interests of different organizations.

The rise of Greta Thunberg starts, a priori, from the anger of a sixteen-year-old Swedish girl who insists on demanding politicians to take action against the climatic emergency facing the Planet [...]. But the phenomenon starring Greta also involves to the green energy lobby , to publicity and public relations professionals, to certain elites of the environmental movement and to the think tank of a Swedish Social Democratic ex-minister who finance some of the main energy companies in the country.

Ingmar Rentzhog is the founder of We Don't Have Time , the platform that has popularized Greta's various protest actions through social networks and other communication channels. Asked by The Times , Rentzhog acknowledges that he met Malena, mother Greta and opera singer, about three or four months before it all started. In fact, she also admits that the strike that the Swedish girl starred in her school and that catapulted her to fame was coordinated at least a week before, put that Rentzhog was informed of what was going to happen previously through an email from another climate activist, Bo Thoren, says Rowlatt.

Rentzhog and his pr company called we don't have time, is responsible for popularizing Thunberg

Attached: EE2KFcDXsAAOLOU.jpg (28 KB, 555x351)

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

We don't have time and his founder Rentzhog has gone through Al Gore's environmental organization, the Climate Reality Project.

He and his partner, David Olson, have gone through funds and financial companies such as Laika Consulting or Svenska Bostadsfonden:

Among the investors who have worked with Rentzhog and Olson is Gustav Stenbeck, one of Sweden's greatest fortunes.

Now, in his role as an activist, Rentzhog directs Global Utmaning , a think tank linked to the wealthy former Social Democratic minister Kristina Persson, who inherited a great fortune and later launched into leftist politics, "details the author of the investigation.

The Rentzhog organization also has the active collaboration of Anders Wijkman, former president of the Club of Rome , Petter Skogar, leader of one of Sweden's leading business organizations , Catharina Nystedt Ringborg, a manager with a long career in the sector of the energy ... That's the kind of people Thunberg has developed his career with, Rowlatt concludes.

Greta's mother acknowledged that no one else wanted to support the strike , so that her daughter was left alone, but remained firm.

Everything was coordinated , since that same week a book of her own parents went on sale in which Greta's parents claim that working for the Planet helped them save their family.

The editor of the work, Jonas Axelsson, acknowledges that journalists immediately asked them if the strike was an advertising act of the book, said the correspondent of the BBC for climate issues.

Part of Greta's work is being channeled through Daniel Donner , who serves as the girl's press officer. Donner works in the office of a Brussels-based lobby known as the European Climate Foundation, " funded by major business groups and financial, also concludes the research article, which expands the information advanced in its day by Standpoint magazine and casts new shadows around the climate activism campaign led by the young Thunberg.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Green parties are already in remission in many countries - if you want to take this as a proxy of the ideological grip of climate change politics on the general populace. Granted, many other parties have adopted their stances - but never to the extend necessary that is required by green elites.

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Attached: 70991630-2346916472189104-3038034336457687040-n.png (1015 KB, 1024x2048)

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

2/3

Attached: 71886298-335211587247805-399900715553652736-n.png (681 KB, 1024x2048)

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

3/3

Attached: 70756599-534203924067232-6339427048074772480-n.jpg (138 KB, 1600x1016)

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

What is the grey cost of the ship? Composite need a lot of energy to be done. I bet she burnt more energy then me taking a plane.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Always

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

(((they))) want to tax you more, its that simple.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

of course. Point being she's lizard owned.

Attached: 1568736544829.jpg (790 KB, 963x1438)

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Obviously. She's supposed to be "immune to criticism" because if you criticize a 16 year old girl with absolutely NO education or knowledge about the shit she's spewing aside from Wikipedia articles and climate alarmist propaganda - well HOW DARE YOU!!!11!1

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Ingmar Rentzhog
100% a pedo, pic related

Attached: 1548916624943.jpg (20 KB, 528x532)

Christian Price
Christian Price

She's a nazi is what she is
youtu.be/FvaPU5LKGzo

Attached: Screenshot-20190924-164921.png (134 KB, 541x216)

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

check how they intentionally misspelled the family name, so it won't show up in search engines. (((sneaky)))

Attached: 1568252265551.gif (1.95 MB, 600x334)

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Her handler is from the ONE foundation I believe. So its people like the Clintons, Soros, etc.. all the usual players.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

Kike puppet confirmed.

