Is she nothing but a PR product ?

Is she nothing but a PR product ?

Why is she invited everywhere, even places that only politicians or millionaires have access to ?
Help me understand. What Jewish billionaire is behind all this ?

Attached: 4990C0B9-C441-419A-8897-1879D10D9D2C.jpg (480x270, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YTRfNb6HTkA
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/17/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/
youtu.be/FvaPU5LKGzo
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/
freewestmedia.com/2019/04/24/george-soros-is-backing-greta-thunberg/
youtube.com/watch?v=4w-jPIyYEQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meanwhile 100% of right wing media is funded by oil and coal companies

How long before this thread is deleted?

I've clicked on three different Greta threads in the catalog that resulted in 404s. Guess janny doesn't like her pushing the BLACKED threads into the archive.

her memory from the media will fade inside a week, she now becomes our /ecofashygirl/

Attached: greta.jpg (175x250, 56K)

Hey Stewart, have you heard the news? Yesterday, Greta was crying.

Attached: yang greta.jpg (641x480, 69K)

She is more fake and artificial than Billie Eilish

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 506K)

Could work

She does look the part

Bono wouldn't take off his goofball sunglasses. They thought a mongo would suffice.

and she doesnt have massive tits

who's behind it? One is Soros. Not sure who else, though. I doubt it's just one person. basically "the left" "the media" "the globalists" etc., the same people who want to CONTROL OUR LIVES because, "Climate Change"

Attached: 2001.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

>What Jewish billionaire is behind all this ?

Jeffrey Epstein

>Is she nothing but a PR product ?
yes, and also victim of rampant western pedo cults

I thought I had a demotivational wth a crying baby... oh well. This will have to do. What she's in for...

Attached: disappointment.tsunami.jpg (750x600, 86K)

we may never be sure where the cash is coming from but it's clear to anyone that she is not grassroots

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body anyhow.

Attached: 1569263979753.png (1280x720, 676K)

ah, didn't have to look that hard

Attached: crying.baby.internet.offensive.png (500x353, 194K)

she's probably gonna kill herself in the next 10 years. screen this

I'd just SPANK her, while lecturing (punctuated with spanks), followed by a 4 hour "time out" with no internet or phone, and a lot of "BAD GIRL!!!" thrown in for good measure.

She deserves a good spanking. Not in a sexual way [not being that attractive, etc. anyway] but because she was (no doubt) raised WITHOUT ANY SPANKING and that's why she's like this now... kinda like that bratty girl in 'Willy Wonka', particularly the one in the first movie version from 1970-ish.

"I want it *NOW* Daddy!!!"

spank-spank-spank-spank [it's just a natural reaction to brattiness]

(pic unrelated)

Attached: 59dodge.jpg (750x600, 116K)

Soros

Attached: 20190923_221817.jpg (714x714, 304K)

1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
1970: Ice Age By 2000
1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
1972: New Ice Age By 2070
1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
1974: Another Ice Age?
1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life
1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes
1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 90s
1980: Peak Oil In 2000
1996: Peak Oil in 2020
2002: Peak Oil in 2010
2006: Super Hurricanes!
2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
1970s: Killer Bees!

What does that have to do with it? We all know that faggot. We’re talking about which kike is behind this Veruca Salt

imagine that soft tongue brushing past your urethral hole

Yes. What is this amateur hour?

call me schizo but this duo is sinking these threads on purpose, they’ve shown up repeatedly. I bet they’re cooperating with the janitors to 404 threads due to sexualization of minors.

It's literally Soros.

she was an epstein girl and is threatening to snitch so...

See

Attached: 1569269786411.png (809x522, 165K)

This comment has been made in every single greta thread for the past 24 hours.

you wouldn't ride greta thuynbyerg's face?

You can always count on a Russian for some good old-fashioned whataboutism

>What Jewish billionaire is behind all this?
No one has any idea really....
youtu.be/YTRfNb6HTkA

Attached: 1568053174209.jpg (557x478, 35K)

She isn't. She was on Plymouth Barbican/Hoe which is basically just on the street near the waterfront.

