If you dont go out RIGHT NOW and start KILLING all lefties, muslims, and jews, our world is fucked

if you dont go out RIGHT NOW and start KILLING all lefties, muslims, and jews, our world is fucked

Attached: 15693118739850.png (643x567, 646K)

The cattel industry will never be banned the left can seem to understand that the agricultural system is reliant on cow manure to be sustainable.

* can't

when they come for the A/C, I'm climbing a clocktower with a high-powered rifle

Attached: manly.gif (312x346, 1.45M)

Ban all factory farms now.

Whoa. Calm down, agent.

>KILLING all lefties, muslims, and jews
Says the russian who has a communist party in his parliament, 30% muslim minority in his capital city and jewish oligarchs ruling his country with their media and "state" monopolies

Just take subsidies off of cattle feed crops. Farmers will switch to sustainable grazing methods.

reported to the fbi, pol is a board of peace

how about you kill your oligarchs first, ivan

That doesn't solve factory farming with an exponentially increasing demand

DOES IT FAGGOT?

Says the memeflag
Meeeeemeflaaaaaag
Memeflag
Meme
Flag

Sure is weird how the media latched onto veganism so quick.

> a communist party in his parliament
Duma is a joke, commie party are puppets.

Guess I'll become a cannibal.

Attached: skynews-nasim-najafi-aghdam_4272812.jpg (1096x616, 55K)

>agricultural system is reliant on cow manure

did you ever heard about synthetic fertilisers?

day of rake when?

>Should the government overstep its boundaries and ban a consumer product outright for a subjective topic, thus artificially granting competitors success?
I'm not eating bugs. You want me to eat the meat (((alternatives))) then make them cheaper and better. So far they taste like shit and are like 10X the price.

How about eating vegetables you fat cunt

>a
>fucking
>leaf
opinion discarded

If they ban
we burn down the place
Scorched earth style

pls stop thinking like an antifa...unless you are one just here to plant a con thread.

well, are you?

I love me veggies you naff. But I'm not eating bugs or shitty not-meat in place of actual meat.

good grief

this is the guy who allowed CP here for the entire time he owned it.
new guy buys it, CP vanishes.
it was that easy.

What do you want, a medal?

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a denarius; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Solar panels and a plant based diet

Deal w/ it

The example you want to see in the world you stupid faggot

Attached: 1569039206856 1568961569146.jpg (476x517, 69K)

if they ban sugar saturated foods alongside it could actually be beneficial for most people. Although i'm not sure if even chinese communist party could do that without risks of massive riots

But the FBI said that whites are the gravest threat to America, so we must quietly accept our fates and not speak of such things.

Attached: 1555651307996.jpg (540x644, 48K)

Your death.

Attached: 1560011799413.jpg (345x345, 101K)

Gee, I must of really got to you guy.