Attached: 1569052027949m.jpg (150 KB, 1024x810)

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Why do i keep thinking this dude is jeff foxworthy?

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/
freewestmedia.com/2019/04/24/george-soros-is-backing-greta-thunberg/

Attached: Screenshot-20190924-133912.png (882 KB, 1080x1920)

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and Bono of U2

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

Attached: memetic-poison-type3.jpg (201 KB, 986x788)

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

She's not acoustic, she's guitarded

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

nothing but a PR product
Well, yeah. She totally became a PR product. She might have an ideal behind her and believes in it, but honestly, at this point she's nothing but a figurehead to push down an agenda
Why is she invited everywhere?
Because kids are the more marketable - simple as that. Self-diagnosed autistic/Aspbergers even moreso. It's the good old problem of virtue signaling taken to the max.
Let's be honest here, what could a little kid contribute to climate talk that hasn't been said hundreds of times before and is probably only halfway informed anyways?

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

guys, what if greta is the physical incarnation of ebolachan
and she's here to fire up the ovens for africa and asia

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Attached: memetic-poison-type-three.jpg (203 KB, 1000x787)

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

She's an actor and it's really fucking obvious if you have at least half a brain cell rattling around up there

Christian White
Christian White

she must tick every single box in the "progressivism understood as a personality disorder" checklist
cringe-tier over-dramatic, exaggerated expressions
highly irritable
obviously unstable
hyper-emotional
condescending
zero self-awareness
awful skin complexion

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

and powerless without money

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

It's a controlled opposition theatre act to manipulate idiots into granting consent under false pretences. The political class all want what she wants, but if they just came out and said it, it would look like a creepy global conspiracy, because that's literally what it would be. It's much more politically savvy to have controlled opposition slam the political class for not doing what they want to do, since if people accept it as a dichotomy, it's win-win for the political class - If the people side with the controlled opposition, the political class eventually "gives in" and does what the controlled opposition wants, which is what they want, and if they side with the political class, they get what they want directly.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

It's essentially the same
Even if we lose, we still win
principle that Jow Forums operates on.

Hunter White
Hunter White

President of the European Union before 2040. Mark my words. She has been chosen. She is being moulded.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

And such a position will exist by then.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

youtube.com/watch?v=4w-jPIyYEQs

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

George Soros

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

No she is clearly a respected science wizard with many years of experience in her field.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Attached: memetic-poison-type-3.jpg (332 KB, 1000x787)

William Edwards
William Edwards

we
we
our
we
we
we
She speaks for everyone who was boring in 2000.
Her speech will be shown in schools across the nation and kids in our schools will be indoctrinated under our noses & we will not understand where & what happened to our future generation of children.

They will also be turned homosexuals & resent god.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

mk ultra

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Attached: gretaSS.jpg (74 KB, 800x599)

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
What happened in the 90s?

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Lol ONE is full of ex rothschilds and JP morgans and jews.

Only an idiot.

PAY MORE TAXES, EAT MORE BUGS!!!!

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

listening to a school-age girl with fetal alcohol syndrome and aspergers
yes goyim, listen to people that have no clue what they're talking about, listen to them!

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

SAGE AND REPORT MOD SPAM

SAGE AND REPORT ALL MOD SPAMMERS

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Attached: memetic-poison-type-3.jpg (413 KB, 1000x787)

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Stop larping faggot

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Attached: memetic-poison-type-III.jpg (235 KB, 1000x787)

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

She is prepping the masses for the aggressive dominate lolis to come.

Attached: p-bear-likes.jpg (41 KB, 350x282)

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

guys, what if greta is the physical incarnation of ebolachan
You *know* it's the only answer.

Attached: 126507937576.jpg (111 KB, 1077x1528)

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Save the planet, drop social media
Social media uses gigawatts of electricity to run its server farms, for no other reason than to promote narcissism.

Attached: 1568769981132.jpg (40 KB, 644x429)

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

(((oil and gas companies)))

Attached: jew-media.jpg (180 KB, 886x625)

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Oil and gas is overwhelmingly dominated by goyim, particularly in the U.S.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

Attached: memetic-poison-type-III.jpg (196 KB, 1000x787)

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

claim media is controlled by oil companies
someone points out that media is actually controlled by kikes
stammer that oil companies are controlled by goyim

nigger can you even logic?