Kek. Would be plot twist for the ages.

user add 1925 dying by 1930

Attached: we all die 1930 climate.gif (700x1266, 360K)

I feel sorry for the child. Can't we get #savegreta trending? We cannot beat them with arguments, just by opening a new front.

Attached: Thunberg family.jpg (1124x690, 156K)

Wow, it’s almost as old as the 6 trillion lie

She sued Germany France Turkey Brazil and Argentina yesterday at the UN. The law firm behind the attack is (((Hausfeld))).

There is money to be made. Imagine you are a windpark developer, grenninvestment fond manager, NGO. How much could you profit. Apart from the usual power accumulation and status-hungry displayers of correct truths.

is this pic legit?

no

the opportunities are endless. becasue it is attached to energy. it s a tax that HAS to be levied everywhere to SAVE THE PLANET

Oh, and how I would. I want to rub my cock on her stinky lil clit for hours till she coom and screams "fuck nature, fuck environment, make me drive your big fat redneck nigga truck".

100% legit
have you learned about samefagging?
it's 1940 why are we not all dead?

Attached: we all die 10 year 1940.png (658x1115, 569K)

The EU is behind this. Merkel needs more gibs money for coons and new EU applicants like Albania and Ukraine so they will hike the taxes pretending this is to pay for the "climate change"

She's just so fucking cute. This is why men and women used to marry whilst the girl was 12, 13 or 14, because you must preserve this cuteness until the girl is of legal age and this is the only way to do so. Greta is 16 now. This means, in my country and hers she is legally able to have sexual intercourse. But I wouldn't have sex with her now. I would wait. I think of everything great about a female virgin and how her environmental inclinations can only improve this.

The soft pink vaginal lips of a virgin bride... how sweeter and more pink would they be for all the fruit she consumes? If you don't eat beef you don't get roast beef. She eats passion fruit so gets a succulent seedpod for me to engorge on.

The tender, plump and unruined anus.... she doesn't allow herself any gassiness due to methane. I can only be a tremble thinking about unleashing my cock into her shitter, and her instantly releasing all the greenhouse gases she has tried to hold in. But its OK, the methane spike is straight into my dick and balls and not the atmosphere.

The delicate and stunned reaction when the nipples are stroked... she wears sweaters ALL day so the heating is not turned on. this means even the wind does not stroke her nipples as it enters her shirts. her nipples are untouched by everything, one stroke would have her gasping like a plant that ran out of CO2.

The bursting hymen.... its well known that car journeys are capable of rotting the hymen via vibrations. she walks everywhere. I imagine her hymen would burst with more force than the methane bubbles in the ocean she is so worried about, and leak on my cock.

I love you Greta

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/17/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/

Where does it say they'll die by 1930?

That's a kike, the same one who's posting Slav hate threads at this hour normally

That's a thick downy tongue I hope you're equally endowed.

If flying is bad then so is 99% of immigration, no?

Attached: 95A43CA1-78AB-494F-A751-DAADCA855DFD.png (1080x1350, 1.51M)

I like your story. This stuff makes me even more horny. God, what I give to suck on her pussy like the nazi patriot washer fish I am.

Attached: joseph fritzl australia.jpg (440x518, 48K)

a meme campaign about her white privledge not being checked really needs to start.

fuck I posted wrong one. Give me a moment it seems that one is incorrectly labeled

Attached: we all die climate 1974.png (1524x1188, 1.91M)

This is actually useful, thanks.

Read the entire thing. It's long but it's worth it.

(((white))) privilege you say?
Is her mom not some jewish hollywood star or something?

Attached: the face of climate.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Probably him and some other like the Rothschilds who own the ship she used to go to the USA.

Attached: thunberg soros.jpg (360x189, 9K)

Find out who was behind the Malala op and you will have your answer.