Attached: 1469067608750.png (176 KB, 287x351)

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Where did he "stammer" you fucking imbecile?

Greta is hand picked for this role because she looks like a child even though she's 16. A 16 year old is not a "child".

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Well, I'm no activist. But she is so terribly shit it does nothing but hurt the fake enviro movment. This coincided with a bunch of(global western world) children marching in the street with signs about hurpeydurp save the trees.

Some fucked up think tank. Or Darpa lols.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

I support this.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Was that supposed to be addressing ? I'm saying that media are not controlled by oil and gas companies, they're controlled by kikes. And kikes do not control the oil and gas industry, either.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Jow Forums snowflakes getting triggered by an 16 years old aspy kid

Attached: 1484407151229.jpg (111 KB, 497x640)

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Attached: memetic-poison-type-III.jpg (262 KB, 1000x787)

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

She's nothing but a meme; I just counted 10 Greta threads in the Jow Forums catalog

David Lee
David Lee

kek
she's reached david hogg tier. she'll die out now.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

There's 16 Greta threads in the catalog. Mods sticky one or something. This is ridiculous.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Peter Thiel recently did a segment on the Hoover Institution. In the segment he postulates that with Europe as a model for the future (this is lamentable and not to be endorsed) there are 3 current possible paradigms (in regards to the future) that we will have to choose from.

1 A.I.Based Technocratic authoritarianism (China model)
2 Islamic Sharia Law
3 Hyper Environmentalism

Starts at 38 minutes.
youtu.be/iRleB034EC8?t=2305

Honestly its hard to argue against his point.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Attached: memetic-poison-type-III.jpg (208 KB, 1000x787)

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

this

Attached: 1566333794522.jpg (624 KB, 791x1474)

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Most oil companies are State run.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Honestly its hard to argue against his point.
why are those the only three options? fuck all those retards. restore the American model.
but we know what thiel wants. he wants to be an ai meme overlord, like a real life 1984 scenario. i fucking hate all of those cringe silicon valley kikes, like thiel, musk, lonsdale, etc. Thing is, none of these retards realize that you cant maintain advanced technological societies under authoritarian rule.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Attached: memetic-poison-type-3.jpg (186 KB, 1000x787)

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

iz be hard to argue against that faggot thiel
particularly when you have only 1 post by this ID, I guess

Attached: 1550099753552.gif (2.19 MB, 335x230)

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Attached: gretayouth.jpg (55 KB, 928x517)

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

kony 2012 > Greta

Attached: 1567120757603.jpg (73 KB, 400x280)

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

backed by Luisa-Marie Neubauer of the influential Reemtsma family
PR Handler Ingmar Rentzhog

Greta has a very professional publicity team.
As for greta, she doesn't actually care about the environment. The organization she does PR for (We Dont Have Time)
is trying to make bank from carbon credit trading. Their 2-step business model* involves:
1) passing legislation to create a cap-and-trade marketplace
2) building a social media/rating system to evaluate public and private sector entities on their carbon footprint.
Those who rate poorly will have to choose between getting carbon-taxed to death, or paying for carbon-offset credits.
their promotional video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEhQ8gqRxbc [Embed]
Since Greta's handlers will control both the carbon credit market AND the social media that ranks everyone,
they'll always win and can do shakedown operations whenever they want.
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/28/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-most-inconvenient-truth-capitalism-is-in-danger-of-falling-apart
*This scheme only works on liberal Western democracies. Countries like China or India would just laugh Greta out of the building.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Attached: 70887390-2441302969319866-4438834750362222592-n.jpg (61 KB, 720x916)

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Attached: memetic-poison-type-three.jpg (295 KB, 1000x787)

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

you don't get natsoc and believing she's a natsoc makes you even more delusional. pigtails don't make you a believe in national socialist policies. fuck off kike

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

His greater point was that the future would be something different from the current status quo. This was in reference to the cold war being a struggle that spurred innovation. Thiel thinks innovation has slowed. So in hindsight, everyone thought the future would be 1 way due to the cold war (thermonuclear annihilation) but we actually see that it was a catalyst that pushed us into space and telecom/computer age.