She is the latest "it thing" so people invite her along as a source of fascination. It will be like that girl that got shot in afghanistan in the head and lived. She went on the speaking circuit for a bit and then faded out of the limelight. Or clock boy that got his 15 minutes and then vanished.

When 16 Greta threads are up simultaneously, and a majority of those are celebrating her or "indifferent" to her, yes, fuck those spamming retards.

If only we were all living in an amazing movie and that convenient and wonderful conclusion could be revealed.

I agree. Its the oversaturation. A modest green activism is slow but burning too quick. At a certain point there are no new fact and news begin to be repeating itself.
This is when people get fed up with it.

Yes she is.

Read this.

Greta Thunberg is a cover that hides a succulent business on account of climate change.

The movement led by young Greta is neither casual nor improvised. There are great business and economic interests behind the activist.

The Times has published a devastating article about the links between Greta Thunberg and various business and environmental power groups . Signed by Justin Rowlatt, a BBC correspondent for climate issues, the text calls into question the alleged spontaneity of the protests commanded by Thunberg and links the activism of the Swedish girl with the interests of different organizations.

The rise of Greta Thunberg starts, a priori, from the anger of a sixteen-year-old Swedish girl who insists on demanding politicians to take action against the climatic emergency facing the Planet [...]. But the phenomenon starring Greta also involves to the green energy lobby , to publicity and public relations professionals, to certain elites of the environmental movement and to the think tank of a Swedish Social Democratic ex-minister who finance some of the main energy companies in the country.

Ingmar Rentzhog is the founder of We Don't Have Time , the platform that has popularized Greta's various protest actions through social networks and other communication channels. Asked by The Times , Rentzhog acknowledges that he met Malena, mother Greta and opera singer, about three or four months before it all started. In fact, she also admits that the strike that the Swedish girl starred in her school and that catapulted her to fame was coordinated at least a week before, put that Rentzhog was informed of what was going to happen previously through an email from another climate activist, Bo Thoren, says Rowlatt.

Rentzhog and his pr company called we don't have time, is responsible for popularizing Thunberg

Attached: EE2KFcDXsAAOLOU.jpg (555x351, 28K)

We don't have time and his founder Rentzhog has gone through Al Gore's environmental organization, the Climate Reality Project.

He and his partner, David Olson, have gone through funds and financial companies such as Laika Consulting or Svenska Bostadsfonden:

Among the investors who have worked with Rentzhog and Olson is Gustav Stenbeck, one of Sweden's greatest fortunes.

Now, in his role as an activist, Rentzhog directs Global Utmaning , a think tank linked to the wealthy former Social Democratic minister Kristina Persson, who inherited a great fortune and later launched into leftist politics, "details the author of the investigation.

The Rentzhog organization also has the active collaboration of Anders Wijkman, former president of the Club of Rome , Petter Skogar, leader of one of Sweden's leading business organizations , Catharina Nystedt Ringborg, a manager with a long career in the sector of the energy ... That's the kind of people Thunberg has developed his career with, Rowlatt concludes.

Greta's mother acknowledged that no one else wanted to support the strike , so that her daughter was left alone, but remained firm.

Everything was coordinated , since that same week a book of her own parents went on sale in which Greta's parents claim that working for the Planet helped them save their family.

The editor of the work, Jonas Axelsson, acknowledges that journalists immediately asked them if the strike was an advertising act of the book, said the correspondent of the BBC for climate issues.

Part of Greta's work is being channeled through Daniel Donner , who serves as the girl's press officer. Donner works in the office of a Brussels-based lobby known as the European Climate Foundation, " funded by major business groups and financial, also concludes the research article, which expands the information advanced in its day by Standpoint magazine and casts new shadows around the climate activism campaign led by the young Thunberg.

Green parties are already in remission in many countries - if you want to take this as a proxy of the ideological grip of climate change politics on the general populace. Granted, many other parties have adopted their stances - but never to the extend necessary that is required by green elites.