Also about silicon valley, he says that the mentality towards AI has changed there. He said in the early 2000s the prospects for AI were optimistic but that currently, most people working in AI feel that AI will lead to a technocratic nightmare. I guess his point is that with the 3 mentioned scenarios even he would choose the environmentalist route and he can see the potential for innovation if this becomes the paradigm as opposed to the other options. The entire "I fucking love science" crowd has put all their hopes in the environmental movements as the other options are quite depressing.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Attached: memetic-poison-type-3.jpg (383 KB, 1000x787)

Luis Green
Luis Green

She's the peak of the triggered unstable whiny generation

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

If you can't see the next Hitler will be like her, all extremist Statist Authoritarianism then no wonder your country routinely self-destructs.
Greta's image is cultivated for the exact same reasons the Nazis used a girl with braids - to bypass rational thought and reach the deeper German Volkish subconscious and do her bidding.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Greta's image is cultivated for the exact same reasons the Nazis used a girl with braids - to bypass rational thought and reach the deeper German Volkish subconscious and do her bidding.
nobody listened to the women in the reich you jewish faggot. all the people believed in was hitler and his worldview. not some sick litte child's tree saving dreams

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Who owned the boat she sailed on?

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Look at that face: age it 20 years and it's your average burnt out roastie feminist.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

The entire "I fucking love science" crowd has put all their hopes in the environmental movements as the other options are quite depressing.
I guess I'm saying "those options are inevitable" is a retarded statement to make and that his prognostications are pure bullshit. And he should know better than most as to why. No "paradigm" has ever progressed as predicted, because the nature of innovation that changes the course of history is that it is impossible to predict by way of its nature of never having been seen before. *EVERY* major fundamental change in human knowledge has been a black swan.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

I can kind of see, on one hand, why Thiel is making this kind of statement. He's looking at it from the perspective of a VC who is trying to decide what "trends" to invest his capital in. Even from that perspective, he is looking at it in completely the wrong way. Given the nature of innovation as I described it above, he should be looking to put more of his money into fields that have as *little* government interference as possible -- or into creating new markets that are better at evading government control.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

She literally has aspergers. Like actually diagnosed, they made Fox News apologize for calling her mentally ill because of it.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Oh vey didn't realize Jews we're still in Russia.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

shes a young tool for corporate interests, any surprise?
why do people think she gets so much coverage?

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Rentzhog
Is that a Swedish last them? Something tells me it's not... Hmmm

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

I thought Russia was based :(

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

last name*
sorry typo

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

Attached: memetic-poison-type-III.jpg (370 KB, 1000x787)

John Wood
John Wood

I have never seen this girl mentioned anywhere but here on pol.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

hmm
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/d8j33q/meta_the_totally_organic_posts_about_greta/

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

jews often take names meant to pass as locals
eg weiss in krautlandia, which literally means White, or bialek in Poland which literally means White too
not sure this one is a jew, but 100% sure he's a pedo (though those are far from exclusive, of course, eg danny "le-bout-rouge" cohen-bandit, jack lang, etc)
the one I'm pretty sure is a crypto-jew is gretard's mother: she smiles just like the demon kike type (pro-tip: it's not smiling; it's baring teeth)
and since jews are a lot more prone to being crazy, it'd fit with the little potato having a psychiatric file thicker than a phonebook, and with so many very rich jews subsidizing her

Attached: 1555941514853.jpg (17 KB, 220x325)

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Acting gig

Attached: 4FBE14C6-C511-4D8E-A2D4-357E8FF7BC40.png (1.06 MB, 750x1334)

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

the phenotype pic, for comparison (see middle one on the 4th line: typical, and means danger)

Attached: 1565290421996.png (959 KB, 640x800)

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

and about that rentzhog, he has the same vibe as james gunn
whom erryone knows is a pedo

Attached: 1564976220433.jpg (100 KB, 640x859)

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Attached: la-goblina.png (117 KB, 480x270)

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Attached: memetic-poison-type-3.jpg (351 KB, 1000x787)

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Ecoidiots are all about muh fee fee and look how I am better than you rather than fixing ecological problems. They view taxes, importing niggers and chink slave labor eco products as actually doing something not to mention photovoltaics and electric cars, wew lad I could write a huge blog post about that but the point still stands, this is not how you fight the fossil jew and I am not listening to some stinky hippy or a suited up "based" person living in a mansion about these issues, double standards and cognitive dissonanse, sad!

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Can I kill the climate faster if I spam random letters in their search engine?

Attached: d7ac9432.jpg (7 KB, 240x239)