Attached: 70991630_2346916472189104_3038034336457687040_n.png (1024x2048, 1015K)

2/3

Attached: 71886298_335211587247805_399900715553652736_n.png (1024x2048, 681K)

3/3

Attached: 70756599_534203924067232_6339427048074772480_n.jpg (1600x1016, 138K)

What is the grey cost of the ship? Composite need a lot of energy to be done. I bet she burnt more energy then me taking a plane.

Always

(((they))) want to tax you more, its that simple.

of course. Point being she's lizard owned.

Attached: 1568736544829.jpg (963x1438, 790K)

Obviously. She's supposed to be "immune to criticism" because if you criticize a 16 year old girl with absolutely NO education or knowledge about the shit she's spewing aside from Wikipedia articles and climate alarmist propaganda - well HOW DARE YOU!!!11!1

>Ingmar Rentzhog
100% a pedo, pic related

Attached: 1548916624943.jpg (528x532, 20K)

She's a nazi is what she is
youtu.be/FvaPU5LKGzo

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-164921.png (541x216, 134K)

check how they intentionally misspelled the family name, so it won't show up in search engines. (((sneaky)))

Attached: 1568252265551.gif (600x334, 1.95M)

Her handler is from the ONE foundation I believe. So its people like the Clintons, Soros, etc.. all the usual players.

Kike puppet confirmed.

Attached: 1569052027949m.jpg (1024x810, 150K)

Why do i keep thinking this dude is jeff foxworthy?

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/
freewestmedia.com/2019/04/24/george-soros-is-backing-greta-thunberg/

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-133912.png (1080x1920, 882K)

Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and Bono of U2

Attached: memetic_poison_type3.jpg (986x788, 201K)

She's not acoustic, she's guitarded

>nothing but a PR product
Well, yeah. She totally became a PR product. She might have an ideal behind her and believes in it, but honestly, at this point she's nothing but a figurehead to push down an agenda
>Why is she invited everywhere?
Because kids are the more marketable - simple as that. Self-diagnosed autistic/Aspbergers even moreso. It's the good old problem of virtue signaling taken to the max.
Let's be honest here, what could a little kid contribute to climate talk that hasn't been said hundreds of times before and is probably only halfway informed anyways?

guys, what if greta is the physical incarnation of ebolachan
and she's here to fire up the ovens for africa and asia

Attached: memetic_poison_type_three.jpg (1000x787, 203K)

She's an actor and it's really fucking obvious if you have at least half a brain cell rattling around up there

she must tick every single box in the "progressivism understood as a personality disorder" checklist
>cringe-tier over-dramatic, exaggerated expressions
>highly irritable
>obviously unstable
>hyper-emotional
>condescending
>zero self-awareness
>awful skin complexion

and powerless without money

It's a controlled opposition theatre act to manipulate idiots into granting consent under false pretences. The political class all want what she wants, but if they just came out and said it, it would look like a creepy global conspiracy, because that's literally what it would be. It's much more politically savvy to have controlled opposition slam the political class for not doing what they want to do, since if people accept it as a dichotomy, it's win-win for the political class - If the people side with the controlled opposition, the political class eventually "gives in" and does what the controlled opposition wants, which is what they want, and if they side with the political class, they get what they want directly.

It's essentially the same
>Even if we lose, we still win
principle that Jow Forums operates on.

President of the European Union before 2040. Mark my words. She has been chosen. She is being moulded.

And such a position will exist by then.

youtube.com/watch?v=4w-jPIyYEQs

George Soros

No she is clearly a respected science wizard with many years of experience in her field.

Attached: memetic poison type 3.jpg (1000x787, 332K)

>we
>we
>our
>we
>we
>we
She speaks for everyone who was boring in 2000.
Her speech will be shown in schools across the nation and kids in our schools will be indoctrinated under our noses & we will not understand where & what happened to our future generation of children.

They will also be turned homosexuals & resent god.

mk ultra